Of Gods and Vampires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onyxwolf
Onyxwolf
214 Followers

Baal dug his nails into her sides, dragging them down until he had a firm grip on her hips. He pulled her down onto his engorged cock, thrusting himself hard into her as he took another drag of her blood. She screamed and ripped her fangs from his neck lashing out at his face with her nails before she went for his throat again.

Baal sunk his fangs into the other side of her neck as she bit into him again. He rolled her over forcing her down into the mattress and dug his nails into her thighs as he drove down into her. Every angry gasp and violent pull on his neck just made him even more intent on finishing what he started.

He pulled himself slowly out of her tight body and thrust down hard again pinning her down, forcing her thighs as wide apart as he could. Eve sucked blood into her mouth but found her resistance fading with the drags of blood and the potent lust from the demon.

Baal pulled back from Eve's fangs and pinned her down the mattress. His engorged cock flexed inside her tight body and he began to thrust in short hard bursts while he watched her wounds heal over. Her wings were splayed out across the bed and she looked like the perfect picture of a fallen angel, full of impotent rage and lust.

When he released his hold on her this time she came at him without the violent desire to kill, she wrapped herself around him with pure lust and bit him several times on the chest licking the blood from his wounds. He scratched at her sides and bit her shoulders savoring every taste of blood and flesh. He could feel her insides tightening around him as she grew excited and felt the growing wetness as he moved inside of her.

Eve moaned her fangs dripping with blood and her head falling back as the demon shifted inside her. He rolled her over slowing until she was on top of him. She felt herself slide down until the demon was hilt deep in her body, Baal whipped his long tail around and stroked her ass with it slowly.

The shape of the spaded end of his tail slowly changed it's sharp edges dulled and it took on the shape of another hardened cock. The demon used his tail to enter Eve's ass and began to thrust it with the same rhythm he had established with his cock. She let out a cry that was more animal than it could ever be called human her hips bucked with violent vigor as she focused on her pleasure.

Baal's fangs sank into her and pushed her head against his neck so she could bite him in return. Eve bit him hard feeling her bloodlust spike with her physical desire, she felt herself climax her legs locked around his hips and her fangs tugged violently as her muscles convulsed. Baal dragged blood out of her and released himself inside her body; he pumped his cock in her shuddering cunt as he continued to move in her ass with his tail.

The exchange of blood and life force evened out and as the demon felt her orgasm passing he pulled her off his neck and released her throat. She was covered in sweat and blood, shaking from top to bottom in the throws of her orgasm. He let her fall back on the mattress and stood smiling.

"The best pet a demon could have." Baal split the realms and disappeared.

------------------------------------------------

Eve woke slowly fighting groggily against it. Fully awake she laid there taking count of the aches of her muscles, the stickiness between her thighs and the throb of her blood in her veins. She made her way to the shower and laid her head against the tile as the hot water sluiced down her body.

The water ran red as she washed the blood from her body wishing that her sin could wash off as easily. After her shower she sat on the veranda and soaked up the sunlight hating herself in silence for everything she had done. She stood and leapt lightly into the sky opening her wings.

Eve knelt slowly before the altar in the cathedral of the huge church. She looked up at the stained glass and the depiction of Christ's crucifixion and she hated herself for what she was. I consort with demons and I allow myself to be used like a pawn I deserve to die.

Her fingers clenched around the hit of the dagger that had almost ended her life in the shadow realms, surely it would still work. What hope was left for her now, a demon's whore without the strength to even protect herself.

In this day of cell phone picture messaging, digital cameras and computer networking that the priest standing in the back of the church would have a cell phone on hand to record the appearance of an angel in his church.

A beautiful tormented angel kneeling before God in his place of worship asking for forgiveness for some failing in her character. This angel was more beautiful and tragic then the priest could have ever envisioned and more human than he would have thought.

Eve felt the haunting call of a memory a faint recollection of something long forgotten, a memory of a time and place. She closed her eyes and felt warmth and peace flood into her mind and the words tumbled out from between her lips without meaning to her ears. Some scholar or another would identify it later as ancient Aramaic and roughly translate it as such.

