Obsession of the Stepsister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k4d0h1
k4d0h1
109 Followers

"Exactly."

"Okay. I see. But some do," she smiled.

"Yes, just like some women have small breasts and some women have big breasts."

"Yep."

"Anyways. Most people really don't care that much about the size."

"But some do," she laughed.

"Why? Do you think you do?" I asked.

"I don't know. I mean maybe I do. I think I want to see Nick's again."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Well because when I first saw it I wasn't expecting it. So I didn't really want to see it. But now I'm just curious to see it again."

"Well I'm sure he'd be happy to show it to you but I mean seriously the guy sounds like a lowlife." I wanted to use harsher words but decided against it.

"Yeah, I know. I don't want to see him anymore. He was boring and stupid. I just thought he was cute at the time."

"I see," I replied once again at a loss for words.

"But, yeah. I still want to see it again. I mean just because now it seems like I might not see one like his again."

"Just admit it," I said.

"Admit what?"

"Admit it. You like big dicks," I laughed.

"Oh my God, shut up," she replied. "I don't know what I like. Besides his would hurt too much. I'm sure."

"So then you like small dicks," I laughed.

She was quick to correct me. "If anything I will probably like average ones. Or who knows maybe I won't like them at all."

"I highly doubt that."

"What? Why do you say that?" she replied a bit annoyed at me by now.

"Well I mean you seem to already have a big interest in them. Pardon the pun," I laughed.

She didn't. "Screw you," she replied. She was visibly angry at my crude comment.

I was screwing up for sure. Last thing I wanted was for her to be upset. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way. I just don't want to see you getting back together with that asshole."

That seemed to relieve her somewhat. Likely because I was showing a concern for her. "I already told you I wasn't going to. Forget it. I'm not going to be talking to you like this anymore.

Fuck. "It's fine. I didn't mean to make fun of you. Besides there is nothing wrong with an attractive 20 year old curious about sex."

"Well then don't say that stupid crap no more."

"I won't. I promise." I sensed that things might return to normal. If you could call it normal. I decided to dig my own grave with my next comment. At least it would justify her questions and hopefully make the mood light once again. "I mean I can't blame you for being curious if the first dick you saw was big and then you came to find out I had a much smaller one."

She took the bait, "Yep, it's your little dick that's got me wondering so much," she laughed. "But I still want to see it again."

"Why don't you just text him something about how it's over but you might give him consideration in the future if he sends you a picture of his dick."

"I can't believe you would think that up," she smiled, "but it's not a bad idea."

"Yeah, I'm sure he likes to show it off anyways. Just make sure to tell him you need time away. I mean take charge. You're the sexy virgin with the perfect ass any guy would want. Use it to your advantage."

"Okay," she paused to finish her third wine cooler. "So what should I say?"

"Just say 'hey it's not going to work out, send me a picture, in case I ever want to change my mind."

"This is so stupid," she replied.

"It's not so bad because this way you won't actually be asking for it specifically. You can always reply that you just wanted a picture of him to store under his number."

"Wow, you really think things through. Okay, I'm going to do it, but I'm going to kill you if he says anything mean to me."

"You got a better idea?" I asked.

"Alright, let me go grab my phone."

Wearing nothing but tight blue shorts, she passed by me to grab the last drink and her cell phone. This wasn't exactly what I was hoping for. Her seeking out a picture of some well hung prick. But a small price to pay to keep her happy and forthcoming about anything and everything sexual in nature.

She returned moments later staring at her phone as she flopped down on the couch, causing her tits to bounce in unison. Sixty seconds later, she said, "Okay, sent. I can't believe I did that." She took a big gulp of her drink.

"Cool, you can finally put your curiosity at ease," I offered.

"So I guess your little friend is giving up?" she asked.

I hadn't noticed until then that my erection finally went away. With my privates now resting between my legs there was no bulge at all. "Yeah, I guess so." Somewhat relieved I wouldn't be having a hard on while she examined a pic that might shame me even further. And somewhat disappointed I didn't have at least something to show for myself.

"What kind of picture do you want? He asked," she said.

"Just tell him dick pics. I'm sure he wants to hear you say it."

"Ugh... I don't want to say that." Before I could offer an alternative she said, "Fine." She was after all on a mission, not me. She was going to have to give in a little. "You made me type pics, as in plural."

