Obsession of the Mind Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k4d0h1
k4d0h1
109 Followers

"But you don't like anal anyways, right?" I inquired.

"No, not really but that seems to be what every guy wants from me, I don't get much out of it .. well..."

"Well what?"

"No I mean... umm... well, sometimes..."

"Sometimes what?" I asked while giving a trusting smile.

She stayed quiet. "Sometimes you enjoy it?" I asked.

"With this one guy," she finally said.

"What was so different?" I asked in my best attempt to seem curious and not incredibly horny at what she might say.

"It was curved."

"It was curved? You mean his dick?" I laughed.

"Yeah," she laughed.

"So it hit the right spots I assume."

"Yeah it was pretty fun," she laughed.

"Who was this?"

"Travis."

"Wait I never remember you saying his name?" I interjected.

"Oh, well it's not important."

"Okay," I said as I stared at the floor wonder what next bold statement I might make. "So if it is curved upward it gives you pleasure?"

She blushed, "Yeah I guess you could say that."

Fuck it. " How big was it?"

She smiled, a knowing smile, "Not too big maybe seven inches."

"Yeah not too big," I laughed.

"Yeah, but you know... when you do it there... umm... you don't want a huge dick."

"Oh... So what about the others? I mean you might have said you let 4 other guys fuck you there."

"Yeah, mostly just to be nice," she laughed. "Like a prize because I know they wanted it so badly."

"So, I see... earlier you were offering me a prize," I laughed. "and to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I don't know, maybe the fact I woke up to your face licking me all over."

I laughed, "Oh yeah, good point."

She asked, "So if you could only have one for the rest of your life, would you want my pussy or ass?"

"Hmm... Good question. I think I want both, "I laughed.

"Nope, I'm serious, from this point on you can have my pussy or my ass."

Wow was she serious? I played along. "Umm... ass I think."

She laughed, "You do realize you are kind of not so good fucking my ass."

"I know but, maybe... maybe it's special as you don't give away so easily." Knowing full well she let some hung dick fuck it hours ago.

"But you know... I like a dick to fuck my pussy... Are you really going to focus on my ass and not let my pussy have any fun?"

I laughed, "Hey, this is your idea not mine. I would love to have both at all times."

She looked down contemplating her thoughts, "True..."

"Well does that mean I can't use my tongue?" I smiled.

"Hmm..." she then smiled back, " I guess you could. After all I did suck her pussy raw earlier. She must be remembering it.

She picked up the bottle and I knew I had little time to work with until her next slumber.

"I still chose your ass, baby you know it and I know your ass incredibly fine."

"That's funny because a minute ago you tried your best to fuck it and couldn't. Are you sure?"

"Positive," I said.

"It's so late, do you realize it's two in the morning?" she asked.

"Hadn't noticed, I've totally lost control of knowing what time it is this weekend," I said.

"So what happened to Travis?" I asked inspiringly.

"Oh... he is a dumbass, like the rest."

"Well just curious I was already thinking of better ways I might be able to satisfy you beautiful ass."

"Perv... you never stop do you?" she laughed.

I laughed, "Never."

"Honestly, honey. This is all games. You really can't get me off especially not like he could. Why do you keep bringing it up?"

"I can't help myself. I worship your ass," I laughed.

"I bet you do."

She stood up and dropped her shorts. Bent over inviting me for a kiss. I didn't hesitate and quickly tongued and lapped at her already sampled ass.

Oh did I ever get bold. I tongued for a minute and asked, "Babe, I'm in heaven but I swear I never remembered slapping you on the ass."

"What," she asked.

"There is a very visible red mark underneath your cheek here." I pointed it out with my tongue.

She turned around, a bit uneasy and looked at me licking her cheeks. "I don't see it."

I kept my pace and worked my tongue between her cheeks I focused half the time on her clit the other on her gorgeous ass.

I finished her off to a great orgasm and called it a night.

Chapter 9

I awoke to Rachel's blaring alarm clock. It was Sunday so I was relieved not to have any work to do. I tried to open her door and it was locked. So I knocked loudly.

"Hey turn that off!"

She eventually woke up. It was 8 am. Way to early to be up on a Sunday. I tried my best to recollect the past few days occurances. If there is a time in your life you know it will never get any better than this. This was that moment.

