Ocean's Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,327 Followers

"I promised I would never leave you." Ewan heard the voice again and suddenly remembered the vow. One made to a small, frightened boy. He was reaching the end of his endurance when he and his rescuer surfaced. He was effortlessly carried and laid in soft sand. Large, luminous, dark eyes regarded him with anxiety. Ewan could do nothing other than stare at the other.

A tall, powerful, sleek male body knelt between his splayed thighs. Ewan considered he should be afraid...no...terrified. The big body might be human-like, but it was *not* human. The long, black hair, in what seemed to be a mix of dreadlocks and long plaits, had shells woven in it which picked up multi-coloured hues from the phosphorescent walls. He reached up a shaky hand to caress a face which was achingly familiar. The skin felt dolphin-like and was of a pale brown shade. At the touch, the big male smiled, showing sharp, white teeth; the kind dolphins or orca would have. It did not matter that the male was not human. Ewan knew this was the second time he had been rescued by this creature. He also knew this was his soul-mate.

"He tried to hurt you. "

Now Ewan understood what had been different about the voice. He was not hearing it with his ears, but in his mind.

"How can I understand you?" he husked. He watched mesmerised as the male gave a kind of shrug and the trinkets in the long hair glittered and jingled.

"It has always been so," he replied. "I understand not your sounds but your thoughts. We do use sounds when swimming, but they are generalised. This is the way to communicate." A webbed hand, large and fin-like, touched his temple.

"You ... you're a ..."

"Merman, I believe the term is by you land-dwellers. I am called Silverfin," he indicated a patch of glistening scales on the webbing of his left hand.

"You saved me as a child," Ewan whispered.

"Yes. And I have waited for many years for you to come back to me. I always prayed you would. The day I saved you I knew we had bonded. I knew I had found my mate, the other half of my soul. My mother thought it was imagination on my part as I was but a child and you a baby in her eyes. We returned you to your people and I have waited so long, so very, very long."

Ewan could both hear and feel Silverfin's yearning in his mind. He lay back, to stretch out on the sand, whimpering softly as the bigger body moved to settle over him. His breath became ragged as Silverfin's tongue traced with infinite gentleness over his face, around his eyes, across his jaw until finally ... finally... their mouths met. Ewan felt an explosion of pleasure. His mind began to spin and his body jerked as he came without even realising he had been aroused. The joy he felt in his mind almost overwhelmed him. Silverfin's tongue danced over his skin, tasting him as sharp teeth nipped at fragile flesh. Physical and mental pleasure became as one as he was licked clean by his mate.

"I've never felt this way," Ewan moaned. "I want you so much and there's no headache."

"I could feel your desire for others and it caused me pain. I did not know I hurt you, too, little one. I am sorry."

"No, no," Ewan panted, pulling his lover down to kiss frantically. "If you hadn't...if I had..." It was impossible for him to make sense. His body and soul were crying out to unite with his mate. "Yours," he whispered huskily. "I've always been yours."

"Always," Silverfin murmured in his mind. "I would have waited an eternity to have you here in my arms."

"I need you, Silverfin. I ache for you."

"So very many empty years; they will end this day," came the mental reply. The big male then began to rasp his tongue over the expanse of Ewan's honey-gold skin, caressing chocolate nipples before sharp teeth nibbled at them daintily, quickly raising them to diamond-hardness. It traversed the smooth caramel chest before teeth tugged playfully at the dark curls around Ewan's rapidly reviving sex. The dark head dropped between Ewan's spread thighs and the young man cried out softly as the agile muscle began to tease his virginal opening. "I forgot you do not lubricate here," Silverfin's voice was in his mind, even as his tongue licked over his tightly furled flesh. "I must be careful to prepare you properly."

Ewan unashamedly wailed and thrashed as Silverfin's long tongue penetrated him. It thrust deeply inside and then slid out to lick around his entrance and his recently depleted sac, only to start all over again. It quickly found his hidden jewel and joy filled his mind as Silverfin pleasured him to a second orgasm.

"Please, Silverfin. I want you. Use my come to lubricate me if you need to, but please come into me," Ewan begged. The emotion in his mind was confusing, but the response confused Ewan even more.

"It is too soon to consider pregnancy."

