Ocean's Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

"Come with me," Ewan said, once the older man had recovered his composure. He took Richard into the foliage until he spotted a suitable tree. He looked at it grinning. "You still up for it?" he asked and then laughed as he was left standing and Richard easily ascended to the middle of the branch a decent distance up the thick bole.

"Now can you tell me?" Richard asked. "I found your cotton pants this morning, they were torn and there were signs of a struggle. I was convinced Goodman had kidnapped you. I went to the village and they were ready to supply me with canoes and warriors to storm the yacht."

"I was attacked by Goodman," Ewan began. He watched as the older man's face betrayed every emotion as he related his tale; anger, disgust, shock, disbelief, acceptance and finally delight. "Silverfin will watch over me, but we have to watch over him and his family. My family."

"We need to go and speak to the village Shaman," Richard said. "In part to let him know I won't need any warriors or canoes and that you're safe. Also he's the only other man, except for the Chief himself, which I would entirely trust. For the most part the villagers don't care about the outside world, but some have travelled to the next nearest town and the kind of money Goodman throws around would make them very rich."

****

Ewan gave the Shaman a much edited version of events as they sat in his hut. The elderly man had sent away his servant, deciding that whatever he was to be told was for his ears alone even before he could be asked for privacy. He gazed steadily at Ewan, as though seeing more than the young man was saying. Finally he nodded and Richard translated for Ewan.

"Many years ago there were tales of the Spirits rescuing a small child," he said. The Shaman spoke again. "You were that child."

"Yes," Ewan whispered.

"It is good you have come back. You have their blessing. We will prevail over this man who threatens the Spirits and our way of life. I will speak to my Chief. I will ensure Goodman is no longer welcome here. However we must be careful. He has eyes and ears amongst the tribe. Those foolish enough to listen to his words and believe he will honour his promises."

"I was afraid of that," Richard said, firstly to Ewan and then to the Shaman.

"Perhaps you would be safer here in the village," the Shaman said.

"I need to be by the lagoon," Ewan said. "But Richard ..."

"No way, not after what happened to you last time you were alone," the older man said, shaking his head vehemently. "You may need to go to the lagoon and I'll give you as much privacy as I can, but I'll be there with my rifle from now on."

"Let us pray this man leaves and leaves soon," the Shaman said quietly. He might not understand the language of the beautiful young man before him, but he was wise enough to recognise what was in Ewan's eyes when talking of the secret dwellers of the ocean and old enough to remember tales from the past of those who left the land to join them.

****

Richard was as good as his word. He accompanied Ewan to the lagoon and sat, rifle ready, as the younger man reached out to his mate with his mind before plunging into the cool, moon-kissed ocean.

Silverfin watched as the object of his desire swam through the dark water. As a creature of the sea, he was able to see as clearly in its shadows as a land man could see in daylight. His lips parted and he smiled. It was time for mating. He longed to unite with Ewan knowing his beloved would joyfully take every inch of his quivering penis into his body, and bring him long awaited satisfaction. It seemed too many hours had passed since he had last been one with his lover. Silverfin avidly watched the unsuspecting young man above him as he floated gracefully on his back.

Silverfin's eyes devoured the sight of Ewan's arms reaching out to move him gently through the water as he let the cool moon caress his face. When he finally rolled over to begin the steady movements that would take him to the middle of the lagoon, Silverfin gave a mental growl. Between Ewan's thighs, his slender penis jutted up toward his belly. His mate was aroused and the merman could scent the fluid that was weeping from his lover's erection. Silverfin felt his desire become more urgent, the need to claim Ewan almost overwhelming him. With an easy push of his strong, webbed feet, he started his rise to the surface and the tempting creature of the land, that swam unawares, waiting for him and him alone.

Ewan knew Silverfin was close by and teasing him. He would not have entered the water unless told so by his mate. The combination of swimming naked and feeling the water's eddies flowing over his heated skin were making him aroused. Combined with the knowledge that his mate was close...watching him, desiring him had his shaft thickening, filling, growing hard. He flipped onto his belly and the contrast of the water on his flushed skin caused pre-come to ooze free. Ewan stopped swimming to tread water and reached to take himself in hand, to tease Silverfin in his turn, when he sensed something approaching rapidly from behind.

