Of Gigolos and Pimps Ch. 01

Story Info
Lena's life becomes complicated when she becomes a pimp.
3.7k words
3.97
30.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was three year ago when I entered into a sexual relationship with my younger half-brother. I was nineteen, freshly broken up with a clingy douche, but hot and athletic white boyfriend, and thirsty for a dick in my mouth. I was a hot Sri Lankan lady of both Indo and Tamil descent, born and raised in California, exoticly beautiful to no end.

I was clad in nothing but a maroon low rise g-string and lingerie bra of the same color, revealing my perfect dark tan skin, hourglass figure; firm, round and perky bosom; washboard abdomen, bubbly buttocks, and toned legs. My parents were out of town, leaving me to baby sit my younger half-brother, Mack, who was eighteen and very immature for his age. Unlike me, he was half Sri Lankan, half Vietnamese, born out of one of my father's extra-marital affairs. Given his mother was poor and couldn't take care of him, my father took him in despite my mother's protest. He was a bit lighter skinned than the rest of us, so people looked at him weird whenever we were together in public. I, personally, saw him not as a sibling, but as my best friend, therefore I didn't think twice about revealing my lingerie clad body to him that morning...

Mack was in the living room watching some porn that he torrented off the Internet when he saw me. Every thought in his brain ceased as he laid eyes on me, completely enamored. However, rather than feel disgusted, I felt flattered. Since I broke up with my boyfriend a couple days ago, I was desperate for male attention.

I Inquired, "You like?" I turned around so he could see me from all sides.

"Holy shit Lena, that's an amazing ass!"

I bit my lip as I smiled. "Thanks, hun. Tell me, do you think this bra makes my cleavage look nice?"

"Hell yeah."

I giggled. "Wanna see my tits?"

He froze, turning to a bright shade of red.

"I'll take that as a yes." I unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor, letting him take in the sight of my perfect C-cups.

"Those have to be fake!" He blurted.

I softly shook my head. "They're real, babe. Sorry to disappoint."

"God, I don't think I've ever seen any woman so perfect, even in porn." I could tell he wasn't joking and bit my lip again as I smiled, contented by his opinion of me.

"So, can you keep a secret?"

"For you? Yes."

"You know that BMW M3 I got last weekend?"

"Yeah..."

"I lied to our parents about my IT job. I'm actually a stripper."

"Holy shit, sis! You're fucking amazing!"

"Thank you. So, wanna lap dance?"

"Um, I guess. Hands off?"

"You can touch me, just not my snatch."

"Really? Um, wow. Should I tell you when to get off me, like if I have to bust a nut or something?"

I giggled. "No, hun. I'd like you to cum for me while I dance on you."

He was silent, simply blushing. While he was caught up in the moment, I slowly turned around again, putting my ass a mere six inches away from his face before I gently sat on his lap. I could feel he was already erect just from looking at me. "Good boy," I cooed. After I grounded on his crotch as I faced away from him, I got up then bent over. "Feel my butt, babe."

He grabbed both butt cheeks with his hands and caressed them. "Holy shit..."

I stood upright again before turning to him, then straddling him on the sofa. I took his hands in my own and made him feel my breasts.

"Oh my god!"

I smiled at how flustered he was. I started to lean my chest on his while I grounded my crotch against his, breathing heavily into his ear. He was obviously overwhelmed by this contact.

"Len, I'm cumming!"

I giggled before I stood up and looked at the cum stain in his jeans. "Show me your cock," I ordered.

"Um, what?"

"Show it to me!"

He blushed. However hesitant he was about showing off his phallus to me, he complied. He removed his pants, pulling them to his knees.

His penis must have been almost eight inches in length... and absolutely beautiful! I was salivating at the thought of going down on him. "All the way, hun. Get naked for me."

He kicked his pants and boxers off before he took off his shirt. I never realized how athletic his figure was until then, forcing me to give into temptation.

"If you don't mind, I have some condoms, sweetie. I want to go down on you."

He blushed again.

I hurried to my room to get a condom out of my hand bag and hurried back. I unwrapped the condom before sticking it between my lips and teeth. I knelt before him and applied the condom to his dick. As soon as it was secured, I began sucking him for all I was worth. It didn't take long for him to cum again. All the while, I had came myself as I was furiously rubbing my flower and my clit through the fabric of my g-string.

