Of Course! Ch. 02

Story Info
"Why does she get to wear a suit and not the guys?"
765 words
3.82
61.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rodney
Rodney
3 Followers

Over the next few days, I found myself thinking more and more about Cathy out there painting looking at all the naked guys. I tried not to let it distract me at work, but it was tough. For her part, Cathy hardly ever brought up the subject herself. It was me and my curiosity that was to blame. And, her response to my questions typically renewed my sense of extreme embarrassment.

It was the evening of maybe the third or fourth day of the painting assignment. “So, Cath,” I said, “how did the painting go today?”

“All right, I guess.”

I got a little bolder. “And how was the men’s swim class today?”

“Oh, about the same. I really feel sorry for the poor men having to swim naked with me there.” She took another bite of mashed potatoes, then said very matter-of-factly, “You know, I never realized what a variation there is in the size and shape of men’s penises. And their balls, too.” She started giggling uncontrollably. “I feel sorry for the guys with really tiny little pee-pees.”

I was sorry I’d asked. I could only take consolation in the fact that the painting of the barracks around the pool would not last forever. She would be finished and move on to where the view would be, ahem, different.

The next night at dinner, she casually mentioned that she’d met the new lifeguard at the pool. I asked, “What do they need a lifeguard for at a swim class?”

“Oh, I guess it’s for the free swim after the instruction is over.”

“Cath, I realize you’re just doing your job being around all those nude guys, but I’m not really happy about your going up to one of them and starting up a conversation.”

She looked puzzled, then explained, “Oh, the lifeguard’s a woman. They replaced the male lifeguard with a civilian woman. And by the way, she wears a bathing suit.”

“Why does she get to wear a suit and not the guys?”

“I don’t know. I guess the Army doesn’t think it’s a good idea for a girl to be naked in front of all those guys.”

“But it’s a good idea for guys to be naked in front of girls?”

“Oh, Andy! It’s not the same and you know it!”

It wasn’t long after that than I got to meet the lifeguard myself. The next afternoon a warrant officer had me take some supplies over to the pool. It is hard to describe what I saw. It’s one thing to hear second-hand stories. It’s quite another to see, with your own eyes, about 30 or 40 naked young male soldiers, both in and out of the water, at an outdoor pool with only a chain-link fence around it. Where anyone, male or female, could drive or walk by---and see everything! It was obvious that when the pool was built it was just assumed that no females would be anywhere remotely close. But that had changed. There in the midst of the naked men were the lifeguard---and my wife, Cathy!

“Oh hi, Andy!” said Cathy. “What brings you by?”

“I have a load of pool supplies.”

“You must be Cathy’s husband. I’m Marion Chambliss, the lifeguard.”

Marion was in her late 30s, maybe 40. She had short brown hair and a muscular build, with thick, powerful-looking thighs, wide hips, and small breasts. Her torso was covered with a dark greenish-brown tank-style suit, with the Red Cross emblem above her left breast.

“I’m pleased to meet you. Andy’s the name. Where do you want the supplies put?”

“Oh, just back in the storage room. I’ll go through it later.”

I turned to Cathy. “What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be painting?”

“Oh now that I’ve met Marion, this is a good place to take my break.” She looked at her watch. “Well, gotta go. See you tonight, Andy!”

Great, just great, I thought. She’s not content with comparing they guys’ dick sizes from a ladder a ways away. Now she comes to get a better look.

During this time, the class part of the session had concluded. The instructor got dressed and began completing forms. A makeshift water polo game was in progress. Periodically, Marion the lifeguard would blow her whistle when a soldier violated a pool rule. I could not get over the sight of this group of naked young men in their late teens and early 20s, being supervised by a woman almost twice their age, wearing a very modest swimsuit.

Then it got more interesting.

Rodney
Rodney
3 Followers