OD or Something

Story Info
It ain't the name. It's the girl.
2.2k words
3.38
11.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SNAGuy
SNAGuy
20 Followers

This is a do-over of a do-over. The original didn't get much response other than somebody missing the point of the twisted grammar that I chose to use. I reined in that wild voice a bit in the first do-over, but it still wasn't very erotic. In this revision (strike three I suppose!) I've tried to up the erotic content a bit, but if you've read my other stories, you already know that I prefer to avoid the Tab A inserts into Slot B stuff. Nevertheless, if you use your imagination you might enjoy what's here.Try reading it out loud to hear this young guy's voice if that helps.

As always, I ask you to help me improve my writing through your constructive suggestions.

*

The party in the basement's jumpin' with kids and it's so fuckin' dark and the music so fuckin' loud I can't think. Them speakers the end of the room gonna blow they so fuckin' loud. So loud I'm feelin' concussions in my chest, makin' my breathin' feel funny like I'm gonna take somethin' into my lungs that ain't good for me. Fuckin' music's so loud beer cups on the table are jumpin', suds inside dancin' rings to the beat. Bottle caps not been finger-snapped cross the room are dancin', vibratin' their way cross the table.

Some guy's yellin' in my ear but I can't get it, just nod my head, give a little laugh and move away. Everythin's shattered by the boomin' loud beat and so my mind's scrambled, and all them little bits of thoughts are tumblin' round my skull makin' no sense no more. But who the fuck cares, man? Partyin' with these babes and the fuckin' collar-poppers is better 'n studyin' fuckin' calculus back at the dorm.

In my jangled mind I play 'who would I do.' There's tons of hot chicks down here, low cut jeans, tight t-shirts showin' pokey nipples or bra straps either one, bare skin and bellybutton jewelry. Fuck, that one's hot but there's three guys already movin' on her. I got no chance there. Whoa, another one, and that one over there. How 'bout her?

A hoot goes up real loud and suddenly everybody's yellin' 'More! More! More!' watchin' these two girls dancin' at the end of the room, kissin' like it's combat, rubbin' their tits against each other, scissorin' their legs and dippin' low hips swayin'.

Watchin' them my mind does a fast forward and now in my imagination I got these two girls down on the floor their legs still scissorin' but now they got no pants and it's pussy to pussy, grindin' them pussies together juicy and slick. In my mind it's like a contest, who's gonna cum first and it's gettin' fierce. Both girls, they got one hand behind them bracin' themselves and the other hand's around the other girl's wrist with a strong grip and they're pullin' hard, pullin' hard to keep them pussies slidin' against the other girl's like they tryin' to start a fire. And in my head I see one of 'em go weak and arch her back cause she's starting to feel it, like she's had this big jolt of pleasure and now I see the other girl's thrown her head back and her face looks like she's in pain and then, and then, they both thrashin' against each other out of control, cummin' hard, cryin' out with a little scream and then out from them two pussies there's like water sprayin' like it's a geyser so I'm wonderin' if it's the one or the other who squirted. Fuck, that hurts, my fuckin' jeans are too tight. I gotta relax and think about baseball.

"More! More! More!" The girls they got their hands on each others' asses but not in my head anymore, for real, and that one girl, she's undone th'other girl's belt, opened up her pants and I'm lookin' at robins egg blue panties and now her hands are inside squeezin' the girl's ass. They callin' her OD or somethin', but I ain't sure the fuckin' music's so loud.

And I seen her before that OD, at the campus bookstore. Had a moment even. Cracked a joke so stupid I wished right away that I could have them words back. But damn if she didn't chuckle. And didn't her eyes light up with a sparkle, lookin' straight into mine. Them bright blue-gray eyes lookin' into my own as if she's tryin' to get inside me, tryin' to see my heart. And what she don't know is I already gave it, right then and there, handed my heart over to her to have and hold, and I wanted hers and I wanted it for a lifetime. But 'Ok, bye' she says and heads off, and me the fuckin' dumbass I don't do nothin', don't say nothin', let her get away.

But here she is again, that OD or whatever, right here in this rec room. She's dancin' still, kissin' still, squeezin' the other girl's ass, but now she's opened her eyes. Tongue everywhere in that girl's mouth but her eyes are open and it's me she's lookin' at outa all these people. I look right back thinkin' remember me? Bookstore. Remember me? And in her look I think she might, might be rememberin' me, and now she's smilin', and now she's laughin', not breakin' the kiss and laughin' in the other girl's mouth. Laughin' like it's all a big tease, like she knows all guys dig the girl on girl so she's controllin' us with it. Lookin' right at me with that teasin' laugh.

Then some idiot pours a cup of suds over them tryin' to get a wet t-shirt thing happenin' but that stops it dead 'cause whoever done it missed by a lot, missed OD altogether and the one girl she gets it all in her hair and down her face and man is she pissed. She turns on the guy and all I see is her knee flashin', disappearin' in his crotch, the guy droppin' fast and she's on him with her claws tearin'. And right away I'm thinkin' I gotta help that girl, help her outa them wet clothes, get her into a shower and when she's done hand her a towel, no, dry her off myself my hands all over every inch of her body dryin' her tits and between her legs where it got wet four times from the other pussy, the squirtin', the suds and now the shower. That's a lot of wet. It's gonna take some time and careful attention there. Fuckin' tight jeans again.

