Obsession: Ten Interracial Orgasms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up and pulled him by his schlong to the bed. My wife's blouse was all the way off now and her skirt, panties, and shoes were following. Her bra was last as Jerome expertly used two fingers and unfastened it. Her tits were free and I was able to see how hard her nipples were. His black hands moved all over her body, exploring every inch of her flesh as his giant member slid against her ass. My wife's ass looked so good I just wanted to touch it. Her skin was somewhat fair to begin with, but against Jerome's dark skin it they looked like night and day. The show continued.

"My own bed"

Wife's View

My lover threw me on the bed and spread my legs open wide. I was laying in the same exact spot where my hubby had spent hours listening to me being pleasured by another man. I smiled. Jerome's fingers probed my sopping wet cunt as his lips sucked on my clit. He felt fantastic! I grabbed a hold of his head since my fingers could find no hold on his closely cut hair. His head felt rough, so different from the other men in my life. I squirmed in delight, pausing only to grab some pillows to prop my neck up. I didn't just want to watch Jerome but also to see if I could catch a glimpse of my husband in the closet. I was facing the door straight on now and occasionally I saw some movement. Good. It was important for him to see me being pleasured. I hoped he was jacking off and watching me getting my pussy licked.

I knew I had complete control now. If he wasn't going to jump out of the closet when his wife was giving another man a blow job he would never fight it. His complete submission to my desires didn't make me feel sorry for him (at least not enough to stop). More so I wanted to live out my fantasies from the past week, to have a real black man fucking me instead of a dildo, and to have my cuckold watch me do it all.

"Ooh, that feels so good, Jerome. Lick my pussy faster," I moaned and flexed. In retrospect I think my husband licked me better but the anticipation of what was to come more than made up for it. It also felt good to get licked after the hammering I had received earlier in the evening. His black fingers looked so sexy sliding in and out of me, my cunt juices making a sloshing sound as they poured out of me. I could feel my clit getting over-excited again and I was just about to cum when Jerome stopped.

"Ohhhh, why did you stop?" I was so close - I needed to cum.

"Because I want you to cum on this instead," he got up on his knees and slapped his manhood on my pussy, spanking my clit with his chocolate log and making me gasp with each slap. He grabbed one of the condoms and quickly slid it on the shaft. Even though they were large sized, he filled it out snuggly.

"Now beg for it," he commanded.

"Fuck me, Jerome. Please, FUCK me."

"More, slut girl." He started sliding the cock head along my cunt mound I instinctively moved downward to meet it. He pulled it away, just keeping the head rubbing against me, teasing me.

"I want to fuck your big black cock, Jerome. I want you to shove it in my tight white pussy and stretch me out. Fuck me hard and use me good."

In slid his member and once again I was filled to capacity. Even though I was sore as hell, it was better this time. Sure, the bed was a hell of a lot more comfortable than the sofa or the dining room table or the carpet, but there was more to it. It was better because this time my husband was watching me as I fucked a black man right in our own bed. He was jerking off his little white penis knowing his wife was being pleasured well beyond his capabilities. It was so perverse and yet I loved every single moment of that big black body pleasuring me. Just like Jerome had used and taken me to service his needs earlier, I was using Jerome now. He was MY fuck toy, my tool to control my husband, my ticket to incredible sexual pleasure. Fate had given him to me and he was mine.

There was nothing intimate or loving about the night – it was pure sexual energy laced with the dirtiest desires. I thought of how my parents freaked out when I ever spoke with a black boy back in school. I thought about my prissy white girlfriends who talked of interracial couples as if they were trash, wondering if they secretly harbored a desire to do what I was now doing. I thought of myself and all the times I pushed these ideas from my mind, never allowing a handsome black man into my sexual thoughts. I thought of my loving husband and how he always tried to manipulate me into a threesome or to be with a girl, or how he complained about me having no sex drive. I had drive alright, it just took the right key to unlock it.

"Oh, your cock is so much bigger than my fucking husband's!" I screamed out. My legs were weak and in pain already but I needed him still. "Fuck me like he never could!" With this real black dick in me I was finally understanding why so many white women took the company of a black man.

