Of Purpose and Will

Story Info
A story of sensual servitude and erotic orgasm denial.
1.6k words
3.57
31k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I greet you at the door wearing shiny black bitch boots, thigh highs, and a black baby doll with matching thong. Your eyes linger over me, lips curved in an approving smile. You see the pillow by the door, and realize I had waited as you asked, kneeling until I heard your key in the door..

I take your coat and hang it up, and then follow you to the couch, where I sit at your feet while you check your email and do your daily end-of-day rituals. You hand plays with my silky hair, or simply rests comfortably on my shoulder as you go about your business.

After a while, I get up, unprompted, and return with your favorite tea. You delight in me being able to anticipate your needs, and kiss me gently as I hand it to you.

"I think I'm done work for the evening pet. Why don't you dance for me a little, I do so enjoy watching you lose yourself in the music!"

I smile, and bow my head slightly, laughing a little as I hear Lordi beginning to play.

"Do you want me to use the pole today, or would you prefer something else Master?"

"Yes, use the pole. I'm easy to please, I'd just like to relax a bit pet, and you're so good at doing that!"

I grab onto the silver pole, turning to look at you seductively as I begin to dance. I start off slowly, moving my hips to the bass, mixing in a few salsa steps as I twist around the pole, always leaving one hand on it. As the music picks up, so do I, moving with the beats, gyrating and bending, affording you all kinds of provocative views. I hook one leg around the pole, using it to swing myself around slowly until I land, legs spread, on the floor. I slowly peel one shoulder strap off as I raise myself on my knees, arching my back and running a hand up all my luscious curves. As the second strap comes off, the baby doll falls slowly, revealing my rosy nipples and round breasts.

I stand up, trailing my nails against the thigh highs and up my legs until they reach my thong, and I tease you for a while, allowing tiny peaks but never fully revealing my shaved pussy. I strut over to you and straddle you seductively, undulating my hips and torso, pressing my tits against your chest while I tickle your ear with my hot breath. I raise myself slightly so my tits are at your face level and slide my leg between yours, grinding gently, just enough friction for you to feel it. I drive you wild with my tits, first one then the other grazes your face, only the barest whisper of flesh against flesh, until finally you reach out and grab one of my hard nipples in your mouth, unable to stand it anymore.

Your tongue swirls and laps away at my hard nub, and when you finally release it, it's only to briefly switch nipples. I press my tits together with my hands, sandwiching your face between them gently, and then get off of you. You look at me quizzically, expecting an explanation.

"Come with me to the bedroom Master. I know just what you need!"

"Ah, taking charge pet, are we?" You smirk but rise and follow me to the bedroom.

"Take your shirt off Sir, please? I think you could use a wonderful massage after the day you've had!" You nod; content with the idea even though you thought I was going in a different direction. I warm the oil in my hands before applying it to your back, working it slowly, letting the tension drain away. I explore every inch of skin, moving from neck to shoulders to lower back and starting all over again. Once all the knots are gone and you're breathing deeply, I know now it's time for other ministrations.

I begin touching you more sensually, grazing your sides with my nails ever so innocently, pressing my tits against your oiled back and letting them slide over your smooth skin. I enjoy touching you, as you can tell. Even through your pants, you can feel the heat from my already moist pussy.

"Such a slut, but a very attentive one. I do appreciate your thoroughness pet! I am tired however, today was long indeed. I'm going to go bathe and then retire for the evening."

I smile, happy to have been of use to you, and get up to wash the oil off of my hands.

Your hand grabs my hair, winding it around your tightened fist, and you forcefully pull my head back to plant a passionate kiss on my lips.

"Uppity little bitch tonight, aren't we? Where are your manners, pet? I did not excuse you, yet. I think we're going to have to remind you of your place, my sweet."

You snap your fingers, and I spread myself out on the bed, hands at my sides and legs slightly parted. I watch as you attach the well worn leather cuffs, feeling them hug my skin, breathing in their scent. Next comes several lengths of hemp rope, all cut to measure. You deftly bind my wrists to the eyebolt above the headrest, giving me enough play to squirm but not shift position.

My eyes give me away as I watch you, and I impishly stretch my body out invitingly towards you.

"

No, you impudent thing! This is supposed to be a lesson to you, not an indulgence. If I reward bad behavior, well, that would not bode well for your future services to me, now would it?!"

You laugh softly and teasingly slap my breast before slipping on a pair of clean white panties on me. Attaching the suspension ankle cuffs, you raise my legs straight up, and spread them as far apart as comfortable. Each ankle is then tied to O rings sunk into the ceiling above the bed.

"I'm too tired to work you properly, so I think I'll let something else do the work for me. I had been saving these items for the right occasion, and it would seem this is it."

You slip a DVD into the ps2 and switch on the wall mounted TV. With my legs spread like this, I have a perfect view of the screen, and giggle as I see the images begin to play.

Girl on Girl porn, and not the fake kind. These are not actresses pretending to be into other girls, you can always tell the fakers. No, these girls enjoy exploring each other, you can see it in their eyes, and the way they touch each other.

"Not one of them has fake tits, they're all natural, curvy beauties, much like yourself, slut. The last ace up my sleeve is this tiny wireless vibrator, which magnetically attaches onto your panties. I chose white so I could see your arousal when I come out of the shower.

Oh, and in case you're wondering.... it's not a very powerful vibe, so I doubt you'll cum."

You flash your teeth at me in a catlike grin, and clip the heart shaped vibe over my clit. Turning it on, you grin broadens as you watch me realize the full extent of your words.

You check my restraints and circulation one last time before leaving to take your shower.

"I'll be back in 20 minutes or so, wench. Plenty of time to let you think about your erroneous actions."

My eyes flicker over to the screen, where a raven haired beauty with pierced nipples is laying the pipe to a lovely red head with full perky tits, doggy style. I watch, feeling my swollen clit tingle, as the strap on cock slides in and out of her juicy cunt. Her tits clap and jiggle with every thrust, her eyes are shut and her mouth slack with ecstasy. The black haired vixen reaches around and diddles the red head's clit with one hand, as the other hand grabs her full round ass, fucking her slowly, letting her feel each stroke deeply and fully.

I close my eyes, not wanting to torture myself further, but the sounds of moans and wet, slurping fucking is almost as bad. Opening them again, I see the scene has changed, and a blond Amazon has been added to the fun. She is laying on top of the red head, one hand buried in her bush while she grinds against her, their lips joined in a passionate kiss. The black haired woman is watching, teasing herself slowly with a Hitachi wand.

I moan, low and primal, and try to shift my cunt enough to get more stimulation out of the tiny vibrator, but Master was right... it isn't enough to make me cum. I sigh in frustration, knowing full well he won't let me cum tonight, and maybe not even tomorrow.

Much to my chagrin, I am at times no better than a bitch in heat, and he knows it. Sometimes, torturing me with pleasure is much more effective than painful administrations. Besides, he loves having me sexually frustrated; loves the way my body reacts for him.

I lay there, squirming and dreaming up ways to please him until I hear the shower stop.

Returning to the bedroom, he immediately releases me from my restraints, after admiring my thoroughly soaked panties with an appreciative wink.

Cuddling me, he idly trails his hand over my wet pussy, feeling my swollen lips through my panties, and says " I have one more surprise my lovely wanton slut, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. I hope you sleep well and have delicious dreams, my love."