Of Cocks & Clits Ch. 01

Story Info
Lauren's cum-drenched medical examination
2.6k words
4.55
198k
68

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sexotics Fantasy stories are about bizarre sex and not so much the plot. These are stories for those of you that have been-there-done-that and are looking for perversity; for those of you who watch porn and think that the directors have a million creative possibilities at their disposal and instead just shoot the same old suck-and-fuck. You won't find love, sensuality, beautiful character development, etc. in these stories and I need to warn you about that because many of us use Literotica for this purpose. These are stories for those of you who have dropped your pants to thousands of porn pics on Internet and have found something missing -- something wilder! -- and are looking for it in written print instead; for those of us who belief fiction is stranger than truth. I don't want readers to feel the wonder of erotic prose in the flow of my written words - I want to create a mad sense of reader arousal spiralling until personal control sitting in front of your computer is lost!

So what about today's tale? You know what the problem is with getting a career in the field that you love most? Day in and day out you deal with the same old shit over and over again until finally the very field that interested you most becomes a ho-hum exercise in boredom. Enthusiasm overkill.

Imagine what it must be like for a gynecologist! If there was one subject you surely wouldn't want to destroy your hunger for, it's pussy! What would it take to get a rise out of someone who stares at snatch hour after hour, day after day? In this imaginative story, we found out. Strap on your seat belt, especially for the 2nd chapter. It contains some perversity you've definitely never read before.

________________________________________

OF COCKS & CLITS – Chapter 1: Gyno-Shock

________________________________________

In only his fifth year as a prominent gynecologist, Dr. Mathias Jennings found himself with virtually no surviving sexual interest in the female anatomy. It had taken only five work seasons to completely eradicate all arousal for pussy. Despite the thirty-odd years of life he had spent building up an immense sex drive and wanton desire for anything snatch-related, his career had trounced all that remained of his vaginal libido.

He'd seen every color of pubic hair, ranging from jet black to ultra-light blonde. He'd examined perfect pubic triangles. He'd dealt with strippers with slim-shaved mustaches -- pussy mowhawks, so to speak. He'd seen enough smooth, bald snatches to even consider them fairly commonplace. He'd spread women with throbbing, swollen lips; so fleshy that they looked like they could attack and strangle. On the other hand, he'd spread perfectly pink, unblemished labias that folded inwards, giving true meaning to the word "slit". He'd seen intact hymens and the raw redness that could only come from decades of constant fuck-addiction.

In the beginning, he had thought he landed the career of his dreams. He was a bit younger then; built, attractive and single. Some of his patients clearly had the "hots" for him, and the daily grind wasn't without the occasional, mind-blowing reward.

As a quick example, his favorite career experience had been with a gorgeous stripper who could sense his battle to control himself at every one of

her quarterly examinations. Finally she must have sensed that it was too much for him. In 2nd year of coming to him, she basically leapt off the table one day in mid-examination. One thing led to another and before Mathias knew it, she was giving him a rapid and ultra-tight blowjob; one in which her entire throat was constricted around the full length of his shaft. Not once did she use her hands on his cock; instead she gripped the sidw of the examination table to give herself more leverage and momentum. She thrust her head up and down fast enough to rival the speed with which he jerked himself off when masturbating. Her silky hair slid back and forth across his stomach, and she rubbed her fullsome and unblemished breasts against the insides of his legs. She was a true master of fellatio and possessed a clear understanding that giving head was far more than just sucking cock.

Matthias didn't even remember an orgasmic build-up. She was working his cock so feverishly and fast that he seemed to be enjoying the hot tightness one second, and experiencing a full-blown climax the next. Unlike the usual flood of pleasurable bliss through his mid-section, this particular orgasm electrified his entire body. Gooseflesh surged upwards, exploding across every square inch of his skin. It was so powerful that he felt as though his orgasm was turning him inside out through his cock-hole!

He never saw a single droplet of cum - despite the unmistakable impression that she had emptied five or six complete, flood-like squirts from his balls. The intensely sexy brunette never even needed to wipe her mouth off. Speared so deeply in her throat, Mathias surmised that she didn't even need to swallow. His cum most likely shot right down the open pipe to her stomach. His hard-on was so completely enveloped by her mouth that he found himself wondering if sword-swallowing had once been a part of her stage-show performance.