After the passion washed over, I became sober with guilt. I asked myself, What have I done? I excused myself and locked myself in my room.

For the next few days I avoided my brother like the plague. On the third day, when I decided to discuss what happened, how it was wrong and how it could never happen again, he began looking at me with a deep sadness.

He pleaded, "But... I'm in love with you."

I was lost, however part of me clang to the idea of using him to validate my existence. He was my younger brother, yet he craved my body, my sexuality. "Look, I can't be your girlfriend or anything, but I can give you lap dances, maybe even handjobs every now and again. But fellatio, that was definitely not something siblings should do, even if we are only half-siblings..."

Mack weakly murmured, "Okay, as long as I can be close to you..."

The following Saturday, both parents were out of town for business seminars, leaving us home alone again. I woke up in desperate need of emptying my bladder. I was clad only in a black bra and black low-rise g-string. Mack was in the restroom, clad only in a towel, apparently fresh out of the shower. He caught sight of me and stared me down.

I blushed under his gaze. "W-what are you looking at?" You've seen me in less than this."

It seemed gravity felt like pulling a prank. Mack, not noticing anything but my near-nude body, failed to feel his towel slipping down from his waist.

For some reason I couldn't look away. It was such a beautiful, erect penis. Granted, I've only seen one other live penis asides my brother's, which happened to belong to my ex. I don't know why, but I had to resist the desire to go down on him with ever fiber of my being, despite the guilt I felt previously and the whole speech I gave about it being wrong.

"Oh, sorry." He finally noticed his wardrobe malfunction, although he didn't seem embarrassed.

After he was covered, he noticed the stoic look in my face. "You alright Len?"

I snapped back to reality then. "I'm fine, hun."

I could feel my bladder about to let go so I hurried past my younger half-sibling, however I stopped again when he stated, "Damn, that's such a nice ass."

I turned to him. "Awe, you're so sweet."

"Just being honest, sis."

I smiled before unhooking my bra and throwing it on his head, allowing him to see my perfectly round, firm and perky breasts once again. I turned around and bent over, before I slapped myself on the butt. Even though he's seen me like this before, he always seemed to stare intently.

Next I finally made it to the toilet. Not wanting to expose my flower, as I didn't even show it to my ex, I just sat on the toilet seat and urinated through my g-string. Mack eyed me carefully as he listened to the urine stream to the toilet water beneath.

Seeing him eye me so intently, I asked him, "So darling, do you still think I'm hot?"

"Hot? You're a fucking goddess, Len!"

After I was done draining my bladder I used a few pieces of toilet paper to dry the wet crotch of my g-string. "Well, aren't you such a sweetheart. You haven't told anybody about what we did, did you?"

"Of course not."

"Mmm, good boy." I slowly made my way over to him before I pulled his towel back down and began caressing his member with my hands, my left hand in particular find its way to his scrotum. I jerked him until he came, shooting his essence all over the wall and floor, as well as my hand. "As I said hun, better not tell anyone about this."

I kissed him on the cheek before I excused myself. I had to hurry and find something to wear for my gentleman’s club shift.

The following day at college, I met Sven Magnuson, a guy who I found to be extremely attractive. Tall, Nordic, athletic and shared my love of underground death metal music. He was pretty much my ex-boyfriend but without the insecurity and lack of confidence, not to mention much more charming. We hit it off great, however he played it too hard to get for my taste. And he seemed to have quite a bit of fan girls follow him a round. However, I was sure he wanted me too.

After a couple of weeks of chatting him up, I offered, "Even though I'm still a virgin, I do work at a gentleman’s club. I bet you anything you've never had a lap dance like mine."

He arched an eyebrow. "Oh?"

"My ex always told his buddies I sucked a mean cock too."

"Well, that is intriguing. I've never been with a virgin, at least not with one who was committed to remaining one..."

"Is that a problem for you?" Regardless of how attractive I found someone, I would never go all the way.

"Not at all. You have standards, I like that."

"I'm also shy about guys going down on me. I've never even taken my panties off in front of a guy, even though the g-strings I wear don't leave much to the imagination."

"Cute."

I smiled coyly. "So, If I can make you bust a nut by giving a lap dance, will you go out with me?"

Sven laughed. "I'm perfectly willing to go you with you here and now. But I do like your idea. However, it's too easy. I'm sure you could make me cum with little effort. Need to come up with a better challenge than that."

