Of Course I was Nervous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am motionless, she looks to be still there, then not. I am left to imagine her looking at me, committing my naked body to memory.

"Sam, you can move if you like."

I turn. The session is progressing. I am enjoying it, the return to a more normal situation.

I turn, I stretch, I bend. I look at his drawings of my back, my bare ass. This is less familiar to me. I think I look quite good, slim, tight, my ass is small and firm, my waist narrow, shoulders broad.

"They're good, I mean it, they look good."

"Thank you, you are good to draw. If I could put you in the chair? Just there, to the side, sort of, half facing me?"

"Of course. sure."

I sit for the first time, the smooth material of the chair on my bare skin. I lean back, stretch my legs out in front of me, my penis is pushed up, along with my tight scrotum, I look and see my genitals perched in a small neat package in the centre of my body.

Rob draws me again. Looking up and down, his hand moving, his pencil itching and scraping over the pad. I look at him, down, I am naked, I realise I wish he was as well.

I look at his groin again, at the soft curl of his hidden cock. I want him to be nude, with me. I sit and let the tension of thinking whether to say something build to a pleasant buzz of excitement. I say nothing. I think it, I think of his naked body. Then, absurdly, remember I have already seen it. I have permission, surely, to make a suggestion or two. I still say nothing. The moment is too delicious to want it to end. I sit, half lying back, glancing at my still soft, still small cock, at the tight wrinkled dark pouch of my scrotum, the pale pink curl of my penis.

And I look at Rob, looking, staring, sitting opposite. In nothing but his T-shirt, underwear. I gaze at the outline of his larger, thicker dick. I stare at the shape of him, the long tube of his soft stem, the oval helmet of his glans. And I see him grow, as I watch I see his penis pulse, I see a visible influx of blood into his shaft. I stare. His cock is getting hard again. My mouth becomes dry. My stomach takes several turns around itself. I watch his thick cock become thicker, I stare as it lengthens, still pushed sideways in his tight briefs, still up, away from the large rounder bulge of his scrotum, his smooth fat balls, I watch his penis swell, straighten, start to shift up. I know I will be reacting. I try not to look, I want the moment to last, the denial of sex, I look away, down at myself, my own cock has pulsed slightly, is fuller, but still soft, still small. I look at his, at Rob's covered member. It is pressing out against the thin material of his briefs, straining upwards, restricted by the tight elasticated waist. I can see again how thick his shaft is, how long, how full and plump his smooth glans.

"You know I love drawing nude."

"Nudes?"

"No, nude, I love drawing in the nude."

I look down, deliberately slowly, lingering, at the swollen protrusion of his prick.

"Are you gonna?"

He looks me in the eye, down, slowly, lingering, I sense the physical presence of his gaze on my bare body. And he stands, rests his paper and pencil on the chair, and pulls off his T-shirt, he remains upright, looking me in the eyes, and bends, and pushes down of his underwear. He lets me look at him again, at his penis, as it is caught, pulled down, released so it bounces free. He is already half erect. His thick turgid penis swings out in front of him, above his full tight smooth scrotum, exposing his large testicles, pushing, straining against their dark wrinkled pouch. Rob stands, and lets me look again at his naked body, he stares at me, as his cock rises, I see it skip up, swelling, getting longer still, thicker still, I look at the raised seam running over the middle of his smooth scrotum and up into the underside of his hardening stem, where it softens into the swollen mound rising between each rigid length of engorged tissue. He turns to pick up his paper, his pencil, I see him in profile for a second, I see the firm strong curve of his bare ass, fuck, I am staring with such desire, such fucking lust, at this nude guy, at his smooth round naked ass, his long slim legs, at the small dense tuft of dark pubic hair above his prick, at his smooth flat belly, his sculpted torso, worked on I am sure, to amazing effect, his chest broad and tight, his waist narrow. And his cock, now superbly, fucking gloriously erect, jutting up, out from his body, up from the large round bulge of his pink brown scrotum, so fucking stiff he seems to be drawing his fat testicles upwards, drawing his hairless pouch up causing his large oval, nearly egg-sized balls to stretch the retracted skin of his scrotal sac. He stands to the side, and his cock is genuinely huge. If I had forgotten I am reminded now, it rears up past his navel, like a thick pink limb rising from between his legs, from deep in his groin. His smooth pink tip showing at the tip of his stem, wider, thicker again, a smooth shiny wet bulb. He faces me, sits again, draws again, his legs apart, wide apart, offering me a look down between them, past his vertical prick, to the soft cheeks of his butt, the shadowy smooth cleft of his ass.

