Odd Man Out

Story Info
Could her friend seduce her and make me a cuckold?
7.4k words
3.53
36.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,057 Followers

Many thanks to floss83 for first editing and improving this story.

Gratitude and thanks to Timid Tiger for further editing and for questions and suggestions that made it much better.

And thanks to LenaDearest, thegirlversionofoscarwao and BeautifulStorm, who helped me fix more things that I missed.

*

"Marlene told me you sometimes fantasize about a threesome," Candy said as she handed me the dinner dishes she finished scraping. I arranged them in the dishwasher.

So that's why she had seemed distracted during dinner. I had wondered what she had been thinking about.

"She told me all men want a threesome," she continued. "Do you?"

I didn't directly answer her question.

"Probably a lot of men have imagined it at one time or another."

"What about anal?"

"What about it?"

"It's something else you haven't brought up. Do you fantasize about that, too?"

"You must have forgotten telling me you thought it was disgusting. Have you changed your mind?"

"No, but Marlene said that even though most women hate anal, their husbands still want it."

"How does Marlene know all this? She's a lesbian."

Candy ignored my question.

"Do you know her biggest turn-on is making love to a straight woman."

"Like you."

"Yes. She said she used to think about ways to get me in bed, but when I married you, she gave up. A couple of months ago, she thought of the threesome."

"And you said?"

"I said I'd tell you."

"That means you're interested."

"No, it doesn't."

"Did you tell her no?"

"I wanted to see how you'd react."

That meant she didn't say no. I waited to see what she'd say next.

"Marlene said to tell you that anal could be part of it."

"Did you tell her that you'd be willing to do anal?"

"No."

"So she's offering her ass to me?"

I tried to make the question sound crude.

"I didn't say that. Maybe she thinks she can talk me into it. I don't know."

"Well, you can tell her I think she's the hottest piece of ass in the world except for one, and if I was ever interested in anal sex with a lesbian, she would be the one I'd choose."

"I'll tell her," Candy shot back. I looked at her and saw her face was red.

"What's wrong? Are you angry?"

"You are so clueless. You haven't even noticed that this conversation has been getting me so wet that if you don't come upstairs immediately, I'm calling Marlene. I'm sure she'll know what to do."

"At your service," I said, and I dutifully followed her amazing ass up the stairs. It was the wildest sex we'd had in months.

***********************

Marlene is a tiny ball of dynamite with a breathy voice in the Marilyn Monroe style. She's slim, but her boobs are big for her frame, and that's where everyone's eyes focus.

Marlene's sexual preference broke the hearts of all the guys in high school when she came out. A lot of her girlfriends dropped her, but not Candy.

She and Candy had been friends since childhood, and they became even closer because of Candy's loyalty. They still get together every few weeks although they travel in different circles.

A few weeks later, Candy again brought up Marlene and her threesome idea.

"You really are interested," I said.

"I told Marlene what you said. She told me yesterday she's sure you've been thinking about it and may have changed your mind. Is she right?"

"No, and I haven't been thinking about it either, but you have."

"Yes," Candy admitted. "I don't know why, and I don't even know if I want to do it, especially the anal part. All I know is that when I think about it, it really gets me hot. Like right now. Do you feel like going to bed early?"

"No, but I'll do it to please you."

"Liar! I can tell you're hard."

I couldn't argue with her hand between my legs.

****************

The subject didn't come up for a while, and then it returned in a different form.

"Marlene thinks you should do it for me," Candy said.

"Do what?" I said, although I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"The threesome. Since the idea makes me hot, she thinks deep down, I really want it, and eventually I'll get resentful if we don't do it."

"Do you agree with her?"

"I'm conflicted. When I picture it in my mind, it seems incredibly exciting. But I'm also worried that it could turn out to be ugly and sordid and make me sorry we did it. I guess it comes down to this: I'd be willing to take the chance if you wanted it."

"Well, I don't want it. I'm not going to deny that when you bring it up I get excited -- as you can see. What man wouldn't get hard thinking of having anal sex in a threesome with two beautiful women?

"At the same time, I have a bad feeling about it. We both like to try new things in bed, but bringing in another person is far beyond anything we've ever done. If I agree, it will be as much my fault as it is yours if it's a disaster. I can't hide behind 'I told you so.'"

