Ofelia Ch. 01 Pt. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Dating? Hello!" Ofelia said, and couldn't help but laugh. "It aint a date, it's more like...."

Daniel waited. "It's more like what?"

"Well..."

"Yeah?"

"Whatever, but it aint a date." Ofelia said after a long pause, during which she used her hands to push water away from her, making little wavelets that spread out towards Daniel's white legs. "That's twice you're getting in trouble with me."

Suddenly Ofelia dunked herself into the water and Daniel watched her making her way across the pool, back towards him. The water rolled silver across her back and bottom, which kept sticking up and breaking the surface. She swam like a frog and made slow progress. When she came back up she was still about ten feet away from him. She didn't whip her hair around or sputter. Her head came up and her eyes were sealed shut. She wiped her nose and her eyes and blinked.

Daniel swallowed hard. Ofelia's bikini top was flimsy enough when it was bone dry; now that it was saturated it molded itself around her little round breasts and her nipples were as plain as her belly-button. They were diamond-hard and stuck out like a hitchhiker's thumbs. Daniel tried not to look at them. He kicked his feet in the water. He thought to himself that it was almost inevitable that he would sleep with her. The day was shaping up to be something straight out of a cheesy romance novel.

Or so he thought.

Ofelia swam along like a toddler in a walker, letting the water hold her up, just pushing slightly against the bottom of the pool on the balls of her feet. She came closer and closer to Daniel until her feet were on the last step leading down from where he sat. She stood up higher, then higher, until she was right in front of him. Her hands gripped the metal railings to either side. Her breasts were at Daniel's eye level. He reached out and put his hands on her slight waist, felt her cold, soft skin. She stood still, hands on the railing, and said nothing as he moved his hands down the curves of her hips, down the firm muscles of her thighs. It really was like a story in a book.

Daniel's throat squeezed as he moved his hands in unison back up the outside of her thighs, then slowly around her hips. He reached all the way around her and felt the taut cheeks of her behind through her bikini. She seemed to lean forward just a smidgeon, and her girlish flesh tightened under his fingers. Ofelia was humming quietly, some lullaby in Spanish her Mom used to sing to her, "Un elefante... se balanceaba... sobre la tela de una arana..."

Ofelia watched a jet fly by overhead, her adam's apple bobbing as she softly hummed, her knuckles white as she gripped the bright chrome-painted railings. Daniel took both hands now and put them around the young lady's thigh. She was fit, but not athletic; her thigh was sublimely soft and smooth to the touch. Daniel could easily join his thumbs and forefingers around it. He caressed it high above her knee, looking downwards. She kept her feet far enough apart on the cement step to allow him an intoxicating view of that firm, fatty mound at the top of her groin which made a noticeable bulge in the crotch of her bikini.

Daniel moved his hand up until the side of his index finger was touching Ofelia between her legs. He turned his hand as slowly as he could and now his thumb was up top, against her plump mons veneris, which he could tell was shaved smooth, and his fingers underneath, cupping the curve of her vulva, feeling its exquisite divide, its suave and perfect halves resting in quiet symmetry under the fabric of her swimsuit.

"Excuse me?" she said, and took her hands off the railings to push his hands gently away from her body. "You're so bad today." she continued, though there was no edge to her voice. She sounded like a nursemaid, or a babysitter.

"Sorry...I..."

Ofelia didn't wait for him to finish. She turned around and used the forefingers of both hands to fix the back of her bikini, which had started to ride up. Her small buttocks tensed under her soaked bikini as she bent her knees and placed her hands together in front of her, assuming a diver's pose. Then she dove back into the water.

Daniel was exasperated, and at that moment he wouldn't have been able to get up and leave even if he had wanted to. He slid into the water and it seemed like ice; it shocked away all that current that had built up inside him. He gasped and splashed his pale upper body, his arms and head. Ofelia was back-pedaling, giggling at his throes of adjustment. The water felt beautiful to her already, like a big numeral-eight- shaped womb.

Her boss kept his distance from her, which obviously was not what she expected or wanted, since after a while she turned onto her back and floated back towards him. Daniel figured: Okay, this was what she likes, this prick-teasing cat and mouse game. She likes being in control. She likes playing the weaker sex defending her virtue against the stronger, predatorial gender. Daniel congratulated himself on figuring Ofelia out, though in reality, he hadn't. There wasn't anyone who could figure Ofelia out.

As that seraphic face wandered into eye-shot, her pretty lips twisted into that stunted smile that was also a smirk, her dimples glazed with water, her lashes thicker and heavier, batting quickly over the fierce but welcoming black holes of her eyes, Daniel bent over her and gave her a kiss on her lips. She pushed her lips back and there was no resistance at all. He pulled back and looked down at her and spoke as casually as he possibly could, "You taste like cappuccino."

"Really?" Ofelia answered, "Well, I didn't brush my teeth yet. I should have, huh?"