I thought of something so crazy that it just might work. "What if I was able to make my brother cum by giving him a lap dance?"

He grinned. "You'd be willing to go that far to prove to me how good your dry humping skills are?"

I bit my lip as I smiled. "Mmm hmm."

Sven reiterated. "Well, as I said, I'm happy to go out with you regardless, but I do wanna see if you live up to the hype you're giving yourself."

With the deal sealed, I talked my brother into letting me give him a lap dance in front of my male friend. I assured him that even if I did go steady with someone, I'd still be willing to jerk him every now and again, so he agreed.

Sven was caught off guard when I stripped down to my g-string in front of my brother before dancing on his lap. Needless to say, I made my brother cream himself in no time flat.

I gloated, "Well, do you believe me now?"

"Holy shit, I could smell that cum stain from a mile away probably. Damn woman, you are a mean bitch!"

I inquired smugly, "So when do you want to go on our date?"

"Right fucking now!"

I smirked. Before I whispered in his ear "You know, we could just skip the date and go steady right now. With a blow job to seal the deal."

He shivered. "Oh god, yes!"

(((One Year Later)))

I went steady with Sven for a year, perfectly happy until I had to dump him like my previous one for becoming far too clingy for my liking. I did however find the first ten months great, and did give up my virginity to him. After that, I became somehwhat of a slut and slept with all sorts of guys.

In the past year, I made enough from exotic dancing that I could afford my own condo... and then some. One of my closest friends, Marcella, a sexy Filipino girl of Malay, Vietnamese and Chinese descent, who worked in the same trade as me, felt like getting revenge on her boyfriend whom she caught cheating. I wasn't one to have a lot of casual male friends, outside of various sugar daddies and rabid fan boys, but I did know one guy who could give it to her.

"Hmm, so how big a penis are you looking for?"

"Seven inches minimum, nine at most."

"Well, I don't know from first hand experience," I lied, "But my brother's ex constantly went on about his endowment."

"Oh yeah, your younger half-brother? Mack, is it?"

"Yes."

"Hmm, he is pretty cute. But he's kind of a womanizer though."

"Are you looking for a relationship or revenge sex?"

"Good point. Let me know when we can hook up."

While I tended to gravitate towards white guys, Marcella strictly dated Asian guys. As Mack was half Vietnamese and half Sri Lankan, she'd have no qualms with his ethnicity. Thus, I asked my brother and one of his friends over. I said I'd supply some booze and weed, and he was all over it. I haven't met all of my brothers friends, but they tended to be totals nerds. The guy he brought over, Bob, was no exception. He was the classic, stereotypical East Asian super nerd that the Western Media always seems to portray. I was hoping he'd bring a hot guy so I could get a damn good lay that night, but I figured I was out of luck... unless I was intoxicated enough, rather.

So, it was Bob, Marcella, Mack and myself. After we were all buzzed, I decided it was time for us to hit the jacuzzi that occupied the master bath.

My friend wore a normal pink bikini, albeit the matching booty shorts were two sizes too small, fitting like a proper thong. When she saw my red, low rise g-string, which I was wearing without any sort of top, she immediately pointed out that I must have balls wearing something so revealing and showing off my bare breasts in front of my brother. I simply shrugged.

My younger half-sibling on the other hand was so wasted he was in a no fucks given mood and stripped himself down entirely.

Marcella was in awe of his phallus and immediately tore her her swimsuit off and tackled him in a lustful rage.

I watched my friend hop and and down Mack's erection for a few seconds before I motioned to my brother's friend, offering to go to the living room sofa.

I was rather envious of Marcella, somehow doubting Bob was as well endowed or as energetic as Mack.

Much to my dismay, I was right. That was probably the worst lay of my life, even though all I did was go down on him while he clumsily fondled my bare ass and boobs. I just didn't find him or his cock attractive in any way. The next morning couldn't come soon enough. Bob was wanting to go a second round, but I told him the whole let's just be friends line. He excused himself, after which I sorted for a matching bra in my laundry hamper and put it on. After the fact, I sought out my half-brother and my friend. I was a little irked when I caught them laying naked on my bed, no doubt drenched in sweat and cum. However, I couldn't stay mad at him for some reason. May have something to do with the fact he had a bad case of morning wood and I could see a layer of precum on the tip of his penis... which excited me.