Before he could make any effort at evasion, strong arms encircled him. A large body was quickly flush with his and legs nudged his thighs apart. Silverfin was already pressing urgently at his entrance and he moaned wantonly as sharp teeth began their nibbling and biting. He was invaded by a warm, well-lubricated penis that gave him a voluptuous sensation of fullness, as well as pleasure, and he felt complete.

It was up to Silverfin to make sure Ewan's head stayed above water as Ewan became lost in their shared rapture. He spread his legs further apart and tried to thrust back onto the organ that teased him to depths of excitement and fulfilment he had never known with another. Moans spilled from his throat as the merman's arousal shimmied against his sweet spot. Ewan came, his semen leaving a cloudy trail in the cool water. As he did, he heard the mental cry of joy from Silverfin and then his mate's seed was filling him.

Impaled on his mate's penis, Ewan could have breathed water and not cared. He was growing hard once again as Silverfin's penis remained erect and harboured in his channel. The hot seed his lover ejaculated into him had him feeling desired and debauched. The undiminished flesh within him left him helpless, waiting for the pleasure to begin once again. He was bound by Silverfin's desire and dependent on his mercy for his own fulfilment and yet knew the same was true of the merman. The sensual feeling was sublime and Ewan never wanted it to end. He moaned softly as his lover reached around to take Ewan's renewed erection in the scaly palm of his hand and begin stroking him to completion. Ewan groaned and writhed on the shaft within him, his channel contracting and relaxing until both males came a second time. As Ewan felt Silverfin reluctantly pull free of his body, some of the abundant crème the merman produced clouded the water around them.

"That was incredible," Ewan thought to his mate as they submerged. His neck and shoulders were kissed and nipped as Silverfin held the lithe body tightly.

"I missed you," he replied. He pressed his lips to Ewan's in the touch he knew his mate liked before letting the slighter body rise to the surface. "I wish you could come home with me," the merman added, watching the naked form tread water just above him. He circled to nibble teasingly at Ewan's toes and the delectable creamy mounds of his ass.

"Soon," Ewan promised, praying it would be the case.

****

The next day passed with interminable slowness. Ewan's spirits soared as he watched the yacht sail further out to sea only for them to plummet when it dropped anchor once more. He could swear Goodman was doing it to torture him. The arrogant faux-blond had attempted to reach the village only for a couple of warriors, appointed by the Chief, to refuse him access. It now meant if he wanted supplies, he would have to either find them for himself or contact civilisation and have them delivered. Ewan could imagine that a yacht of the size Goodman had would be well-stocked, but fresh water would have to be gleaned from the river.

"Anything?" Richard's voice asked sympathetically.

"No, he dropped anchor," Ewan replied glumly. He rubbed at his temple, a niggling headache beginning to develop. Ewan was certain it was linked to missing his mate. He felt incomplete without the merman and knew it was worse for the dark-haired male. Once mated, they should not be living apart, furtively grasping at minutes together once the sun had set, like fugitives or criminals. He wanted ... needed to express his joy and was forced to keep it hidden, bottled-away until Goodman finally tired of waiting ... or the mind-games he was playing.

He felt a tender, mental caress and fought to keep the tears from his eyes. Even now his mate was trying to take care of him. He glowered angrily at the detested ship.

"Why doesn't he just go? He must know we wouldn't do anything that he might pick up on."

"I'm not certain that his only interest is in a new type of marine life," Richard said candidly.

Ewan blinked. It had not occurred to him that the other man might still be interested in him.

"He's not one to take losing well. " Richard continued, giving the younger man a small smile. It was clear to him that Ewan had been so focused on protecting Silverfin that his friend had all but forgotten the attack on himself.

Richard's eyes moved from the stunned brunette to the ship. As much as he wanted to protect the ocean's secret, he also wanted to protect a young man he loved like a younger brother. However, he knew there would be no way to induce Ewan to leave now. Nor would Ewan consider moving to the village. His hand tightened its grip on the rifle he never went anywhere without, fervently wishing the wealthy magnate would just give up and go and yet, in his heart, knowing it was one unlikely to be granted anytime soon.

****

That evening, lovemaking was slow and sweet, the merman tenderly touching his lover as much with his mind as with his hands and mouth. It was a long time before he moved to unite their bodies and, this time, Silverfin faced his beloved. Ewan's legs were wrapped around his sleek body as best they could and his lover's hands gripped tightly to his broad shoulders. He locked his unfathomable, dark orbs with his mate's as he slid slowly into heated depths and continued to watch his mate's expressive face as his organ pleasured Ewan.