I stopped and thought for a second. People say you should always think before you talk so you don't say something stupid. In this case, I should have done the opposite and kept on talking. By stopping to think, I said something that I came to regret.

"I won't say no right now. I'll think about it some more and give you my answer in a week. Please don't bring it up again until then."

For the next week, I didn't approach Candy for sex, and I think she was scared to approach me. It wasn't a pleasant seven days, because I realized almost immediately that by agreeing to think about it, I'd already given in.

I tried to find a good reason to shoot down the idea, but neither Candy nor I are religious, and it didn't violate any of our ethical beliefs.

Candy stayed out of my way and said nothing. Sometimes I saw her looking at me, and I wondered why she didn't tell me to forget the whole thing. Wasn't it the man who was supposed to be interested in swinging and kinky sex and the woman who was supposed keep him in line?

The week of deliberation ended on a Friday, and when I told her I would go through with it, she said Marlene would be coming over the next night. I figured Marlene had coached her to set up the date quickly before I changed my mind. That night I could tell she was dying to have sex, but she turned me down.

"Marlene said we shouldn't do anything tonight so we will both be horny as hell tomorrow."

***************

When Marlene showed up, she was wearing yoga pants that looked like they were painted on. Her butt jiggled with every move she made, and she was almost spilling out of her halter top.

She was smiling a mischievous smile. She looked like a schoolgirl who had just gotten away with smoking in the girls' room.

"Hi, Jed," she said in her perky, breathy voice. "Are you ready?"

"I guess so," I said and walked up the stairs. I had an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach. In the bedroom, Candy and I looked at Marlene nervously while she smiled.

"First, we're all going to undress really slowly," she said, walking around the room, "We can look at each other's bodies to get more excited. I'm turning all the lights on. Meanwhile, I'm going to explain the rules.

"Number one, Jed, you are not to touch me. Only Candy is allowed to touch me. Candy can touch you and me, and I can touch you and Candy.

"Number two, you will both do exactly what I tell you to do. All three of us are going to come, but it won't be simultaneously. I will determine when it will happen.

"Wow! I like what I see."

She was looking at the naked Candy, who was wearing an expression that said she would explode if she didn't have sex soon. I knew that expression well.

"First, I want Jed on his back on the bed and Candy between his legs."

Candy and I followed her instructions, and my ambivalence disappeared as soon as I felt Candy suck me into her mouth. I was hard immediately.

"He's ready," said Marlene. "Take your mouth off his cock and lift his legs up in the air."

She walked around the bed behind my head.

"Now push his legs back toward me. That's it. Do it slowly, because we don't want him to pull any muscles. That's far enough. Good, I've got them."

I felt Marlene's hands close around my ankles. They felt surprisingly strong and grasped me tightly. I looked up, and I was face-to-face with my hard-on. I jumped -- or I would have if I had been standing up. Lying down with a woman pulling my legs behind my ears, it was more like my whole body jerked and my head snapped back.

Marlene pulled my legs further back as she spoke to Candy.

"Push some of those pillows under Jed's ass and lower back as I pull his legs off the bed. That's it. Perfect."

"Now take his hands and pull each arm down across a leg and push each hand under a thigh. That locks his legs in this position. It's called the Viennese Oyster, and it's usually the woman who's in it, because, as you can see, it opens her up for deeper penetration."

As the women moved me around, I felt like a human pretzel. Marlene pulled my ankles so wide apart behind my head that I thought I felt a breeze across my asshole.

Marlene continued instructing Candy.

"Put some pillows behind his head to push it up a little more. Now get on top of him in the sixty-nine position. I know his legs are in the way, but open your legs wider.

"When you sit on his legs, your weight will push them down until your pussy is in his face. You can't see, so I'm going to adjust you so you are right over his mouth."

I heard Candy squeal. Later, she told me while Marlene was moving her body, one of her hands accidentally, on purpose, stroked her open pussy, right across her clitoris.

When she was finished moving Candy this way and that, Marlene spoke to her.

"Bend over and suck him while he eats your pussy."

I was already feeling Candy's juices pouring out of her. She was like a faucet when she was excited. Once my tongue got going, she began writhing, and soon she was coming. That and her mouth had me on brink of coming, too.

"Does that feel good Candy?" asked Marlene. Her voice sounded strained.

