Obsession of the Mind Ch. 04

Story Info
Rachel is drunk and reminiscing of big dicked ex lovers.
2.9k words
4.28
62.2k
13

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k4d0h1
k4d0h1
108 Followers

Things between me and Rachel were moving along fairly quickly. We discussed our future and decided to move in with each other. Seeing as how her family had money, hence a nicer apartment, I moved in with her. She stressed how having space was important for her. I agreed and suggested we stay in separate rooms to see how things worked out.

It had now been two weeks and everything was happening so fast. Though we have only had sex on two occasions. The last time was a week ago, and I was secretly jerking off every chance I could get. So many things raced through my head all of them revolving around the theme of my girlfriend and her past experience with well endowed boyfriends.

My four inches was less than modest and I couldn't fathom how she could not compare me to her previous lovers. Despite all of that she was careful not to hurt my feelings. She and I were very close match at the heart, even if we were not so compatible below the belt. I would do anything to make her happy.

It was a Friday night when everything started to settle down. The moving was done with, the workweek was over and the initial nerves of becoming roommates had subsided. We watched a movie together. Something she picked out, of course.

Despite my abstinence from drinking, I did not pressure her to not drink around me. I had finally developed some self control in that matter. She, despite her small frame of 5'-3", was found of hard liquor. Her bottle of Grey Goose was uncorked as she poured her second glass onto a few ice cubes. By the time the movie was over, her flush face gave way that she was a bit tipsy.

We had watched the movie When Harry Met Sally. She was a fan even though it came out a generation before her time. I was indifferent to the movie, but enjoyed the position she had chosen to get comfortable. Her head had lied upon my lap throughout the movie. She had to have noticed my little erection as it jumped a few times as I drifted off to fantasy land during the movie.

As the credits started rolling, she poured her third glass of vodka. I noticed it was poured to the top this time. She started going on about how cute the movie was when the inevitable happened.

"I can't believe she faked an orgasm at a restaurant. That was the best part," she laughed.

When watching the scene earlier I imagined faking an orgasm would be something Rachel would do, especially considering my inability to fuck her properly with my insufficient equipment. "Yeah she seemed pretty talented at it. You ever done that before?" I asked.

"Faked it?" she asked.

"Yeah, have you ever faked it?" I asked. I wasn't really sure if she ever faked it with me. Three years ago we had sex two times, I was her second lay, but I don't remember her moaning or anything.

She sipped her drink and answered, "Hmm, I don't think so. I'm not going to fake it just so he feels better about himself."

"Yeah I understand. I don't think you were faking it last week, even if you moaned so slightly. I could tell," I explained.

"Oh, I'm not always quiet," she boasted and then laughed. "But yes sweetie, I was not faking it, you really do know how to use your tongue," she winked.

"Thank you," I laughed. I wanted to revisit the subject of her past lovers and figured this was a prime opportunity to do so. She was likely to be drunk soon and become very talkative. "You didn't fake it your first time?" I asked.

"With Michael? No, he was selfish. I wish he wouldn't have been the one to pop my cherry," she laughed.

"So he never gave you an orgasm?" I asked.

"The first time? No, but later on I had a few. But it wasn't anything special."

Dare I bring up size? No, I hoped she would first so she couldn't blame me for being the one to introduce the topic. Oh, but I wanted to know so badly. "I see, did it hurt the first time?" I asked.

"Yeah, kind of. But that's normal I think." She took another sip. "The second time I got used to it and it didn't hurt at all."

"Does it bother you that I wasn't your first?" I asked.

"No, though I think it might have been easier if you were my first," she said.

I detected a slight slur of her voice. I had the green light to ask just about anything I wanted to tonight. "What do you mean it would have been easier?" I asked.

"Well you know because you're kind of on the small side and he wasn't big but it was bigger. You know?"

"Oh yeah, that makes sense." Perfect she had brought up size first. "How big was his dick?" I asked.

"Umm... I don't know," she laughed. She was likely taken aback by my bluntness.

"Well you said it was bigger so I was just curious," I replied.

"I don't know maybe like an inch longer than yours," she said while taking another sip. "It was only a little bit thicker I think. I thought yours used to be bigger. I don't know. That was a long time ago." Her eyes were glazed over but she was not drunk yet.

"Well it probably seems smaller than you remember because you told me all your previous boyfriends had bigger dicks than mine," I laughed to let her know I was not going to get my feelings hurt. Quite the contrary.

"Yeah you are right. You were only my second guy to sleep with and everyone after you was much bigger."