Then thought was forgotten as his legs were pushed back towards his shoulders and Silverfin was positioning himself at his entrance. Ewan gasped as a long, slender, slick appendage slid from its genital slit, impaling him fully. Silverfin's body settled over him. Ewan's legs were released so he could wrap them around the bigger body. Ewan moaned as he felt the hard flesh within him vibrate against his prostrate. Silverfin's body was also moving, writhing pleasurably over him, rubbing against his sensitised nipples and slowly re-filling flesh, his teeth nipping and tongue licking.

It seemed to Ewan that he could feel Silverfin's pleasure as well as his own, each man fuelling the other in a rapidly intensifying spiral. He was clinging to the bigger male, digging his heels into the powerfully muscled body, trying to kiss any part of Silverfin's skin he could reach. This time, the rainbows he saw behind closed lids were the precursor to his rapidly approaching climax. It was becoming impossible to breathe. Ewan was kept teetering on the edge, wave after wave of pleasure crashing over him. Finally he was plunged into a deep ocean of bliss by a bite to his nipple and an incredible burst of joy in his mind as wet heat flooded his body. He screamed his own completion until his voice gave out and his mind, so overloaded by the dual sensations of physical and mental ecstasy, took refuge in unconsciousness.

****

Ewan awoke slowly. As he peeled back his leaden lids, he blinked at the unfamiliar sight of cavern walls. He gave a soft moan as he sat up, every part of his body protesting the move. It was at that point his memories came flooding back; the attempted rape, the rescue by Silverfin, making love with the beautiful merman. Ewan could feel how well-used his body had been and see the bruises adorning his skin. A cold feeling began to make him shiver as he lurched unsteadily to his feet, ignoring his body's protests. He had been rescued by a ... a merman? The shivers became shakes as his mind attempted to deal with the memories. Had he dreamt his rescue in an attempt to be able to deal with Goodman's assault?

Then strong arms were around him, teeth nibbling at his throat and a concerned voice was in his mind.

"What is it, little one? What has you so scared?"

Ewan whirled and buried himself against the bigger body. Silverfin *was* real. He felt the sobs begin as he was lifted as easily as a child. His legs wrapped around the sleek body as the merman carried him to a more deeply sanded part of the cave. He felt Silverfin sink down to sit, Ewan positioned astride powerful thighs, rocking and crooning till Ewan once more had control of his roller-coaster emotions. He lifted his head from its pillow of Silverfin's shoulder.

"I thought you were a dream," he husked, trying to answer the worry and confusion he could feel emanating from the other male.

"My poor, sweet one," Silverfin soothed. "It has been such a shock for you."

His teeth nibbled across Ewan's collar bone and the young man guessed that this was the equivalent of kissing for the big male. Deciding he needed what *he* considered a kiss, he framed the beloved face in his hands and pressed their lips together. A jolt of pleasure in his mind accompanied a pleasured audible sound. Ewan licked at Silverfin's lips and took advantage when they parted. His tongue swept inside tasting and exploring the other's warm, wet cavern.

The intimacy was slowly banishing the cold feelings. He moaned as he felt his body lifted and he was impaled on Silverfin's erection. The emptiness within was instantly replaced with a voluptuous feeling of fullness. His body's aches were quickly forgotten in a maelstrom of physical and mental pleasure. He panted into Silverfin's mouth as the merman's organ shimmied against his prostate making his own aching shaft throb and pulse, pre-come flowing copiously. This time a large, webbed, ridged hand enveloped his straining flesh and another scream was ripped from Ewan's throat as their climaxes crested simultaneously. Ewan's release splashed their bodies as Silverfin's seed flowed deep inside his contracting channel.

Ewan offered no resistance as he was laid in the soft, silvery sand. His lover's tongue and teeth covered his body, cleansing him, tasting him, letting him know he was loved. His legs were spread and Silverfin's agile organ lapped gently around his entrance, licking away the excess semen that seeped down his thighs and kissing the pink rosebud reverently. Ewan tried to spread himself wider, relishing the touches, offering and submitting his body to the bigger male, delighting in the mental joy that followed in the wake of physical fulfilment.

"I love you, Silverfin," he murmured.

The ecstatic surge in his mind had his vision greying and he realised that, although he had known it from the moment he had seen the other male, this was the first time he had said it aloud. He grinned at the incandescently smiling visage that shone with joy above him and tried to say it only with his mind.

"I love you."

Kisses and nips were bestowed with abandon as Silverfin's voice in his mind repeated over and over:

"I love you. I love you. I love you."