"Oh... okay, whatever." It was a bit awkward at the moment. Ten minutes ago my dick was getting all of her attention. Now it was someone else's. A few more awkward minutes passed as she fumbled with her phone in silence. I of course sat and admired her body as discreetly as I could. Her phone finally buzzed.

"Oh my God, I think he sent it. There's a picture icon. I'm clicking it."

"Okay."

A few seconds passed. "Yeah, he's got a pretty big dick," she turned to me and smiled, "want to see it?"

"Hell no," I replied.

She turned the phone in my direction and I immediately turned away. She then climbed over to my side of the couch to try and reach around and force me to look at it. I closed my eyes and crossed my arms. I could feel her legs touching mine as she sat next to me but facing the backrest of the couch. I glanced at her tits from the slits of my eyes. They were so close I wanted to flick my tongue out at her hard nipples. She put her had on my right eye, gently trying to force it open. "Just look at it for a second."

"No way," replied turning my head around again. She put her right knee over my lap and reached over once again.

"I'm not going to think you're gay or whatever you're thinking," she offered. Her naked tits were inches away from my face. I decided to turn back to my right and purposefully brush up against them. I felt one nipple after the other quickly drag over my closed lips. I somehow managed to keep my mouth closed. Thereafter she got up from my lap and yelled, "Hey!"

I opened my eyes and quickly said, "Sorry."

"Look what you did to my nipple!" she exclaimed.

I glanced back down to where she was holding the phone next to her bare breasts. She got me. I saw his cock. He was squeezing the base of his erection. It extended well past his grip where I briefly made out the enlarged cockhead before I turned away, embarrassed.

She laughed as I did so. "I told you it was big."

"I never said I didn't believe you," I pleaded.

She turned the screen towards herself and looked at it a few more seconds. "I mean that's not average at all is it? Because if it is, then you're really screwed," she laughed.

"Okay I get it. Now put it away."

Her phone buzzed again. A few moments later she said, "He put it next to a ruler, he must have read my mind," she laughed.

"Good for him. If you put the phone in my face again I'm going to smash it."

"Someone's bitchy," she laughed. She further examined the photo on her smart phone. "Want to know how big it is?"

"No, but I'm sure you're going to tell me," I replied, though I was secretly curious.

"Let's see here. Let's go to the bottom. One.. Two.. Three.. Four.. Five.. Nope it didn't stop at five.." she just couldn't help herself," there's six.. hmm.. seven.. eight.. Wow, it's eight inches long."

"Good for him," I replied.

"Aww... are you jealous?" she asked with a bit of concern I'm sure wasn't sincere.

"No, I don't care."

"Hmm," she replied returning her attention to her phone. "I think I like the way his looks. Is that how yours looks? I mean is it like just a bigger version of yours?"

She wasn't going to let up anytime soon. "Yeah, something like that."

"Why are you mad?" she asked.

"I'm not," I decided I better get back to the happy go lucky me quickly, "so is it like you remembered?"

"Umm... I guess so. I think it looked bigger in person. So how long is yours again?"

"It's about five inches or so."

"Why do you say about?" she asked hinting at something.

"I don't know. It's about five inches." So maybe I rounded up. Does she really have to know at this point?

"So, it's almost five inches you mean," she smiled knowing she was about to get it out of me.

"Yes. Yes, fine. It's almost five inches."

She laughed, "Cheater!"

"Whatever," I replied defeated once again. "I'm like barely an inch less than average. It's not a big deal."

I realized my mistake as soon as I said it. She laughed, "You said it. It's not a big deal at all."

"You're so childish," I replied.

"I could say the same thing about you," she was on a roll now and having quite a good laugh at my expense. The phone buzzed again. "Oh, goodie. Another pic."

"Are you kidding me. Now what?" I asked.

"Why do you want to see it?" she smiled.

"No way."

"Hmm... Let's see... wow, he's pretty damn proud of himself. He wrapped that measuring tape around his dick. It's at um... the first little mark before the six."

"Tell him to quit already."

"You're the one that told me to ask him for dick pics," she laughed.

"Yeah so you could get over it already."

"Get over what?" she asked.

"Seeing his dick," I replied bluntly.

"Oh yeah," she laughed. "I think I like looking at dicks, they're so interesting."