Ewan had prepared himself as if for a free-dive and remained beneath the surface until both climaxes were simultaneously reached and it became beyond his ability to continue holding his breath. He did not need to tread water. Silverfin's strong hands held his hips and the merman's lips and teeth nibbled daintily at his stomach. Ewan sighed. It was almost perfect. When he next submerged, he found that the rest of his new family were close by, their own mental messages of love and affection strengthening both Ewan and Silverfin. Ewan tried to pretend it was just sea water that slid down his cheeks as he surfaced once more, but it was impossible to hide the truth from his lover. Silverfin's head rested over his breast.

"I love you, my heart-mate. We will be together soon. He will tire of waiting and catching nothing but an empty net."

"I'd never forgive myself if he hurt you or our family," Ewan thought back as he caressed the dark-haired head, holding Silverfin against his heart.

"We can protect ourselves," the big male asserted.

"You don't have guns," Ewan replied.

"But we are not helpless," Silverfin persisted. "Do not worry so, my sweet one," he added. Soft bites to Ewan's irresistible nipples accompanied the mental words.

"I have to return to land, but I don't want to leave you," Ewan mourned, arching his back for more of the pleasurable sensations.

"Be brave, my love," Silverfin urged, as he reluctantly released his mate, giving each of the taut nipples a final kiss goodbye.

Ewan felt his lover's eyes following his progress as he swam back to shore. Richard handed him a large towel and he wrapped it around his lithe frame to try and ward off a chill that was not entirely due to the cool night air. Although he would prefer full privacy when in the lagoon with Silverfin, Ewan was grateful for the protection of the older man and, tonight, was especially appreciative of the hug and companionable arm around his shoulders as they returned home.

****

Ewan had little motivation to wander around the next day, preferring to use Richard's laptop to e-mail his parents and allude to his having found his Mr Right. He hoped they would remain as happy when they found out the true nature of the 'tall, dark, handsome,' male that Ewan nonchalantly hinted at. He gave Richard a melancholy smile and the older man came to wrap his arms around him.

"I'm looking forward to meeting your partner and his family," Richard whispered. "And I'm sure your parents will be happy that *you're* happy," he added.

"You think so?" Ewan asked. The simple gesture seeped some warmth into the cold chill that seemed to have an almost persistent presence in the absence of his beloved mate.

A commotion outside had both men running from the house. The Shaman stood there with an armed tribal guard and another member of the village. He looked chagrined as he glanced between Richard, Ewan and the Shaman. Richard translated quickly as the Shaman spoke.

"This man has been acting as a spy for Goodman," he explained to Ewan. "He's been watching us from the jungle. He was caught by one of the Chief's guards set to keep an eye on us and ensure our safety. They want us to come to the village as Goodman is getting restless and planning something."

"I need to go to the lagoon first," Ewan said, frantically "I have to let him know what's happening. If he worries he may try and find me."

Richard made a move to pick up his rifle, but before he could reach it, Goodman, Greg and two other men they did not recognise, armed with handguns, burst into the clearing.

"Naughty, naughty, professor," Goodman chided mockingly. "You really shouldn't play with guns. Say hello to the rest of my crew, gentlemen," he added, indicating the two unknown men who stood smiling nastily. "I'm tired of playing a waiting game and now I have everything in place, it's time to make my move. Let's take this party to the beach."

Ewan glanced worriedly behind him as best he could from the iron-hard grip Greg had on him. Richard, the Shaman, and other two tribesmen were covered by the guns wielded by Goodman's crewmen. Goodman himself stood to one side, nonchalantly lighting a small cigar.

"Now it's very simple, Ewan," Goodman said, as though addressing a child. "You seem to be able to get these things to come and play in the lagoon, so I want you to get one here and you will get it in the cage that I have beneath my yacht."

Ewan glanced at the craft that had been manoeuvred to the delta of the lagoon.

"And if I refuse?" he asked defiantly. He gave an involuntary gasp as Goodman moved swiftly and tore open his shirt.

"Then I will have to hurt the professor," Goodman said in an artificially apologetic tone.

"He'll kill us anyway, Ewan," Richard shouted desperately.