"Try to remember it for later -- I mean how it felt when Jed made you come. Get off of him and come around to the end of the bed. Put some of the lube that's on the nightstand on your hands. But don't let him come yet. I'm going to kiss him."

When she said that, she must have crossed some red line in my mind, because suddenly I decided this was too weird for me and I had had enough. I began to say something, but before I could get a word out, Marlene climbed on top of me, leaned over and covered my mouth with hers.

I couldn't avoid her because her entire weight was on top of my arms, which were already in an awkward position as they held my legs back over my head. I was trapped.

She twisted her head sideways a little without releasing my mouth, and I saw her right hand reach for my face. She pinched my nose with her fingers, and suddenly, I not only couldn't move, but I also couldn't breathe.

I felt one of Candy's hands pumping me and the other manipulating my balls. They were pleasuring me, but I was getting dizzy from lack of air. I thought to myself that this must be what it's like when people choke each other during sex.

Just as I started to black out, Marlene lifted her mouth off me, and I began gasping.

"Do you hear him?" Marlene asked Candy. "You're really doing it to him."

I struggled feebly under Marlene for a few moments and then her mouth and fingers cut off my air supply again. She raised up a few minutes later, and I started gasping again.

"It looks like he's almost there," I heard her say.

"Look up, Candy. See how wide open his mouth is? I think he wants his dick in there. Okay, go back to work on him."

At first, I didn't register her strange observation because I felt like I was fighting for my life as I gasped for air. Marlene put her face in front of mine, opened her mouth wide, shut it and opened it again. She did that a few times and then put her fingers on my nose again, took them away and nodded. I got her message -- either keep my mouth open or she would suffocate me again.

My mouth stayed open as she got off of me and pulled my legs back further. Candy's hand kept beating me off, and she moved with my body as Candy pulled it back in an arc.

Marlene stopped pulling my legs when my hard cock was right in front of my mouth with the tip touching my lips. It looked grotesque as I saw Candy's hand pumping it. Even though my mind was reeling, I was dying to come. tried to hold back, but my efforts were having the opposite effect.

I heard Marlene again.

"He's almost there, Candy. Now do what we talked about and he'll explode."

Candy continued pumping me, but she let go of my balls, and plunged one of her greasy fingers into my ass. Marlene was right. I groaned and started shooting what seemed like huge spurts of come into my mouth. Some of it went straight to the back of my throat, choking me and forcing me to swallow.

Some went up my nose, causing a horrible burning feeling and nausea from the smell. As I choked and spit and sneezed out the come that I didn't swallow, it coated my face and burned my eyes.

I came so hard that even after I had nothing left to shoot, my body was still thrusting. When I calmed down, the smell and feel of the glop covering my face made me gag for a moment. I lifted one come-covered eyelid and saw Candy staring at me, her face red and sweaty.

"Take a look, Candy," said Marlene. "That's how men are. They don't care about anything except coming. And you saw what happened when you stuck your finger in his ass. Men are obsessed with ass. That's why Jed wants anal. He's like all of them. They all have their heads up their asses."

She laughed her cute, high-pitched laugh, which now sounded to me darker than a witch's cackle. I wanted to get up and slap her, but I felt weak and light-headed from the lack of oxygen. I decided to take a deep breath. Immediately, I realized that was a mistake because the room started swimming and I passed out.

When I came to, I felt a damp washcloth on my face. I looked up to see Candy gently cleaning the come off me, She was staring at me, and her face was still a little rosy.

"He's back," Marlene announced. "Did he ever come so hard that he passed out? I told you he would like it.

"Stop cleaning his face and get back on top in the same sixty-nine as before."

A moment later, I felt Candy's weight on top of me again as Marlene continued talking.

"That's good. Now both of you use your mouths on each other again.

"Look how fast Jed got hard again. Men are like animals. He's already eager for more."

I wanted to say something, but when I tried to open my mouth to speak, my tongue stirred up some leftover come and I almost passed out again. I wanted to push Candy off me and run out of the room, but with her weight on me, I felt as if I had no strength to move. As she sucked me, it was all I could do to breathe. Even if I wanted to, I was too weak to lick Candy.

"He's not doing anything, Candy, so move up his body just a little. Stop there. Now let go of his cock and sit up. Spread your legs wider and lean back. Support yourself with your hands. I'll move you to the right place."