Ewan could only assume that his passionate sexual responses to Silverfin were due in some way to the mental bond they now shared. Although he had read about how important the brain's involvement could be, he would never have expected to have experienced it in this way, or with such intensity, for himself. Despite having only just come, the smaller man found his sated sex not so sated as the bigger male learned to kiss while continuing his nipping and licking. It hardened as Silverfin continued his loving attentions and then Ewan moaned softly, hips thrusting steadily as his mate tenderly milked the swollen organ to a second, more gentle release.

Replete, Ewan lay in Silverfin's arms, nuzzling affectionately and pleased to find the other male's nipples emerged from their protective slits to allow him to suckle, pinch and roll the alluring cinnamon nubs as he was cradled to the broad, smooth chest.

"Are you sure I am no hallucination now, my little one?" Silverfin asked, an affectionate, indulgent tone to the mental voice.

"Quite sure," Ewan murmured contentedly, pressing closer to the smooth, warm body.

"Good. Come, we must go," he continued, rising and pulling a reluctant Ewan to his feet.

"Go where?" Ewan queried, nestled close to Silverfin whose arm tightened possessively around his waist.

"To meet my family. My mother is anxious to make her apologies."

Ewan froze, causing even the bigger male to stop.

"Family? Meet your family? Like this?" Ewan squeaked, indicating his naked body. Silverfin's response was as confused in emotion as in speech.

"You are beautiful. I do not understand your agitation."

"Look at me. I'm..." Ewan's voice tailed off. Silverfin was just as naked. The difference was his lover's endowments were once more safely ensconced within his genital slit while Ewan's were on display. He sighed. He had nothing to wear and, even if he had, it might draw even more attention to him. He decided to stay as close to his mate as possible.

Silverfin felt the capitulation, even if the male was not entirely certain what had agitated his beautiful, young mate. He pulled Ewan to his chest and bestowed a long, deep kiss, the kind of caress Ewan seemed particularly fond of. He smiled adoringly as deep brown eyes looked up at him, shining with the love he had desired to see for so many long years. There was almost nothing Silverfin would not do to make Ewan happy.

"They will love you as I do," he assured, wondering if that was the source of distress.

"I do love you, Silverfin," Ewan whispered from the sanctuary of the broad chest. "Very much. Let's do this." It was important to his lover and Ewan would walk on hot coals for Silverfin.

****

Ewan was led to a pool and they dived in together, the smaller man letting his mate propel them with sure swiftness to emerge in a larger grotto. Ewan stood shyly at Silverfin's shoulder as he looked around at those present.

There were two mature pairings; one mixed sex, one male. Behind them were two more couples that Ewan would put at Silverfin's age and a single female. Again the pairings were mixed and male. Further back was a large pool in which a small boy and girl splashed. They glanced over with interest, but made no attempt to leave where they sat. Ewan felt a nudge in his back which became more insistent as the older female stepped forward. Hesitatingly, Ewan took a few steps from his mate's side.

"I am Crescent Moon," the female said softly. "Mother of Silverfin and of Dancing Cloud," the lone mermaid was indicated and nodded. "And mate to Notchfin. I am truly very sorry for all the pain I have caused you and my son."

The sorrow Ewan felt in his mind was almost crushing in its intensity and the young man realised that Crescent Moon could, most likely, have felt his mate's pain over the years. His lack of dress was forgotten as he moved forward to try and alleviate the older mermaid's sadness.

"I was a baby," Ewan said. "And your son just a child. You sought to care for us. In truth my parents and brother weren't ready to lose me at that time. Now I'm an adult and I can explain my choice to them. All I wish is that I had known Silverfin was waiting here. I searched for him in all the wrong places. But now we're together, as we should be, as we want to be. I would much rather you were happy for us in the present than remain saddened by the past." Ewan silently prayed he had found the right words. The feelings of joy that almost knocked him off his feet were testimony to his success.

"Your mate is as generous as he is beautiful, my son," Crescent Moon smiled. "Thank you, Ewan and you are a beloved and welcome addition to our family. Let me complete the introductions. Notchfin's brother Dark Cloud and mate Spinning Wind, Their children Goldenfin and Half Moon and mates Shark's Tail and Rainfall and infants Leaping Dolphin and Rainbow."

