Ode to Kendra Brown

Story Info
Stud realizes his fantasy to seduce online erotic writer.
2.2k words
4.19
27.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sstugatz
Sstugatz
96 Followers

It had been too long since my friends and I had hit the clubs. Having known each other since high school, every month or so we try to catch up and spend an evening together, whether it's cooking out on the grill, playing video games or hitting a hot club in town for some drinks.

We arrived at Club Extreme and sat together in a booth in the back of the second floor. We choose this spot because it had a nice view of the dance floor and all of the lovely ladies that'd be shaking their booties when the DJ would turn it up a notch, and also because we weren't the dancing type but enjoyed kicking back with a nice bottle.

I was in the middle of a conversation with my buddy Shervin when my other friend Alain hit me on the shoulder. I turned around and he pointed at two ebony beauties sitting at the bar, giggling and looking our way.

Alcohol helping, I got up. "Excuse us boys, Alain and I have some business to take care of." I said as I made my way out of the booth, followed by Alain. Our friends started teasing us, saying we wouldn't even dare approach them and we'd turn around before talking to them.

As we were making our way to the bar, Alain said: "Shotgun the one on the left." referring to the old tradition that first to call "shotgun" had claim to what he had called. That was out of the question. He made a move to switch to the left side but I pushed him back towards the one on the right and quickly approached the tall princess looking at me from her stool with a large cocky smile.

"Is there anything I can say that won't make you think I'm just another lame guy hitting on you?" I said cockingly. She laughed. "Well, that's a good start!" she said with a smile. "Simon." I said as I presented her my hand.

"Kendra." she replied with an even sexier smile, shaking my hand.

For a few minutes, we talked the typical stuff. Who are you, what do you do, etc... It's like we had both forgotten about our respective friends, who were also hitting it off next to us. That's how I found out she was a student in the city, had just moved to her own apartment and was enjoying her newly found freedom.

"Except for my neighbor Adam," she said, "he's always blasting his music late a night when I'm trying to get some sleep." I flinched and laughed. "What's so funny?" she asked.

"Nothing, nothing, sorry, that just reminds me of a story I read over the internet." I responded. She turned red as a beet and looked down to the floor.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed. "You're Kendra Brown!" It was obvious she didn't expect anyone to recognize her from her writings and was shy. "Please, don't get me wrong, I love your stories, and it's not everyday I meet someone who's passion for white men is only equaled by my passion for milk chocolate-skin women!"

With that, she lit up.

"Drink?" I offered.

"Table." she responded seriously, pointing at an empty table by the dance floor with her eyes.

We walked over to the table and immediately a waitress approached us.

"Gin Tonic." I said.

"B-52." she said, looking at the waitress. "No ice."

I couldn't believe I was sitting with Kendra Brown. In her stories she described herself as a tall, sexy caramel woman, but I wasn't prepared for what I was seeing. Her black skirt fit perfectly over her incredible legs and her lips looked so sweet I wanted to kiss and suck them right then and there.

"So," she started, "what do you think?"

"Oh come on... I can't go and tell you how many fantasies of you these stories inspired without sounding like an over-obsessed psycho..." I said with a smile.

"Maybe you can..." she replied flirtingly as she leaned closer looking me in the eyes and the tip of her shoe brushed lightly against my leg.

"I see you're in a playful mood tonight, Miss Kendra." I almost whispered.

With that, the waitress arrived with our drinks smiling as she knew she was interrupting something by the way we leaned back to clear the table for our drinks. I pulled out a ten dollar bill from my wallet, handed it to the waitress and we were right back in each other's eyes. The attraction was almost tangible throughout the room and we were both playing a magnificent game of flirting and teasing.

We barely touched our drinks. We had a good laugh at our friends still chatting by the bar and she took me to the dance floor by the wrist. The DJ was playing "Pony" by Ginuwine, almost for the occasion.

She put her back to me and shook her tail against my crotch, signaling the game was on. I ran my hands along her sides and was breathing softly against her neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and we started grinding. Our chemistry had now transformed into sweat and it was as if there was nobody else on the dance floor. I grabbed her leg on my side and we were now face to face, our mouth inches from one another. My head was spinning and I couldn't resist any longer. I planted my lips on hers almost savagely, giving in to all of the temptation that had been building up inside of me since we had crossed eyes initially. I held her back with my two hands and she kissed me back with as much passion. My tongue entered her mouth and she gently sucked on it. I wanted her so bad. I gently bit her lower lip as the music ended and we broke our kiss.

"Let's get out of here!" I said before the next song.

She turned around immediately and headed towards her friend at the bar. I walked up to my other friends still in the back booth, who had witnessed the whole scene.

"Here are the keys to my car," I started as I threw the keys on the table, "don't drink and drive, and I'll see you guys tomorrow." Before they could say a word I was already walking away.

