Of Dreams and Reality Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers

"Mind if I join you two for a spell?"

I started to make an excuse but mom cut me off saying,

"No please by all means...We're just catching up on old times. So tell me just why do you think he's so special?"

"Well thank you mam...I'm Maxine and you are?"

"Irene – Maxine...please to meet you. This is Michael, a very close friend of mine."

We shook hands all around, as Maxine slid in the booth beside me, opposite my mother.

"Damn sugar, I sure wish he was a close friend of mine! I tried to get him to visit me last night. I saw the effect of that dream he was having and I wanted to touch that big ole pole axe of his! You know he brushed me with it as he left the bus! Just got me all kinds of horny!" Maxine commented and then laughed even louder than before.

I cringed at Maxine's blunt confession, as my mother tightened her grip around my cock.

"Why Michael you never told me that!" My mother said, giving me hard rapid squeeze and then sliding her hand out from beneath the table.

"He is big, isn't he Maxine?"

"Made my mouth water sugar...Ummmmmmmmmmm!" Maxine replied back and added,

"I'm always out spoken and I know what I like!"

I sat stunned once again, with my cock hard as a rock, exposed, and dripping pre-cum from my mother's massaging, wondering just how in the hell I was going to get out of this situation. Little did I know that in seconds my stunned feeling would turn into one of utter shock and disbelief.

"I like you Maxine and I bet you can sure give a man a good ride. Truth of the matter is I've had a real good hold on the situation, if you care to check it out." as she winked at Maxine, and she nodded towards my lap.

"Honey...you saying what I think you're saying?" Maxine came back, as my mother nodded her head again.

Quick on the uptake Maxine's right hand disappeared under the table and her eyes went wide as she found my cock.

"Tasty too." My mother added as she licked her massaging fingers of the pre-cum.

I winced as Maxine's large hand grasped my cock and worked it over. With a half grin I looked at Maxine and asked,

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Oh Michael honey, your Maxine has got a booty just made for this big boy. I knew you were something special! Irene this man needs some release...I'm in room 225, care to bring him up?"

I started to object but was cut off again as my mother spoke up,

"Well...I had a surprise waiting for him, but he's young and I'm sure he'll recover quickly. Gonna be tough getting him out of here with that hard on though. Tell ya what, I'll stand up and shield you, so you can get him stuffed back in...It's gonna take two hands!"

Did I say shock? Wow! My mother had just pimped me out and was going along for the ride! I slammed the rest of my drink as Maxine stuffed my cock back in my jeans and helped me zip up. She licked her fingers and winked at my mother saying,

"Room 225 honey...That man does taste good, you were so right!"

Grabbing an arm, Maxine escorted me out of the bar, as we closely followed my mother out. My first steps were stiff and awkward, much to Maxine's amusement, but improved as we moved through the lobby.

Once in the elevator, the ladies, laughed and almost simultaneously reached for my slightly diminished cock and planted kisses on my cheeks from both sides. At the second floor they both stopped and left me with a rock hard cock, bulging in my jeans, as the door opened.

A young girl came into view, her eyes grew wide has she started to look up and saw the two women standing at my side and my hard cock bulging out. With a sheepish look she met my eyes and stepped to the side to let us off the elevator. Maxine led the way, with my mother on her heels and I turned giving the young lady a shrug of my shoulders. Putting her hand to her mouth she started to giggle, as I stiffly walked away from the elevator, trying to re-adjust my cock.

Seconds later we were at Maxine's room and she was fumbling with the door key. I grabbed it and opened the door. My mother's cell phone rang, just as the door swung open.

"Shit, who the hel...Oh hi Dar, Ya I'm with Mike...Well we ran across a friend and we're...Of course honey, please come down...Room 225...bye." "Sounds like a party to me!" Maxine quipped, as she headed for the bathroom, adding, "Irene...Join me?"

I stood alone, with a hard cock, nervous as hell, wondering just what was in store, when the room phone rang.

"Hello."

"Jeeze sis...Hi!...Where the hell are you?"

"Really. So when? Half hour - sounds good...Did mom tell you?"

"Maxine, the bus driver. Ya."

"No, she caught me on the bus, after a dream, and liked what she saw...Christ sis, mom pimped me out!"

"Get here quick as you can...Mom's going wild. Hey, what the hell, you never a said word about dad!"

