Odyssey, 2016 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I welcomed it.

Anastasia slowly laid her well-taught pussy onto my face. As soon as it made contact, I forced my tongue through the pubic hair, through the meaty pussy lips and straight into her wet hole. Through the filter of pubic hair I saw Anastasia throw her head back, eyes closed. She moaned; a moan that reverberated around my head and bounced back and forth between my ears. I wanted to ravish this girl.

I chomped down as far as I possibly could, pushing my tongue deep into her cavern and sucking her extended labia with the extremities of my lips. My tongue became coated with her thick juice. The sharp taste and smell, complimented with a light tang, stuck to my mouth and nose. I'd managed to create a vacuum around her pussy with my mouth, and Anastasia writhed with pleasure upon me. I planted my strong hands on her soft ass to make sure she went nowhere.

As I violated Anastasia's vagina with my mouth I could feel Tatiana taking to me. The warm air upon my now bare cock felt good. I could feel it standing tall, strong, proud in the air, pulsing. I imagined it'd probably be red with all the blood pulsing through it, the head most likely turning to purple, needing some sort of relief as soon as possible.

Somewhere at the back of my head I remembered the hash . . . that sweet smell was probably screwing with me, heightening everything -- but the thought soon disappeared as Tatiana ran her hand down my cock. She swirled a thumb around the head and I could feel her spreading my precum everywhere, making the tip wet and ready. She slid her hand across and down the shaft. Her fingers were long and delicate and knew exactly what they were doing. She gave my aching cock a few pumps before releasing her grip. Tatiana buried her hand deep at the hilt and rummaged around my own pitch black bush before sliding to my balls. She cupped them warmly and rubbed them, giving them a new home.

I groaned inside Anastasia: Tatiana's handiwork was too much. Anastasia grabbed my hands with hers and lifted them, allowing her to drop her full when onto my face. She screamed as my tongue went even deeper within her. Tatiana went back to jacking me off; slowly at first, but soon with gradually increasing intensity.

Anastasia started grinding her crotch on my face. Soon I was smeared with her secretions, as she rubbed her sex across my mouth and nose. She giggled at the sensations, before eventually stopping. She turned around on the bed to face her sister, and then sat her pussy back down on my mouth so I could continue my role. My nose was nestled right in her undercarriage, nice and warm and at home.

Tatiana stopped masturbating me. I was nowhere near ready to ejaculate yet, but perhaps she sensed that if she was to continue I would have blown eventually, and far too early for the girls' liking. She clambered across my abdomen, before turning around. Both her feet slid next to either side of my face. I wondered what she was doing, but couldn't stop eating out the brunette planted right on top of me. I needn't have questioned though, because within a few seconds I found my cock inside a wet hole, being encircled by a very keen tongue. I groaned again, and began lapping more quickly at Anastasia.

I heard Tatiana moan and could see Anastasia's arms busy at work: she must have been pleasuring her sister, getting her all wet and ready for a good fuck as well. As Tatiana moaned Anastasia began to moan as well, all my good tongue work had come to fruition, and she was about to be pushed over the brink. Anastasia bent over and leant on her blonde sister's back, allowing me to get a better angle at her pussy.

Within a few seconds she was cumming. With each contraction of her vagina she screamed, I pushed my tongue in as far as I could and thrashed about as furiously as I could. More secretions were being ejaculated and they pooled around my tongue and began to dribble down. She rubbed herself across my face as her orgasm began to subside, and I slowed myself down to a slow dog-like lap.

Tatiana hadn't stopped sucking me off either, but she'd kept me in check all the while. I could feel my balls start to recede a little bit, and sperm start to move around inside my cock. She stopped blowing me as her sister dismounted me.

I lay spread-eagled out on the bed. For the first time in a while I could see clearly above me. I could smell the female juice smeared across my face, some had even begun to dry from early on in the session. The sisters smiled at each other, probably debating as to what to do next.

Tatiana crawled back onto the bed and positioned her slit above my throbbing cock. I needed to cum desperately, but wanted to make her reach orgasm as well. Anastasia slid behind her sister, and helped guide her down onto me. Both Tatiana and I cried out in unison at the great pleasure we felt. Tatiana collapsed onto me and we kissed. Her soft breasts buoyed themselves on my chest. Then we began fucking.