Marlene pushed and pulled Candy until her pussy slid off of my face, and her ass slid onto it. When she spread her legs more, it opened her butt cheeks and my face was pushed between them.

"That's perfect," said Marlene. "Jed is going to eat your ass out now from the back, while I pleasure your pussy from the front."

After that, I barely heard anything because my face was pushed so far into Candy's ass cheeks that my ears were covered. I heard Candy replying, but I couldn't make out what she said. Only when she lifted up slightly, did I hear Marlene answer her.

"Don't worry. It doesn't matter that he's never eaten your ass out. He's going to love it. We promised him anal, didn't we?

"I was never going to let him hurt you. This way he can fuck your ass, but he'll do it with his tongue, so you'll enjoy it. Remember, he's a man. He'll do anything as long as he gets to come."

As I listened to Marlene, I shuddered. How could Candy believe what she was hearing? This was the end of our marriage. I lay there like I was made of stone, but my mind was in a spiraling whirlpool of horrible thoughts.

"Do you feel his tongue?" asked Marlene. "No? Just give him a second to get used to the idea."

As she said this, I felt her hands close around my balls and squeeze them hard. I screamed, and my body jerked, but there was almost no sound because my mouth was smothered by Candy's ass.

"See," squeaked Marlene with a little laugh. "He did something just then, and from the way you squirmed, you felt it. I think his tongue is about to go into action, but let me know if it doesn't."

I felt her hands start closing on my balls again. I began licking rapidly.

"Oh, he's started," she said, as she let go of my balls. "I can see you are really getting into it. I want you to push out now to open up he can stick his tongue deep inside you.

"Keep riding his tongue while I whisper something into his ear, and then you're going on a roller coaster ride."

As I thrust my tongue in and out of Candy's asshole, I saw out of one eye that Marlene's face was approaching my right ear. When she got next to it, she began whispering to me.

"I'm showing Candy that you are nothing but an animal who will gladly accept any kind of humiliation to get his rocks off. Now I'm going to give her an orgasm she'll never forget and make her mine. Don't worry, though. I won't try to get rid of you. You can stay married to her and be her cuckold."

She moved away.

"Okay, Candy," she said. "I see your beautiful juicy bush calling to me. I'm crawling up over Jed's tool and pushing it against his belly so I can part your hair and get to the beautiful flower in the middle. I'm going to give you the most amazing orgasm you've ever had."

For the next ten minutes, Marlene played Candy like an instrument. I felt it because her ass spasmed around my tongue each time she came. Then, faintly, I heard Candy's voice. It was singing a note, a very high one. It started deep inside her body and grew fuller and louder second by second as her ass pushed hard against my face. She began squirming wildly. She lifted her ass and came down hard on my face. I couldn't breathe for nearly a minute until she finally fell backward.

As I gasped for air, I heard her making a sound, like a contented cat purring. I also heard Marlene panting, but I couldn't see her.

After five minutes or so, I felt Candy stirring, and Marlene spoke again.

"I'm not going to say anything about what just happened, Candy, because words would just spoil the feeling. But tell me when you're ready, and we'll finish."

All was silent for a few minutes. I was lifeless. All my strength and my emotions were drained. My mind was empty except for questions. Was that huge orgasm going to convince Candy to cuckold me with Marlene? Would I sound pathetic if I tried to tell her what Marlene had said to me? Did I despise Candy so much now that I didn't care if she went to Marlene after I tossed her ass out?

I felt Candy stirring. I couldn't see her because I was still in the grotesque position they put me in. I felt Marlene pulling my legs back. I had no strength to resist her.

"We're ready to finish," said Marlene. "Remember what I was telling you about men and anal and what would happen when you stuck your finger inside Jed? I'm going to kiss Jed while you get between his legs and use a finger to push some more lube inside him."

She smothered me again with her mouth and fingers on my nose until I was gasping once more when she lifted her mouth.

"He's excited again," she said. "Now get a bunch of lube on two fingers and put both of them inside as far as they will go. Good. Now more lube. Keep pushing lube inside. Now, put in three fingers. It's not that hard to get them in, is it? Push them back and forth. That's it.

edrider73
edrider73
1,057 Followers
12