"I have failed in every way that I know possible. My body is impure and my heart and mind are torn lost in this maze of hatred and lies. I beseech you to end this torment and allow me to pass safely into a place without such pain and suffering. Let me die and redeem me in that death."

Eve plunged the dagger into her heart and felt the blood flowing out over her hands in a hot rush of escaping life. Let it be over she begged quietly.

------------------------------------------------

Baal split the realms with a roar of anger and snatched up the bleeding woman dragging her body back through the realms. He turned in his rage and stormed to the only place there was to take her.

The mighty spire was close enough he could reach it with a single hop through the fabric of space. Cerberus stood before him vicious and angry snarling as he stood imposingly between Baal and the door of the spire.

"Tell him I bring Eve and she is in need of him." Baal roared at the beast.

The doors to the spire swung open and Baal strode forward carrying the mortally wounded Eve. He was ushered to the highest chamber of the tower a journey that took only a second for the demon king.

"Leave her and wait downstairs Baal."

"As you wish Lord Lucifer." Baal retreated instantly.

Lucifer looked over the wounded God for a moment before he moved and yanked the blade from her heart. Wicked thing this dagger and wickeder still was the wound gaping in Eve's chest.

He used the dagger to open his wrist and let his blood flow over the wound closing it instantly and multiplying to replace her lost blood. She would live but not without consequences. He stood and watched her wings wither and retreat into her back.

------------------------------------------------

Eve groaned. Death shouldn't hurt this much. And she thought it shouldn't come with silk sheets. Eve sighed and opened her eyes and looked around the opulent chamber. The bed was an ancient four posted wood canopy bed covered in black and red silk.

The canopy was black silk and red curtains closed around the two long sides of the bed while opposing black curtains sealed off the head and foot of the bed. Eve stood and let the sheets slide off her nude body as she stepped out of the curtained bed and surveyed the chamber. The ceiling was high and looked to be more of a natural obsidian or dark rock formation giving the chamber an earthy base.

Stalactites hung from that ceiling each with soft lights that gently illuminated the room below. All of the furniture was antique made of a rich honey shaded wood. There was a small desk, a dressing table, a tall armoire, the bed and a side table.

Eve stood for a moment before the cold chilling shock set into her. She reached back and felt her shoulders and they were bare. She stumbled over to the armoire and looked in the mirror which confirmed her wings were gone. Her back was smooth and her skin was unbroken but her wings were simply gone.

Eve stared in the mirror allowing the horror and shock to sink in for several minutes. She didn't hear the door behind her open and didn't register another presence in the room until he spoke several minutes later.

"The price we pay." Lucifer whispered. "They aren't gone really just retreated until you have the control to bring them back."

Eve turned slowly. "Who are you?"

"My name," he smiled. "Is Lucifer."

Eve stumbled. "Satan?" She whispered.

He laughed and it was a full rich sound musical and ancient. "I recall that name though it has been many years since one has so boldly uttered it to my face." He smirked.

Lucifer was quite handsome Eve reflected. He was darkly beautiful his hair a rich blue black and his skin a tone between warm honey and olive. He was tall and powerfully built and at least for the moment wholly human in appearance.

There was an unmistakable aura of power around him and for the first time in quite awhile Eve could see the throbbing aura of the demon reflected around him. It was brilliant gold mixed with silver and shot with blue and red. It was the singularly most amazing aura she had seen on a demon to date.

Lucifer too took in the woman standing before him. She was quite fantastic but he had always known she would be. Her skin bore the scars of her death and her battles with the demons she had killed and it only enhanced her valkyrie beauty.

Her skin was bronzed by sun and life itself and her hair was a almost a match for his own, black and straight it ran down her back like water. Her eyes were clear icy blue like peering into the heart of a glacier fringed with incredible black lashes and slanted ever so slightly at the corners.

Eve finally took stock of her nudity and stepped over to pull the sheet from the bed and wrap it around her torso.

"Modesty does not become you Eve." Lucifer smirked. "With the smell of Baal still clinging to your skin your modesty is quite wasted, however I will have clothing brought to you and you can come down and join me for some conversation."