"Well that's probably because you've never seen them before."

"True."

"But just don't think they all look like that."

"I know. I know. Would it be crazy if I wanted to see some other ones?" she asked.

I sensed I needed to reassure her that she was acting perfectly normal. "I guess not. I mean I wouldn't say no to checking out different breasts."

"Okay so let me see yours," she laughed.

"Um..." I somehow should have seen this coming but didn't.

"Better yet I want to see you measure it. So I know you're not cheating this time," she smiled. She was likely happy that she justified a reason for me to have to show my penis to her.

"Um... well now's um... not a good time."

She glanced down, "Oh... No, that's fine I want to see it soft. I've never seen one soft before."

"Yeah but it's not going to look um..."

"Big?" she laughed. "Don't worry I promise I won't say anything mean," she pleaded.

"Uh..." I hesitated. "Right now?"

"Yes, silly. Come on, you've seen my boobs. It's only fair."

"Good point," I laughed lightly.

"Well then..." she motioned for me to stand up.

I stood up and surely look terrified. "Are you sure?"

"Yep," she smiled in anticipation. "Let me see it."

I finally just closed my eyes and let my boxers fall to the floor. It was feeling especially cold in the room all of the sudden. I heard her take in a breath of air. "Wow, it's so small," was all she said. I looked down and saw the very flaccid state of my retracted penis. The head pointed forward past the inch or two of wrinkled skin behind it. I had at least recently trimmed all of my pubic hair, so it did look neat and clean. "It's cute," she said trying her best to offer a compliment. "Why is it all scrunched up?"

"Um... that's just how it looks when it's soft."

"Oh I guess I kind of thought it would look different. I mean I never thought it would be that much smaller than his."

I had to admit it was a polar opposite of what she had just looked at. "So can I put my clothes back on?" I asked.

"No, not yet. I want you to measure it again and this time no cheating."

"Well it's not going to be the same now. I mean it's not hard right now."

"Okay then measure it now and if it tries to be bigger later then you can measure it then as well."

She had certainly taken charge. I sure wished I could tell her to remove her shorts and let me examine her pussy for the fun of it. "Seriously?" I asked.

"Sure. Why not? It's not like you've got anything to hide from me now," she smiled.

I shrugged, "Fine. I hope you are finding this educational."

"Oh. I definitely am," she smiled. "I'll be right back." She jumped up to retrieve the sewing tape she had had me use earlier. Ten seconds later she returned and handed it to me before sitting back down. "Okay do both long ways and then all the way around it."

"Ugh... Okay," I replied while unraveling a bit of the slim yellow tape. I placed the metal edge at the base of my flaccid penis while Rochelle stood up to take a better vantage point. We made eye contact momentarily before fixing our gaze upon the subject in hand. I held the tape with my thumb and extended it over my head with the help of my two forefingers. She bent over slightly to take a good look. Apparently she would be the one verifying the dimensions.

"Hmm... Okay, hold it there," she instructed. She had a slight bit of trouble remembering just how the dashes between the numbers worked. But a few moments later she was reading it aloud for me, "Two and three-quarters."

I had to make sure for myself and she was pretty much right on the dot. Then she interjected my approval, "Wait your pushing it in."

"What do you mean?" I asked. Though I knew she was referring to the fact that I was pressing the tape towards my pelvis.

"Yeah... That's cheating. Put it at the start and don't push it in."

"Fine, fine." I let up slightly. I could hardly see the point of what a quarter inch mattered in terms of a flaccid dick.

She began to inspect the results again but the combination of her tits hanging below me and just the general knowledge of a woman being up close and personal with my cock caused the blood flow to slowly return. "Three inches... wait... Three and a quarter," she paused, "Trying to make it bigger I see."

I wasn't trying at all. Her naivety was at some points ridiculous. Big tits on hot chicks make dicks hard; I wanted to say in a Neanderthal sort of way.

"Now stop it and make it go back," she said.

"I'll try, but I think once it starts to get hard it going to stay hard for a while."

"Okay fine. We need to measure it when it's hard anyways," she replied.

Rochelle reached for her drink on the coffee table and finished it. She sat on the couch and fumbled with her phone. It looked like she was texting.

"Okay, so what now what are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh... um... He sent a message saying we didn't have to go all the way. And that we could just do what I wanted to do. And blah, blah.