"Oh first it's bigger and now it's Much Bigger?" I continued to feign affability.

She laughed and said, "Well you're the one who wants to know everything. I'm just being honest."

Oh how I loved the brutal truth. "So if you are being honest are you still going to tell me size doesn't matter?" I asked.

"Well..."

The guilty tone of her voice indicated I was right. "Well what?" I asked.

She downed the remainder of her third glass and said, "Okay I will admit a big dick can feel really good, but at the same time you've got to be into it."

"Fair enough. So it's safe to assume you wouldn't mind if mine was a few inches longer?"

"And thicker," she laughed.

I laughed, "See that wasn't so hard was it?"

"I don't know was it?" she laughed.

I had to keep it going. "So who did you date after we broke up?"

"You are so nosy. Get me another drink," she slurred.

I was happy to oblige. It was to my advantage to find out everything and for her to forget she told me. So I hurried to the kitchen to get ice and made my way back. I poured a generous serving and offered it to her. She took no time to take her first gulp. She set it down and said, "Oh, I feel really, really good now."

I laughed. I immediately began to think of ways to get her to tell me all the juicy details. "You had a lot to drink. Maybe you should slow down." What a considerate guy I was.

"I'm fine, what were you asking me?"

"I don't remember, I think you were telling me about the guy you dated after me." Now it was her that brought it up.

"Oh yeah, that was Jason. What about him?" she asked.

"You were telling me his dick was longer than Michaels," I replied.

"Yeah he had a nice cock." She closed her eyes and gave a slight moan. "Mmm... mmm... yep his cock was Really nice."

"Really nice?" I encouraged her. Her eyes were still closed and I took the opportunity to slip my hand underneath my pants for a quick rub. She emphasized, "REALLY nice. Yep his dick was second best" She opened her eyes but was fixated on the glass on the table. She took another nice sized gulp and set it back down. I quickly removed my hand from my pants.

She was officially fucked up now. But I didn't want her to pass out anytime soon. She got up to use the restroom and I poured half the vodka out and replaced it with water. As she walked out of the bathroom, she slurred, "It's fucking hot in here," and removed her shirt. I was a bit disappointed when she decided to sit on the recliner rather than next to me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked while staring at her black bra wishing she would have taken it off as well.

"I'm fucked up I think," she answered and giggled. "Are you going to keep asking me about the guys I used to fuck?"

What to say. "Well I only had a few more questions."

"Okay weirdo, what d'you wanna know?" she asked.

"Well I was kind of wanting to know how I compared to Jason like size wise," I said. Please, please, please don't be difficult I thought to myself.

"Oh you want to know how big his dick was? I didn't measure it," she replied taking a sip and while turning on the TV.

"Well I asked how I compared it doesn't matter if you measured it," I replied holding a pillow to conceal where my hand was. She ignored me as she flipped channels. I repeated, "Well?"

"Well what? What do you want?" She sounded annoyed.

Perfect time to get moody, not what I was hoping for. "Can you turn off the TV?" I asked.

"Why?"

"So I can talk to you. Please come sit by me," I pleaded.

To my luck she flipped it off and said, "There's nothing on anyway." She smiled a drunk smile and crawled over to the couch. "Okay, I'm all yours."

I should have taken that opportunity to instigate sex but opted not to. I may not have a chance like this again to fish for spicy details of her sexual debauchery. I pulled her up next to me and rested her head on my shoulder, running my fingers through her hair to relax her. I quietly took off my pants. She didn't seem to notice. My next trick was to get her thinking of Jason again without making it so obvious I needed to hear her praise his cock. "I'm so glad I have you back Rachel. Don't ever let me lose you to Jason again."

"Don't worry I haven't talked to him in a while."

I softly said, "It's a good thing we split up for a while."

"Mmm... Why's that?" she asked groggily.

"That way we got to try new things," I replied.

"Yeah I miss him sometimes," she said rubbing her hand across her breast to signify frustration.

Her eyes were closed and she was likely only half aware of what was going on. "You miss his big cock?" I asked while openly playing with my four incher.

"Mm-hmm," she moaned. She subconsciously lifted her leg to put her knee on the couch Indian style.