"I have no need to be so crass, professor," Goodman said, turning to look at the older man. "Once I have what I want, Ewan will enjoy a few weeks of my hospitality. You will do nothing because you care for him. He will let his parents and his brother, with the beautiful wife and adorable little baby girl, know he is safe and with me of his own volition. I know exactly where they are, Ewan," he added in a sibilant hiss.

Ewan was in turmoil. Goodman was threatening one of his families, but protecting the one would result in the betrayal of the other. He shook his head, unable to make a sound, his mind instinctively warning Silverfin to stay as far away as possible.

"I don't ... I can't..." he finally stuttered.

"Let me give you a small demonstration of what the professor can expect, my boy," Goodman whispered, his voice darkly seductive as though he and Ewan were lovers. He ran his hand down Ewan's chest, tweaking at one of his nipples and then pressed the heated tip of his cigar on Ewan's breast.

Ewan gave a scream of pain and fear as he struggled uselessly in the strong arms that held him. He heard the shouts of anger and denial from behind him and then whimpered as Goodman's empty hand reached to begin caressing his other nipple.

"Have you any idea how much it will hurt when I press this here?" Goodman asked, pulling at the small nub and waving the cigar before Ewan's frightened eyes.

"Please...no," Ewan moaned, but could see there was no mercy in Goodman's hard, cold eyes.

A noise from the sea diverted everyone's attention and Ewan's eyes widened at the sight of Crescent Moon rising gracefully from the waves. The young man shook his head frantically, his mind screaming at the mermaid to return to the safety of the waters.

"No wonder you kept *this* a secret," Goodman breathed.

Ewan felt Greg's grip loosen as the man was enthralled by the sight of the creature emerging onto the beach. The young man took full advantage. He drove his elbow hard into Greg's belly and kicked backwards. As the bigger man grunted his pain and released Ewan, the lithe man leapt onto Goodman, driving him into the sand.

"Get away!" Ewan could not be sure he screamed the words vocally or with his mind. He just knew he had to make Crescent Moon return to the safety of the ocean's depths. He was peripherally aware of a commotion behind him and then Goodman was on top of him, driving hard fists into his unprotected abdomen and backhanding him so brutally as to leave him gasping for breath and seeing stars.

The assault suddenly stopped and then Ewan felt himself enfolded in a gentle embrace .Crescent Moon's voice was in his head, crooning sadly and softly, holding him tightly and rocking him as he tried to make her release him.

"You have to go back. You have to go back." The words were a mantra in Ewan's head and then another, beloved voice was there.

"Come to me, little one. It is all over now."

"Silverfin," Ewan cried as he burrowed into the broad, warm chest and sobbed out his fear and pain. "Must go."

"It is safe, little one. I promise. Golden Evil will never hurt another. None of his people will hurt another."

"How?" Ewan murmured, the tender embrace settling the brunette. He was moved a small distance from Silverfin's body to stare wide-eyed as the merman made a fist and four long, razor-sharp spines emerged from the back of his hand.

"We need to defend ourselves in the oceans and also use these to catch fish to eat," Silverfin explained.

"Golden Evil and his people attacked and hurt you and threatened those we have had under our protection for many years," Notchfin's voice replaced his mate's in Ewan's mind. "We would have preferred to see him leave, but we could not let him continue to hurt you. We could all feel your pain and what it was he threatened."

Ewan could find no sympathy for Goodman or his men. They had shown no mercy and had effectively reaped what they had sown. He briefly wondered just how many others Goodman had threatened in the manner as himself, then that thought was pushed aside as another struck hard.

"How are we going to explain his death and the deaths of his men?" Ewan asked, his voice stricken.

"I have an idea," Richard said. "One the Shaman agrees with, as does Notchfin.

Ewan leaned to see the older man, latching desperately onto his words.

"I can pilot the ship out to sea and we can scuttle and sink her after we remove anything that might have information about this place, and us, stored on it. Computer, laptop, discs, anything of that kind. Notchfin and his family will take the bodies, and the equipment we remove, way out to sea in the opposite direction and will bury them in an underwater cave. Their disappearance will become another mystery of the sea. There will be nothing here for any future investigators. As the Shaman says, they could tell the truth and say Goodman was punished for offending the Spirits and have no notice taken of them."

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers