Odd Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andrew, I don't know what came over me, but it won't happen again. You know how much I have to trust you about this. Just please, please...don't tell my husband." She said in a very quiet voice.

I had totally forgotten about her husband! It made sense to me why she was so scared. Adultery was a crime in the Army, for both parties involved. It would end both our careers. Feeling like I should do something, I reached out and hugged her. Her whole body shook.

"I swear, this secret dies with me. No one else will ever know." I said, and I truly meant.

She released me, and turned away. I opened the door, and quickly shut it behind me. John was reading a magazine, and looked up when the door clicked. He threw the magazines down on the table and stood.

"Was it really that bad that she had to shut the door? On second thought, don't answer that. I don't want to know what happened. You look like you just got drug through a knot hole backwards," John said as he walked towards me "How do your ribs feel?"

That when I realized my ribs barely hurt at all.

"Still hurts like hell" I lied. How could I tell him that what had nearly kept me immobile early suddenly didn't hurt?

"Well just take it easy. Lets get back to the room." He said and suited his words by walking towards the exit.

I walked behind John more slowly, deep in thought. What had just happened? My ribs seemed to have nearly mended completely in a matter of hours, and I had just some how seduced a married Officer whom I'd often fantasized about.

I replayed what had just occurred. Danielle had started coming onto me, as I had thought about her. In fact, her actions seemed to mimic what I had been fantasizing about in my mind. Maybe...no, that was completely crazy. But I couldn't get rid of the feeling, that maybe my thoughts and her actions where connected.

12