Eve felt the blush crawl into her skin and the shame his words brought back to her. She pulled down the sheet and looked at the hideous scar on her chest where the dagger had torn through nearly to her heart. Couldn't even get that right. A lesser demon crawled in and laid a pile of clothing on the chair next to the armoire and retreated silently.

------------------------------------------------

As he'd known she was a vision in the subtle silk. It nicely accentuated her curves and the knee length tapered skirt showed off her lovely legs. The silk was very subtle and shifted to fit the mood of it's wearer so as Eve walked down the staircase the silk was a deep rich black reflecting her bleak mood. Her back was left bare and her the bodice scooped low to display just enough of her breasts to be provocative without being slutty.

"Have a seat Eve." Lucifer indicated a chair across from him.

She sat quietly and kept her eyes downcast for the moment wondering exactly how much of the human wisdom on Lucifer was true and how much was myth. He was the king of lies, the Prince of the underworld, or was he?

"You are strong but you are flawed in your beliefs and it holds you back." Lucifer paused. "Allow me to tell you a story and you may take from it what you desire."

"For all of humanity's recorded history there have been Gods and demons. All races, all cultures have had them. And they have all existed." He smiled at her scoffing choke.

"They have. Ra god of the sun was Ra angelic sovereign. Aries god of war was the demon Aries a king of this world. Allah, Buda, Thor, Jah, Altjira, Tlaloc, Diwas, Belenus, Shangdi, Tuoni, Shiva, Pacha Kamaq. Honestly I could list them for years and never get them all demons and gods alike and they all existed some of them still do. Humans believe what they wish to and Gods and demons allow them to why entice them with the truth?

"But there are two sides to each coin not so much good and evil although we do have our tendencies to lean to one set of behavior or another. It's more about stability and the force with which we rule. "God" as you would believe him is a patron deity in heaven who is still living at the moment but he loses his power because he relies on love to keep his subjects loyal.

"I indeed was one of his most loyal followers but I chose to leave him, I left because his love was not true and he placed another above us all. But that is neither here nor there and not worth remising about. The fact remains that the power plays in heaven are grander and that they are so absorbed with their own power struggles and their pursuit of this love that they rarely intervene in the world of humans.

"Then there are demons and this realm. I control them all. Unquestioningly. Unlike the gods of heaven I rule with will and force and strength no others here have the power to take my seat from me so I command a certain amount of control of the grand scheme of things. Even Baal bows to my command although not often willingly. He greatly overestimates his strength in thinking that he could keep you as a pet however."

Lucifer smiled and produced a cup of coffee from nowhere which he sipped slowly. Eve looked at him like he had just told her that the end of the world would be brought about by the Care Bears or the Smurfs. It was just too weird for her human belief system to incorporate.

"So where do I fit in in all of this?" Eve looked at him.

"Where do you want to?" Lucifer stirred his coffee. "There was no coincidence in your birth Eve and while the extent of that is not something I choose to share at this point you have control of where you will go. Do you wish to simply live or do you wish to rule? That is a choice only you can make. For now you will need to remain here and recuperate."

"I should have died, you should have let me."

"No." Lucifer set down his cup. "What you did was foolish. The Blade of Destiny is not something to take such foolish risks with and you are lucky I could still save you. That blade has one purpose in this world. Joven was foolish to steal it when he did and you were foolish to use it on yourself. Your wings while they have retreated for now could have been lost forever had you left that blade in much longer."

"They aren't gone?" Eve self consciously touched her back.

"No they are still there, just retreated and they will be changed from now on. They will be stronger, changed if they return but not gone. For now you need to rest and try to relax. Baal will not bother you further unless you wish to see him."

"Thank you."

"Go back to the chamber upstairs I will send you someone to eat."

------------------------------------------------

Lucifer stepped through the realms and wrapped his arm around Gabriel's neck. He pulled the former demi-god's head back and pried Gabriel's mouth open. Lucifer carefully opened a vein and allowed a trickle of blood to run into Gabriel's mouth. It took a few minutes for Gabriel to come around.

