OC Lust Ch. 04

Story Info
Kristen is left swooning by another woman.
1.4k words
4.28
37.9k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JELB_42
JELB_42
82 Followers

Kristen got home two hours after Summer left and Sandy was still lying on the bed in the nude. He was so worn out from Summer he didn't know what he was going to do when Kristen got home. She's been hornier then ever lately and he didn't know if he could handle her tonight. Kristen walked into the bedroom seeing Sandy naked so she decided to strip and join him. She noticed his cock was semi hard so she started to give him a nice blow job until he was ready for her.

"Kristen, I didn't know you where home,"

Kristen looked up and said, "Who did you think it was a sex goddess here to rescue you."

"No you just surprised me that's all,"

Kristen stood up and started a slow and erotic dance to help Sandy's problem go bigger. She moved closer to him, he sat up in bed to get a better view of his lovely wife's gorgeous body. Sandy opened his legs for Kristen; she moved in and started to grope against him. She pushed him backwards on the bed, Kristen straddled his legs. She moved his cock head to her wet and waiting pussy she pushed down until she was impaled on it. They started slow upward and downward thrusts until Sandy was coming mere moments later. Kristen was no where near an orgasm. Sandy gently moved Kristen off of him and onto the bed and started kissing her all over he finally reached her lips and gave her a long passionate kiss on the lips then got up.

"Where are you going Sandy?" Kristen asked looking very disappointed.

"I'm going to take a long hot shower," and Sandy walked into the bathroom and shut the door and turned the shower on.

Kristen was very upset once again Sandy didn't do anything to quench her desires. She leaned over and picked up her clothes and put them on. She decided to do some laundry since Sandy was in the shower. She walked up to Seth's bedroom expecting a huge mess but what she found shocked the hell out of her. The room was spotless plus there was a girl with blonde hair lying on the bed looking at magazines. That wasn't what really surprised her it was her being naked.

"Kristen, I didn't know you where here," stuttered Taylor she did nothing to cover herself up.

"Taylor what are you doing here I thought you where in Paris?" asked Kristen still staring at Taylor naked body. For some reason she couldn't tear her eyes away from Taylor amazing body.

"I had to come back, was that you and Sandy downstairs a little bit ago?" asked Taylor sounding intrigued.

"Um... yes it was you heard us," answered Kristen glad they weren't really going at it or she would of heard a lot of screaming and grunting. God they haven't really gone at it in ages thought Kristen to her self.

"Yes but all I heard was Sandy I didn't really hear you at first I thought it was him jacking off but then it sounded like he was having sex. So I assumed it was you too."

"It was but I wasn't..." Kristen couldn't finish the rest she didn't want Taylor to know that they where having troubles in the bed.

"Enjoying yourself I sorted figured that out when you came up here most people I know or maybe it's just me usually stay in bed and cuddle."

"Yes well I didn't orgasm as you could tell,"

"And know you are in dire need of relief right?"

"Yes but Ry... Sandy is in the shower, so I have no way to relieve myself,"

"Ever heard of masturbation,"

"Yes, but I need more,"

"Well I can help if you let me," Taylor patter the bed beside her. Kristen moved towards her Taylor leaned over and kissed Kristen on the lips a deep sensuous kiss that left Kristen breathless. "Taylor..." "Shh" Taylor reached over and unzipped Kristen's sweater. Leaving Kristen with just her bra and pants on, Taylor was still kissing Kristen but she moved down just a little bit until she was nuzzling Kristen's neck. She moved over to Kristen's ear and bit it. Kristen moaned in pleasure. Kristen undid her own bra so Taylor could have better access at her body.

Taylor removed her tongue from Kristen's mouth and kissed every inch of Kristen's face: her eye lids, her cheeks, her nose, and her lovely mouth again for at least a good five minutes. As the two women where busy exploring each other mouths, Taylor's hand went to Kristen's B cup breast and started to squeeze and massage it with her hands.

Kristen broke the kiss so she could take off Taylor's shirt and bra. Taylor's small C cup breast spilled out and Kristen caught one of them with her mouth and started to suck on her breast. But only for a minute Taylor resumed kissing Kristen's face and neck. Taylor's mouth moved down south to Kristen's nipple but just did a little lick then went down to her navel she kissed and licked her way around Kristen's navel. She went down a little bit until Kristen stopped her.

"Taylor what if Sandy walks in?" asked Kristen sounding a little bit scared because she's never done this before she tried once in college but she was to drunk to really start anything.

"It's more fun that way," Taylor replied with a mischievous look on her face.

She moved down to Kristen's feet and started to rub her face on them. Kristen was getting aroused by this feeling she never new oral sex could be this fun. Taylor surprised Kristen by putting her mouth over Kristen's toes and sucked on each one for a little bit. She moved back up to Kristen face where Kristen grabber her and started to kiss Taylor. She could taste her own foot in Taylor's mouth. Taylor sucked on Kristen tongue for a minute then resumed her slow kissing and massaging of Kristen's beautiful body.

Taylor finally stopped torturing Kristen. Kristen was moaning in pleasure she never felt this good not by a man at least. Taylor pushed Kristen on the bed and slowly opened Kristen's legs.

"Taylor..."

"Shh I'm very good at giving head to another girl." Taylor stopped talking and let her tongue do the talking. She new better to start right off with the clit so she moved around it teasing Kristen even more then she was already. she licked all the way up and down her slit passed Kristen's ass hole. Kristen was moaning and moving around. Taylor was going to give Kristen and orgasm even before she touched Kristen clit. Taylor opened Kristen's legs even farther apart so she could get better access to Kristen's ass. She stuck her tongue into Kristen tight virgin ass hole and started to tongue her.

"Oh Taylor oh my god that feels amazing I've never felt that before." Kristen said almost breathless. Sandy never did anything like this to her. Kristen was enjoying the attention she was getting from Taylor. Before she new it she was having her first ever lesbian orgasm and it felt great.

"Oh Taylor don't stop,"

"I'm not finished yet," Taylor finally went to Kristen's pussy and started licking and sucking at Kristen's clit. Taylor put two of her fingers into Kristen's hole and started to finger fuck her.

"Oh my god your making me cum twice in less then ten minutes." Kristen said and looked up at Taylor.

"I think it's my turn know." Taylor said and moved farther up the bed and opened her legs wide to Kristen's waiting mouth.

Kristen lapped up Taylor's juices first just on her thighs but then moved in closer to Taylor's pussy. She never gave head to another women before so she went straight to the clit where Taylor jumped at the sudden tingle of ecstasy she felt on impulse she closed her legs smashing Kristen's face into her pussy giving Kristen to actually to start sucking on Taylor's clit like a baby breast feeding until Taylor came not once but twice all over Kristen's face. Taylor reached down to Kristen's head and pulled her up for a deep French kiss that left them both swooning in desire. They pulled apart and Kristen looked at Taylor's face and said.

"That was amazing thank you, you can say here for as long as you want,"

"I'm glad that I pleased you so well, we better go before Seth gets home," right on cue Sandy started to call Kristen's name wondering where she was at. Kristen quickly got up and got dressed and went downstairs to her husband.

JELB_42
JELB_42
82 Followers