Ofelia Ch. 02 Pt. 04-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment or two.

v.

Ofelia slipped her panties off and felt the wetness more and more between her legs. Manuel was still on his back and his penis (his cock) was still hard, or maybe it had grown soft and had hardened again while he slept. He had drifted off into so sound a sleep that he hadn't moved. Ofelia took her camisette off and gently slid the blanket down past that big bulge where his cock lay across his abdomen, morena-pink and perfect, embossed with intricate deltas of veins, his balls loose and soft below it.

Ofelia admired his small, compact torso, his lean, shapely legs. His face wasn't handsome, the skin there unfortunately blemished from an earlier bout with acne and youthful frustration; but to her it was beautiful, because she remembered when he had first come to them: a tiny bundle with a tiny cry that was like a piece of bright red filament threading the darkness, straight to her ears. She remembered how he would laugh when he saw her, all of four years old herself, bending over his cradle that was next to her bed because her father wouldn't tolerate having a screaming infant in his room. She would sing to him in Spanish, songs about spiders and elephants, silly songs that didn't mean much of anything but which meant worlds to a baby's ears.

Ofelia would give him a bottle and listen while he suckled away at it, his hands holding onto the warm rubber nipple, his eyes admiring his tiny and beautiful new Mama. Now she was prepared to give him something else, something for the man that was blossoming inside him and not the crying child who still lived behind those closed and gentle eyes. As she sat there looking at Manuel, she had never felt so decided. In a few hours she would be giving herself to the man to whom she desired to yield her entire being. And it would be perfect, because of Manuel.

Her heart pounded in her narrow chest, her nipples were like blown glass. It felt to Ofelia as if they would shatter unless they were touched, licked, sucked, tasted. She bent over and looped her hair behind her ears so that it wouldn't conceal her face from him when he awakened. Her breasts tipped down and her nipples glanced like hot pebbles on his legs. She lifted his cock with one finger and kissed it. She parted her lips and made sure the next kiss was warm and wet. She kissed it right above the top of the stiff trunk, on the puffy and smooth head where the skin was purplish, where the slit openings were. Her lips made a noise as she finished that kiss and opened them again to give his cock another. Manuel woke up and his hand was in her hair. He was half in a dream and wasn't aware that what he was dreaming was real.

Ofelia let her breath swirl over Manuel's cock as she licked it, moving the tip of her tongue in a circle all over the head, under the ring of foreskin which she pulled down to get at the tender pink skin it covered. She liked the way the cock's head broadened out, like an arrow, like a cobra, like an inverted Valentine heart. She opened her lips and gobbled up the head, feeling it fill her mouth, and the taste of it. She ventured her lips further down and Manuel moaned softly, then more loudly, as she went down farther and farther until she couldn't go anymore, but she was still not even close to the bottom where his cock grew up out of its thicket of black hair, where her hand was holding it.

"What are you doing...Oh my God..." Manuel said, finally waking. He was watching her. He could see her lips around his cock and moving up and down. He could hear the wet wash of her saliva, the pulling, sucking sounds. He wouldn't have believed that she had never done it before unless she had told him. Not that he would have known what to expect, since he had never had a girl sucking his cock. "You don't have to do that, mi amor!" he told her, touching her shoulder, lifting his head anxiously.

"Callate!." Ofelia told him, "I want to. I like it."

"You should stop..."

Ofelia slurped up off the end of Manuel's cock with a wonderfully sloppy noise. "Don't come in my mouth, Esse, because I want this inside me first."

"Then stop!" Manuel insisted.

"Oh phooey. Alright then." Ofelia said, and gave his cock one last wet lick up the front of it before setting it down. "You're such a baby. Now stay still."

Ofelia swung one leg over his legs and shimmied up. "I'm going to lower myself onto it." she told him. "Don't push it! Let me do it!"

"Okay. Wait! La puerta!"

"I closed it. Callate!" Ofelia told him. There was still enough light coming in through the curtains. On her knees, she stood Manuel's cock up and adjusted her position to accommodate for its prodigious length. For the first time, she wished that it was smaller. She was a bit clumsy, and Manuel didn't dare move a muscle.

