Of Candy Canes and Pinewood Guilt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pornguin
Pornguin
127 Followers

"I love my tight little sister's pussy."

"Oh, you bastard."

"Uh, need I remind you that myself and James are the only children Dad ever sired in wedlock, and were the only ones to have the same mother?"

"OK, so I'm the bastard."

"No, you are my half-sister, my lover, and the mother of my children. Dad's sins are his and his alone; why should we continue to pay his penance?"

She nodded, and we hugged each other. I knew then she would not flake out again.

Seven years have passed since that Christmas day. In eight months after that first Christmas, Natasha gave birth to Nathaniel and Noah; two handsome identical twin boys. They were already quite big, and a C-section was required. Still, Natasha, Nathaniel, and Noah came out all right afterward and that's the main thing. Nicole and Natalie are busy qualifying for the 2016 Summer Olympics in beach volleyball, eschewing regular volleyball as they'd rather team with each other than be dependent on other teammates. Being the only team of female beach volleyball players who are not flat-chested, they get a lot of media attention, but they don't want to be their sport's Anna Kournikovas. We still live in the same house, although it had to be expanded; it never before that Christmas had more than three residents, and now it has six. If they found out in Natasha and mine passions that we were half-brother and sister, they never said. Once Nathaniel and Noah are put to bed tonight, Nicole, Natalie, Natasha, and myself plan to have our own special Christmas celebration.

Merry Christmas indeed.

Pornguin
Pornguin
127 Followers
12