Daniel put his arms under Ofelia, holding her in place, cradling her. She felt as light as foam. He could feel the rings of her spine through her skin. One hand was right on her bottom. "Nah, it's like being at Starbucks all over again." Daniel said, and he gave her another kiss. It was just a little peck. It even made a kissy sound. She pursed her lips and pushed back against his lips, not inviting it, but responding to it in kind. She cleared her throat. Under the water, Daniel's erection bulged in the front of Manuel's trunks. Ofelia got to her feet with Daniel's help.

He told her, "I guess you might want to brush before your fiance gets home. I'm sure you'll want to be minty fresh for him."

"Yeah, I guess." Ofelia answered. Daniel got uncomfortable for a moment, because she was looking down into the water. There was still plenty of light to see by. This was something Ofelia was used to seeing, being that she still shared a bed with her adult virgin brother and had to constantly keep her adult virgin fiance at bay.

"Is that getting sore?" she asked him, her eyebrows raised in earnest, causing his face to flush.

Her long index finger pointed down at his obvious predicament. There was sympathy in her voice, and she was so nonchalant in all other respects it gave Daniel room to pause and re-assess his previous judgment of her. He stammered but couldn't answer. Ofelia was fidgeting with her hair. A muscle-car rumbled and thumped by on the street just a matter of yards away, past a row of sheltering palms.

"Is it?" Ofelia asked him again, and it was driving him batty the way she kept looking down into the water; but instead of withering in fear or shame, Daniel's problem worsened.

"No.....I mean..." he mumbled, his mouth full of mothballs. His tongue stuck to his palate.

"That's only what I heard." Ofelia said, "That it gets sore when it's like that."

"Don't be such a sucker." Daniel said.

Then he turned about and made his way to the little staircase leading up out of the pool. He kept his back to Ofelia as he took a towel and dried himself off, then walked over to the small gate in the fence that circumvented the pool area, and lifted up the latch. He headed off down the walkway and up the stairs to Ofelia's apartment. By the time Ofelia made her way up he was in the bathroom changing back into his clothes. It was beginning to get dark, and Ofelia turned on the lights in the kitchen and the living room. Daniel came out of the bathroom and Ofelia was in the kitchen, unwrapping one of Dominga's shrimp tamales. She was standing there with her still wet bikini stuck to every nook, cranny, bulge, and curve her little body possessed.

"I'm gonna go, sweets." Daniel said. "I left your brother's trunks in the bathroom."

"Okay." Ofelia said, "You want some tamales to take home?"

"No, thank you. I'm sure they're wonderful, though. I had a nice time."

"Me too!" Ofelia agreed, taking a big bite of her tamale.

She looked like a chipmunk, her cheeks puffy with food as she chewed. Daniel watched her until she swallowed, and then went over to her to give her a kiss. He put his finger on her chin, turned his head to one side, and put his lips to her lips. She opened them up for him, and let him press his tongue against hers. They kissed for a long time, Ofelia standing there with the bitten tamale in her hand. Daniel took Ofelia's breast in his hand. It was so small and soft, even through her bikini. He felt her nipple pushing against his palm. He caressed it for a good long while, until he felt Ofelia's hand on top of his, moving it away.

"Um, pardon me, Senior." she said, as their mouths disconnected briefly, "What are you doing?"

Daniel said nothing. He just kissed her again and this time both of his hands came up. He took the straps of her top and pushed them down her shoulders. He kept pushing until her top fell away and her breasts were exposed. Ofelia broke off their kiss and looked down, chin to her collar, to see what he was seeing for the first time: her large, dark nipples standing erect on the rounded bellies of her breasts. Daniel took her breasts in his hands and gingerly caressed them.

"Guey!" she said, a slight hitch in her breath, leaning now against the kitchen counter. She took a bite of her tamale. She chewed casually while Daniel continued to handle her breasts, touching the hard tips of her nipples, stroking the tightened areolae. Her nipples became harder, more distended, as Daniel touched them.

"Calmate, Esse. Sheeez." Ofelia said, putting her tamale down and removing his hands again. She knew he wouldn't apply any opposing force. He watched her as she fixed her bikini, thumbs running under the straps at her shoulders, using the tips of her fingers to pull at the top of her breasts to adjust how they nestled in the bikini. She was sucking her teeth, running her tongue along the front of her mouth under her lips, upper, then lower.

"All you men are the same." she said when she was done, "Hands all over the place."

"We can't help it." her boss answered, and he finally turned to go, to really leave this time.

Ofelia was very wet between her legs, and it wasn't from having just been in the pool, nor was it largely due to Daniel's advances on her. Her heart fluttered as she stood there in the kitchen, and her belly was warm and excited when she heard him start his car and drive off. Without a moment's hesitation, Ofelia hurried to her bedroom to call Leonard.

12