He reminisced about the experience often, catching himself in a gazing day-dream during many examinations. It had been a mind-blowing experience but too long, and too many snatches ago. Uneventful years had followed and he had long since lost his youthful enthusiasm.

In short, there was nothing new; nothing exciting. Dr. Jennings didn't even wear his "boner belt" anymore. Upon graduating medical school, it was one of the unspoken rules that all male gynecologists simply understood. Men were men and there was no getting around the inevitable crotch swelling that occurred while examining attractive patients. But if such swelling was ever detected, the sexual implications would be legally disastrous. Thus, it was commonplace for male gynecologists to tie their manhood back with a tight piece of fabric around their waist. Hidden under their uniform, they would appear to be nothing short of perfectly professional during even the most mouth-watering examination.

The "boner belt" modification was one that Mathias Jennings hadn't required for close to two years - and thus, there was nothing stopping the incredible ballooning of his crotch when his cock surged back to life. It came with a twenty-four month vengeance completely out of the blue and totally unexpected. Lauren Dunn's examination started out as just another appointment - for the first minute or so.

There was absolutely no doubt that she saw what was happening. She looked right at his pants, then up at his face with a questioning glance. Mathias smiled wanly, knowing that it was a fruitless attempt at deflecting the issue. He thought of every senior citizen snatch and ever VD-ruined labia that he had seen in his entire career. It didn't help; there was no stopping his hard-on from stretching his slacks outwards.

He had never seen anyone like her, and she had clearly foreshadowed that fact with the warning she offered him when she first came in. She had clearly explained, with a deep red blush, that she was double-sexed. Mathias had no hermaphrodite patients, but he was still very familiar with the mechanisms behind the condition. Some women were simply born with a clitoris that resembled a small penises rather than a fleshy nub. What Lauren explained to him was far different and far more rare. She wasn't quite what one would call the usual hermaphrodite. She had a fully functional, full-sized penis and a fully functional vagina, complete with a clitoris.

"Impossible," Mathias explained gently. "The penis and the clitoris are, in essence, the same thing at birth. Your body differentiates, and it develops one way or the other. You can't have both."

Five minutes later, with Lauren Dunn naked from the waist down and up on the examination table, Mathias was stunned. Her description was totally accurate. He lifted her cock gently with his hands and spread her pussy lips, staring at an engorged clit that begged for pleasure.

"You are an absolute work of art," Mathias exclaimed without thinking. At first she was taken back by his response, but he spent the next fifteen minutes building her self confidence to a level where it had never been before.

And then his own erection began.

"Where do you urinate from?" he asked her, trying to keep her attention drawn away from his bulge. "I see you've got a urethra and, of course, a hole in the end of your penis."

"It sort of comes from both at the same time," she said, blushing once more. She somehow managed to look cute and gorgeous at the same time.

"You obviously don't have testicles." Mathias said, inhaling deeply and shifting sideways to allow his rock-hard cock a bit of freedom. "Do you ever leak anything from your penis other than urine. Perhaps when you've very excited?"

"Oh no!" she corrected him. "I can cum."

"But not ejaculate, of course. You mean you have orgasms?"

"No I mean that I can cum!" she said, her eyes darting again to his crotch. "I have a full ejaculation during orgasm."

"That just isn't possible," he responded, feeling almost ready to faint. She was so gorgeous. How in the world had he been lucky enough to find a woman with such a rare condition, accompanied by such beauty?

"Do you want me to prove it to you?" she asked him matter-of-factly, her eyes again stealing a glance at the waist of his slacks. Then, with obvious boldness: "I can see that you wouldn't really mind."

Dr. Matthias Jennings turned so red that his face really seemed to go purple. It looked more like he was choking than blushing. In his horribly embarrassed state, he knew not how to respond. Lauren Dunn did all the responding for him. She reached down and clasped her fully-functional penis, rubbing the head of it with her thumb and forefinger.

"You know," she said to him, "this would be a lot less awkward if you did it."