"So what are you saying?"

"I asked him when the last time he had sex was."

"Hmm... I bet he lies whatever he says," I replied.

"I bet it's been a while. He seems really horny," she laughed.

"Be careful not to lead him on." I was beginning to feel very out of place standing with only a shirt on in the middle of the room so I pulled up my boxers and sat back in my place. Rochelle didn't seem to mind.

"Oh, I won't. I already told him I don't like him that way."

"Hmm..." I shrugged.

"He said, it's been a while. Then he said, we could always try things out no strings attached." She started typing again.

"Now what are you saying?" I asked trying my best not to act interested but failing miserably.

"None of your business," she laughed.

"What? No secrets, remember," I said. I don't believe we ever made that pact but she seemed to go along with it.

"Fine. I asked him why his dick was so big and hard," she laughed.

"Ugh..." I didn't like the conversation but at the same time I found it very erotic. I decided just to play along indifferently in order to keep her disclosing such things to me. "So what'd he say?"

"Hold on," she paused then giggled, "he said thinking about me always makes him hard."

"Hmm..." I shrugged.

"He wants me to call him," she said.

"What for?" I stupidly asked.

"I don't know," she replied just seconds before some silly pop song started playing as her ringtone. She looked at me for a second as if I had a chance to help her decide whether or not to answer it. Before I could think of something to say she answered, "Hello?"

She made no effort to excuse herself for privacy so I began to eavesdrop on her conversation. There was small talk and giggling followed by her questionable attempts at sexual innuendo. Then I heard her say, "You know. I don't even know why you are trying. That thing is too big for my taste."

I continued to listen to her side of the conversation. "What makes you think so?" she asked.

"Well no, I haven't really tried that before," she said. I wondered if he knew she was still a virgin.

"Keep dreaming, big boy," she laughed.

"Yes, it's the biggest one I've ever seen," she stated.

"Well because I was just curious is all."

"I bet you would," she laughed.

"I'll think about it."

"Stop begging, I said I'll think about it."

The conversation continued on for about ten minutes. I gathered that he was pressuring her for some sort of picture, likely a provocative one. I did mostly nothing but take long stares at her tits and legs while wishing I could satisfy my throbbing erection. They continued on about each other's sexual histories. Rochelle had her defense up and didn't really let on to much about her whereas she found out plenty about him I'm sure. She ended by making it known she held all the cards and she would still think about giving him another chance.

When she finally got off the phone, she smiled and said, "Damn, I'm all out." She pointed at her empty bottle. It was likely our parents had alcohol stowed away somewhere in the house but I didn't want her to get too drunk.

"Slow down, maybe I'll get you some more later."

She looked a bit agitated that I didn't want to just jump up and do for exactly as she wished. Even though she didn't outright ask me to get her some, it was more or less understood. "I'm cold." She stood up and went to her room. She returned wearing a white tank top. Like that would warm her up. I thought she might be in some way punishing me for not taking care of her needs and wants.

She sat down and looked deep in thought.

I broke the ice, "So he wants a picture huh?"

"Yeah, but I guess people don't always get what they want, right?" she said begrudgingly.

"I'll get you some later, it's barely past noon," I said.

She glanced over at my lap and said in a very harsh tone, "Put your pants on. I'm tired of seeing that little thing."

That stung. She was becoming a royal bitch. I stood up pushed down at my aching hard on and walked to the kitchen to search the cupboards. She was watching me. "I'm pretty sure your pants are not up there," she yelled. I didn't reply. After a few minutes I found the stash in the short cupboards out of Rochelle's reach. There were quite a few bottles. I reached for the quarter full bottle of vodka. As soon as she saw what I had in my hand she ran towards me with an overly excited grin.

She jumped on me. Wrapping her arms around my neck and then after I reestablished my balance she made another jump up with her legs wrapping around me. I caught one leg under her knee which allowed me to hold her up temporarily. I still had the bottle in my other hand. She screamed affectionately, "You found some, Yay!" My erection was smashed up against her body. By the heat it felt I imagined it was resting very near her hot pussy. She no doubt had to have known and had to have felt it. The feeling was so intense I almost came. A second later she removed her arms and stood back. "Goodie, now fix me a drink."

k4d0h1
k4d0h1
109 Followers