Ofelia aimed the head of his cock toward the back of her Flower, underneath. He felt himself slide across the stubbly lips. Ofelia was going very slowly, shifting her little rear-end and fidgeting with his cock until it was at her small, virginal opening. She was so wet that as she lowered herself, still agonizingly slowly, she felt it going inside her [Fucking her]. It opened her up more and more, until for a second she stopped and decided there was no way.

"It won't go. Damn it!." she said. "Don't push it!" she yelled down at him. She slapped his arm, hard.

"I didn't!"

Ofelia closed her eyes and began to move instinctively. By this time she had managed to get up to her feet and was squatting over top of him. It didn't hurt very much at all, but the pressure scared her. Eventually when she realized it wasn't going to hurt she took more of him inside her. Manuel felt how tight she was, how hot and how wet. What better thing could there be? And yet it didn't feel as good as her mouth, or even her hand; not even as good as his own hand.

It squeezed him tight, but there was an unpleasant pressure, an irritation, as if something was stuck in There with him, like when you put a sweater on and your shirt-sleeves get wadded up, like when you pet a cat backwards. But that didn't last long. Ofelia lowered her little bare bottom more and more, taking him up inside her body. Her hands were on his chest, pushing painfully, stretching his skin.

Maybe fucking wasn't so great after all, Manuel thought briefly, and hated himself. So far, it hurt more than anything else. It felt like his willy was caught in a dangerous machine, or in the mouth of some wild and rapacious animal. But as Ofelia began to move her pelvis, her bare ass, up and down, as she became more and more wet, Manuel's doubts were dispelled and replaced with wonder. He wasn't horny, so to speak, as much as he was fascinated. Ofelia didn't seem to notice him underneath her anymore. She was Fucking. She was a fucker and she was filled with cock. She felt it push against her, inside, causing sweet sensations all through her fucker's body -

She guided herself according to those sensations, swallowing cock up, gobbling it up, feeling it poke her deep inside, inside her cunt, feeling it fill her up. She was breathing harder and making a high-pitched Banshee-Bruja noise, incanting. Her hands began to course all over Manuel's chest. She felt his subtle musculature, his tiny and superfluous boy-nipples, as her pussy, cockswallower, ate up cock. She ate & ate cock with her little bare behind moving up & down. She made more noises with her mouth that was making the letter *O*, her naked rump pushing up & down, back & forth, cheeks tense and hard -

Then she was sitting on him and he felt slightly imposed upon at first. It hurt his balls, her weight with her ass on his balls. He groaned in pain as she leaned over & shimmied & twisted her hips all over, grinding that touchy thing at the velvet top of her silkpussy against him, using him howsoever she pleased. He took hold of her breasts and they felt wonderful & new hanging down like that, bouncing & bobbling, wiggling right in front of him. She leaned over so that he could get her breasts in his mouth, all of her big dark nipples in there, all the way in, her fingers pushing her nipple, and the other nipple -

Then his hands were on her backside and squeezing her tight little cheeks that squirreled & pushed & tensed & bumped back into his palms. He felt her asshole with his fingertips, Ofelia's asshole, and rubbed it hard enough that he could feel it pink inside, inside her asshole, and then he felt the back of her pussy, how it imprisoned him and used him for its own pleasure, girlbeast eating up cock, how it suckled from it and soothed his cock, wrapped his cock in its girlnest, gobbled it up, rubbing against it, rutting on it, rutting it, rutting up against it -

Manuel was so fascinated he was now nowhere near coming. Ofelia, on the other hand, was just about there. She bent over him & kissed his mouth, her lips opened wide, something she thought she would never do. She knew she would fuck him and fuck him good & enjoy it & enjoy fucking him, but never thought she would kiss him that way. She bit his chin and he kissed her neck right there below her left ear - right there - and that did it -

Ofelia's pussy felt as if it had broken like an egg & all that hot yoke inside was suddenly pouring out all over his cock and his groin. She yelled and it felt as if her pussy was trying to push his cock out the way it moved. The tightness was replaced by a sopping wet, strange openness, and a strong, punky smell. Her pussy was squeezing and pushing and pulling him, pulling his cock. The bed was making a terrible racket, and Manuel hoped that Dominga hadn't come home because she would know that her grown-up son and daughter were Fucking each other and that they were fucking -

When Ofelia finally settled down she was lying on top of him. Their bellies were sticking together. Manuel stroked her hair, her back, her naked cracked in half bottom. He toyed with the hard pleated muscle where her rear-end was drawn down tugged and tucked into its dark, tightly pursed eyelet. He reached down further to feel the flesh nimbus stretched around his cock, cuntwrapped, warm in its pink lipring.