Ya – ya, I know we'll talk later. Hurry up...Okay?"

Laughter and giggling came from the bathroom, as room service banged on the door. I cross the room, stood to the side and peaked around the door. I grabbed the tray, slipped the steward a $50 and closed the door, as mom and Maxine's time in the bathroom got more boisterous.

I made a quick decision and set down the tray and walked out...

Reaching the lobby, I crossed and grabbed a phone, calling Darlene.

"Good, you haven't left yet. Meet me out front...I'll jump in when you pull up." At that, I ran for the elevator and went to room 414, grabbed my duffle bag and returned to the front desk and checked out.

*****************************

Fifteen minutes later Darlene pulled up and I jumped in her car. Happily, I had escaped the sexual fate waiting me in room 225 and got a reprieve from mom's raging amorous desires. Maxine was another problem, she made regular trips this way and if she and mom really connected..."Oh God, Katie bar the door!" I thought, as I buckled up and Darlene drove off.

With dad gone, going home was the obvious thing to do. Mom was tied up and we were free for the evening and had time to discuss things. I never felt happier walking through that door. Memories flooded back and Darlene's loving came to mind as a direct result.

Before I settled in, Darlene came into my room, scantily dressed. Wearing a sheer night gown of white, her nipples hard and her pussy lips coming into and out of site with each step, she plopped down on my bed.

"Movie?" she asked.

"Sure...Why not, mom's busy and I need the break."

I shed my clothes as Darlene set up the DVD player and flopped down on the bed wearing my boxers. Fluffing the pillow I got comfortable, watching Darlene's creamy white ass wiggle, in plain view, as she bent over putting in a movie. I smiled widely and felt stirrings in my loins, my cock raising slightly.

Darlene jumped up, causing her tits to bounce wonderfully and giggled as she turned and said,

"Hope you like this one...It's a special porno I brought for your return!" and with two steps she hopped up on the bed and slid in close, her head on my chest and breast crushed into my side.

As the movie went through it's pre-play ads, Darlene slid her outer leg over mine and I reached out to cup her bare ass cheek, asking,

"So what was the surprise, mom told me about.

"Oh my God Mike, she wanted to join us tonight!"

"What?" I choked out, half sitting up.

"Damn don't move, your hand feels wonderful and actually, she wanted to come in while we were having sex...To watch I guess." Darlene commented back, grabbing my hand replacing it on her ass.

"You sound way to calm about all of this Dar, what gives?"

Darlene ignored my question as the movie started, an incest movie, "My Brother's Whore", with an opening scene of a well defined stud, masturbating in the bathroom, as his sister, a voluptuous blonde walked in feigning surprise and shock.

Darlene giggled as the movie sister turned before leaving the room and took a long, slow, look at her brother's stiff cock, as he slowly moved his hand up and down its shaft, licking her lips, smilng. The movie faded and the scene changed to the next day (presumably) and I again asked the question...

"Well – What gives Dar?"

"Baby...why now? Christ...okay, so here it is." She came back slightly agitated and pausing the video, went on,

"Look – mom didn't just walk into my shower...she stayed the night with me. She told me all about dad and things he used to do to her and make her do to him. She told me he had bored several holes and had been watching me for years, jerking off or making her jerk him off while he watched. He brought strangers over and made her do strip teases and fuck these guys while he watched...how much more do you want to know?" Dar blurted out.

I lay there in silence as Darlene slowly slipped her fingers inside my boxers and cradled my cock.

"She been abused Mike, she's horny as hell and through it all as become as perverted as anything we are. She wants you...that's all there is to it. She had me that night and it was the most sensual experience I've had since you. She even asked me if I would be upset if she had sex with you!"

During my stunned silence Darlene rose to her knees and reached to slide my boxers off. She had me rock hard before I uttered my first words,

"And you said she could?"

"Uh - ah." She said, with her mouth full of my cock.

"You said she could and you'd be there?"

"Umm...not...exactly." Darlene responded between slow licks and then pausing from her sexual stimulation added,

"She wants your dreams re-enacted...You know catching her masturbating on the washer and the kitchen bit...Oh and she really wan..." and I stopped Darlene.

Gently I touched her head and then reached with both hands to pull her back to my side. With pouting lips she looked up at me, but knew she had done well. I was oozing a steady stream of pre-cum.

The movie had resumed and as my eyes refocused on the screen I saw the video sister in the throws of jerking off her brother, mouth open waiting for his jism to filled her...