Ewan followed the introductions, pleased to see that, although he was the only land-dweller, his was not the only same-sex partnership. Then Silverfin was beside him, nipping and nuzzling, the bigger male's happiness as visible as it was felt by the smaller man. He grinned happily and wrapped his arms around his sleek mate. Then there was a subtle shift in Silverfin's emotions and Ewan's cheeks flushed. Desire seemed to be pouring off Silverfin in waves.

"Ewan and I will return later, when he is more rested," Silverfin announced, as the other couples headed towards the large pool to join the playing children. There were no comments and all Ewan's unpractised mind could detect were feelings of joy, love and contentment.

****

Ewan lay thoroughly sated in Silverfin's strong arms. The bigger male still licked and nipped, as well as kissed, the languorous younger man. Although he did not want to leave his new-found love, Ewan knew that he had to return to let Richard know he was alive and well, find a way to tell his parents of his new mate and, most important of all, ensure Goodman left with no knowledge of the family to which he now belonged. It took but seconds for Silverfin to react to Ewan's feelings about the hunter-playboy.

"What is it, little one?" he asked anxiously, seeing no cause for Ewan's sudden agitation.

"I have to go back, Silverfin," Ewan said sadly. The distress he felt almost took his breath away.

"I cannot live on land," Silverfin cried. "You have to stay with me, beloved. Please."

"Hush, love," Ewan whispered. For the first time he was the one able to offer comfort. He climbed over his mate's strong body and kissed him tenderly. "Not for good. I have to tell Richard I'm ok and I have to make sure Goodman leaves."

"Richard?" Silverfin queried. "Sunkissed," he said, his hand tracing over Ewan's face. He was rewarded by a nod and smile.

"That's a good name for Richard. He'll like it."

"But Golden Evil still walks out there. You will not be safe."

"While he walks out there," Ewan said, certain he knew exactly who Silverfin meant. "*You* are not safe. Nor are your family."

"Our family, little one," Silverfin corrected Ewan gently. "We have avoided your kind for centuries," he added.

"I can't take the chance Goodman might uncover your home. He would have you in a freak show or hunted to extinction. You want to protect me don't you?" he suddenly asked, as if changing tack.

"Of course, you are my beloved mate," Silverfin replied.

"And you are mine; I want to protect you, too. Let me deal with Goodman. He won't stay out there forever. Keep away from his yacht. I think his divers are using tranquiliser darts. Weapons that if they hit you would make you sleep so he could imprison you," he clarified at Silverfin's confusion.

"If he tries to hurt *you* again I will not care what weapons he has. I will not permit his touch upon you. You are *my mate*."

Silverfin rolled their bodies, unsheathing and penetrating in one fluid move. He felt the smaller body react to his arousal. The hitherto flaccid flesh between Ewan's satin thighs hardened between their undulating bodies and his mind cried out to his mate. Silverfin's teeth and lips flew over Ewan's skin committing taste and texture to memory as he gyrated. His fingers scraped and tugged at the entrancing nubs on his mate's chest in between the nibbling that seemed to bring so much pleasure to his writhing man.

Verbal moans spilled from Ewan's lips and Silverfin recognised them for the pleasured noises they were. His throbbing sex rubbed effortlessly over the sweet spot in his beloved's body that increased the smaller man's delight. Too soon Ewan cried aloud his name and ecstasy flooded the bigger male's mind as Ewan's seed spread between them. Silverfin reached under Ewan's body, trying to pull even further apart the smooth, creamy globes. He wanted to bury himself still deeper in his mate and then his own cry echoed in the cavern, his juices filling Ewan's still spasming channel.

"I wish you *could* make me pregnant," Ewan murmured in the afterglow.

"You would look radiant carrying our child," Silverfin replied, nuzzling affectionately at Ewan's sweat-sheened skin. "I swear that I shall make you pregnant once the threat to us is no more. I will come to the beach at sundown," he added, kissing Ewan into silence before you young man could question his vow. "Swim with me?"

"Only if it's safe," Ewan said, refusing to let his desire for his lover cloud his judgement. "Please don't take chances, Silverfin. It would destroy me to lose you now."

"You will never lose me, little one. I will take care. My heart's dream has finally become a reality. I will not jeopardise our love, my heart-mate. You promise likewise?" Silverfin added.

"I promise," Ewan replied.

****

Richard clasped Ewan to him sobbing his relief at having the younger man back safe. He kissed the smooth forehead again and again as if reassuring himself Ewan was no apparition.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,327 Followers