October 31 Ch. 03

Story Info
Isaiah and his new friend are trying to stop a summoning.
2.8k words
4.3
12.3k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

It's been three years since I decided I was going to help innocents on Halloween night. I've even gotten a nickname, the Shadow Elf. Its good that they think I'm an elf instead of a vampire. Otherwise, they might be frightened by me.

During the rest of the year I travel the globe and train to get stronger. I've gotten much stronger in these three years. I've even mastered the ability to fly, one of the most advanced vampire techniques. Now I am far from home and my evil family. I want to return and rescue my mother, but I know I'm not strong enough yet.

********************************

It was October 31 again. A cresent moon is in the sky tonight. I was dressed in my usual dark blue vest with a black undershirt, black jeans, and a dark blue scarf wrapped around my face. My partner and best friend, Xander Moonshine, is an elf. He looks a bit like me in skin tone. He has short blonde hair and dark blue eyes. He was a bit short, shorter than me, at only 5'7. He had a slight muscular build. He followed me after I rescued him from a ghost. He is one of the only two people that know I'm a vampire, aside from my family. When he discovered though, he tried to kill me. I quickly defeated him and told him about my life. Now he is the only one who understands me. He was dressed in a white dress shirt, I don't know why he dresses so preppy, with a white undershirt, some black dress pants, and a silver necklace with a cross on it.

We were in a desert this Halloween, trying stop a ritual that summons ghosts. Who would perform the ritual you ask? People who are desperate to see loved ones again.

Allow me to explain a little about ghosts. Ghosts are deceased creatures that are summoned to the earth by other creatures. Ghosts do not retain their intelligence when summoned. Instead, they only want one thing. Love, to feel warmth. Its sad really. They want to be loved and the only way they think of doing it is to rape people. Like I said, they can't rationalize their thinking. They can't see that if they rape someone that more than likely, that person will hate them. The way they rape is cruel. They possess someone and use that person to rape others.

I saw the group of people in front of us. It was a variety of people, from elves to dwarves. Just as an update, elves and dwarves don't get along at all. I saw a human in the middle of them. Typical. Humans have an innate magical ability that most don't know how to use. Among the good races, their magic is the strongest, if they know how to use it. I listened to see how far along the spell had gotten.

"Damn, they're already halfway done!" Xander almost shouted. I calmed him down and ran in to stop them. The human noticed me and raised a hand and froze me in place.

This surprised me. Not many humans have the power to stop a vampire in their tracks. This human must be a hybrid, I thought. As soon as the thought entered my mind the human looked at me. I saw his eyes glow dark red. That symbolized vampire. And not just any vampire. One that feeds only on the blood of the good races. He must have tricked them.

I struggled against the magical bonds as the hybrid wizard continued his spell. I couldn't even utter a word, that's how strong the magic was. At that moment, I could see the portal to the realm of death open. The people standing around looked at it as well. They all had a look of hope in their eyes. I noticed something else about all of the people here. They were all female.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Xander sneak into the camp. He was using the elfen technique to blend in with his surroundings. I still had not mastered that technique, but I was raised as a vampire not an elf.

He was crawling ever so quietly, that I don't think anyone could see him. The only reason I could see him was because he allowed me to. After a few agonizing minutes, he was right under the wizard. He grabbed the wizard's leg and slung him into the sand. The instance he did that I was free from the wizard's spell. I rushed in and tackled the wizard before he could get up. We tumbled into the sand. All of the people around us were shocked and surprised to see two elves in the middle of the desert.

The wizard kicked me off of him and turned to the people around us. "These two do not want you to see your loved ones. They are here to try and stop the ritual. I beg of you, keep them at bay until I finish," he cried out to them.

I got up and found two elves come at me. I ducked and dodged them, but I didn't attack back. I didn't want to hurt these confused people. I looked to see where Xander was only to see that he was in the same situation, only he was dodging a couple of dwarves. I saw the wizard continue the spell. I was getting a bit agitated trying not to hurt these women.