And I react. Immediately, and quickly, I feel myself becoming hard, sitting, remaining in my pose, sitting down. Rob sits and draws. My penis is shifting upwards, I feel myself stiffening, my cock sliding over my thigh, swelling in front of him, as he watches, as I look at him, I look at his exposed member, his wonderfully tight scrotum, his spongy pink tip, I am getting hard again, I can feel myself growing in incremental pulses of exquisite dangerous pleasure. I look at him, at his thick organ, at the swell of his long stem, the inflation of his smooth delicious bulb. We sit in front of each other, naked, letting our arousal infect the other. And I know I have become erect, seeing him undress, seeing his cock harden, looking at his smooth strong naked body, my cock has stiffened. It points up over my stomach, away from my balls. And he draws. Blood drains and fills. He is sketching quickly, I realise he is capturing me as I am, with a stiff penis. And the idea arouses me further. I sit and let him look at me, motionless, I see his hand moving his pencil, his eyes fixed on my midriff, filling his page with the image of my naked body, my hard cock. I look at myself again, still wanting to be both inside and outside myself, feeling what I am feeling, but able to see what he sees, I want to watch both of us, as me, out of me, I want to see myself and him naked, drawing and being drawn, both of us nude, and aroused, both of our penises utterly, thrillingly, dangerously erect. I want to see our relative sizes, my smaller cock, at least two inches shorter than his, both as hard as we have ever been, unyieldingly stiff, pointing out, I want to see my smaller prick, compared to his, to his thicker erection, at least half as thick, as wide as mine.

I see what I see though. I see Rob's cock quivering like a tower in the wind, as he sits and draws, I can see him hard. My cock throbs again, the electric feeling of being looked at, just, merely, but being looked at without moving, exposed, my balls tight in my round bulging scrotum and my prick jutting above me, hovering over my stomach. I feel fluid escape my tiny opening as I look at Rob getting aroused, again, because of me, my bare body, my exposed erection. He sits, and draws, and his penis swells further, it gets even bigger, I watch it pulse up, and out, thickening, straightening, rising. I see his balls pull up closer to his body, and his penis jerk into a vertical and rigid and huge column of male sex sticking up from his deep between his legs, from his ass, his groin, up past his tight flat belly.

"Your penis is erect again Sam."

"I know. Yours too."

"True, yes, do you mind if I carry on drawing you like this?"

"Like this?"

"Both of us naked, both of our cocks erect?"

"No, not really."

"I don't draw men like this very often."

"Like this?" I know what he means, I want to hear him say the words.

"Naked and aroused. I rarely draw men when their penises are hard."

"Right."

"I might include this one, I might make this into a painting, as part of the series, of you, would you like that? Would that be okay? For there to be a series of paintings of you nude, your small little cock soft in all of them bar one? A final portrait of you exposing your erect penis? Everyone able to see? Would this be okay? In a largely gay gallery? For your friends to see? You family even? And a lot of gay men, staring at your nude body, at your hard cock? Judging your size? Looking at how smooth and long and straight your stiff cock is? Would this be okay?"

I manage a breathless "Yeah, yeah, fine."

"Hmm."

"And you" I look at his swaying stiff dick. "Do you get aroused when you are drawing? Very often?"

"Uh, well, no, not really. I mean, I have drawn lovers before, once in a while a guy I am with will pose for me, nude, and, well, I have one or two pieces which feature one model sucking my cock. Part of my private collection."

"Sure, I'd like to see them."

"Hmm. I do when I draw you, get aroused I mean, I did, when you posed for the class last week, I never do in a class like that, or not often, but I did..."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me, come on, tell me."

"When I looked at you naked, when I saw your soft little cock, your tight ass, I got hard, and stayed that way, drawing you, all the time my own cock was aching, I mean, by the time we finished..."

"Yes?"

"My underwear was soaking, fuck, just soaking from all the pre-cum I had leaked, I masturbated, when I got home, after we spoke."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh. Thinking about you, about your body, your cock, I imagined this, almost exactly, seeing you in my apartment, naked, and with your cock hard. I wondered how big you were."

"Okay, and?"

