Of the Earth Ch. 01

Story Info
Child of nature meets her match.
1.2k words
4.05
12.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Derek**

Curling brown hair.

Derek only got an impression of her face, but he could still feel her. She had squeezed past him in line at the coffee shop to grab her order. Hoping she was staying to enjoy her coffee he glanced back, noticed she was heading towards the exit and felt a twinge of disappointment. He shook his head at himself, but made a mental note to keep a look out for her tomorrow morning -- just incase.

*Later that week*

Wandering through rows until he reached the shelves marked Fantasy; he slowly scanned the titles until he found what he was looking for White Witches of Winter, an anthology. As he was trying to walk and read at the same time he was too late noticing the quick footsteps in his direction and walked right into someone. Hard. With his book knocked out of his hand he barely had time to think as he made a grab for her shoulders on her way down.

Ah. Green eyes to go with that curly brown hair.

"Oh, excuse me. I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention." She said shaking her head to clear it.

"No, my fault... I was in my own little world." Said Derek, staring a little as he was cataloguing her every feature. He was flustered when she arched a brow and slanted a look at his hand; he had pulled her flush against his body when he stopped her from falling and hadn't realized he still had a hold of her.

He inhaled her scent as he carefully unwrapped his fingers from her arm. Gardenias, a sweet blend of gardenias and vanilla- very subtle but he had an appreciation for subtle fragrance. Just as he could appreciate her full curves pressed up against him, she pulled away and bent down to grab the books they had dropped.

"Nice choice, that happens to be a favorite of mine" she said handing his book back. When he didn't respond she just shook her head and grinned, "Well I must be getting back, see ya' around."

Derek didn't realize he hadn't asked her name until she had already walked through one of the back doors marked Employees Only. Normally he had a way with women, but this one managed to tongue tie him at every turn. With a small sigh of self disgust he turned towards the register, comforting himself with the knowledge that he now knew where she worked.

Mine. Was the thought that echoed through his mind as he recalled her scent, and full dusky pink lips.

Mine.

**Melanie**

Later the next week found Melanie sipping her coffee, and smiling over the top of her newspaper. Normally she would help out at her sister's bookshop on the weekends, but after burning the midnight oil all week her sister understood her need to take it easy for a few days. She was smiling, recalling her game of cat and mouse with Derek since their last meeting. She had managed to watch him all week during breaks in her work without being noticed, it hadn't been easy. For some reason he was able to sense her, even when she changed her customary fragrance and used a cloaking spell just in case. Two times, he had cocked his head to the side and inhaled deeply then proceeded to scan the coffee shop from corner to corner. The last time he had turned his head back and looked straight at her, a little puzzled frown on his face before she had quickly slipped out the door.

He's perfect. Melanie felt herself growing hot as she remembered his hard body locking her against him, and how he had smelled of earth and power. He was just what she was looking for- a wonderful male specimen. Too bad she wasn't the relationship kind, because she thought he might be a keeper. Steering her mind back to her plan, she reminded herself that while she may doing this with the sole intention of getting pregnant it didn't mean she couldn't enjoy him while she was at it. After all, she was a child of nature- and what was more natural than sex?

Slowly lowering the paper, she picked up her cup and slowly made her way to the counter of the coffee shop. She reached out and placed her cup next to him as she lightly leaned into his back, "Hello Derek, did you enjoy the book?"

Feeling his body tense, she was not surprised when he turned quickly in his chair to face her. "Where did you come from?" Again he made a quick scan of the shop and sniffed the air a bit, looking a bit suspiciously at her.

"From right over there", she laughed pointing to a table in the corner he had not noticed coming in. "But did you enjoy the book?"

"Yes, I couldn't put it down. I'm at a disadvantage here, somehow you know my name but I never got yours", his voice was like whiskey- smokey and warm.

"Melanie Trivaegne, but somehow I doubt your ever at a disadvantage. I'm glad you enjoyed my book, it was my best to date." Her eyes were bright and cheeks becoming pink as she reacted to the heat radiating from his body, and the way his eyes swept her figure. Boldly she let her eyes drift over his face, noticing his eyes were so dark a shade of blue they were almost black. His body was lean, built like a swimmer -- but hairier; he had a dark five o'clock shadow and black shaggy hair to his shoulders.

"I am honored to meet you Melanie, your work was fascinating." She almost groaned with need when he took her hand in his, and as he kissed her palm he slowly licked along her lifeline. Her nipples visibly tightened as she shivered slightly, and he smiled up at her not letting her hand go but rubbing his thumb across her wrist.

**Derek**

He knew she was very sensitive to touch and smell by her reactions, and it didn't hurt that he was sending out short bursts of pheromones. His eyes watched hers as he slowly insinuated his knee between her legs, so that she was standing almost straddling his leg. Growling deep in his chest, he sent out another flow of musk as he leaned forward and licked her wrist before nipping gently.

Deciding to play this slow, and on his own terms Derek kept his leg between hers as he stood up, rubbing against her core. He clenched his teeth as he felt her lean in, causing her nipples to drag across his chest as he pulled himself to his full height. Standing at 6'2" he was at least a head taller than Melanie, and he sucked in a breath as he enjoyed feeling her slide against him again.

The only thing that could make this better is if there were no clothes in the way, he thought.

His cock was so hard it hurt, but it hurt good. Blatantly he readjusted it, knowing he would have her no matter what it took.

Holding her hand he asked, "Are you busy today?"

"As a matter of fact I will be busy, but I have some free time tonight-say after eight?"

"Would you like to have dinner with me then?"

"Yes, call me before you come over though", she said pulling a card from her purse to give him. "I lose track of the time occasionally when I work."

After saying his goodbye, he licked her palm again before walking past her toward the door and heard her let out a small growl of her own.