I leaped over the two elves only to be confronted by a human witch and a fairy. (Yeah I said fairy. These aren't those itty bitty fairies you read about. These fairies are seductresses. They love to lure people to them and have their way with them, but they usually don't do this against that person's will. They usually do this to lonely and depressed people.) I accidentally punched the human witch and broke her jaw. I stepped back, startled by what I had just done. The witch did not get back up. She just lay there, out cold. The fairy hit me in the head with some type of pole while I was distracted. The two elves I was fighting grabbed my arms, and the fairy kept hitting me with that pole.

I called to Xander for help and saw that they had captured him as well. I cursed at myself for not being better prepared for something like this. By now, the wizard was finishing the spell and I could see some ghosts already coming through the portal. One ghost, by the looks of it a male fairy took over Xander. I struggled against the girls holding me. I tossed on elf to the side and grabbed the other and threw her into the fairy. I quickly apologized and ran off to help Xander.

The ghost was quickly taking him over and the others were backing away from him. I only got a bottle of holy water, I thought to myself. If everyone gets possessed we're out of luck until the ghosts are satisfied. I pulled the bottle out of my pocket and poured some into Xander's mouth. He swallowed it. After a few seconds he started to shake violently, then the ghost inside of him rose up until it was completely out of him. The ghost then flew away, shrieking and howling as it went into the desert.

Holy water may not be able to kill ghosts, but it can make sure that those ghosts didn't possess someone for a long time.

I sighed in relief that I had saved Xander. Xander smiled and thanked me for saving him. Then his eyes went wide. I turned around to see at least twenty ghosts had come out of the portal. My eyes almost popped out of my skull. I had never seen so many ghosts. The wizard was looking smug as he watched the ghosts start to possess the people around him.

I was angry and ran towards the wizard. I kicked the wizard in his chest with a flying kick. The wizard flew backwards, but used a spell to catch himself. He looked at me and I looked at him. The wizard summoned a fireball and launched it at me. I dodged and kicked him in the face. He fell down and I punched him in the chest as he came down. But instead of the usual reaction I get when I do that to someone, the wizard smiled.

"You cant defeat me with just brute strength young vampire," he said mockingly. "My name is Daniel, and if we meet again. I will kill you." He vanished under my fist. I slammed the ground and looked around me. I couldn't find him anywhere. He got away. Dammit. As I looked around I could see that the ghost were already possessing people and raping each other.

I saw a ghost come right at me and slip inside of me. I could feel it inside me trying to take control. Don't resist me, it said. I fought against it. I tried to grab the holy water in my pocket, but the ghost made me throw it. Damn, I thought. This is bad. Finally, I couldn't move any part of my body. The ghost had took me over.

I could still see, feel, and hear, but I couldn't move. I couldn't even blink. The ghost moved my body towards a girl who was trying to run away. I fought with the ghost inside of me.

NO!! I roared at the ghost. Leave her be. I knew there was nothing I could do but I still fought. The ghost ran after the girl and caught her. The girl was indeed pretty. She was the same fairy who had hit me with that pole. She was short, like all fairies, about 4'3. She was very petit, but she had huge breasts that seemed a bit too big for her small frame. She had light green skin and long, light brown hair. Her wings were larger than her body and she had green eyes that matched her skin. She was wearing a dark green gown that went to her feet, which were bare.

I could feel the lust of the ghost inside of my body. I was helpless to do anything about it. The ghost ripped her gown off and she screamed. I could see her white, almost sheer bra and panties. I couldn't help myself when my dick got hard. I'm about to loose my virginity while possessed, I thought.

The girl saw the bulge in my pants and tried to kick me. Luckily, the ghost caught her foot and pull it out from beneath her. I could sense what was going to happen next. The ghost ripped the girls bra off and her huge boobs bounced in front of my eyes. The ghost then removed my scarf and the girl saw my ruby eyes and gasped. The ghost then cupped her pendulous tits in my hands and licked up and down her cleavage. She sobbed with horror as the ghost slid my tongue across her right tit. The ghost pecked at her tit with repeated kisses and then licked all around her areole. It then moved from tit to tit, licking and kissing, then crawled a little closer and fed the right one deep into my mouth. I had to admit, I loved the way her perky nipple tickled the back of my throat like a finger. The ghost began to suck on her hefty jug like mad, slurping and chewing on it, then moved to the other. It sucked on those tits for some time while simultaneously squeezing and fondling them from the sides. They were very soft and squishy. My fingers just sank into that malleable flesh!