"I imagined you coming to my apartment, coming here, to model for me. And I thought of you letting me undress you, saying nothing, looking, I imagined taking your clothes off, piece by piece. First your shirt, being so close to your bare chest. And your shoes, seeing your feet. Undoing your trousers, your belt, your zip, pulling your trousers off. And seeing you in nothing but your underwear. And seeing the bulge of your cock. Looking. Both of us looking down and seeing that you are already hard. Your cock is bulging out. Then kneeling in front of you and pulling down your underwear, and having your semi erect cock spring outwards. Stripping you naked, and having your exposed cock rise up hard in front of me. I kneel, and watch you become completely fucking hard, watch your cock straighten, until it is thick and stiff. And pulling you into my mouth. I masturbated thinking of sucking your dick, I came as I thought of your dick growing in my mouth, filling me, tasting you, fuck, kissing your hard penis. You have such a beautiful hard cock Sam, it is not huge really, but it is more than big enough, I love men about your size, just bigger than average, straight smooth thick cocks, who are uncut, god..."

"Really, you like uncircumcised men?"

"I love intact cocks, the soft foreskin, I love the look of it, soft or hard, but I fucking love pulling it back, slowly, gently exposing his last hidden place, being hidden from it, having to get close, close enough to touch, to hold a guy's hard cock, and revealing his smooth shiny dark tip. Seeing his tight little hole. Seeing yours. Well, enough."

I say nothing, I sit, I sit naked and erect. I stare at his tumescent prick, his long thick gnarled organ. I look at him, up at his face.

"Do you like my penis"

"Well..."

This is new, this feels new, to my groin, my rigid cock, to say this, to express a liking, to say. Not merely to demonstrate.

"Sam? Do you like looking at my naked body? Do you like looking at my hard penis? Tell me what you like."

"Yes. Fuck. Yes I do."

"Right, I can see, your cock is hard again, as is mine of course. What do you like?"

"Fuck, I love looking at your large tight balls, your full round scrotum, and..."

"Tell me."

"It arouses me, it makes my cock hard to see yours, looking at yours, at how big it is, it turns me on to see that your cock is so fucking big, fuck, is larger, longer than mine, fuck, thicker, I love seeing you getting stiff, when your cock rises, when it gets thicker, longer, then when you are completely hard, fuck, like now, fuck you're so big, your cock is so hard, so fucking big and hard."

"And yet you are straight? You prefer women? Women's bodies?"

"Usually."

"You are not attracted to me, you don't want to fuck men. Yet you earlier stroked my hard penis? You held and kissed another man, you licked my anus? You kissed me, and licked me, and held my hard cock. And you came over me, you stroked your own hard penis and ejaculated over another guy as you kissed and licked his bare asshole and stroked his hard penis? You fucked another man. And are not queer?"

"I wanted to fuck you. My cock was hard because of you, because of your hard cock and naked body."

"What else do you want to do?"

My voice cracks, descends to another hoarse whisper.

"I want to feel you in my mouth, I want your cock in my mouth, I want to taste you, I want to taste your hard cock, and your cum, I want to feel you fill my mouth with your spunk, and..."

"And?"

"I want your cock inside me, I want you to fuck me."

I cannot believe I am saying this. The utterance is as erotic as the act.

"I want to fuck you. Oh god, I want to fuck another man, I want your huge hard cock, I want your body on mine, your cock on me, in me, fuck, inside my tight asshole, I want to taste you, all of you, your beautiful stiff prick, I want your beautiful big cock in my ass."

He stands, naked, his penis is rigid, thick and smooth and long, his exposed tip smooth and damp. I stay where I am and watch him walk to me, his erect penis taking tiny circular steps as he moves. And he stands by my head, his huge erection inches from my mouth, his tight fat balls pulled up underneath his stem.

And I sit up, I stare, I breathe him in, I can already taste him, I can smell his warm musky odour, I feel my penis throb and leak, staring at his large tight balls, smooth, hairless, and the thick rearing rail of his cock. God. Am I going to do this? Can I? The decision is buried under several layers of arousal. No though. I am straight, and I am naked with another man, who is also naked, and both of us have hard penises. I don't try to bury this reality. My face is inches from a man's erect cock, a man's bigger, thicker erect cock. Oh fuck. I am, I will, I want to, I have to. He doesn't touch me, I don't feel a hand on the back of my head, he just stands, inches from my face, nude, erect. Enormous. I reach over and touch his penis, I fold my fingers around his hot hard thick shaft, stroking, touching him, grazing his hot hard rigid stem before opening my lips and pulling his naked glans into my mouth. I take a man's penis into my mouth, I taste another guy's cock, I feel his heat, the spongy smoothness of his glans, I curl my tongue around his swollen bulb, aware of a slick sweet wetness, which causes another explosion of pleasure to erupt within me, that I am tasting a man's pre-ejaculate as it seeps from the end of his erect penis, I slide my wet lips further along his thick shaft, and feel this in my mouth, his glans against my tongue, filling me, his large penis stretches my mouth, I have to stretch my lips wide to fit in his large moist oval plum, I breathe in through my nose as I move my free hand first to his naked ass, to stroke, to rub, to grip and hold, pulling him into me, then to his scrotum, so I can touch him there. I pinch and pull his tender smooth skin, and roll his fat testicles, stroking, pushing a finger against the hidden root of his member, touching his slick damp perineum. And sliding my moist lips up and down his aching rigid hot dick.