Jerome was taking his time this round though, swerving his hips and making his cock do a dance deep inside me. No man had ever done that to me before and it was absolute heaven. My moans were getting louder as I wrapped my legs around his hips and fucked myself up to him. My stomach muscles were fatigued as well but I wasn't about to let that stop me. I had an audience now and I wasn't about to disappoint.

"YES! Fuck my pussy!" There was something about the position on the bed that lent to a longer, more comfortable build of sexual tension. Before I couldn't wait to reach that climax – now I wanted the moment to last despite my fatigue. His black body was just a dream, moving over me, an ocean of chocolate skin covering the hard waves of his muscles. He fucked me missionary for a long time; each moment filled every extreme of my body with pleasure. As the orgasm built my breathing became shallow and I squeezed my legs around his hips. I was bracing for what I knew was going to be an earthquake.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! His dark tool rock hard and I could feel every vein and bulge of that giant shaft. "More!" I begged, "More, Jerome! Yes! More! Do it! Yeah! Yeah! OOOOOOOOH!" I was shuddering and spasming as his black cock continued its seemingly unending mission to pleasure me. The electric shocks began again and begged for him to stop for just a moment. He halted his thrusts just long enough to roll me onto my stomach and lift my hips up. I was like a rag doll in his hands, manipulated into any position he wished. PUSH! Back in again. He was fucking me again. I couldn't believe he could continue with such stamina.

SLAP! I felt him crack my ass with his hands and I let out a yelp. "Mmm, look at that sweet white ass," Jerome said hungrily. SLAP! He spanked my ass cheek again and pumped me faster. I turned my head slightly and caught a glimpse of the closet. There was movement, regular movement in there. Nothing that would catch a casual observers eye (at least I hoped not) but I knew that my hubby's hand was rubbing over his penis at the sight of his own wife fucking in front of him. It was like a charge to my batteries and I started pushing myself back to Jerome's waiting cock.

"My wife abusing me"

Husband's View

Many months back my wife and I had a very rare, sexy night together and I remember pumping in and out of her while she rubbed her clit. I was just about to cum when I felt her pussy muscles contracting and squeezing my member. She came hard and then pushed me out of her right before I could ejaculate. He asked me to just jack off because she was "too sensitive down there" for me to still be in her.

I thought about that as Jerome gave my wife her seventh orgasm of the night and then continued to fuck her. This time doggy style. Instead of pushing him away she pushed her ass back to meet his thrusts. SEVEN! She hadn't had seven orgasms with me in two months, and all of those were her pleasuring herself after I came. I always blamed her for not having a sex drive to keep up with me but I was wondering now if I could have ever pleasured her the way she was getting it right now. I was still jacking off though.

SLAP! The sound of him spanking her ass tore me from my self deprecation and back to the reality.

"Mmm, look at that sweet white ass," he was saying. It was true, my wife did have a nice ass.

She responded and the two of them started a new round of filthy talk while fucking in our bed. "It's your ass, Jerome. You earned it with that last orgasm."

"You like me spanking your ass, bad girl?"

"Yeah, spank me for being such a bad girl. A bad married slut."

"You ever cheat on your husband before?"

"No, but I had thought about it." That comment of hers stung me. I involuntarily started whacking off faster too. "And now I want to do it over and over. Just knowing how upset he'd be with a black man fucking his wife gets me off." She was putting the show on for me for sure, staring right at the closet door, right into my eyes it seemed.

"Damn, girl, you got it bad don't you?"

"I do, I can't help it."

"Can't help but want to fuck my black dick, uh?"

"How can I ever stop? It's so much thicker than my husband's little wimp-dick." She shoved herself hard against Jerome's cock. "And longer. And darker. And sexier. And you can use it too." Each comment had her pushing back against her lover, staring right at me with her head slightly upside down.

She lifted her head up and turned to face Jerome, her body arched as she reached back and ran her fingers across his chest. "Now fuck me hard. Fuck me and make me yours. Stretch my pussy out. Make me a big black cock loving whore who will never want anything else!"

His black hand grabbed her ass cheeks and penetrated her cunt over and over again. She slipped back down into the bed, her apple shaped ass cheeks cushioning each blow from this man who never seemed to tire. My own hand was barely keeping up. My knuckles ached from punching the door frame earlier but I was hard as wood from watching the spectacle in front of me. When I came I clenched my teeth, straining to not make noise. Not he would be able to hear me over my wife's yells and talking anyway.