The girl was moaning now that she had given up struggling and just accepted her fate. I was feeling really good as well and had been stopped fighting the ghost. Is this how possessed victims felt when they were in this situation, I began to wonder. The ghost then slipped my fingers into this girl's pussy. She squealed as two of my fingers were inside of her feeling around. The ghost began to move my fingers in and out of her slowly. The girl moaned louder and louder as the ghost began to move my fingers faster. I could feel how wet the girl was getting, how soft her pussy felt. It was amazing to feel.

I could feel the girl's pussy starting to tighten around my fingers as she climaxed. She screamed as she climaxed from my fingers. The ghost made me grin.

"You really like that didn't you?" the ghost made me ask. The girl nodded her head and started sobbing. I felt sorry for her. Not only was she about to be raped, but she was enjoying it.

"You'll really like this then," it said. It pulled my dick out. While I may not be just huge, I am fairly large with my seven inch dick that was about two inches around. The girl stared at my dick for a minute before trying to struggle again. She screamed and yelled, but the ghost inside me wouldn't let her go. It ripped her panties off, and she began to sob again. The ghost slowly made me enter into her. I felt some resistance inside of her. I began to wonder how young this fairy was. (Fairies live long like vampires do. About the age of 110, they become very sexually active.)

"You're a virgin, eh? Well I am honored to be your first," the ghost made me say. The fairy girl cried even harder as I pushed past her hymen. The ghost stopped when I was fully inside her to let her slowly adjust to my dick. I was in heaven. I had never felt anything like this before. The ghost pulled back and started to pump my cock in and out of her with slow, deliberate thrusts. She wailed and screeched as my solid cock pounded in and out of her. Her huge tits started to heave up and down with every jab! Those pink lips were stretched around my dick, flapping and vibrating back and forth with every thrust. Oh my God, I have never felt so good. I could tell the pain had started to subside, because she was moaning.

She climaxed twice as I started to pump into her faster. "Oh my god!! Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder, dammit!!" she began to scream. The ghost obeyed and really started to pound into her. I was approaching my limit as the ghost continued his assault on the fairy's pussy. "Oh my God!!!!!!! I'm cumming!!!!" she screamed. I climaxed inside of her as she came. I collapsed on top of her exhausted from the fucking I gave her. She had her arms around me as we both fell asleep.

When I awoke the fairy girl was on top of me, riding my dick. I stared at her with surprise and she just smiled at me. "I'm so addicted to your dick," she said. I couldn't help but chuckle. "I'm cumming!!" she cried. I climaxed inside her as she came, just like last night, except I was on top then. Then she fell on top of me. That's when I noticed I could move. The ghost had left my body.

Then I remembered everyone else. I got up, holding the fairy girl close to me. She had fallen asleep again. I looked at everyone and saw that all the ghosts had left the area. I put the fairy down and put my clothes on. I looked through all the oversexed bodies until I found Xander. Looks like Xander was enjoying himself. He was on top of one girl while another was beside him. I woke him up and he looked at me dazed. Then he blushed as he remembered what happened.

"I can't believe we couldn't stop this from happening," he complained as we walked away from the area. We didn't leave until we had woke everyone up and explained the situation to them. The fairy girl, whose name was Linda McClain, decided to follow me. It seemed she had fallen for me, or at least lusted after me.

"We'll just have to be better prepared next time," I told him.

"You guys are too serious. You should just relax and let things go on the way they have been," Linda said happily. I was still shocked that after everything we went through, that she could be so non-chalant.

"Well, Linda, some people don't enjoy rape like you do," Xander teased.

"You did too if you remember," I told him. Linda kicked him in the knee and ran behind me. I could already see this was going to be a partnership that was gonna take some time to get used to. I grabbed both of them and ran off into the seemingly endless desert.