I think the thought: I am sucking his cock. I have a man's hard cock between my lips. I am performing fellatio. Tautology restrains me from adding the masculine article. I have Rob's large erect penis in my mouth. I can feel the tiny solid ridges along his thick stem, I can smell the strong ferominic scent of his balls, his sweat, his musky secretions. The size and heat and taste of his hard prick is making my cock throb and pulse. I close my lips over his tender oval plum and squeeze his corona with my mouth, I tease his tip with my tongue, running it around his sensitive area, flicking gently, my lips are wet with saliva and the seeping fluid from Rob's aroused dick, I slide my mouth over his tender glans, I think of what I like, of what feels good to me, then find I don't have to think at all, it feels both natural and churningly forbidden to have a male sex organ in my mouth, to taste it, to kiss a man's engorged tip, to feel his thick gnarled stem slide against my lips. I lower my mouth as far as I can manage, his fat helmet touches the back of my mouth, his thick shaft pushes my lips wider. I pull back, hold his tender bulb in the warm wet embrace of my soft entrance.

"Oh fuck, fuck Sam that feels fucking amazing. Oh, oh fuck, oh, oh let me taste you, oh god, I want your cock in my mouth, oh, let me suck your beautiful hard cock... oh, oh Sam"

I push him, pull my head back and stand up, we face each other, and press our naked bodies together. We kiss. I feel his hands on my naked ass, and rove over his with mine. Our penises rub and stroke. We writhe against each other, my thigh pushes between his and pushes against his full cool scrotum and the rigid swollen root of his prick. He pulls me onto him, harder against him, I can feel him rubbing his body on mine, we stroke ourselves with ourselves.

I step back, he is unfocused with desire. I am breathless with the stuff. Both of us naked, both of us superbly and completely erect. His cock thrillingly bigger than mine.

I say nothing. I walk back to his bedroom, he follows, we face each other again at the foot of his bed and he pushes me onto it, I lay back and pull him on top of me, over me, his legs between mine, his penis stroking mine. I reach for his bare ass, I part his tight smooth cheeks and graze a finger over his soft damp cleft, feeling the tight coil of his anus. And I let my lust control me, I push him over and start kissing my way up his long legs, between his thighs, licking his bare bald scrotum, pushing his legs apart and reaching with my tongue for the soft smooth skin of his asshole, and moving my hips up to his mouth, shifting around, pulling him onto his side, I grip the warm rigid core of his velvety covered prick and pull him back into my mouth, I open my lips and let his smooth fat glans fill me, I curl my soft moist tongue over his swollen wet bulb as I feel his long fingers on my ass, on my stiff penis, feeling my foreskin pulled back, seconds pass, I feel him kiss my exposed tip, I feel his lips on my swollen slippery glans, and then I feel my erect penis smothered in warmth and moist soft flesh. I strain to see him opening his mouth and taking my cock inside his mouth. And this thought forces me to control the physical pleasure rising within me: I am in a sixty-nine with another man: I am naked with another guy and we are sucking each other's hard penises. We have each other's stiff cocks in our mouths, our naked asses in our hands. I push and probe and touch his asshole. And feel Rob pulling my buttocks apart. I feel him letting my cock slip from his mouth. Oh fuck. Oh god. Will he? Can he? No-one ever has, I realise, no-one has ever licked me there, I have never felt someone's lips or tongue on my asshole.

And then I do. I feel his fingers open myself up to him, then his breath on my soft skin, then his lips, I feel him first kissing the soft tender skin of my perineum, I am frozen with desire and anticipation, and then I feel his lips touching my asshole, kissing me there, his tongue flicking out, running over the smooth skin of my ass, pushing, I can do nothing but grip his bare ass and hold his cock in my mouth, almost motionless, his large smooth glans fills me, the heat and seeping sweet moisture covers my tongue as I feel his pressing against my anus, slurping, slathering my tight opening, I lose control of his cock. I moan for a while, holding his hard penis, spreading my legs, spasms of pleasure threading through my body as he tongues my virgin bud.