"Yes! More! MORE JEROME! GIMME YOUR BLACK COCK!" He slapped her ass hard this time and she responded with screams of approval. "YES! SPANK ME! SPANK MY MARRIED WHITE ASS!"

Jerome was talking back to her as well but I could barely make out what he was saying over my wife's elations. Her legs quivered again and before long she was having 'Number Eight'. This one was quiet as she held her breath and the then gasped at the last moment. Her fingers were clutching the sheet and her legs kicked backwards, stopped only by Jerome's solid frame.

Rocking back sideways, he grabbed my wife and laid down on the bed, pulling her up into a reverse cowgirl position. Now her tits were visible and the outline of her body was stunning. She was covered in sweat and her mouth was open wide. He obviously wasn't done with her as he thrust upward toward her waiting frame. Somehow my wife managed to muster enough energy to bounce up and down on his length, holding her own tits and squeezing her nipples. Jerome's hands held her hips and assisted my poor wife (poor wife indeed - how could I feel sorry for her!?) as she rode on top of this dark skinned stud. She managed to stay mounted on her black steed for awhile before rolling off in exhaustion.

"I can't anymore," she panted. "My legs are so tired."

"Shit, don't quit now!" Jerome encouraged her. His dick stood straight up in the air, the condom glistening with my wife's juices. Despite using her all night, this bastard seemed to be determined to fuck my wife into unconsciousness. I was also getting tired. My legs were stiff and my cock was soft and my sperm was drying on it, making my fingers stick to the skin. I spat on my hand and loosened things up, tugging my penis and trying to encourage it to activity.

They were laying side by side now, he was laying in such a way as to block her body from my view with his own. Damn it! His hand was obviously in between her legs and was fingering her while she stroked his cock. After a few pumps she had rolled the condom off him and was feeling his skin with her little fist.

"So is this what you wanted it to be?" he whispered.

"More. It has been more than I ever expected," she softly replied back. "After watching all those movies and using all those toys I thought I was setting myself up for disappoint. I'm definitely not disappointed."

They talked about the last ten days, her curiosity getting the better of her, the late nights of watching porn when I was asleep. She told him about the night when she asked me to fuck her with Lexcaliber but carefully left out the remaining nights. Their giggles and laughs and whispers delivered all of her secret thoughts to me. I finally was able to fill in the blanks of the last week and a half, learning how my wife had gone black.

She pointed to the 'blue box' and Jerome got up to look into our private stash. He tossed out all four dildos onto the bed and let out a "Damn!" when he looked at all the DVDs. "And your husband can't figure out what you like?" he asked.

"Oh, I think he's starting to suspect," she smiled and stole a glance at the closet door. I let some spit dribble off my lips onto my crotch and my hand started tugging my penis a little faster. Jerome was still rummaging through the DVDs and he pulled out one that was all interracial gang bang scenes. I hadn't watched it but I had seen the back cover. I didn't know if my wife had watched it yet either but it was one that she purchased on her own.

"That one has one of my favorite scenes," she offered up. "I spent awhile enjoying that purchase." Now I knew.

"Oh yeah? Huh…" Jerome made his way back onto the bed and put his hard cock near my wife's mouth. His hand went down in between her legs again and she spread them to receive his probing fingers. He was on her far side now and I could see everything.

She rolled slightly on her side and pulled on his massive tool while licking his cock head. "You think I'm a slut?" she asked. It was a stupid question as I saw it. Jerome just went with it, however.

"Oh I KNOW you are a slut, I just was wondering how much of a slut."

"What did you have in mind?" she asked in between slurps on his black stick.

He grabbed Lexcaliber and put it in her hand. Running his hands through her hair he said, "I'm thinking about you sucking my dick while fucking your toy." With that he pushed three fingers into her and she took a deep breath.

My wife started moving her body to meet his fingering, "Oh, that would be pretty naughty. I don't know…" She was lying. She knew. She knew damn well she wanted to do it and he knew it too.

