October 31 Ch. 02

Story Info
Isaiah has made a decision and is acting upon it.
1.5k words
4.23
10.7k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long time since I have refused the ritual of Halloween. The ritual that has countless species to come out at night. This Halloween I would do something about it. I was climbing out of my window in a dark blue vest with a black undershirt, black jeans, and a dark blue scarf wrapped around my face.

"And just where do you think you're going young man?" my mother asked. I had nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard her, but I relaxed knowing it was her and not my father. I wasn't worried about my brother. He was out looking for another mate. His human mate died while they were having sex, told you humans weren't worth the time.

"I w-was.... ummmmmmmmm," I stammered. I wasn't sure if she would approve of what I was doing so I tried to just jump out the window. She grabbed me and told me, "Be careful and don't do anything reckless."

I smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek. "Don't worry about me mom. I'll be fine," I reassured her. Before she could say anything, I jumped and sped off into the darkness of the night.

October 31, always an ominous night. There was even a full moon tonight. That means the were-creatures would be out this year. I sighed quietly as I moved quickly and quietly through the forests.

I spotted my brother not far in away from my current position. He had a human girl in his clutches, probably trying to change her into a vampire. I could hear her beg him to stop. I could see him laugh at her efforts to get away. I saw him lean down to bite her and lost it. I charged at him with a flying kick, one of my favorite techniques. He flew through a couple of trees before he hit a huge bolder with a thud. I glanced at him and saw he wasn't unconscious.

He looked up, his dark red eyes glowing and hissed at me. Then he recognized me. "Isaiah, what the hell are you doing?" he hissed at me.

"Well, I'm out looking for a mate," I said. He looked at me and burst into a fit of laughter.

"You! You couldn't even force a human child to go to bed, let alone force a woman to be your mate. Do you really expect me to believe that you, the virtuous vampire, to actually be looking for a mate?" he asked.

'Well you caught me there, Jasper. I actually came to stop some of this stuff that happens on Halloween."

"Oh really. You couldn't even stop me from killing that elven girl dad brought home with him on Halloween 50 years ago."

Just remembering that event from fifty years ago made me mad. I had been unable to help that girl. My dad held me down as I was forced to watch Jasper continuously bite and stab her with a knife. That was one of the things that motivated me to do what I'm doing tonight.

"You shouldn't have even brought that up, Jasper. You just signed your own death warrant," I said in so cold a voice that even I shivered from the sound of it.

All while we were talking, the human girl had not moved an inch. I looked back and yelled at her to run. But Jasper just laughed.

"Right when you kicked me I had put her under my complete control. You know you can't do anything now. A vampires control cannot be broken unless that vampire who put the control on their victim releases the control," he taunted.

"Then I'll just have to make you release your control over her!" I yelled as I charged at him faster than he could see. He knew I was stronger and more skilled than he was, he just wouldn't accept the fact that he couldn't win.

I tripped him and punched him in the chest multiple times before he fell to the ground. When he finally land, I quickly jumped into the air and came down with a heel drop. He coughed up blood. He pathetically tried to get up and charge at me. I side stepped and kicked him in the chin. He fell to the ground.

"Are you gonna kill me? Your own brother! Over a human girl?" he asked, his mouth bloody.

"I will if you don't release your control over her," I told him.

"Fine you bastard, I hope she seals you away," he said as he muttered the counter control spell. As soon as he said it, the girl started moving again. She looked at my brother and then at me. I still had my scarf on so she couldn't see anything except my pointed ears. She ran into me and cried. I was startled. While she was crying into my chest, my brother ran off into the forests.

I'll get you next time Jasper, I thought. Then I looked at the girl. She was still crying into my chest. But instead of repulsion as I thought I would feel, I found that I actually liked how she looked. I shook my head. I will not fall for a human, I thought fiercely.

"Look miss, I don-" I started.

"My name is Cassie Rose," she said interrupting me.

"Look Cassie, I am not what you think I am. Its best for you to leave and go home now."

"But you're an elf who goes around saving people on Halloween right? I just want to show you my appreciation before I leave." Saying that she slowly started undressing. I was startled by what she was doing. I mean I was a virgin still. She stripped down to nothing but a bra and panties. She came close to me and rapped her arms around my head and pulled my scarf off. Once she saw my eyes and my fangs she stopped.

"You- You're a... Vampire!" she screamed.

I looked at her almost naked body and said, "Well I tried to tell you."

"Well you sure did a good job at that," she replied.

"How was I supposed to know that you would strip right in front of me, showing off those assets," I retorted. When I said that she tried to cover herself up.

"Why did you save me anyway?" she asked.

"Because I hate the idea of forcing someone to love you."

She looked thoughtful for a minute and then said, "Well, I still owe you for rescuing me."

She then walked over to me and kissed me. I was a bit reluctant at first, but as her tongue moved in my mouth all my resistance melted away. I kissed her back, letting my tongue flow in her mouth. My hand rose to her bra strap and unhooked it, letting her bra fall to the floor. Then I started playing with her tits, massaging them slowly. Then I pinched her nipples causing her to moan with pleasure.

Still kissing her and massaging her tit with one hand, my other hand went into her panties, which were already wet. I rubbed up and down her slit while she moaned more loudly. Her moaning had my dick harder than it had ever been in my life. She looked down and saw how big my rod had gotten in my pants. Then she pulled it out and rubbed her hand up and down it. The sensation sent chills down my spine. I stuck two of my fingers into her very wet cunt and she gasped in surprise. She giggled and moved her hand on my cock faster.

I pulled my fingers out of her and pulled her hand off of my dick. I then pushed he onto her knees and pushed my cock into her mouth. The feel of Cassie's mouth on my dick was electric as she first started to suck, and I moaned softly in pleasure, my fingers sliding into her hair and rubbing her scalp gently. This feels way better than I thought it would, I thought.

Soon my hips were moving and I was pumping my cock in and out of her mouth. She tried her best to suck me off. Twirling her tongue around the head of my dick and every time he pulled it out, she would gently bite the head. Oh my god this is fucking incredible, he thought.

"I'm about to cum," I told her.

"Go right ahead," she said. As I climaxed, she drank every once of sperm I shot out. She swallowed all of it. Then she sucked my dick dry. She got up and kissed me again and I could taste my own cum in her mouth.

"That's your reward," she said. Then I watched her put on her clothes and rush away. Wow, I thought, that was incredible. I sat down and reflected on what happened that night.

"I can never go home again," I thought aloud. I accepted this fate and rushed into the woods. I'll return when I'm strong enough to free my mother, I thought. And I vanished in brush and trees.