Obsession: Ten Days of Going Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should I pick up some normal ones too?" he asked meekly.

"Why bother? You don't need a condom for your tongue."

While at the office I learned that the hot looking black guy was Jerome and his friend was Ambrose. I chatted with them in the break room, shocked to find myself flirting with them, more shocked that I was getting wet just talking with these two dark skinned men. Work was over and I came home to find my cuckold had gone to bed. He left Lexcaliber and the Magnum condoms on the table next to my note – he didn't write anything in return.

I didn't bother to go upstairs. I turned on the computer and started browsing some naughty interracial videos and pictures while rubbing myself under my panties. All those black men and their fantastically large dicks! I stripped out of my pants, spread my legs, and spanked my bad little cunt. It's been so naughty tonight talking with those men at work that it needed a spanking. The dirtier I felt, the wetter I got. I was just a bad little white housewife who needed a black man –a REAL MAN- to fuck me.

While I was fingering myself my husband came downstairs and caught me masturbating. I pretended not to notice as he stroked his penis and watched me. The little perv was getting off instead of wanting to fuck his own wife, just the way I wanted it. By the time I was done with him, he will want to see me fuck a black man as bad as I want to get fucked by one. He eventually stepped forward and asked if I'm going to play with him.

"No! You have to stand there and watch me." It reminded me of one of those cuckold scenes and I just loved telling him what to do.

I shoved the toy in and out of my waiting cunt, staring at the screen and all those massive black dicks, occasionally glancing at my husband rubbing himself. I was animalistic at this point, obeying only my basest desires. I talked dirty to my hubby and told him what to do. I talked about how was going to satisfy myself with those dark skinned studs all week and how only a black cock could satisfy my pussy from now on.

When he tried to sit down next to me I told him 'No!' He tried to protest but I shut him up and ordered him to watch me and jerk off while standing up. I felt so in control. All that dark skin in front of me made my pussy so wet and feeling that giant black dick inside of me was even better. Knowing it was molded from a real cock –a real black cock- was so hot. And knowing it is almost twice as big as my husband's penis was exquisitely naughty. I made sure he watched his wife's cunt getting filled like he never could. The thought sent me over the edge into an orgasm. My poor husband came all over himself, barely able to stand. After we were both spent, I told him to go clean my dildo in a real bossy tone. He didn't complain and I found myself enjoying the dominance of the moment. The things I was getting away with doing were just plain dirty... How far could I take it?

"I've become a toy"
Husband's View

Last night was infuriating, erotic, twisted, and hot all wrapped together. She had told me she wanted sex last night but I suspected something else. Before she got home I checked the 'blue box' again. Things had been moved but I couldn't tell what she might have done or used or watched. I was obsessed with knowing what she was doing. I followed her instructions from our phone call and left her Lexcaliber dildo on the table.

I couldn't sleep that night. When I heard her come in, I snuck downstairs to see what she was up to. The TV was off and for a moment I thought she had left the house. Then I heard the sound of sex coming from the laptop and realized she was watching porn on the internet.

I slowly snuck down the remaining steps and peaked through the doorway. She was rubbing her pussy staring at the computer screen. I couldn't see what she was watching but I knew it had to be an interracial movie. The "Lexcaliber" was resting on beside her with a bottle of lube. I was going to confront her, I was. But the embarrassing thing was my dick was getting hard again. I was catching her during her private moment and the voyeur in me was stirring.

She must have been preoccupied not to see me. I had my pajamas opened in the front and was jerking off while her fingers slid in and out of her wet pussy. Her eyes were glued to the screen and I was dying to know what she was watching. I cleared my throat and stepped further into the room. She looked at me and smiled.

"How about we continue this upstairs?" I suggested. I was hoping I could get something out of the night before she violated herself with that black dong. Instead she told me just to watch. My once-sweet and quiet wife then began shoving that black dildo in and out of her sopping hole with great skill. She was obviously practiced with it and she even told me as much. Her voice was sexy, but her words were painful as she told me this is what she had been doing all week. The whole time she watched movie clips and looked at pictures of well hung black men fucking white women to climax. She only stopped pumping herself to surf to the next interracial display.

I tried to sit down and she screamed at me. She expected me to stand there and jerk off like some sort of observer! I am ashamed to say I did what she told me to. While my wife fucked herself silly I just stood there and tugged at my own penis, wondering if she would let me touch her and sadly being thankful she was letting me watch.

Her body shuddered in a near-violent orgasm just as I blew my load. My knees practically buckled from the excitement. She then tossed the dildo to me and told me to clean it. Her pussy juices were slick on the toy. Did I ever get her this wet? I didn't think so. I went off to clean myself and my wife's toy.

