OC Lust Ch. 05

Story Info
They all join in together for some fun.
1.2k words
4.02
40.2k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JELB_42
JELB_42
82 Followers

It has been a couple weeks since Ryan and Kristen had that little escapade in the shower. Kristen has been avoiding him spending all her time with Taylor. He has spent the last couple of weeks with just his hand and he was getting tired of that.

He jumped in the shower running his hands all over his body. Tweaking his nipples until they were hard he grabbed the soap and lathered his whole body up. He was remembering the time with Kristen imagining that her hands where running up and down his body. He grabbed his cock and started stroking it. He reached down for his balls and started to fondle them. He felt them tightening up and came all over the shower stall.

He stepped out and wrapped a towel around his waist. He stepped out of the bathroom still feeling very horny. He looked up from adjusting the towel around his waist and saw Taylor, Kristen, Summer, and Seth. All with bathing suits on. The girls' suits were very skimpy. It was like that they were not wearing anything except a couple of strings.

He liked what he saw and so did Seth. Seth's erection started growing as soon as Summer appeared dressed like that.

Kristen and Taylor had this all planned. Kristen told Taylor about her and Ryan and Taylor wanted in on it. But they did not expect Summer to show up or Seth. So they decided to see if they all could get together and have some fun.

Ryan just looked at everybody trying to hide his erection but it was not working. He saw Summer reach for Seth's cock and started to rub it through his shorts. He could see it growing. Ryan always imagined that Seth was tiny but he guessed wrong. Taylor walked towards him, put her arm around his waist, and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

Ryan didn't know what to expect from this little group. He felt Taylor's hand on his erection. He moved his hand to her ass and started to squeeze it running his hand up and down her ass crack. He felt Kristen's eyes on him but he didn't care. He turned Taylor around so that she was facing him and that she was covering his erection. He gave her a little smile and then started to kiss her all over. First her nose, then her eyes, and finally her mouth, he drew her in body and mind. He stuck his tongue in her mouth searching, tasting, and sucking on her tongue. He pulled away savoring the taste of Taylor she reminded him of Kristen.

While Ryan and Taylor were kissing and fondling each other, Seth and Summer were also kissing and fondling each other. While Kristen just watched the couples. She moved over to the chair and started to fondle herself.

Ryan was moving his hands all over Taylor's body feeling the straps to her suit tugging at them until they came undone. He moved his mouth to the freed boobs that were swaying in front of him. They were bigger then Kristen but not by much. He moved Taylor towards the bed and that is when he noticed Seth and Summer groping each other. He looked for Kristen and found her on the chair rubbing her pussy through the fabric of her suit. He laid Taylor on the bed and pulled off her bottoms. He looked at her bare pussy and loved the sight. He moved his mouth over her pussy lips and started to kiss and lick the outside of her pussy.

Seth and Summer meanwhile moved to the other end of the bed. With Summer completely naked. Moaning from the touches of Seth all over her body, Seth didn't tease as Ryan did but just dove right in for the clit. Summer cried out in pleasure. When she opened her eyes, she saw Ryan and Taylor having fun just like her. She completely forgot about Kristen until her pussy was over Summer's mouth. The only pussy she has ever eaten was Marissa but she thought she could please her boyfriend's mom too, since she already pleased his dad.

Summer stuck out her tongue and started to lick Kristen. While her boyfriend got ready to fuck her. Seth finally noticed his mom's pussy on Summer's mouth. He didn't care it just made him more then ready to fuck Summer hard and fast.

Ryan and Taylor got down to a nice slow fuck doggie style. None of them noticed Sandy walk in. he just watched the action. While his cock was growing inside of his pants, the one thing he has always wanted to do was fuck Ryan and his tight little ass.

While Sandy was in college, his roommate and him fucked and sucked all night every night. When they were free even after he met Kristen he still fucked his roommate and he looked a lot like Ryan. Sandy pulled off his clothes and walked over to Ryan. Sandy leaned down and grabbed Ryan's ass cheeks. He started to kiss and lick his hole making it nice and wet. He new Ryan was not a virgin back there. Jail took care of that for him but Sandy new that he liked it too.

When he got the hole ready for him, he started to push his cock head into the whole. Ryan new what he was doing so he stopped fucking Taylor until Sandy got all the way in. it took him a couple minutes but when he was all the way in. Ryan felt completely stuffed. Sandy started move in time with Ryan and Taylor.

Ryan felt so tight Sandy new he wasn't going to last long. It has been a long time since Ryan has been butt fucked.

Taylor started to cum and she screamed out at Ryan that she was coming. Ryan could feel Sandy was almost there so he started going faster and harder inside Taylor.

"Oh god I'm coming, oh yeah take it all," Ryan yelled and then mere seconds later he could feel Sandy exploding inside of him. Sandy kept on thrusting until he finally popped out. Ryan already pulled out of Taylor and gave her pussy a nice little cleaning. He turned around and met Sandy's eyes. They did not have any regret all they hold was lust. Ryan leaned down and picked Sandy's flaccid cock to his mouth. Ryan started to kiss lick and suck it. He could feel it growing inside of his mouth. It felt amazing.

They did not realize that they had a little show. Seth, Kristen, Summer, and Taylor were all watching them with a dazed look on there face. Ryan let Sandy's cock fall out of his mouth and stand up. He still had an erection so it just jutted out from his groin area. Kristen spoke first.

"Well know we don't have anything to hold back," they all just smiled at her. Kristen walked over to Ryan and gave him a deep long kiss and then gave one to her husband and then to everybody else in the room including Seth.

"Well let's have fun know on with each other."

Stay tuned for the next chapter tell what me what you want to see next in the OC Lust series.

JELB_42
JELB_42
82 Followers