Occupied

Story Info
A business traveler's unexpected adventure.
2k words
4.31
35.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin exited the cab, exhausted, and met the driver at the trunk to retrieve his luggage. He thanked the cabbie and slipped him a $5 tip, extending the handle on his suitcase and entering the hotel's elegant lobby. Kevin breathed a sigh of relief that there wasn't a line at the reception desk. His inbound flight had been delayed repeatedly, and he now had precious few hours of sleep before his early morning presentation. He provided his credit card to the receptionist, who quickly retrieved his reservation and handed him a key card to Suite 1518.

"Nice," Kevin thought, "Cheap bastards are springing for a suite after all."

He entered the elevator alone. On the ballroom level, an attractive brunette with an hourglass figure sporting a short skirt hopped on and pushed the button for the 17th floor. His mind was moderately distracted from his fatigue as he contemplated how fantastic she looked...which of course ultimately transitioned into wondering how she might be in the sack. He began to feel a slight arousal as his eyes traced the curve of her breasts, her hips, her butt, and her thighs. The elevator doors opened noisily, breaking his reverie. He wished the brunette a good evening.

"Great," Kevin lamented, "I'm tenser now than I was 5 minutes ago."

His thoughts of room service dinner and several scotches on the rocks were now being weighed against a pay-per-view movie. He wondered which option would take the edge off better. The walk down the hallway was short, and the door to Suite 1518 opened without a hitch. Kevin tossed his coat on the chair and rolled his suitcase into the sitting area before stopping abruptly. Something didn't seem right, and he thought he heard movement in the bedroom.

"Must be the maid doing a final check," he muttered. "Maybe I'll get some chocolate on my pillow."

He nudged the bedroom door with the toe of his shoe. It swung open wide to reveal a scene that rendered nonexistent his lustful thoughts of the brunette in the elevator. Kevin was momentarily stunned. He first focused on the blond woman in the middle of the king-sized bed. She was on her hands and knees. Her voluptuous figure and white skin upon which beads of sweat were forming instantly captivated Kevin. Her soft red lips were open in pleasure, and her clear blue eyes were full of longing. Kevin widened his field of vision to include the man poised behind her. He was engaging the blond with long deep strokes. His fingers dug into her flesh as he grasped her hips in total control, forcing his hard cock into her wetness. Her large breasts swayed with each penetration, and she moaned contentedly.

Kevin was frozen. It was the woman who noticed him first. They locked eyes, and -- though she looked surprised -- Kevin sensed it was almost as if she didn't mind the unknown presence in the room. Her intense pleasure far outweighed any desire to stop being fucked in front of a stranger; in fact, it seemed to almost increase as he stared. Her partner then sized up him with a measured glance. Kevin tensed, ready for the man's trim muscular frame to lunge toward him. But, with an almost imperceptible nod of his head, the man refocused his attention on the curvaceous blond. Her sweat-dampened hair was beginning to curl into waves, and every bit of her looked ravishing.

The weariness Kevin had felt a mere five minutes before vanished. He supposed the hotel made room mistakes from time to time, but he could never have imagined the error would result in a most treasured fantasy coming to life. He had long desired to be a voyeur, an onlooker during a couple's most intimate moments, furtive stolen glances fueling his hunger. But it had always been just that, a secret dream. He knew intellectually everyone in the room should be embarrassed, but no one showed the slightest bit of remorse. Kevin willed himself to turn around, walk out, and close the door behind him. It would only take a few minutes to explain the mix-up at the front desk, and they might give him an even better upgrade.

But Kevin couldn't move. This mesmerizing woman had commanded him to stay without saying a word. What kept his feet glued to the floor was the lustful, wanton look she cast toward him. He stood transfixed as the man kept thrusting his substantial cock into his lover's pussy. Kevin's own cock began to stiffen as he watched. He lost himself in the moment and reached full arousal in record speed. Kevin barely noticed the man had begun to observe his open and unashamed desire for the blond. He was even less aware it was driving the man to push his strokes into the deepest regions of the woman's vagina.

Suddenly realizing he was straining against the front of his trousers, Kevin's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Both of the grunting lovers on the bed had to be perfectly aware of his current state. He had to get out of there and forget this ever happened. But, at that moment, the woman's mouth curved into the slightest smile. The smallest hint of a devilish smile cemented the fact Kevin was far beyond possessing any control in the situation. A brief moment of fear gave way to lustful fascination. She wasn't about to let him leave, and Kevin knew he would surrender himself without a fight.

The man suddenly and sharply grasped a handful of the blond's long hair, and her eyes broke with Kevin's. She cried out in a delicious mixture of pleasure and pain. He pulled her hair tightly and tilted her head back so she was looking at the ceiling. Her body arced and enhanced her bliss; her sensuous moans left no doubt about that. After another tug of her hair, Kevin watched her shaking body convulse in a strong orgasm. His cock throbbed with desire, but he remained perfectly still, worried that any movement would shatter the situation unfolding before him.

