Of Mice and Men Ch. 2

Story Info
For women who hate facials and the taste of cum.
884 words
4.12
61.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactiphile
cactiphile
16 Followers

It was about a week after our game of weights and electricity that Cat decided to get her revenge.

She had made me promise not to masturbate or cum until she said, and the week had gone slowly as she built up my tension. Work filled the days but the evenings and nights were agonising especially when Cat choose to masturbate for her pleasure but denied me any relief.

So Sunday came around we both had showered and it was time for a nice Sunday afternoon entertainment. I was lying on the bed and Cat was sat across my legs.

"So do you want to cum today?" she asked. "Yes, please Mistress," I begged. My cock was already starting to throb at the thought of release.

"I still haven't forgotten how you came in my face last week and spoilt my cum you know." My Mistress definitely did not enjoy facials or swallowing I must add.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I couldn't help it. Please let me cum today".

She started rubbing my nipples, which made my semi-hard cock turn into a solid rod, "Okay you can cum today but only when and how I say."

"Thank you Mistress," I said with a little trepidation.

She moved up the bed and her pussy was above my face, "First lick this, and if you do it well you get to cum."

Cat lowered herself down onto my face and I started licking her pussy gently and slowly how she liked, avoiding her clit to start with, just parting her lips as I drowned in her scent. As she started to move and grind into me harder, I quickened the pace. After a few minutes I could tell she was close so I sucked on her hard little nubbin, until she clamped hard down on my face and came, almost suffocating me in the process.

"Not bad, so now its your turn, but don't cum until I say," Cat grabbed my hard cock and started a quick up and down motion. "Okay, stroke you nipples and I'll give you 10 to get right to the edge" I don't know why but her counting me excites me, and I normally get there before she finishes.

"..8, 9 , 10. So are you there?" Her hand had slowed to a gentle motion just keeping me pinned in place, threatening to overspill.

"Oh,Yes, Mistress Cat"

"So do you want to cum?"

"Please , yes"

"Not yet, only when I say. You hold it a little?" she told or asked me.

"Yes Mistress"

"You remember how you squirted in my face last week? I think turnabout is fair play, you are going to get your own load in your own face" she told me.

"I don't understand Mistress". And I didn't, even on a good day, my cum seldom squirts further than my nipples.

"I'm going to make you squirt your weeks load into your face and your open mouth. The whole stringy sticky mess, then perhaps you will understand why I don’t like it. It's either this way or you don't get to cum." She was still keeping me close to the edge.

I weighed the two options, how bad could it be? Plus I couldn't see how it was going to get there anyway. "Okay Mistress, tell me what to do".

She managed to get me positioned with my feet on the wall, my back and neck curled so my cock was directly above my face. I'm only of average length and I'm not that flexible so it doesn’t reach my mouth like some men say they can, but at a distance of about 4 inches my cock looked huge and even a bit frightening like the barrel of an open gun.

Cat was holding my cock pointing it at my face, stroking me up and down keeping me to the edge. "Carry on stroking your nipples and open your mouth" she directed me.

"Wider…. That’s better, okay now in your own time you can cum" she speed up her hand movements again.

I was quite close to the edge but the prospect pointing right at my face was putting me off a little.

"Okay, last chance I'll count to 10." She told me.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

Oh no, I was cumming, I just can't resist the counting. I could feel the first squirt as went through my cock and saw it coming straight into my open mouth, the second and third long strings of cum went in as well before I closed my mouth which felt full. The rest of weeks cum went over my mouth and down my chin, very messy.

"Okay now swallow it" Cat told me.

I could taste the cum in my mouth, and the taste wasn't unpleasant but the stringy gloopey texture wasn't nice at all ,but I did what I was told and swallowed. Cat moved her hand up to my face and coats her fingers in the cum on my chin and put them in my mouth for me to suck clean.

"So now do you understand?" she asked.

I nodded my head, "Yes Mistress", a strange mixed feeling overwhelming me, knowing that now she had a new humiliating and fun punishment for me.

cactiphile
cactiphile
16 Followers