Manuel was glad for Ofelia and didn't care that he hadn't come. He wanted her soft little light body - o madre hermana leche de estrella luz de mi corazon - to stay exactly where it was. To hell with the world and everything in it.

Ofelia was the world and he was in it.

vi.

There was a small amount of blood on them where they had joined together and a dab of it on the bed sheets, but other than that it wasn't nearly the ordeal Ofelia feared it might be. The two of them lay close together for quite a few minutes on the dry side of the bed, Manuel curled up behind Ofelia, his hand on her belly. She didn't sleep because she kept her eyes on the digital clock on their bedside table. She had plenty of time still to get ready for Daniel, and she was reluctant to just jump up and walk out on Manuel even though she was beginning to get anxious.

They were on the side of the bed Ofelia normally occupied, except that she was facing the middle of the bed and her brother was behind her. In truth, he had precious little room. The more she lay there and thought about it, the more she wondered how he managed not to fall off. She slid over a few inches and felt him slide over as well, so that they wouldn't break contact. Ofelia smiled and squeezed his hand, "Papi?"

"What?"

"I have to get up."

"No."

Ofelia let her face drop down to the pillow again. Manuel spread his hand wide across her flat tummy, applied pressure, as if to say, You're not going anywhere. She felt him pressing against her bare bottom, and suddenly she realized he hadn't finished. She lifted her head from the pillow again, "Papi?"

"He went to China."

"You didn't finish."

"Finish what?"

"Hello! You know what I mean."

"No problem. Go to sleep."

"I can't. It's getting late."

Manuel's hand pushed even more firmly on her belly, and she felt his strength when he pulled her closer against him. He was harder now. He moved his hand and played with her breast. Her nipple was soft. He slid his hand down to the ridged curve of her ribs, down the waist-valley, up the slope of her hip, and finally around to her rear-end, which he promptly squeezed. She blinked slowly and felt his fingers slide between her small cheeks, down underneath, until he found the bulb of her Flower. He stroked her there and moved his fingertips until he found her wet opening. With his finger just inside it, he felt it grow more and more slippery. She made a soft little moan. She liked how it felt inside her very much. There was hardly any discomfort at all.

She had to re-adjust her position for him a few times but Manuel was able to enter her without having to work very hard. It was very pleasant to move into her in such a lazy way. She was wet and her vagina made little muddy croaks. Soon he was moving inside her quicker, pushing and pushing, stabbing her with it over and over. Then he heard her tell him,

"Don't finish inside."

"I won't." he said, and a few moments later he was out and Ofelia felt between her legs for it. She grabbed it and pulled on it and felt him splatter. She could feel it throb in her hand, could feel it coming forcefully under her fingers. Now she had it between her thighs and there was another mess. She smiled and then laughed, her little body vibrating with it, but quietly.

"Que?"

"Now we have to sleep on the floor." she said.

Seven o'clock came around, and to Ofelia those few hours seemed to take forever. She stood now in her bedroom while Manuel and Dominga had supper in the kitchen. She examined herself closely in her closet mirror. She was wearing a short black leather skirt and a shimmery red sleeveless halter top that was cut very low. A red lace bra pushed her breasts up and made them look plumper. She had a tiara in her hair, garnet earrings, a gold chain necklace (which Leo had given her), two bracelets on each wrist, and an ankle bracelet. She dabbed on a little mascara and eye-liner, and a subtle, dark lip gloss because she had heard Daniel mention once that he liked Latin girls with dark lipstick. That chola look. She sprayed a cloud of White Linen perfume and walked through it. She wore flats and sheer beige nylon stockings. Five of her ten fingers sported a ring, but she had put Leo's engagement ring on her dresser.

She had never decked herself out quite this much, she thought. She looked striking. Her skirt she especially liked because it looked good on her little backside. She had tiny red lace panties on, a pair which hugged her cheeks and squeezed them together. She imagined how Daniel might react when he saw her with those racy things on, and she smiled. Her pulse fluttered in her wrist and her belly was having a conversation with itself. She had spent an inordinate amount of time on the toilet, but to no avail. She just knew that she would have to go as soon as she got into Daniel's apartment.