"Welcome back." Lucifer smiled and released Gabriel's neck.

Lucifer squatted across from Gabriel and looked over the once great demi-god. Gabriel was light to Lucifer's dark. Where Lucifer's hair was blue black, Gabriel's was icy white. Where Lucifer's eyes were a warm rich chocolaty espresso color Gabriel's eyes were icy white blue.

Lucifer's skin was between honey and olive and Gabriel's was pale flesh colored without tan or blemish. Opposing sides of a coin; light to dark. Gabriel looked at Lucifer.

"It's been awhile Lucifer." Gabriel stared across the room at Lucifer.

"That it has been Gabriel. Rather sad state that I now find you in half dead and devoid of power." Lucifer licked the blood from his fingers.

"Perhaps but I still have no regrets." Gabriel smirked. "Can you say the same brother?"

Lucifer laughed. "You never have understood have you Gabriel? I have no regrets and the hatred you have against me is largely misplaced."

"You made your choices Lucifer and I've made mine. Had it not been for your scheming I would still be in Heaven faithfully serving."

"Would you now?" Lucifer stood and circled Gabriel. "To serve for his love? That pathetic thing he tosses at you until you love him in return and then he takes away as soon as something better comes along? Something flesh and blood something warm and willing in a very carnal way? Please. I gladly take my place since my "fall" and I regret none of the choices that placed me where I am today."

"As you wish brother." Gabriel smirked.

"Your Eve on the other hand may have me rethinking my stance."

Gabriel was at Lucifer's throat in an instant. Lucifer easily overpowered the weakened vampire and tossed him to the ground pinning him down with a knee.

"Ahh brother you are so predictable." Lucifer hissed and extended his fangs. "If I wanted it I could rape your Eve repeatedly for weeks until she begged me to kill her and then not to stop. But I don't have to savor her flesh as Baal has already tasted her pleasures, quite a nice pet she makes for a demon."

"Liar!" Gabriel roared and struggled.

"I am, but not now. Baal drugged her with his blood, got her drunk on lust and fucked her until she came beneath him." Lucifer smirked and released his brother. "And she turned the Blade of Destiny on herself in her shame."

Gabriel stilled instantly.

"Yes brother," Lucifer stepped away. "She plunged it nearly into her heart and yet she lives if not for the sacrament of my blood she would be in the land of the dead even now. So quit your fucking thrashing and listen for once. I have a proposition for you."

------------------------------------------------

"Eve." Lucifer smiled. "What can I do for you?"

"Why did you save me? Why didn't you just leave me to die?"

"It was not your time Eve." Lucifer laid the Blade of Destiny down on the table before him. "Why did you turn the Blade on yourself?"

"I deserve to die." Eve hissed. "I am a worthless whore unfit to be called vampire, human, God or demon."

"That is hardly true." Lucifer steepled his fingers. "No God can reign in heaven without knowing hell, no demon king could ever rule in hell without understanding heaven. It's well known that my life began in heaven as an angel among the Gods themselves and I chose my path and to leave that place.

"Unlike heaven hell is ruled by strength and held by power. Heave relies on games playing their pawns off each other in the never ending quest to be the most loved, the favorite in the eyes of one God or another. Here we rely simply on our own strength and intelligence none here had what it takes to remove me from my position so here I remain for now."

"That seems a very narrow view of things." Eve smirked.

"Only has narrow as the reality of things. God played us all off of each other for as long as there was history, all the Gods did and still do. At any given time heaven is divided under the command of several ruling Gods and the angels who serve them. They war with each other, switch sides, curry favor, plot, overthrow and kill each other to be the most favored and remain in power.

"Unfortunately the power plays in heaven have overridden their goal of creating and nurturing earth and things have stagnated." Lucifer paused and turned the Blade over with his fingers. "Hell still works with precision we plot and destroy, kill and maintain our end but heaven has fallen behind and the veil between the worlds has grown thin.

"The current state of things threatens the very fabric of all the worlds. It's become necessary to put into motion many plots to try to restore the balance but nothing can be done without great pain and sacrifice."

Onyxwolf
Onyxwolf
214 Followers