Of Similar Tastes

Story Info
Voyeur coed learns a terrible secret.
1.7k words
3.9
19.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was peeping. That's right I was a chick peeping tom. I guess my mom would call it a peeping Thomasina but I only know that every time a hot guy is undressing or cleaning off or whatever I was hiding behind something staring at him. I would never approach the guy or let him know I was looking, oh my god that would be so bizarre, but I look just the same. I seemed to be the only girl in my whole town that was into peeping. All the other girls, boys, men, and women were all so perfect, perfectly uptight.

But now here I am, 19 and getting ready for college with still no cock, no pussy, not even a full mouthed kiss. What can I say, I was shy. So shy, in fact, I was staring with my binoculars into my hot ass neighbor's window as his cock flopped around the bathroom. Some chick was sucking him and I was so hot I couldn't stand it.

She was like something out of a porno with a full rack and full sexy lips. It was the head cheerleader again. We had been classmates but I never spoke to her. She was working his rod slow and I could see her face suction his cock. He seemed pretty pleased with himself before bending her backwards onto her hands and had her doing some reverse crab thing as he shoved it in her. She was stuffed with hard dick in one swift stroke. Then the fucking started. He was pinching her nipples and fingering her button. I was rubbing myself so hard I could barely stand it.

They went at it for a few minutes before she jumped up and started sucking him off. About the time cum shot her in the face I was cumming hard.

I peeked out the window as he closed the curtain. He was staring at me, like he could see me and he smiled. How creepy.

The next day and for days to come, the cheerleader was nowhere to be found. I could have told them that she was fucking Mr. Harrison, but nobody would believe me.

Other girls started to go missing to, not like a whole heaping bunch but about one or two a year. And all right after I saw Mr. Harrison banging them.

I went to college and I was kinda glad. Not that I would ever go missing, nobody even knew I was alive except mom and dad.

I returned home my junior year for the holidays. Still a virgin, still a peeper, and still unnoticed by all. The girls stopped vanishing and Mr. Harrison had moved into the large, two-story house just barely outside of town. He was replaced by a boring-as-hell elderly couple who did nothing but watch game shows. No more fucking, no more sucking.

I was in my bed wishing there was something I could watch, porn had become boring and nobody was doing anything hot. I fingered my cunt idly as I tried to think of where I could go to view some hot screwing. That's when it came to me. The was something I could do.

I flung on my coat and rushed downstairs Telling my parents I was going to that Christmas party after all. They seemed pleased that I was finally trying to include myself in social events and let me run off without a word.

It was cold outside but my throbbing cunt kept me warm as I rushed quietly to Mr. Harrison's house. It was in something like woods about a mile past main street. I was so horny thinking about all the hot and kinky things he was doing, maybe he was slamming his big fat cock up some chicks tailpipe or banging the hell out of her mouth. Missing chicks or not, I wanted to see him filling hot dick into some hot cunt.

I made it to his house only to discover that he was throwing a party all his own. The house was filled with holes being filled. The math teacher was fucking the store lady. The waitress was getting all lesbian with the car sales man's daughter. I even saw Mr. Jonas shoving his cock up Mr. Brown's ass. I watched for a minute. Brown's face was twisted with pleasure as Jonas' cock fucked him, not two inches from Mrs Tweets sucking cum out of Ms. Cane's twice-fucked cunt. It was a huge orgy with Mr. Harrison in the mist of it all getting Officer Shirley shoving her big round ass onto his cock, As she sodomized herself he just watched. Then he looked in my direction and I ducked down, I knew he was moving away from Shirley because she complained.

I rushed around back and hoisted myself up onto the second story and into an empty bedroom. I was so hot, my cunt so wet. I could still hear the sounds of fucking downstairs as I touched my hot, wet cunt. It felt so good, I leaned back and rubbed my love button and thought of how much Shirley liked getting butt-fucked by Mr .Harrison.

I was so close to cumming I could taste it when I hear someone at the door, I shoved myself into the shutter-door closet and waited. I had never ever even tried to do something like this stunt before and I was getting even wetter as the couple came in. It was Shirley and Mr. Harrison sucking and laughing all the way into the room. They jumped on the bed and started to kiss. Then, after he sucked her large nipples he began to go down on her. He started by licking her button as I reached my hand into my cunt and rubbed mine. As he swirled his tongue around her cunt opening I found myself doing it as well. Then my finger and his tongue slid into hot wet pussy. I let out a small sigh watching him work. I only gave it a thought that they could have heard but they didn't seem to and it went on.

His long tongue licked and sucked at her cunt and she moaned as groaned. I had to stop breathing so I wouldn't do it to. Oh god, I felt one brewing.

Out of freaking nowhere his tongue got longer and thicker, shoving deeper and deeper inside Shirley. I couldn't breath, no screaming, no nothing as he seemingly sucked the life force out of her with his freakish tongue, She shriveled and with one last scream she was nothing but a husk. Like a mummy or something. Then the huge vein filled tongue retracted. I covered my mouth now fully understanding and not getting it one fucking bit. I tried not to shake, or move, terrified that I would suffer the same horrible fate. He just threw what remained of Shirley into the fire and boy did she go up in a flash.

My eyes were huge and terror filled as he sniffed like an animal and grinned.

"I know you are here." For a second I thought of that same line used in psycho flicks everywhere. Horrified girl hiding in the closet with an insane maniac looking for her. "I knew you were there for a very long time. You've been watching me for years now and I have to say, I like you watching me. I like watching you masturbate and rub your nipples for me. It was only a matter or time until similar minds got together."

He came to the closet and flung open the door with me, pants around my ankles and hand still in my crotch, and he smiled. I fought as he pulled me out and then begged him not to kill me as he pulled me towards the bed. I was sobbing by the time he pushed me down. I didn't want to die and I made sure and told him so. He smiled sweetly, his tan taunt body stood over me and I never quit thought about how tall he was or how piercing his black eyes were or for that matter how his eyes were the same color as his hair.

He took off my pants as I tearfully begged him not to kill me. and he tore off my shirt leaving nothing on my body. "You are not noticeable, most didn't even notice you came back. But I did, I've always been happy when you came back. Similar minds my darling. Now, I want this to be perfect. You are the one I need, I want and you are the only one I will never hurt."

His face slid down my leg and he inhaled the scent of my pussy as that tongue touched my button. I was so afraid as he began licking me and fingering my cunt but it felt so good, like nothing I've ever been able to do even with that buzzer thingy I took from My mom's room last year. He licked and sucked my pussy until his boner was so hard I almost felt it through the bed.] He stood up and pressed his cock against my pussy as he rubbed my button. Then with one quick movement he busted through my often-touched but never-fucked pussy. It was agony, it was passionate and I fucked him back. Slamming together hard and fast like we had always been fucking. He knew where to touch me, I knew where to touch him and we fucked right on the bed where he sucked Shirley dry only a moment before. It was so good all I could do was moan and scream as he grunted his way in and out of my super-horny pussy. The springs screamed with me and the whole bed shook until pictures on the wall began to vibrate. One fell down and I imagined that we fucked so hard the whole house fell down.

Then he came. He shot his load deep inside me pushing me over the edge into a screaming orgasm. No thought, just pure and simple, we went fuck happy and the bed collapsed.

In closing, I stayed with Mr. Harrison. Yes he still gets other women and yes he still suck them dry by tonguing them, but hey everyone's gotta eat right? I still watch him fuck these doomed girls and he still watches me masturbate. Only difference is I get to fuck him afterwards, after all, similar minds and all that jazz.