When Daniel came he honked the horn of his black '99 Mustang and Manuel said nothing as he came into the bedroom and flopped onto the bed. He had a book under his nose, his usual comfort food.

"Bye Papi. I'll be back soon." Ofelia said to him, and bent over the foot of the bed to wiggle his big toe. He ignored her. She came over and gave him a kiss on the forehead, and he didn't even blink.

As she was leaving he said confidently, "If he hurts you I'll kill him."

"I know." Ofelia answered, "He won't hurt me."

"Lots of stupid girls have said the same thing." Manuel told her. His sister stopped and turned suddenly, then came back to where she could look at his face.

"Be careful what you say to me." She said to him sharply. Whenever she spoke to the boy in those tones he shrank visibly, blinked, cowered. But he didn't answer. He didn't apologize. The Mustang honked again, and Dominga shouted from the kitchen. Ofelia yanked the book out of her brother's hands and plonked it on the bedside table.

"Apologize to me." she told him. It was a command, not a request. Manuel shrank even more, and pulled himself into a sitting position, his knees up to his chin defensively. He wouldn't look at her. Anyone who observed them at that moment would have been astonished that one person could hold such power over another; and even more so that such power could come to the fore so quickly.

"Apologize to me." Ofelia said again. The tone of her voice made Manuel blush deep red. His voice broke when he finally did what he was told.

"Lo siento."

Ofelia gave him the book back and left the apartment.

Daniel was dressed nicer than usual as well. He wore dress slacks and a blue silk shirt. Ofelia's heart was racing as they drove off making small talk. She wondered why there was that strange awkwardness between two people even after they had been so intimate. Ofelia was thinking about only a few hours before, at the mill, in Daniel's office. She had been ready to jump on him right then and there, and now she felt shy and somewhat distant.

As if he was reading her mind, Daniel said, "There's something about the automobile that reminds the female of the species that the male is basically a predator..." he began, and it sounded like he had memorized it from a book. Her first thought was that Daniel and Manuel could probably be good friends if it weren't for the fact that they both wanted the same girl, and if it weren't for the sad fact (sad for them, not for her) that they were both members of the inferior sex.

"Huh?" Ofelia said, giving him a half-smile and raised eyebrows.

"Like all those fifty-dollar words? Sounded good, didn't it?" Daniel said.

"I guess." Ofelia replied, and looked out the windshield.

"That's why I always give the girl the option of meeting me somewhere instead of having me pick her up. When she's driving herself she's empowered. She feels safer." Daniel continued.

"You been with a lot of girls then?" she asked him.

"No, not really." Daniel replied, "A lot less than most guys my age. Are you surprised?"

"Kind of. You seem like, very confident. And like you're used to it."

"Well, I'm not. Used to it, I mean. I guess I'm pretty confident, or at least I've gotten good at acting like I am. One thing I learned is women don't seem to respect a man who's unsure of himself."

Ofelia nodded in agreement. She definitely found confidence and self-assurance attractive. That was one of the things she admired about Leonard, and one thing she wished Manuel would cultivate within himself.

"I thought we could go somewhere and get something to eat." he said, after a short silence.

"Okay." Ofelia said brightly, though the last thing she wanted to do was eat. So much for all that talk about just going to his place and it not mattering what she was wearing because it wouldn't be staying on long. The tension was killing her and after another few moments of dead air she took two fingers of her left hand and made them walk across the arm-rest between them. She was making that face where she looked like a little girl, her lips pursed because she was trying not to smile, and she was looking up at him under her eyebrows. She was humming.

Daniel watched the two fingers walk up to his side of the arm rest. They stood there for a while and then jumped from there to his shoulder. Ofelia made the little jumper cry *wheeeeeee* as he flew through the air. Daniel was trying to pay attention to the road and to Ofelia at the same time. His eyes darted back and forth. He had a suspicious expression on his face, which he had put there on purpose.

"Ofelia?" he said stiffly, "Pay no attention to those nice young gentlemen with the big butterfly nets, they mean you no harm. Everything will be....alright..."