I shared an apartment with my dream girl who also happened to be a sexy flirt who also happened to have love big dicks, who also happened to be so kind of me despite my small one, who also happened to have cheated on me twice the day prior. And I loved every minute of it. The best part was this girl really truly, despite her temperamental demeanor loved me back. It could not have made it this far had she not.

I walked back to my room when she finally shut off the alarm. I tried my best to go back to bed. But fate always kicks me in the ass. The phone rang distinctly in the background. Of course I scurried to listen in.

"Why are you calling me now?"

"It better be important."

"He told you? Fuck!"

"I hate that idiot."

"Yeah just fucking around but can I not have any privacy in this world?" She asked. Obviously not as I peered in to her conversation.

"So what?"

"You go fuck him. You are a bigger slut than I am."

"Then just go ahead. I don't want to be fucking around on Chris no more."

"Crazy enough I love him."

"I can get passed that," she laughed.

"I know but, he tries his best."

"Yes even if it's small."

She laughed, "Yes it's small"

"Shut up. It's a small dick. But his tongue worked magic last night."

"How would he know, besides I am a clean person."

"Bigger?"

"No, call me a size queen all you want, but my pussy is not stretched."

"Of course I felt him."

"A few minutes," she laughed.

"Yeah whatever, go fuck him already I'm tired and don't need this."

"Brenda, I swear to god I'm going to hand up on you."

"I'm totally not in the mood, I had a good night, last night."

"Yes, I swear I love him, I'm not going to fuck up anymore."

"Well you tell him if anyone else finds out I will never fuck him again."

"Fine put him on the phone."

"What do you want?"

"We had a deal, I thought I more than made up for it last night."

"No, me and you are through, it was a mistake."

"What?"

"You can't be serious."

"God I hate you."

"I swear if I do this you better not ever call me again."

"Okay, but I want the pictures."

"No, if you give them to me I'll 'grr..' fine."

"Right now? I just woke up."

"My bed? Fuck, you are pushing it."

"Alright big boy, get your big dick over here already."

"Okay already, give me a minute to get rid of him."

"Okay bye."

She sighed to herself and I knew what was transpiring. I hurried back to my bed curious as to how she expected to rush me out of the house so quickly.

I saw her enter my room. I still didn't give in. She patted my feet and I acted annoyed by her disturbance. She came closer and gave me a long kiss despite my likely morning breath.

"Wake up."

"Why?" I replied.

"I need you to go to Houston and pick up a toy for me."

"You can't be serious?"

"Yes. Get up."

I stirred around bringing myself to sit up.

"What do you need?" I smiled while admiring her thick thighs in front of my face.

"Just go to this place and buy me something."

"Okay. But where am I going and what am I buying?" I asked.

"Pokies, here is the address. It's one of those stores that has sex toys."

"Why now."

She looked agitated, "Just do it. It's worth your while."

I began to pull my pants up and fix myself up while asking her, "So what am I buying?"

"I need a toy, a chastity device. And if you are smart you wont argue."

"Serious. You mean one of those things that locks up your... uh... privates."

"Yes and I will give you the key to it if you just hurry up and go buy it."

I perked up and felt happy to oblige regardless of what I knew she was rushing me out of the house for. She rushed me out the door and I went upon my merry way.

The drive was two hours there and two hours back. Good excuse for her to have plenty of time to do whatever exactly it was she had planned on doing. I sped I wanted to get back as soon as I could. I hated the fact I didn't have a chance to find out what she was doing. When I got to the location I gave her a rang.

"Huh,"

"Hey babe I'm here now,"

"Oh... unnh... um... okay so what do you want?"

Was she seriously getting fucked as she talked on the phone?

"Well I don't know what to say to them like I just want to get in and out. So what do I ask for."

There it was again. "mmm... unnh..." her breath was frequent.

I heard her mumble "stop."

"Stop what?"

She seemed to have stopped what she was doing and told me, "Actually just go in there and buy something, I don't care what it is. Just buy something so we can have fun with it when you get back."

She yelped for a split second and moaned.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, yes," she hurried me off the phone, I stubbed my toe. "owww ... mmm..." she laughed. "Okay bye now," and she hung up.

I was rubbing my dick through my jeans hearing the obvious as she was getting fucked in front of my ears.

But now I wondered what the hell should I buy her. I certainly didn't want to lock her pussy up. I entered the store and was flabbergasted by the insane scene before me.