I charged my cock deep into her vagina. No mercy. No taking it slow. Her pussy could have used some lubrication, but no one could have made me wait around. She shrieked loudly with the sensation of me thrusting deeper and deeper into her sex. I held her head on top of mine. Our foreheads and noses touching, perfectly aligned, I looked directly into her eyes as I ruthlessly gave her my manhood.

Her mouth was open in a permanent moan. Each time I withdrew my penis her labia would slide across the shaft, wrap themselves across the shaft, trying to hold on, trying to keep me inside, only for me to shove back in to the hilt. Each time I reinserted she'd furrow her brow, and breathe out heavily onto me. She closed her eyes as I kissed her again.

My hands searched across her ass, clasping each of the small cheeks. I was tempted to spank her, but didn't. I felt she deserved a little more. I held back. With each pump I was closer and closer to creaming her pussy, but I held on because I wanted to make her come first. I felt her sister's hands on mine. Anastasia began rubbing Tatiana's little asshole. I knew what she was going to do. Slowly she spread the warm cheeks and began probing a finger into her sister's butt.

Tatiana cried out and arched her back. Her head flew up, yet I managed to keep hold of her. I held her head down again, stared straight into her eyes.

"Stay with me, baby," I breathed huskily.

She moaned as a response.

I felt Anastasia's finger worming around on the other side of Tatiana's pussy. Slowly but surely, Anastasia had a finger in up to the knuckle.

That was the final thing that pushed Tatiana over the edge. The rate of moaning started to increase, and then she started screaming. I felt her orgasm: the blonde started squirting more and more pussy juice all over my cock. The volume was so great that several streams started dribbling out down across my balls.

She'd come.

Now I could.

Anastasia withdrew her finger out of her sister's ass. She could she my balls receding deeply as I pumped brutally in and out of Tatiana's slit. Anastasia was ready for it. I pulled out of Tatiana. Anastasia rolled her sister over and I sat up quickly, pulled the brunette closer to me and then blew my load.

Creamy sperm flew across her face. I could feel each pulse in slow motion as I ejaculated, over and over again. Anastasia flinched each time my cock fired a shot, and even as I was cumming she grabbed hold of my penis and encased it within her mouth. I came over and over again. After thirty seconds her face was coated with goopy goodness. Stands of semen crossed from her nose to her mouth; from underneath her eye to her chin. I pulled out of her mouth and she opened wide, showing me proudly the spunk that had pooled behind her teeth and under her tongue.

Tatiana then leaned over, and the sisters kissed, trading my cum between themselves, and swallowing drops at a time. I caught myself wondering whether this was normal or not. Sisters kissing and cumswapping was the stuff of scripted pornography, not private prostitution dens in Russia. Or maybe it was the stuff of private prostitution dens in Russia. Hell if I knew . . .

* * *

New York City, NY, United States of America

Morning -- December 26, 2015

"Are you coming tonight?"

"Tonight . . . I don't know . . . haven't really thought about it."

"C'mon, Sarah," Ally's voice buzzed with static over the phone. "You have to get out more."

"I don't really feel like it. I'm not . . . I'm not in the mood."

"Mood? You don't have to be! C'mon, I'll take care of you. You don't have to do anything with any guys if you don't want to."

"No?"

"Well . . . you should, but I'm not going to force you if you don't want to . . . if you want to be faithful and all."

"See, what does that mean? Faithful? Why can't I be?"

"Because, what if he never comes back? It's been four years! The war's over, but the troops will still have to stay there for ten more years still!"

"Not all of them. They said they'll start bringing them back slowly."

"And even if he does come back, what if he's . . . different?"

"Different?"

"War changes people. 'War transforms us.'"

There was a pause from both girls.

"I don't want to talk about this over the phone, anyway," Ally broke back in. "We've had this argument, like . . . fifty million times. Just come, okay?"

"Let me think about it," Sarah replied.

* * *

Moscow, Russian Federation

Night -- December 26, 2015

The girls sat opposite me on the bed. Both of their crotches glistened in the dim light. They looked like they were ready to go again.

I, on the other hand, wasn't. I didn't need to look down to know that my limp dick was bright red with wear and needing a few minutes to recuperate. I knew I'd be having dry orgasms for a while after that sexually charged encounter.

Anastasia crawled across the bed and cuddled up to be, signaling that she wanted me whenever I was ready. I smiled back. Tatiana kept her distance. I wondered if I'd hurt her.

