Odyssey Ch. 06

Story Info
Hatter and River do the dirty.
2.1k words
7.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the plan was really simple, as long as Hatter stuck to basics and kept to the list everything would go perfectly. He had spent an inordinate amount of time planning and re-planning every minute detail now all that was needed was action and discipline, well theoretically anyway.

"Ah there's the rub."

Hatter had never played lawn bowls. Certainly He had watched the games development from a quite informal children's pastime, close enough to marbles to have the same basic rules, through the very wild Elizabethan times of Drake and Frobisher brawling on Plymouth Hoe to the present formal game of ends and whites and cream teas. The one constant was the rub, that piece of chance that appeared with no warning to kick the most fastidious of performers squarely in the seat of the pants at the most inauspicious moment. Shakespeare was the master of sublime natural irony and Hatter like Hamlet had learned with great disappointment that the universe was full of uneven ground ready to spoil any bowler's most well-conceived line.

"The list, just got to stick to the list."

First things first, pack the bag with everything on the sheet of clean crisp paper. This was going to be a doddle, just go down line by line and no possibility of a mistake. Ten items. Yes ten items definitely, numbered one to ten. Hatter counted the items just in case. Definitely ten. Three on the left and seven on the right, three and seven makes ten.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Hatter closed His eyes tight and breathed deeply. Allowing the alternate rhythm of His two hearts to focus His mind He cleared the numerically binding chains from His consciousness and slowly opened His eyes again.

"Don't count, everything is there."

Item by item went into the rucksack, the rope, check; the wrist straps, check; the ball-gag, check; the flogger, check; two riding crops, check; no wait TWO riding crops, that means eleven items and He had only counted ten. No, fuck, DON'T COUNT! Irritated Hatter shook the contents out of the bag and sorted them quickly into alphabetical order on the bed.

"Everything alright Sweetie?"

River could see things were anything but alright but decided to get a feel for the depths of the crisis before interfering.

"Yes River, everything is fucking wonderful. Getting to the point I can't pack a damned bag let alone save the Galaxy."

"We are Mister grumpy Timelord today aren't we."

River reached down and pinched Hatters ass hard. He jumped, He always jumped.

"Sweetie need a blowjob to calm His nerves?"

"Damn it River I don't always need a B.J., life does not revolve around fellatio. In fact it most definitely is not something that is at present at the front of My mind."

"Seems to be in the front of Your pants Dearie, Your sonic screwdriver is twitching."

Somehow River had managed to slide her right hand down the front of Hatters trousers and was squeezing the rapidly thickening shaft of His penis like a she was testing an avocado for ripeness.

"Feels like you need to investigate my black hole."

Hatter was starting to flush noticeably and was doing anything He could to avoid eye contact. One fixed carnal stare from River and He was sunk.

"Damn it River."

Her hand had slid further and she was now cupping His testicles like she was checking their weight.

"Got far too full a cargo for any time travelling Sweetie. Let me lighten Your payload a bit."

"Really there is no time."

"Please."

"No time."

"Pretty please."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Smiling so sweetly River withdrew her hand and slid both the candy striped suspender straps off His shoulders. With her left thumb and forefinger pinching His cheek she casually flipped open the waist band and unfastened the zipper. In consequence the Hatters rather dapper salt and pepper tweed trousers dropped to lie in a bunched heap around His ankles.

"Nice that you still go commando Sweetie."

Rivers right hand gripped His shaft tightly and started to pump slowly sliding His foreskin back and forth. Now their eyes met and Hatter swayed noticeably.

"Fuck River you're so damned hot."

"They can't keep this bad girl cool for long."

River slowly lowered herself to meet the Hatters large one eyed monster face to face.

"Who's a pretty boy?"

She planted a large wet kiss on the very tip and licked along the top and bottom of His shaft from glands to base. Rivers teeth were perfectly formed and very sharp. She had one of those smiles that appear in dental advertisements promising oral omnipotence. They scraped along the length in a teasing torturous ballet of excruciating bliss.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"All in good time Sweetie."

Rivers mouth enclosed His member from mushroom to root and then, sublimely, her throat muscles began to magically massage His throbbing hardness.

Hatter was in Valhalla. His eyes closed, mouth open, hair standing on end like a punk rockers Mohawk He leaned back against the console and trembled from toe to brow. Testicles tight as pickled walnuts, muscles tensed like springs He prepared for ejaculation.

She stopped. She fucking stopped.

"Damn it River!"

River was leaning over the bed, her skirt pulled up to her waist and her legs spread like a gymnast. She has a hand on each of her ass cheeks and was spreading them as wide as was humanly possible. Her ass bud was puckering and Hatter noticed that the darker sphincter skin was glistening where it had been very recently lubed.

"Fuck River you had this all planned out ahead of time."

"You going to moan about it or come over here and fuck my asshole ragged? Your choice, I got a nice anal dildo I can use instead."

Hatter stormed over and gave a very hard double spank to her twin orbs.

"Oh thank you Sir, can I have some more?"

Not being a cruel Timelord Hatter proceeded to spank both cheeks thoroughly without further delay.

"Please fuck me now!"

Hatter pushed His cock head into Rivers ass ring. The sphincter squeezed tight onto the ridge of the glands like it was an intruding plug. He waited, allowed a few teasing seconds to pass in total stillness then thrust His full length balls deep.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK."