Matthias would regret his frozen state of immobility later on. She simply shrugged her shoulders and pulled him towards her, unbuttoning his pants. By the time she had freed his erection, her own cock had solidified into one just as hard and just as long. She had switched from rubbing the end to clasping the diameter of herself and jerking off rapidly. Simultaneously, she began to jerk him off as well. Matthias was already so horny, he knew that he wasn't going to last long at all. Apparently though, neither was Lauren Dunn.

"I'm gonna cum!" she announced rather sooner than expected. She pushed Matthias back a few steps and climbed off the examination table, standing in front of him. Matthias watched in disbelief as she cupped his erection with an open hand underneath the shaft, and continued jerking herself off, aiming at his own manhood. Seconds later, a deluge of semen fired from her throbbing shaft. The head of the stream struck against his lower stomach with surprising force. The remaining trail of cum slopped down onto his cock, leaving a glistening white stream cutting symmetrically down the length of it and up his midsection. Within seconds, this perfect path of cum was destroyed by several more shots, absolutely soaking his cock with sperm. She stepped closer to him, moaning repeatedly as she was assaulted with orgasm, her ejaculations began to lose firing power.

When her orgasm subsided, Matthias' cock was drenched with semen. Creamy waves were cascading down both sides and pooling in the palm of her hand. She wrapped her sperm-laced fingers around his cock and smeared the palm-full of cum all around the shaft, leaving it glistening with warm, sticky wetness. Then, kneeling in front of him without a word, she used her own spent cum as lubrication to rapidly continue jerking him off.

In his wildest horror, Mathias had never expected to have cum squirt all over his cock. He was as anti-gay as could be. But this wasn't anything like that. Not once did he even think about her cum being anything "male" at all. Staring at her unbelievably sexy face and body, he felt a sure conviction that her semen was 100 % female and ultra-exciting.

Lauren repeatedly put him between her lips and half-blew him while jerking him off. With a ring of whiteness collecting around her lips, she obviously had no reservations about licking and swallowing her own cum. In fact, she even purposefully licked gobs from his shaft, sucking her own fluids between her lips. By time he was ready to cum himself, she had pretty much cleaned away all traces of herself from him.

Her cleanliness really didn't matter though. What followed simply messed the entire scene up again - only worse. At first he figured he better warn her that he was about to cum. Then again, with her mouth agape as wide as possible, tongue extended so far that it curled down to the tip of her chin, Lauren looked as though she had a pretty good idea what was about to happen and not the least bit reserved about having him explode on her face. Thus, Matthias threw caution to the wind and simply enjoyed the onslaught of climax - one of the most powerful of his entire life. The hail of cum that drenched her mouth and face was probably the most volume Matthias had pumped from his body in years. Not once did she pull back, gag, or interrupt her own steady, rapid jerking motion.

And not once did she close her mouth - no matter how much cum made it to the back of her throat, or missed and fired up her cheek, or dripped out and fell onto the tops of her heaving tits below. When he finished cumming, she froze her facial position, leaving her mouth agape and cum-drenched tongue extended. Opening her eyes, she looked up at him and smiled mischeviously, rising to her feet to meet him face to face.

"How was that?" she finally said to him. "Just what you were fantasizing about?"

"More," he responded dryly. "Way more."

"My girlfriend Amanda is just like me, you know."

"What do you mean?"

"The same condition."

"You're a one in a million," he said, unconvinced. "Literally."

"You'd be surprised what you can find on Internet," she responded. "I've obviously had a rough time on the dating scene. Unlike you, guys have generally been very afraid of me once the pants are down. A few years ago, I wouldn't have had a chance at finding fulfillment."

"But Internet...." Matthias said, understanding clearly.

"I found Amanda in San Francisco. We hit it off immediately. She's so hot!"

"I'll bet."

"You don't have to bet! Are you interested in seeing how we do it? I want you to come over and we'll put on a show for you. I won't even tell her until afterwards. You can hide in the closet and watch."

"Are you serious?"

"Only if you've got an open mind. I'm tell you right now, she's dirty as all hell. It's sex like you've never seen before. How about tomorrow night?"

======================

Author's End-notes:

Watch for part II coming very soon (sooner if you email me and give some positive feedback incentive!). It is written and I'll warn you now; if you're into bizarre cum-play, this one will be a mind-blower. I'm willing to modify and include your ideas if they are perverse enough. Let me know.