The door opened and Jamie came through. He closed the door behind him and approached us. Our three pairs of eyes followed his naked body across the room. His cock was half hard. It was a cock I'd seen before. It hid behind a thin layer of light brown pubic hair plumage.

"Having fun?" he asked.

"A lot of fun," I replied.

He sat down next to Tatiana and wrapped his arm around her bare shoulder. She looked at him, sizing him up. "How are the girls?"

"Doing fine."

He said something in Russian to the blonde, to which she replied, "Tatiana." The conversation continued on for a minute more before Tatiana reached down and began to stroke his cock. Watching her feel him up made me start to go hard as well.

Anastasia beamed down at my slowly rising instrument. She bent over and took me into her mouth. She sloshed the semi-hard tool around and around with her tongue. I kissed her back, and then moved onto her small butt. Resting my head on the soft flesh, I licked at the cheeks, welcoming their smooth warmth. I stroked her fleshy pussy with a single finger and pinched at her gleaming clit. My now hard cock scraped against the back of the brunette's mouth. She stroked her tongue around the iron hard penis, and then adjusted her neck back slightly to work on the head.

I pushed a finger through the fleshy lips of her slit and deep into her vagina. She stopped licking my for a split second to gasp at the sudden intrusion, but I pushed her back down on me with my one free hand.

Tatiana turned around so her butt faced me and took Jamie into her mouth as well. Her pink pussy bobbed up and down as she teetered back and forth on his penis.

I continued my exploration of Anastasia's vagina with my finger. She seemed to be enjoying it, as was I. Occasionally I'd pull out my finger and we'd share her sex's glistening product. I would have been content with just eating her out again, but she wanted my cock. There was something about the dark brown meatiness of her cunt that was getting me aroused like I'd never experienced before. Nevertheless, it would be nice to feel those thick lips wrapped around my pole.

Tatiana spoke to her sister, and both girls nodded. The blonde moved back and lay down next to me. Anastasia rolled me over and we swapped positions and Jamie crawled on top of Tatiana. We both prepared ourselves to infiltrate these Russian whores' holes.

Jamie looked over at Anastasia's crotch and smirked at the amount of hair surrounding her slit. There was something very attractive in the primal nature of her sex. Then, we both dove in. The sisters gasped as we shoved our manhoods deep inside them. My pubes mingled with the brunette's, and I leant over and started kissing her.

Something took over. Something basic, something primal. I began making love to her, something which I hadn't done for years. The room remained a blur for fifteen minutes, but occasionally I'd look over and watch Jamie's butt as he fucked Tatiana over again. The blonde couldn't keep her hands off his back, and Anastasia couldn't keep her hands off mine.

I was content in her warm pussy, with her fleshy folds wrapped around my cock. Her cunt wanted me, and I wanted it. I felt at home in her. I wanted to come deep inside her, plant my seed, make her know it was ready to grow. I grunted over and over again, like an animal, like a man on overdrive. My cock scraped against the walls of her vagina, they clamped down as much as they could.

After seven minutes in I felt her come. She contracted around me, made it tighter than ever before. I buried my head next to hers in the pillow and clamped my eyes shut. Anastasia moaned out again and again as I continued to buck into her. I felt like I was growing even more, like I was getting harder and harder and longer and longer. The sensation of me hitting up against her cervix continued to arise, but I couldn't believe it; I didn't believe it: I'd never been in so deep ever with a girl. It must have been the hash in the air that was doing it.

I forgot Jamie was even in the same room as me until he put his cock head at the tip of my ass. I stopped bucking and looked around me. Tatiana was rolling around in ecstasy, and Jamie was above me. I felt him push his cock against my rosebud. Anastasia looked up at me, wondering what was happening.

He was worming his way into me before I could do anything, or tell him to stop. I groaned as my cock continued to pulse deep inside Anastasia, and my sphincter broke apart and allowed him to enter. We were both locked within different people. I felt his pubic hair rustle up against my asshole. Somehow he'd managed to get in without feeling much. Anastasia kissed me, and moaned for me to continue fucking her. She remained unaware that I had a man up my ass, ready to blow his spunk deep into my bowels.

Jamie started fucking me.

It didn't feel that bad, either. And I liked it.