Kendra met me at the end of the bar and I waived to Alain as we exited the club. Out on the street, we didn't have to wait long for a cab and we quickly jumped in.

"72 Main street please." I said before the cab's engine went roaring.

"So we're going to your place?" she added flirtingly as she looked me up and down from the other end of the seat, her back against the door.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't think to ask! Unless you wanted to go to yours? I mean, I have... music, and... some drinks, and... ice cream if you want, too" I responded, a little taken aback.

"Oh well, if you have ice cream..." she responded playfully.

For a few minutes we stayed quiet. We were both staring out the window, wishing we'd be there in a second. All I could think of was the moment I'd rip her blouse apart and kiss her nipples wildly. I turned around to look at her and gently brushed the top of her leg with the tip of my fingers. She turned around surprised and had to contain herself not to scream as my fingers continued between her legs to the edge of her panties. I wondered for a second if the cab driver could see what I was up to in the dark but I didn't care. I moved her panties aside and inserted two fingers inside her wet cunt as she let out a silent scream.

I was working my fingers deeper and deeper inside of her and her breathing was getting louder and louder. By then the driver was definitely aware of what was going on in his back seat and was probably enjoying the show. She reached out to my crotch and started massaging my cock through the fabric of my pants. I increased the speed of my finger-fucking and I could feel her pussy walls contracting around my fingers.

We were getting dangerously closer to my place when she undid the button of my pants and pull my zipper down, immediately releasing my thick hard pole as I was not wearing any underwear. She was surprised to see my dick standing free and quickly surrounded it with her chocolate fingers. She began stroking it and I lost the tempo of my fingering.

After a few more minutes of pleasuring each other, I opened my eyes in a moan to realize that we were arriving on my street. I quickly pulled out of my ebony beauty and she understood that we had arrived to our destination. I momentarily re-attached my pants and skim through my wallet for a bill to pay the driver with. Just as he pulled off in front of my house, I handed him a twenty and we exited the car rapidly and silently, leaving the old man to grin.

We walked the few steps to my front door and she took advantage of the time I needed to unlock the door to shove her hand down my pants again and fondle my balls from behind. This girl was driving me wild and I had every intention to make her feel the exact same way as soon as we'd step in.

We made it just past the door and I literally jumped her. I closed the door and immediately turned to her. She had just deposited her purse that I started kissing her and unbuttoning her shirt. Her hands found the back of my head and it's like she was trying to swallow me in her mouth as she kissed me.

We moved slowly never letting to go my couch and I pushed her onto it as she hit it. I took a moment to look at this incredible woman, shirt open, legs spread, back on my sofa. My hard pole was harder than a sword and was aching for her moisture. I pull my shirt over my head, exposing my muscular chest and dropped gently on top of her, my mouth on her neck, making sure she could feel my erection through her panties. She unbuckled my belt with a hand and my pants feel to my ankles. I paused for an instant to remove her panties and looked at her cock in hand, waiting for her to tell me in a moan to fuck her.

She slid her skirt up and I my whole body crashed on her as I pushed my big cock fully inside her. She screamed and pushed me back gently to catch her breath. She allowed me back down at her pace and opened back her eyes to look at me. She placed her right hand on my neck and I began increasing the speed of my fucking. I had both hands under her ass and was pushing the full length of my shaft as far as I could inside her with each thrust. I fucked her like I was fucking her like I'd never fucked anyone before. I gave it all my weight and she was moaning louder and louder by the second.

After a few minutes of incredibly intense fucking she realized I was short of breath and pulled out to push me onto my back and climb on top of me. My cock slid easily inside of her drenched cunt and she immediately she was riding me harder than a cowboy. I fondled her breast and squeezed her nipples between my fingers as she was giving me the riding of a lifetime. I pushed myself up inside her simultaneously and I could feel her pussy lips swollen around my dick.

"Oh my fucking god I can't believe how hot you are!" I let out in a bliss of ecstasy.

She seemed flattered because she started ramming me even harder. She crashed on my balls with each thrust and I wish she would've never had to stop. Sooner than I had wished, I felt myself starting to come and I wondered if I should shoot my load inside her. We were so hot for each other than neither had even thought of using a condom.

Aware that it was too late anyway, and extremely turned-on at the idea of shooting inside her hot pussy, I said:

"Oooooooooo baby I'm gonna cum!"

"Oooo yeah, cum inside me, come in my hot twat, fuck me like you wanted to fuck me everytime you read my sexy stories!" she responded.

Those were the word that did it. In one final thrust, I ejaculated deep inside her in the best orgasm of my life, and continued pushing my penis inside and out of her until it became limp, while we both caught our breath.

From that day on, I had the code to Kendra's front door, and a very special invitation every time I needed a fix of chocolate milk...

Sstugatz
Sstugatz
96 Followers