Day 10: Wednesday
"Now that I've gone black, how far will I go?"
Wife's View

I called my cuckold hubby at work and told him I would have a special treat for him, which he didn't believe. "No, I mean it this time. I promise we'll do something different tonight." This put him in a good mood right away.

I wasn't working tonight but I did need to go pick up my paycheck. Jerome was there in the parking lot talking on the phone and he waved to me and smiled. I immediately felt my body tingle all over as I waved back and went to collect my check from the office. When I came out he was waiting for me by my car. Two weeks ago I would have been scared to death about some black guy in the parking lot, but now I was glad he was there. I liked looking at him, inspecting his body with my eyes. He gave me a flyer and explained he was throwing a surprise birthday party for his friend Ambrose. He had invited a bunch of people from the office and I was welcome to bring my husband along.

I was annoyed that he noticed my wedding ring, sadly. Part of me wanted him to think I was single, to think I was available.

"My phone number is on the bottom if you have any questions," he added. I smiled broadly and thanked him for inviting me. Impulsively I reached out and hugged him and he hugged me back. Feeling his big arms around me and his body pressed against me was sexy. I could smell his sex coming off him and I let my embrace last a little longer than a typical hug. The look in his eye told me he knew it too.

I am a dirty white wife who has gone black, and I can never go back.

"Going Forward"
Husband's View

What started as my attempt to get my wife to open up sexually had succeeded, but not in the way I had imagined. She had witnessed a giant black cock and it sent her down a path I was unsure I would ever get her back from. I was sure my own dick wouldn't even satisfy her any more after a week of using those massive black dildos on her cunt. Lexington Steele was my wife's new lover.

She enjoyed every wicked moment of last night – I could tell. I realized it wasn't enough for her to fuck a big black cock. She wanted me to watch it, to know she was getting her pussy stretched out, to witness her becoming a black cock whore before my own eyes. She liked making me do things and say things; jerking off and calling myself a cuckold got her off almost as much as a black cock did.

And as I sat there that morning, I found myself wanting to experience it all over again. I knew I would say anything, do anything she asked of me. What would she do next? I had no idea, but found myself desiring to know and wanting to pleasure her in the only way I could now. My wife turned me into a cuckold – a witness to her perverted desires to fuck only black men.

The evening started early with her asking me to make dinner. I cooked up a nice chicken dinner and we both ate and talked about work like a normal couple. It was as if the last nine days had never happened. Then the evening changed in a very stark way. She put a blindfold on me and took me upstairs, guiding me by the hand. As she pushed me back on the bed I felt like things were finally going to go my way until she tied up my hands and feet again. She told me to lift my hips up as she pulled my pants down and unbuttoned my shirt. So I just laid there with my pants pulled down and my eyes covered as my devious wife rummaged around the room. She disappeared for some time and then returned. I smelled perfume. She put something wet and silky in my mouth – instinctively I tried to push whatever it was away until she told me what it was.

"It's my panties, don't worry." The taste was familiar once she told me and I relaxed. I could smell her sex coming from the panties and wondered what had gotten her so hot. After what seemed like an hour she pulled the blindfold down over my mouth so I could see but certainly not talk. She was dressed in a short skirt, slinky top, and white thigh high stockings. The shoes were new I think, very spiky and sexy. Something that no doubt cost a fortune to buy and would never be worn to the office.

My wife took out her cell phone and started dialing. The whole aspect of being tied up was humiliating enough but to be treated like I wasn't there was a new thing for her. She sat on the bed next to me, propping up a pillow and getting comfortable.

"Hey, Jerome, it's me from the office- yes, sorry to bug you."

There was a short pause.

"This may sound really forward but I was thinking about you today after I left the office."

Another long pause and then she started laughing. The flirtatious talk went on for some time until she finally said the words that I knew would change things forever.

"No, I've never been with a black man, but I've thought about it...A LOT."

My head was swimming. My cock was twitching. Her free hand disappeared under her skirt. Her body slipped down on the bed some more. Her hand reached into her nightstand and pulled out Black Thunder. The rest of the conversation was a blur to me as I watched her dildo her pussy slowly while talking to another man. A black man.

"No, my husband isn't anywhere close to that big-"

"I haven't thought about anything else-"

"-I'm getting so wet just thinking of you-"

"-you have now idea how wet I am-"

"I've never cheated on my husband before but-"

"-can't believe how hot I'm getting just talking to-"

"It's embarrassing but I have a toy-"

"-looks like black cock-"

"Are you really as big as this dildo?"

"-been pumping it in and out since we started talking-"

"-never wanted something more than-"

"You have no idea how bad I need it-"

"No, I'm not busy tonight-"

"I've got some condoms that will fit youperfectly-"

"Yes, my husband isall tied up tonight. We have plenty of time..."

...The End?
or
...The Beginning?