But now I see OD's still lookin' at me, laughin' and teasin' like it's come and get me time. I can see she don't want no worshipin' tonight, she wants a conquest. But who's gonna conquer who is the question, and I'm ready to make a show of it, show her I'm up for it, but in truth, I already called 'uncle.'

Just then a coupla jocks jump up to see the poor guy got his nuts kicked up in his mouth and gettin' torn apart by the sudsed girl. I can't see OD no more, and I can't get squeeze through them guys, so I try to go around the fuckin' asswipes, my cup of beer leadin' the way out in front like its gonna spill on you you don't get the fuck outa my way. I get to the end of the room where OD was but she ain't there no more and I'm lookin' round and round for her.

Over there. I got her in view again but she's headin up' the stairs. I see them narrow hips, that tight ass wrapped in faded and worn jeans, not too tight not too loose. There's rips and patches on the denim and the way they're ridin' low on her maybe see the start of her ass cheeks peekin'. Them jeans look like there's been a few times they been dropped and kicked off in a hurry. 'Once more into them breeches,' I think. Fuck, that English course is worth somethin' after all.

But I'm crashin' now. She's given up on me I think, goin' upstairs, so I gotta move and get her lookin' at me again. Bouncin' off people jumpin' to the music, and it's 'Hey. Fuck you man! ' more than once but I gotta yell 'Sorry!' and get past them to get to them stairs fast.

She's stopped halfway up, some guy probably seen her dancin' and kissin' that girl just like me, and he's blockin' her way tryin' a move on her. I can see she ain't interested but he's a persistent fuck so he blocks her way even more, arms either side of the stair. I can see the guy's seen me comin' and he's pissed I'm messin' up his play. And she's seen his eyes glance at me comin' up behind her so she turns right around to see for herself and her tits are eye level to me, her nipples pokin' hard.

But it's her eyes I gotta have, them eyes like before when she was kissin' that girl lookin' right at me, not at nobody else, lookin' at me. A flash of light from behind me in the basement makes a snapshot of her sweet face like time's stopped, like the room's gone silent and it's just her and me in this whole universe halfway up the stairs. The two of us frozen like, my eyes and hers they're soul deep like we're one person. Her eyes bright and smart and I can see she knows that I'm good to go, get her out of this thing with the other guy.

She reaches down into my belt and hauls me up to the same stair she's on. Real loud above the speakers she's "Hey baby where you been?" Her hands laid gently either side of my face and she pushes me back against the wall pressin' her body against mine and all of a sudden I got her tongue soft in my mouth.

It's not like with that other girl where it was a tongue wrestle, tryin' to punish the other mouth like it's a fight. No, this is different. She's kissin' me tender the way I want, tender and lovin' like she's really feelin' it, like she's tellin' me somethin' about how she and I ought to be and what she wants and I know it's love that she wants and it's so intimate, so quiet all of a sudden.

But still, we gotta put on a show for this other guy, get him outa the way and so I feel her leg slidin' up the outside of mine. In my head again I got a picture and it ain't her one leg like here on the stair, I'm imaginin' it's both legs and them jeans and mine are gone and our shirts too and it's skin to skin and we're on a bed. In my head I got her smooth naked thighs slidin' up either side of my hips, and she's liftin' her pussy, searchin' out my hard cock, lettin' me take that pussy, urgent and invitin'. I have her tit in my hand and her back's archin' and her eyes are closed, face turned to the side strainin' and I can hear her moan, feel her moan, and every time I hit her her tits bounce and she gasps out loud and I can feel her gettin' closer and closer, and all this is in a microsecond in my mind. Damn she smells good.

"OK see you later," I hear the dude on the stairs say and he's gone. Go fish motherfucker, I'm the boyfriend, at least for right now.

OD and me, we break for a second and there's them eyes again. Blue gray piercin', and a little smokey makeup for mystery. Black hair fallin' over her face coverin' one eye and now it's like she's peerin' around a corner sneekin' a look at me thinkin' maybe I'm worthy, worthy of a good fuck. She's pressed up against me like she means it, stayin' right against me like we're magnets and she's slidin' her body over me, findin' the surprise that I'm already hard and her jaw's dropped with a wicked smile eye to eye.

"I'm Odie," she says and it's O-d emphasis on the O. I'm lookin' at those eyes with a million thoughts in my head.

"Now Odie, you ever meet anybody didn't ask you about why the name?" She shakes her head no.

"Well now you have." And I see in her face she knows I that I kinda like her strange name, but really it's her I care about more, and that all I want is to kiss her again, look into them eyes through all the night long so maybe her heart and mine, they'll be together forever.

She looks up at me. "You got a car?" she says. Them beautiful eyes of hers, expectant, desperate.

I nod my head and in a flash we're skippin' up the stairs and through the door to the outside and the rest of time.

SNAGuy
SNAGuy
20 Followers