Marcella must of heard my foot steps as I treaded through the hallway, as she slowly awakened. "I'm sorry, Len. I couldn't think of another place to..."

I tried not to lose my cool. "Whatever."

My friend then noticed my eyes gazing upon my brother's erection. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry... I forgot he was your brother!"

"Don't apologize. Tell me this though, was it any good for you?"

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Let me put it to you this way, I'd say the best lay I've ever gotten from Sven, on a scale from 1 to 10, was a 7. Just barely enough to make me orgasm."

"Well, I'd say he was a 10. I came several times and he didn't seem to be trying very hard."

Figures, I told myself, my half-sibling would be better in bed than any boyfriend or fling that I've had. I was enraged by this fact. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. But just so you know, he's not some piece of meat and if you hurt him in any way..."

"Chill the fuck out, Lena. Look, I'm gonna leave, you're obviously feeling bad that you only manage to score with losers... And want a piece of your brother for yourself!"

"The only loser here is you, fucking bitch! Get the fuck out!"

"Gladly."

She was quick to get dressed before walking out the door. After I heard the front door shut, I breathed a heavy sigh of relief before I returned to eying my younger brother's nude form with lust.

I laid down next to him before gently caressing his dick with my hand, which woke him up. I immediately stopped and pretended that I did nothing.

He was sluggish to notice he was nude next to me in lingerie, before he was quick to cover himself with the pillow beneath his head.

"Holy shit, what the fuck did I do last night?!"

"You gave my stripper friend the fucking of her lifetime time, congrats."

"Wait, why is she not here and you are?"

"We got into an argument after she woke up."

"Oh, that explains why I thought I heard yelling while sleeping... But again, why are you laying next to me?"

"Body heat."

He blushed. "Oh."

Then I admitted, "...And I find you very attractive, especially for an Asian guy."

"Well, I'd be lying if I haven't noticed how attractive you are... and you have a very nice rack. Epic ass too."

I smiled warmly as I giggled. "I'm sure you've told me this before, oh well. Wanna see my breasts again?"

"Um, I guess?"

I unhooked my bra before tossing it aside, showing my perfectly rounded, perky and modestly sized C-cups.

"I think I'm gonna get blue balls after this."

"Rather than let yourself get blue balls you should masturbate, hun."

He inquired, "In front of you?"

"Why not?" I pointed out.

"If you insist..."

After he stroked himself for about a minute, I offered, "Hold on, why don't you watch me masturbate before you finish yourself off?"

"You serious?"

I laid back on the bed and pulled my g-string off. Then I straddled the bed as if pretending ride cowgirl. "I've very serious, babe."

I massaged my clitoris slowly as he watched in complete awe. I caressed myself for several minutes before I offered, "You can start masturbating again, hun."

As fate would have it, we climaxed at the same time.

"Damn, I've never seen a woman move her body like you."

"I'm a stripper, hun. I've been around the block a few times, at least since I've started dating Sven a year ago anyway."

"Considering we're fam, I should be disturbed by this. Yet, I am strangely intrigued."

I reached for my purse and took out a few hundred dollars and handed it to him. "You should come see me at the club."

"Um, you sure?"

"Yeah, I consider you my best friend before my brother and I want your approval about what I do for a living. Since I'm on good terms with the bar tenders and managers, you should be able to get yourself some booze too, despite being under 21. Just make sure to tip me one dollar when you watch me on stage per song, don't want the other customers getting too jealous, you know?"

"I'll make sure I'll tip most of this back to you..."

"Don't need to do that, I make about 150K a year with my job, it's no big deal. Just don't let the other girls there hustle you. And certainly don't try to hook up with them either. I'm sure if word gets out about how hung you are, you'll be very popular there and I won't want those rancid sluts touching you!"

Mack blushed. "So, um, what are we exactly? Asides from half-siblings and best friends..."

"Friends with benefits, hun."

He agreed, "Coolness, I guess..."

Several hours later I started my shift and I drove my brother there in my black BMW M3.

"I was kinda flabbergasted when you got this car, now I know how you could afford it..."

I giggled at his comment. "Maybe if you could pass all your classes maybe I'd be a nice sugar momma and get you some wheels too."

"Don't jest."

"I'm rich, hun. It's normal for to me to spoil my baby brother... or fuck buddy."

12