Loads of nude women and men across dvds. A wall full of formidable dildos and vibrators. I went there. I recognized a few of the items as being the same ones I found underneath Rachel's bed. I hated the awkwardness of my situation and wanted to leave as soon as possible, but at the same time I felt it necessary to take advantage of my situation and pick something out that would spice up my evening.

I walked over in awe at the wall posting huge prosthetic dicks. Couldn't find a single one to match my size but I looked nevertheless. I picked one out. Not even her biggest toys could match this bad boy. 10 inches in length and six inches around. Fuck it. I picked up some fluffy hand cuffs and a cock ring. I read it would keep me hard forever. I only hoped it would fit. I bought the smallest one. I bought some body oil. I bought a cock extension device that would slip over mine and add much need inches.

I had no idea which of these I would present to her but I was dertimined not to be unprepared. I even bought a porno called "pornstars like it big." It was obviously going to be a flick featuring well hung dudes sporting it out. I bought condoms in both extra large and extra small capacities. I bought another dildo one that I thought might remind her of an ex with an anally capable and pleasing cock. It was 7 and and ½ inches long and 5 inches around. Much thinner than the previous one but well thicker than my own. But I loved how it curved like a banana. I knew it would remind her.

I bought anal beads and an butt plug. I bought a chastity device. Not one for her but one for myself. Fuck it. I bought a penis extender. A sleeve that I supposed would slip over my cock to add much needed inches. I bought a penis pump. I wondered if it would do much good.

Well over five hundred dollars later I made the embarrassing transaction and scurried about my way.

I got in my car and called Rachel.

No answer.

I headed back home wondering just what the hell had gone down while I was away.

Two CD's later I was finally about to hit town. I had been thinking to myself what to do but I decided I would leave the bag of sex toys in the car until she asked about them. Trying to find out which one she might be interested in playing with.

Everything was in order as I put my key in the door and announced my arrival. I scanned my surrounding expecting something but I found nothing. I called out for Rachel again, but no answer. I went to her room to she if sh was there. Then I heard the shower and came to my senses. I let it go and made myself comfortable.

I did however notice once again the sheets were tumbling in the dryer. I wondered to myself if I should inquire about it. Play it by ear, I guess. I wondered if I should ask about why she seemed to be in pain the last time we spoke. I decided against it, at least for now.

I wanted nothing more than her attention not her annoyance. I watched TV while waiting for her to emerge.

She was happy, joyous, and free and she skipped from her room to the kitchen.

I coyly said, "Hey babe."

"Hey you," she fixed a drink and made here way to the couch.

"So how was your day," I asked.

"Fine," she smiled a devious smile, "so what did you buy?"

"Umm... yeah,"

"Well, where is it?" she asked.

"In the car."

She looked annoyed suddenly, "Well go get it."

I jumped up always happy to please her. I jogged to the car wondering exactly what I was going to have to bring up. I immediately thought about the two dildos. The ten incher and the ass fucking banana dick. I figured either of those two had promising potential. I decided on the banana dick. And grabbed the sex oil.

I returned with both objects concealed under my arm as she eagerly awaited my return. She walk up to me had her way it was only moments before she held both items in my hand.

"Still wanting my ass?" she laughed. "Well at least you were kind enough to consider the lubrication.

She began to examine the toy. "This is exactly, wow, exactly what I remember," She began to remove the packaging offering me slight smirk as she did so.

She was back to her usual night time get up, tight shorts and tight shirt. I admired her ass as I sat back down. She was having a hard time with the packaging and fetched some scissors. But it was only a few minute later she stood in front of me massaging the false dick with her tiny hands.

"I told you to get whatever you wanted and you came back with this?" she smiled.

"Yeah I didn't know what to get but I remember you saying last night. I mean I remember you saying last night that you really only enjoyed one guy that fucked your ass."

She laughed, "No, I enjoyed everyone. I just especially liked this one." She began to suck the head of it.

I began to massage my rising boner through my jeans. She noticed. "So what do you want exactly? You want to see me fuck this?" She asked as she began to loosely drop her shorts.

She turned around, half bent over and made a display of the dildo running up and down her crack. She carried on, knowing I was loving the show.

She grabbed the oil and began to jerk of the toy. The next moment I saw her on the carpet on all fours. She motioned for me to come over.