Ten minutes later she was on her knees sucking Jerome's cock and riding the Laxcaliber dildo, the gangbang DVD playing in the background. Her moans were muffled by the massive black cock that invaded my wife's mouth and accompanied by her lovers animal like grunts and the sounds from the television. This was over the top. Fucking her was one thing, but he was absolutely corrupting her every thought. She wasn't even looking at me anymore. Because of their position on the bed I could see her looking up at Jerome, occasionally watching the girl on the screen who was sucking off four black guys simultaneously. My wife's hands were wrapped around the spare dildos as she rocked back against Lexcaliber.

"Nasty white bitch likes that, doesn't she?" Jerome was talking her up again. "Like all that black dick don't you?"

"Mmmm," was all my wife could manage. I never knew she was capable of such things let alone thinking about them. If you had asked me two weeks ago if I thought my wife even masturbated I would have said no. What had happened to her? Was it just her? Was it just me? Or was every white woman just a dildo's thrust away from becoming hooked on interracial sex? None of the possibilities were encouraging. As for me I was turned on but my penis was still soft. I wanted to cum so bad and I desperately tugged at myself. My hand was crusted with my own spit and old sperm. Looking out I saw Jerome's dick standing tall and firm, capped with my wife's beautiful soft lips.

Her moans were getting higher pitched. Her hips were bucking faster against the black dildo in her cunt. She let go of the other two dildos and grabbed onto Lexcaliber with both hands, shoving it in and out with fervor. Jerome just kept at her, enjoying the conquest of a married white woman in her own bed.

"That's it, girl," he said smoothly while pumping his hips up to her waiting mouth. She was still struggling to get used to his girth but he fucked her face anyway. My wife pulled her mouth away often, trying to catch her breath, only to have him shove his rod back in. She never fought it.

"Suck my black dick. Suck it while fucking another black cock in that stretched out white pussy. You know you are gonna cum again, don't you? You know you're gonna cum acting like a dirty porn slut-"

With those words she buried the dildo up inside of her and came again. I could have sworn I saw her juices running out of her pussy and down onto her fingers. But before I could be sure Jerome pushed her over and onto her side. He knelt over her and positioned his throbbing rock hard cock in front of my wife's pussy and pulled the dildo out of her. 'Number nine' had happened.

"Black Owned"

Wife's View

"Wait, Jerome," I asked. My body was barely coming off the last climax and Jerome was ready to stick his dick in me already. The Lexcaliber wasn't as thick as my lover and it felt nice to have a bit of a break. Now that break was over apparently. I felt the tip of his cock slip into my pussy lips and I immediately noticed the difference.

"Hold up, Jerome," I said, the concern in my voice should have been obvious. "You're not wearing a condom."

"Nope, not this time," he said slickly as he slid his magnificent black dick into me nice and smooth. It was heaven!

"Wait, you have to stop," I told him weakly. My eyes closed and I knew he wasn't going to listen to me. Who was I fooling? I was glad he wasn't going to listen to me. I was shocked at how little effort it took for him to convince me to not use the condom, although I shouldn't have been. We had been at it for hours. I had lost track of how many orgasms I had achieved but I knew it was a lot. Jerome had taken me against my will earlier and yet I let him continue his conquest of my body. I had told him all of my secrets (well, all but one secret that I kept in the closet) and let him set up my fantasy gangbang with all my toys. And I had done it all in my husband's presence. No, I had no business being shocked at all.

Jerome had no idea I was on the pill and yet he didn't stop. He wanted my pussy without the raincoat and now I was letting him have it. No… He was taking it. Taking my married white pussy and not even wearing a condom. "Oh fuck! That feels good!" I called out. I was trying to be loud but it came out soft. I was near exhaustion. I could see the closet door once more and I could see some movement, although it was difficult to say if he was jacking off. Most likely my cuckold hubby was spent long while ago. Still, there was no sense in not continuing his show. I worked up all the energy I could and rocked back against the black dick that was now pumping me hard.

The sideways position was hot, but I needed to feel more of Jerome. I slowly rotated back into a missionary position and pulled him tightly to my body. His plump lips were on my skin and his teeth were lightly biting my neck. His one hand was in my hair and the other on my tit. I held Jerome's head in place so I could look straight at the closet door. With my other hand I slapped Jerome's ass and grabbed it, pulling him into me.