"I can't take much more of this," Kevin realized frantically.

His steady stance belied the overwhelming desire coursing through him for the woman. The man slowly withdrew his penis as Kevin watched, enraptured. He crouched behind the blond and replaced his cock with his tongue. He ran the tip gently over the lips of her vagina causing the blond to grab the pillow beneath her tightly. Electricity radiated through Kevin's body; the urge to taste her was so strong he could barely stand. With the man's face covered in her juices, he forced his tongue deep inside of her. The blond pushed back and gyrated against his mouth until she reached another orgasm.

The man reclined, and the blond wasted no time in mounting him reverse cowgirl style, sitting atop his cock. As she rocked back and forth, her breasts shook. It took every ounce of Kevin's willpower to stop him from reaching out to caress her. The man's penis hit her G-spot, which spurred passionate sighs. She touched her breasts reflexively and again met eyes with Kevin. The man followed her gaze and motioned Kevin toward the bed. He walked toward the couple, his heart beating wildly.

As his penis continued to slide in and out of her wet vagina, the man instructed firmly, "You should massage Eliza's breasts."

After a split-second hesitation, Kevin faced the blond and cupped her heaving breasts in his hands, gently kneading them.

Eliza smiled at Kevin in encouragement and murmured, "That feels incredible."

Her partner then directed Kevin to squeeze her nipples. This time, he didn't hesitate and gently rolled her erect nipples between his index finger and thumb. Eliza began to moan. Grabbing the back of his head, she guided Kevin's mouth toward her breast. He could feel the tension building inside her. He could smell the soap fragrance of her just-showered body as he licked her nipple a few times and then sucked on it. Empowered by her response, he bit down hard, and her body began to shudder. Pulling Kevin's face more deeply into her breast, she cried out and came again.

Eliza dismounted the still-hard penis of her partner and took the glistening cock into her mouth, slowly dragging her tongue from the base to the tip. She licked seductively, and the man let out a sigh of contentment. Kevin's penis was pushing through his trousers, and they both regarded him intently. He now understood he was fueling the couple's passion as much as they were his. Kevin's heart was racing as he watched Eliza work, her mouth expertly caressing her partner's cock. He had to feel her again underneath his fingers. Emboldened by desire, he approached and began to run his hands over her body.

When he touched her lower back, she let out a soft sound and spread her legs a bit, encouraging the stranger to explore. Kevin's hand moved tentatively between the blond's creamy white thighs, and his thumb pressed against her vagina. Another moan, and Kevin knew he should continue. Eliza's legs moved farther apart until his fingertips were able to make a circular motion on her clitoris. Her attention to her partner increased, and she continued to work his penis over. With a cock in her mouth and soft fingertips exploring her pussy, Eliza was in heaven. Her partner was on the verge of orgasm from her skillful work, and the added excitement of watching the stranger pleasure Eliza pushed him over the edge. The man grabbed her hair, and his hips began to buck against her face in climax.

Her partner rolled off the bed and sat in the nearby easy chair. Eliza, still reeling from the sensation of having two men at once, turned to Kevin. She looked up at him, her blue eyes framed by her wavy blond hair. He looked curious, terrified, and excited all at once. She smiled at him mischievously. Unbuttoning his shirt, she ran her hands slowly over his chest and abdomen and finally grasped the buckle of his belt. She unfastened it. She unbuttoned the top button of his trousers, which immediately fell around his ankles when she unzipped them. Her fingers had grazed his cock in the process, causing an almost unbearable sensation. Kevin's aroused penis was even more obvious as it strained to be released from confinement. Eliza slowly tugged his briefs down and watched it spring out and bob before her.

Eliza pushed Kevin down on the bed and ran her hand up and down his cock, rotating her hand over the swollen head before running it back down the shaft. With her other hand, she gently massaged his balls. She could feel his orgasm already growing quickly, and she stopped for a moment to look at her partner, who was watching intently as he stroked his own hard cock. Kevin cried out in agony at the cessation of touch. Instead of quickening her pace, Eliza straddled Kevin, her warm wet vagina enveloping him, and moved slowly. Each stroke was tantalizing, and Kevin came bucking on the mattress where she was just thoroughly fucked. He closed his eyes and exhaled heavily. Eliza bit her lip and regarded Kevin, who would clearly be in shock for the foreseeable future.

She crawled toward him and whispered, "That was very nice..." before retreating to her partner's lap, and they regarded each other with deep satisfaction.

Kevin began to wonder how much of a mistake this room situation had been... Still not quite believing what happened, he pulled himself together well enough and departed. With a smile on his face, he rode the elevator down the 15 floors to the lobby and approached the front desk.

"Good evening. You gave me the key to Suite 1518, but the room is already occupied," he said, still flushed and a bit out of breath.

The receptionist looked mortified and gushed, "Oh no, let me get you a new room! Breakfast is on us tomorrow. I am so sorry, sir, for this inconvenience."

Kevin smiled and replied, "It's OK, these things happen." Did they ever, he thought.