I rested my left hand on her stomach and softly traced my fingertips around her navel. The thin fabric of her shorts had begun to ride up her ass as she positioned herself. I noticed the bulge of her prominent labia. I traced my down the hem of her shorts until I felt her fat pussy lips that were now fully parted. She jumped at the sensation of an unfamiliar hand touching her pussy and said, "What are you doing?" She sounded like she had regained some sobriety. She turned to the right and saw I had my penis in my hand. She broke free from me and scooted the other end of the couch with a dumbfounded look on her face. I quickly lifted my boxers to hide my little prick. "Sorry," I said, "I wasn't doing anything I promise." I didn't know what to say.

She stared for a moment and said, "It's okay, you just really made me jump, I was very sensitive down there and I wasn't expecting it."

Thank God, she wasn't pissed. Even better now she was basically telling me how sensitive her pussy had become while most likely thinking of Jason's huge cock.

She got up to finish her half empty glass of diluted vodka. Now she seemed very aware and not as drunk as I had thought. "Better have one for me, so I don't get tempted." I poured her another full glass.

She laughed and asked, "are you trying to get me drunk?"

"And why would I do that?" I laughed.

"Well from the looks of what you were doing a minute ago, God only knows," she replied. "Little pervert," she laughed.

Little. Nice touch. I catch everything. Now to set her up. "Well that's at least better than being a big pervert," I said and then acted like I just messed up what I said. "Nevermind. Forget that," I said acting mad at myself.

She laughed and took the bait. "Are you sure that's better than being a BIG (heavy emphasis) pervert?"

nhgj"Shut up," I laughed, "don't remind me."

"Remind you of what?" she laughed.

"Don't try and play innocent," I laughed. I covered myself for extra measure.

"What you trying to cover up there?" she laughed.

The teasing was driving me wild. "Nothing," I replied now acting shy.

"Nothing? Are you sure it's just nothing?" she teased. "Be nice," I laughed.

"Okay, sorry. Still love me?" she asked giving me a to die for look.

"Maybe," I replied smiling.

"Do you wanna play with it?" she asked.

"Kind of," I said knowing full well I was dying to stroke it.

"Play with it then," she said. She finished the rest of her fifth glass. She watched while I massaged the little head of my throbbing boner. "Move your hand. I can't see anything." That was because my hand easily covered the entirety of short cock. I began to massage the tip with my thumb and two forefingers so that her view was unobstructed. "What you thinking about?" she asked.

I wasn't going to tell her I was fantasizing of Jason's huge cock pleasing her hungry pussy. "Just thinking how I wished it was your hand instead."

"Well I would offer you my fingers, but last time you came too soon," she said.

How nice of her to correct me and let me know it was her fingers and not her hand that was need to stroke my tiny pole. I asked her, "What are you thinking about?"

"You don't want to know," she laughed, showing a more intoxicated presence.

"Why wouldn't I want to know?" I asked, hoping for an erotic answer involving larger dicks.

"Well it's your fault, you're the one who got me thinking about it earlier," she defended herself.

"Hmm," I sighed, "thinking about something with extra volume?" I asked as she continued to watch me jerk my dick with my fingers.

"Maybe, does it bother you if I think about those things?" she asked with a tone of seriousness.

"Rachel I don't want you to worry about hurting my feelings. I am okay with the fact that you had great sex with your ex. And I'm okay if one of the reasons it was great was because of the size of his dick."

"I'm so glad it doesn't bother you. I don't understand why some guys get so sensitive if they find out their girlfriend has had larger ones."

"Yeah, It's stupid."

"The guy I dated after Jason, his name was John. I said something about it on accident and he couldn't get over it," she said.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"It's so stupid. He was fucking me one night. Really going hard at it and he was talking dirty saying things like, 'do you like this big dick' then he said something like 'tell me this is the best dick you ever had' and because I hesitated to say it he got all offended. I tried to reassure him. I mean don't get me wrong his cock was a good size. The next day he sent me pictures of his dick next to a ruler and it was over seven inches. Maybe like seven and a quarter. I was weirded out. Kind of creepy to open your phone to a dick pic. I don't know what his problem was. I guess he couldn't handle the fact that he didn't have the biggest dick in the world. So long story short, I got tired of his bullshit and left him. I guess he was used to girls being all over him for his cock, but I'm not going to lie to him especially considering I was just getting over Jason. Well I missed his cock more than I did him. But anyways I should shut up," she laughed.

I was out of breath and said, "Yeah that guy was a weirdo."

She looked to see I had cum all over myself. She laughed and said "Eww gross."

I excused myself to take a shower with my head held low buy my spirits in orbit. I closed the door watching her take a swig from the bottle and turn on the TV. The night was not over, I should hurry up.

k4d0h1
k4d0h1
108 Followers