She gave me the large toy and instructed me to fuck her with it. I could hardly argue as I proceeded to tease her at first. Rubbing the dildo between her crack I pushed at her opening and it went right in. I was careful to be forceful but ten seconds later the thing was all the way in her as she moaned in appreciation. I twisted it as I had known it was the curvature of the device that really got her off. It wasn't long before I realized the right way to fuck her with it.

I kept making long gentle strokes, watching her body convulse the deeper I went. She was probably not far from getting off when I got bold and pressed my hard penis at her entrance. She didn't fight it. I had her in the right position to make insertion as her was on full display rather than before. I rubbed my cockhead at her asshole and slightly poked at it.

I had nothing on the member I was using previously. I then forced it back up her ass until there was no more to fuck her with. I removed it and once and poked my little dick at her entrance. I finally felt her ass release as my dick poked it head through. I was overcome and began to ejaculate inside her ass. Her quick bucking motion let me know that she was not keen to my cum inside her and I ended up grabbing her hips in an effort to reinsert myself. To no avail as my cum ran along the sides of her leg.

She turned around and smiled. "That was for you, but now it's my turn to get off."

She grabbed the enlarged dildo and began to seriously fuck it. It impaled her completely as she flicked at her clit. Five minutes later of me watching her playing with my limp dick she began to cum. It was some sight to see her ass ravaged in such a way.

She moaned finished herself off and scurried to her bathroom. I heard the water running. I loved that the most about her I think. She was so conscious of staying clean and pristine.

She walked back to me looking gorgeous and flustered as ever. "Dirty perv..." she smiled.

I laughed sheepishly in agreement, "I know."

"So it is official now?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Yeah it's official, no more pussy for you."

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"Well considering you are too in love with my ass. Then I think no more pussy for you."

I laughed, unsure of what to say next, "Really?"

"Yep,"

"But I can still have your ass?"

"If you are good," she replied.

I smiled deviously and asked, "I can still lick it right?"

"If you are good," she laughed.

"Maybe I should lick it now." I encouraged.

"Maybe," she replied as she sat back down spread eagle.

I didn't hesitate to take action and suck on her thick lips.

Unbelievable did the phone just ring?

She jumped up to answer.

"Hello."

She excused herself to her room as to keep me from listening.

"Hold on," she replied as she slammed the door shut.

I watched her on from the couch, but immediately jumped up when the door shut. I listened outside her door.

"You can't keep calling me."

"How could you still possibly be horny after earlier?" she laughed.

"We fucked for like three hours."

"Of course."

"No, because I'm not in love with you. I told you earlier that it was the last time so seriously stop calling me."

"So what?"

"Trust me I can still have my fun even it's a 'baby dick' as you call it," she laughed.

"No he doesn't know anything and I prefer to keep it that way."

"I'm tired of this conversation good bye," she hung up.

I scurried back to the living room. She soon returned.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"No one," she replied.

"No one? Why does 'no one' keep calling all the time?"

"I don't know he's probably drunk and horny," she laughed.

"An old fuck buddy I presume?" I asked smiling.

She returned the smile, "Yeah something like that."

"When was the last time you fucked him?"

She immediately looked down, "Umm, I guess maybe a few months ago."

"Nathan?" I asked.

She wouldn't look up. "Yeah."

I did my best to keep her mood calm, "He's still not over it?"

"Pretty much."

"Well just stop answering his calls," I said.

"I know, I should," she said.

"Two months ago?"

"Huh," she brought her eyes to my level.

"Two months ago you were still seeing him?"

A look of annoyance presented itself on her beautiful face, "Yes, I already said that."

I had a sudden urge to change the topic of discussion. It was late evening and the sun was setting. "Let's go for a swim."

"What?" she asked.

"Yeah, let's for relax at the pool. Why not?"

"That actually sounds nice, let's go," she replied.

She headed towards her room and I to mine. I had only one pair of swimming trunks and I put them on. I waited on the couch for her to finally come back.

As she came to sight I knew already she would be dressed to the nines. It was very simple. Hot pink top that actually left the sides of her perky boobs visible. It was absolutely skimpy. Her hard nipples were very noticeable. Her tan skin accentuated the hot pink delectably. The bottom was just as flimsy. It did only one thing make a small triangle above her mound. The srings were tied at both sides. As I wondered how she could be comfortable to walk out nearly naked.

k4d0h1
k4d0h1
109 Followers