He must have been well lubricated from Tatiana's little cunt. His cock slid back and forth inside me. Anastasia moaned again with discomfort. The added weight on her now, added with my bulging rod pushing right inside her can't have felt too good. So I started fucking her again. Both Jamie and I slid back and forth, fucking our respective holes, one of which happened to be mine. His testicles bounced around in their sack and slapped at the top of my balls.

I wondered why Jamie had done it. Maybe he felt something for me. I still don't know. I could never reciprocate in that respect. I didn't mind having cock up my ass . . . just like men who like having butt plugs and dildos up theirs. Nothing strictly homosexual about it -- just the idea, perhaps. But there was no love involved from my end.

Tatiana arose, and she disappeared behind Jamie. I felt her lick the three of us together in one long motion -- from her sister's clit to around my sliding cock, across my drooping balls, then around my ass, and probably across Jamie's cock. I couldn't hear very well, but I heard him muffle something about her licking his ass. She fondled and squeezed at my ball sack, rather too hard on one occasion, but she was speeding up the process. Whatever she was doing to Jamie, it was working.

A sudden wet feeling grew at the tip of his cock within me, and I could feel movement deep inside. Strand after strand of Jamie's creamy milk stuck to the walls of my rectum. He groaned over and over again, and continued to slide in and out of my used-up butt.

His cock popped as we removed it from inside me. I continued to fuck Anastasia, all too aware of my openness, and Jamie's pure seed sticking itself inside me. Slurping noises proceeded to come from Tatiana. I hope I tasted good.

Within a minute of Jamie creaming me, I took my turn with Anastasia, shooting my second load into her vagina. She smiled at me. I don't know why, but a hope that I'd gotten her pregnant passed through my head. Something about this girl had touched me. That I even had a second load after fucking her sister so well was miraculous. I kissed her on the mouth, and we licked at each others tongues.

The door opened and closed as Jamie left the room. Tatiana plunged two fingers inside my gaping butt and played around with the walls of my ass. I wanted to tell her to fuck off, but I didn't have the energy. Eventually she got up and left. I stayed inside Anastasia.

I didn't want to pull out of her for a long time.

* * *

Anastasia left the room several minutes after I climaxed in her.

I stared around the room. It was a good fuck. I could feel Jamie's semen moving around up my asshole. The room was warm. My rifle was still against the wall near the door.

Anastasia had left her pink boyshort panties for me. I had no idea where she'd gone, or if it was the last time I'd see her for tonight, or forever. I put my legs through, and drew the panties up through my crotch. My cock bulged in the short panties. Women's underwear is much, much more comfortable. It was very much a laughing point for Sarah when she let me wear her panties around home. It wasn't a cross-dressing thing; they were just much more comfortable.

Standing up off the bed, I walked out into the hallway and into the room opposite, where Max had been fucking the young girl. He wasn't in there anymore, and the miniature blonde was out on the bed. Her arms were tied to the headboard with what looked like soft velvet ropes. Eyes closed, she might have been sleeping.

I walked over to her. Her small pink nipples were as hard as anything, and stuck up off her flat chest. My cock began to perk around at the sight of the young beauty. Her pussy didn't look like it had been too hard done by.

The small, shaved slit had thin lips. I mounted the bed, and lowered my head to her steaming sex. In one movement I clamped down on her pussy like I had done with Anastasia, and shoved my tongue inside the girl. Her vagina was very tight and very small. The girl stirred and tried to focus her eyes. Eventually she managed to look at me, before laying her head back down.

I could distantly taste semen . . . or was it precum? Eventually, I could discern the taste of precum. Max must have fed her his milk.

The girl seemed to be quite uncomfortable with her arms tied up. I stopped licking at her and first untied her left hand, then her right. Kneeling over her waist, I took her right and placed it on my crotch, then started manually stroking her hand against the material of Anastasia's boyshorts. The young blonde seemed perplexed by the man that was wearing another girl's panties.

I lowered the garment to around my knees and guided my limp penis to the whore's mouth. She sucked upon it, like a schoolgirl sucks on a lollipop. It was a cute sight. My cock was too big for her mouth, so she restricted her tongue to the underside of the shaft and suckled on the glans. I stroked the blonde's straight hair, and placing both thumbs on top of her eyebrows, pulled up so she looked directly at me with elongated eyes. Her blue irises glistened, questioning silently about my intensions with her. I had begun to harden in her mouth, and she had to adjust so as not to get uncomfortable.