Oedipus Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thereafter everything was as per routine. She was expecting Mohan to make his move, but nothing happened. It was more than a week, since he had fucked her, but her son appeared to have lost interest. Ranjana however was at her wits end. She decided to take charge. Mohan was not aware that his father would be away this weekend as he was to address a seminar. She made sure that Mohan did not get a whiff of this information. Vijay left for his conference by the evening train. She went to her bedroom and waited for her son to return. Mohan returned at half past midnight and let himself in. He made his way to his room.

As he entered he found himself dragged to the wall and turned to face the wall. It was his mother. She raised his arms and placed them on the wall. Her breasts quashing his back she bit into the nape of his neck. Then he felt her crotch grinding against his ass. Holding his shoulders she hammered her cunt to his ass several times as if she was fucking him. She then released his arms and tore his shirt off him. She had obviously used scissors to begin with. Next she licked him from the middle of his shoulders down to his spine. She undid his jeans and pulled them down. She bit each mound of his buttock. She licked the crack between his buttocks. She then raised herself rubbing her body against his back. She reached his ear and bit his ear lobe.

"You fucking little Bastard. What are you trying, my patience?"

He turned and faced her. She was in her bra and panties. He smiled and moved away.

"You mother fucker, don't you dare turn your back on me."

"We are quite horny today aint we? You want me to fuck you mom, then ask."

"OK. Come here you bum, fuck me."

"Mom, it cannot be on your terms. You will do anything I ask you to do, any time, any place, anywhere. Agreed."

"OK. But take me now."

"One important detail. Dad has to be told and from now onwards you are my slut. I want Dad to watch while I fuck you."

"OK."

She shuddered as his fingers touched her. Mohan's hands moved down the sides of her hips to the panties covering her wet cunt. Gripping them tightly, he snapped the material apart in two places, and tossed them onto the floor. He then scooped her breasts out of her bra. He pushed her onto the bed. He moved to the end of the bed and climbed on, in between her legs. His hands rasped their way up her legs, past her calves and then thighs. She could see that his dick seemed to be getting even harder. With his arms outstretched on either side of her head, he let the tip of his prick find its own way to her cunt. He used his hips to get it into just the right position, and then, he rammed it hard into her now soaking love hole. She cried out as he buried his meat into her. He pumped into her, while simultaneously he lowered his face down to her breasts. He feverishly sucked on her aching tits. She was in gay abandon as he shoved his piston even deeper. She moaned, groaned and banged her fists on the bed, and thrashed around in sweet agony. He kept up the pace and she was near the very edge. She was breathing heavily and noisily. She raised her hands to her son's head and pulled him to her face.

'Kiss me, you bastard. I want you to suck my lips, and your saliva in my mouth."

She saw his lips part and his tongue slipped out. Soon, that same tongue was in her mouth, exploring everywhere and anywhere it wanted. The pressure of his lips upon her lips, tongue contact, combined with the noise of slapping hips each time he thrust his length, was the final straw. She cried loudly as her entire body writhed in orgasm. Her vaginal muscles contracted holding his cock in a vise that finally managed to squeeze every ounce of his cum. With his tongue still probing her mouth, and his saliva trickling down her throat, her son gripped her shoulders roughly and growled like a dog, as his hot liquid hit the walls of her womb. Whilst there was still some of his muck to come out, he released his mouth from her, raised himself on his outstretched arms, and looked down to watch as his slippery dick slid in and out of her love hole. When he had emptied his balls, he let his shrinking dick ease out of her, and rolled over and lay down by her side.

"You are one hello of a woman Mom."

"You too son!"

After they had rested for an hour, he raised her from the bed and led her into the bathroom. He started with her back. Then turning her he mashed her body to him. Holding her he washed her back and ass. He soaped her entire ass, sliding his hand in her crack running it right up to her cunt. After massaging her bum and sliding his hand in her ass crevice, he turned her halfway soaped the sides of her breasts. He fingered her nipples and once again made her to face him. He lathered his hand and began to apply it to her snatch. He knew he had managed to arouse her, but continued to work her snatch and fingered her clit.

"How does it feel mom?"

"Love, you are good, real good."

"Momma, Oedipus wants to nail you in the ass."

"No way. Don't be a pervert son."

He responded by shoving his finger into her anus. She opened her mouth to scream, but he was fast. His tongue was inside and she barely mumbled. He penetrated her ass a little more.

Removing his finger from her ass he said, "Another day maybe?"

12