It was Rivers turn to drop to the lowest common denominator of the English language but her profanities turned to low moans as Hatter began pumping His thick member in a consistent plundering of her bowel. Hatter found anal penetration particularly pleasurable. Apart from the obvious tightness wrapped around His shaft and the delicious pulses that River made as she squeezed and relaxed muscles in delirious climax He found the very act Dominance personified. The submissives stance, low and fully open, the offering of her anal canal, the devils entry for His personal delectation and just the damned dirtiness of the whole physically and spiritually process. Anal plugs were controlling and a constant reminder of the true order, anal dildos and plugs had the ability to vary thickness and depth of penetration and intensity, but nothing like a rampant ass fuck would fulfill true animalistic carnality.

Quite remarkably He was now able to count quite confidently and unaffected by any mental impediment. The need to check, to reassess at every turn disappeared in His metamorphosis into the sphincter Komodo Dragon. Now He was totally visible, in all His power and radiance, shining 'et gloriosus in luxuriam' for the world to wonder at and worship.

"ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE"

Each numerical incantation was blessed with a driving plunge to Rivers gaping depths.

"FUCK YOUR ASS IN TURBO DRIVE."

Hatter's right hand descended with power punctuating His rhymes prose with percussive spanks on Rivers adoring buttock.

"SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE, TEN."

The thrust speed was building, moving insidiously towards expulsion velocity.

"PULL IT OUT AND PUSH IT IN."

As if to highlight the phrasing Hatter removed His cock fully, plunged in deep, removed utterly then plunged in deep again. Rivers sphincter remained joyously gaped throughout.

"Need to cum Hatter. Please let me cum."

Hatter continued withdrawing, pausing and then plunging balls deep in one violent lunge.

"Please, got to fucking cum!"

Sliding His hand around Rivers hips Hatter pulled on the thick silver ring that pierced her very swollen clitoris.

"CUM."

River began to buck immediately and then arching her back let everything go in one all-inclusive deluge. Bladder, cervix and womb pumped as one exuding every drop of fluid her body could make available. Hatter gripped the clit ring in one hand and a tight knot of hair in the other, riding the frenzied palpitations like a wild bull at the rodeo. Rivers first enormous expulsion had soaked Him from thigh to ankle and He was certain His trousers were ruined by the volume, yet still spurts of liquid were haphazardly shooting from her urethra like erratic jets from an out of control fountain.

"OOOHHHHHHH FUCKING HELL!"

River climaxed again, this time with so much force that her legs gave way and she collapsed forward to lay prone and trembling on the bed. By way of the clamp like grip her sphincter had on His cock root Hatter had no choice but to follow her down. Trapped in her lumen, His cock root enclosed as firmly by her sphincter as if with a tight and efficient cock ring He had little option but to enjoy the massaging effects of the rippling walls of His enclosure.

"You have the best asshole in the Universe River."

"Bet you say that to all Your slaves Sweetie."

River somehow managed to push her arm down under her belly and between her thighs to grip Hatters testicles.

"I see you still cocked and loaded Dear. We need to do something about that don't we."

He felt her start to clench and unclench her buttocks and the ripples in her lower anal canal began to increase in speed and ferocity.

"I do like a good deep deposit of seed once a day. Keeps me regular in an ever changing Galaxy."

Hatter wanted desperately to say something clever but was at present totally incapable of coherent speech.

"You going to give me a nice wad of Hatter Jizz?"

Fuck He loved her dirty mouth. Such a lady and such a dirty filthy whore.

"I like it when you dribble out of me all day. Feel your sticky run down my thighs and dry into perfect pearl necklaces."

Hatter's ball sac tightened even more in the palm of her caressing hand.

"Ass to mouth sounds so good. Lick all our joint goo off that lovely knob of yours and swallow it down."

Hatter's calves had tightened noticeably and the tension was starting to creep past His knees to the lower thigh.

"Then keep licking till we get a nice firm flag pole again and slide a finger in your ass as I suck. You do like a prostate massage don't you?"

His knees were shaking and His thighs felt like the lactose was about to explode from His sinew.

"Double delight for this lucky girl. Clean up on your cock and then a nice fresh load to follow, a perfect desert serving."

The tremors had reached Hatters upper thighs and in unison Rivers hand started to squeeze His testes with some insistence.

"You getting ready to give me an internal hot shower Sweetie? Your River does like a good steaming flood."

Pumping commenced. Nothing would stop the flow now, not rain, or snow nor any other impediment could halt the charge of the many in search of freedom.

"Oh fuck yes Hatter fill me up good."

Unbelievably the hot injection of semen in her wanton ass bought River to climax yet again. From the depths of her being she gathered a few precious cupful's of viscous fluid and poured them generously onto the quilt beneath their entwined convulsing bodies.

Hatter's ejaculation was violent in the extreme and in a desperate search for control He sank His teeth deep into Rivers shoulder, breaking the skin and tasting her blood on His tongue.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Sucking happily at the seeping wound Hatter counted the items laying on the now disheveled bed.

"Eleven. Yes everything is back to rights!"

River moaned happily and stroked Hatters ball sac with tangible satisfaction.

"One more for the road Hatter?"

Hatter rolled to one side and laying on His back reveled in the feel of Rivers tongue lapping at His penis and testicles as she carefully cleaned and preened her favorite plaything.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Odyssey Ch. 05 Previous Part
Odyssey Series Info

Similar Stories

Master's Pretty Little Pet She finds herself at his mercy once more...in BDSM
Strapped Into the Harness He pushes her limits through predicament bondage.in BDSM
House of Red Lace Bondage Wife and husband own Althea for a night.in BDSM
Sir's Cum Covered Slave Ch. 01 She waited patiently for his cum, begging and pleading.in BDSM
Why Wasn't She Kneeling She learns the hard way that obedience is always required.in BDSM
More Stories