"Michael...Please say something. It's okay, you'll love mom's sex and if it makes you feel any better, call Julianne and have her be here." Darlene spoke softly, as she made swirls of the pre-cum and then added,

"I'd love you to fuck me tonight but if you don't want to..."

I turned on my side and placed my lips over hers and gently slid my tongue between them and probed her mouth. She parted her lips and eagerly sucked me in, grasping my ass cheek and pulling tight against her body. We lay in a tight embrace for several minutes, tasting, touching, and probing before we slightly separated and I exhaled deeply.

"Dar, I think if mom wants to have sex we should be alone the first time...Slow and... Hell I don't know – what happened between you two?" I finally said, looking deeply into Darlene's eyes.

"It started with our breasts. We were lying in bed and before I knew it I was playing with her nipples, as she talked. She just smiled at me and began to fondle mine and kept talking. It made me excited and she must have sensed it, because she slowly traced a trail with one hand down my belly and started to massage my clit. I closed my eyes and the next thing I knew I had my fingers inside her pussy, massaging her. Her clit is so big Mike...I bet you love it!" Darlene said, smiling at me.

My thoughts immediately returned to Julianne's words, "Start with her breasts..."

I chuckled lightly at the thought and rolled over, to slide off the bed.

"Hey where you going...Don't leave me." Dar pleaded.

"Not going anywhere, just want you in a different position." I said reaching out to pull my sister down and around, facing the foot of the bed.

"Just roll over and enjoy the video." I added, as I stepped back onto the bed and spread Darlene's legs, after raising her nittie.

I gently caressed her ass cheeks, kneading them lightly and then spread them, moistening my index finger, to slip in her ass. She forced her face into the bed and screamed out, as I pushed in, and then lifted her ass to force my finger in deeper. Raising her head she said,

"Oh my God Mike...look at the movie!"

I looked just in time to see the movie brother spreading his sister's ass cheeks and start his cock into her ass hole. As his cock slowly sank into her ass she screamed out and the camera panned to the left, catching their mother watching the hot kitchen action from behind the refrigerator.

I probed Darlene's ass with my right hand finger and sank my left hand thumb into her pussy and massaged her clit with the remaining fingers, as she moaned out her pleasure and watched the movie.

Darlene reached under the end of the bed and produced a bottle of oil. Quickly unscrewing it, she strained, turning back to squirt a generous portion down the crack of her ass and said,

"If we're going to have a quickie...do my ass, please Michael – like him." And she pointed at the video.

I continued my anal massage and added a second finger relaxing her hole and lubricating it with the oil, as Darlene's hips rose higher and she moaned louder. When her breathing started to change I slipped my fingers out, oiled my cock and guided my cock head for her slightly widened ass hole.

"God put it in Michael – put it in!" Dar cried out, feeling my cock head parting her doorway.

The movie brother was just reinserting his cock into his movie sister's ass when I penetrated Darlene's and their mother had entered the picture, a shocked, but lustful look on her face.

Darlene screamed out her initial pain, but then forced her ass back to help drive me home. I grabbed her ass cheeks and began slow and deliberate penetrations.

I watched the video, mesmerized, and began to match the actors movements, speeding up and slowly down as he did. The effect was perfect and although the actors may have been faking, Darlene wasn't. She began to thrash wildly, raising and lowering her hips and wiggling side to side, her breath now in very short gasps.

I slowed down and pulled my cock out to let her anal muscle capture me just behind my cock head and began very rapid thrusts. In brief moments, I was ready to shoot my wad and told Darlene so,

"God Darlene I'm ready!" I screamed out and sank my throbbing cock deep into her ass.

"I'm already there – cum Michael, cum in me...Fill me...Pound my ass!" Darlene screamed back at me, slamming her ass back hard.

The first load nearly ripped my cock hole apart, it felt so large. Darlene screamed wildly as my load shot into her and began violent hip shaking, as the remainder of my load pulsed into her. Exhausted she collapsed on the bed and I on top of her.

"Don't pull out Mike – leave it until you're drained!"

Obeying her wish, I lay on top of her, feeling my cock throb, forcing the final drops of cum out into her ass.

"I can feel it throbbing...God it feels so fucking good Mike. Stay on top of me till it shrinks." She mumbled through the bed sheet.

I did and watched the movie as "mom" first chastised her children and then raised her dress for her son to finger fuck her, as he pounded his sister. Their sexual romp went on and on, but ours was coming to an end, as my cock slowly shrank to the point even Dar's rectal muscles couldn't hold in.

Dar grunted in satisfaction when she "pooped" me out and I rolled off her. Finally catching my breath, I spread her cheeks and watched the puddle of cum ooze out and settle on the sheets.

"Wow, I really sent a wad up your ass that time!" I said softly and added a slow whistle.

"Ummmmmmm baby, I know and damn if it didn't feel good." She came back, raising her head in time to see movie mom and sister side by side, bent over the table, sharing, anal and pussy probing by the "stud" son.

"God it would be great to be that good" I commented.

"Shut up Michael...You are that good!" Dar came back, and rolled over to embrace me.

After tongue fucking my mouth she released me and reached between her legs, scooping up a small portion of the dripping cum and licked it from her fingers, smiling.

I smiled back and rose to reverse my position, as she did the same and snuggled in next to me. I pulled the covers up over us and exhaled, very, deeply this time, closing my eyes.

"Michael...Michael? Are you going to sleep on me?" She asked, to rapidly muted ears.

*******************************

The dreams came back that night and needless to say my mother played a major role, but the cold sweats were gone. In the morning, I felt Darlene's presence with her small tight ass snuggled deeply into my crotch. I started to move and felt yet another body, snuggled tightly against my ass!

I slowly and carefully reached out and over and touched a bare set of ass cheeks and, almost as soon, felt the large breasts pushing against my back. It was difficult, but I managed to strain enough to peer over my shoulder and saw my mother's naked body pressing hard against me!

I dropped back down and lay there breathless.

Carefully, I mean very carefully, I reached over Darlene's body and anchored my hand. Pushing up, I slowly extricated myself from between the women and, with no small effort, managed not to waken either of them.

I looked down at them, shook my head in disbelief, and walked off towards the bathroom.

************************

I had coffee made and was working diligently on breakfast when I felt her nipples touch my back. I slowly started to raise my head when her hands snaked around my waste and she drew herself tight against me.

"You were very naughty yesterday...Leaving me with that over sexed bus driver!"

I stuttered momentarily, but answered her,

"Mom...I'm...I'm sorry, but I just couldn't stay and I knew you'd be okay."

"Oooh...I was and then some, but I missed you. Guess you and Darlene had a good night."

"Yes...Yes we did."

"Have sex?"

"Yes."

"Sorry I missed it...Plans tonight?"

"No...Not that I know of."

"Good -very good, because I do." and with that said, she slid her hands down and into my boxer shorts, grabbing my cock. With no harsh movements, she squeezed gently and drew her fingers along my soft shaft.

Her touch started me to harden and I turned to face my mother, my totally naked mother, and smiled. I had to – she was gorgeous!

Smiling back, the first thing she said, upon my turning was,

"I need a shave – getting a little hairy – would you mind?"

"Me? You want me to...No, I guess not...When?"

"Looks like breakfast will be awhile...Care to do it now?"

When Darlene came down, mom was lying on the table, legs spread and I was busily shaving the fine hairs she worried about.

"So...Michael, looks like you've worked things out just fine with mom...Morning mom."

I looked up sheepishly and nodded.

"Good morning baby...Michael is being so kind. He is doing a good job, isn't he?"

"Oh ya - a very thorough job." Dar came back, reaching for a coffee cup.

"Good sweet heart, he's so gentle."

"I know mom..."

"Hey, are two though? I mean I'm trying to work here!" I interrupted them, as I wiped away the last of the shaving cream and ran my fingers through my mother pussy lips, pushing and spreading them, pretending to look for unshaved hairs.

As the girls talked, I recalled Dar's comment about mom's clit, it was big, huge in fact, and I wanted to suck it so bad. I couldn't resist touching it and reached to "move it aside" in search of some faked missed a spot, when she gasped dramatically and said,

"Michael...Ummmm...Shit later Michael!"

Darlene smiled and bent to kiss mom on the lips, fully, and then rising, smiled at me.

Darlene wasn't naked, but had put on a tiny teddy, her butt cheeks sticking out below the bottom edge and her ample tits bugled out the top. She walked up to me and lipped locked me in a hard and compassionate fashion that made my cock even stiffer than it was.

MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers