Ofelia Ch. 03 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you in there, Papi." she told him, "I want to feel it in there, inside me..."

"Oh my God."

"I want your cock inside me..." Ofelia said, and the way she said that bad word, that nasty word, made the very thing that word referenced even harder than it already was. It turned her on to say it as well. She looked at him, feeling his fingers push and stroke and make love to her deep inside. She said again, in a bright, tense whisper,

"I want your cock... inside me, Papi."

"I can't." he told her. "Holy Hell, girl."

Ofelia was lying on her back now, holding his wrist and forearm, fucking his fingers. Her legs were apart, leaving him precious little room to sit. But he didn't dare try to move. She breathed faster, faster and harder, and in very quiet whispered tones she was repeating, "I want it, Papi, I want it..."

She let out a long, twisted groan and Manuel felt his hand get very wet. She opened her eyes and looked straight at him, her eyelids at half-mast but her stare so strong and direct it almost scared him. As pleased as he was to help her to -- ("get off", in English, was the only phrase that came to mind) -- he was also worried for her, and for himself. What was she turning into? She was acting like a sex maniac. What happened to the old Ofelia, the one who kept pushing his hand away every time he touched her? Now she was holding his hand inside her and acting like she would never let it go. Maybe she really was crazy?

"Is she getting sick again?" Manuel heard Dominga ask, and he could hear her sandaled feet coming down the hall. She must have heard Ofelia moaning and groaning. Manuel took his hand and fixed the blanket over his sister, who was buck naked underneath. She was holding her head with her hand now, moaning in agony rather than ecstasy.

"She's got a real bad headache." Manuel answered Dominga, who stood in the doorway with her hands on her hips.

"Good." Dominga said, "Maybe she will think twice before she does something so foolish again. If she wants to feel better, let her get some aspirins. Don't baby her, hijo."

Dominga walked off. But in a moment she was back in the doorway, "I'm going to see Tia Margot. I don't know when I'll be back. You should leave her be. You're spoiling her."

"Bye-bye, Mama." Manuel said.

"Are you listening to me?" Dominga said in a stern voice. Manuel nodded to her. Dominga shook her head and left the doorway again. Manuel heard her leave, listened for the sound of her car. When he was satisfied that she was gone he got up and fetched a glass of orange juice and two aspirins and brought them to Ofelia. She took them both gladly and thanked him. Manuel sat beside her for a long while. Ofelia took his hand in hers and interlocked her fingers with his. Her big dark eyes rolled up and looked at him with warm regard.

"You don't hate me do you?" Ofelia asked him.

"I love you." Manuel answered, flatly, as if he were simply stating a fact, like 'two plus two equals four', a fact which could never change, no matter what. Then he added, "Even though you're crazy."

"Maybe I am." Ofelia said. She kissed his hand. "You want to come in here with me?"

"I don't know..."

"Please?" Ofelia asked him, and batted her eyes playfully. "I'm not done with you yet."

"Oh no?"

"Nope."

"Well, okay then."

Manuel undressed and crawled into bed, and Ofelia gave him the time of his life.

ii.

By four o'clock Dominga was still out. Ofelia got up and was feeling much better after a couple more hours of sleep. The aspirins took the edge off the pain in her head, and the sex made her feel invigorated. She gave Daniel a call and drove to see him. It was past five when she pulled into his driveway. He pulled her to him and kissed her. Then he held her at arm's length and said, "I thought you were spending the day with your fiance?"

Ofelia shrugged, "I think I got dumped, mi amor. Yesterday, he kicked me out of his apartment."

"Jesus," Daniel said, surprised, "what happened?" He sat on the couch and put his arm around her shoulders. His other hand fumbled with a plethora of remotes until he found the one for the television and lowered the volume. He was watching a football game.

"I don't know." Ofelia answered, "I think we expected too much from him. He's a man, you know. We forgot that."

"So you told him that you and I...."

"Si." Ofelia said, and she had a vacant look in her eyes. "At first he was like, okay; but then, he got mad. When I told him that I had feelings for you, that it wasn't just, like fooling around."

"Well, it's hard to figure these things out." Daniel said, leaning forward and picking up a beer that he had on the coffee table. Ofelia felt her stomach twist and couldn't believe he wanted to taste that stuff again. "There's a fine line between what we fantasize about and what really happens; what we think we might want and what we really want."

"Yes." Ofelia agreed. "He said something like that, too. I think, he doesn't mind when I'm just fooling around, when it's just like kid's stuff. But it bothers him to know that this isn't like that. That my heart is in it."

Daniel said, "I was going with a girl once and I found out she was cheating on me. When I thought about what really made me angry, it wasn't that some other man had been with her, had sex with her. It was the little things that upset me, Ofelia. Like, not that they were in his car, kissing eachother, caressing eachother. I kept wondering, did they have the radio on, was there romantic music playing? Was it romantic, their time together? That's what bothered me. Sex is just sex. Making love is a whole different thing."

"I know. I feel stupid because I tried to make a game out of it. I thought he would like it. He did at first."

"So how are you with this, sweetie?" Daniel asked, "Tell me the truth."

Ofelia took a while to answer. She played with her fingers, pulling the invisible gloves. "It hurts. It hurts me. The way he talked to me."

"Go on."

"He made me feel...like. I don't know. I don't like to lose. I don't want to talk about it anymore."

"Are you sure you lost?"

"Yes. What are you watching, anyway?"

"Football. Don't tell me you've never heard of football?"

"Of course I have, but this ain't football, Mister." Ofelia said, confidently. "It's a bunch of overgrown boys jumping on top of each other."

Ofelia and Daniel sat on the couch without talking for a while. When Daniel got up to get her a Pepsi she looked at him, watched him walk. He was wearing a tank top and white denim shorts. She liked the way he looked. She admired the muscles of his legs, his arms. When he sat back down she snuggled up to him and played with the hair on his chest. Her fingers found his nipple under his tank top and she looked at him while she played with it, smiling.

"I wonder why boys have these." she said. "Do you get milk out of here or what?"

"Well, I never tried. So I don't know." Daniel answered, and Ofelia laughed. She let her hand roam freely, over his belly, down to his bare legs. Out of nowhere it occurred to her that she was cheating on him. She had just spent a long time in bed with Manuel. They had both climaxed several times. She had never thought about it before. First she was just cheating on Leonard, with Paul, with Manuel, with Daniel; now that she was Daniel's girl she didn't think to stop doing what she was doing with her brother. It never even crossed her mind. But the old Ofelia was still wrestling with the new, and the new Ofelia had been damaged by the very thing that had called her to the surface: the truth. Consequently, Ofelia quickly buried those revelations. Not only did she bury them, she danced on the mound of dirt over top of them.

Ofelia traced her fingernails along the top of Daniel's thigh, and then made her little walker with two fingers. She marched the little walker up the leg of his shorts, right to his fly, where there was a nice little hill for him to stand on. She was humming. Daniel watched with amusement as Ofelia made her little walker jump up and down on that hill. She made little grunts, as if of frustration, then raised her eyes to him. "He wants to get in there."

"Sweety." Daniel said, "Can we make your little finger-man a finger-girl? Otherwise, no open sesame."

"Okee-doke." Ofelia said, then made her humming sound higher pitched. Daniel wondered how any man in his right mind could possibly resist her.

They stayed in bed until nearly ten o'clock. Ofelia learned that variety was definitely the spice of life for Daniel. He made love to her in many different ways, from the side, from behind, with her on top, frontwards and backwards (he especially liked her backwards), the prayer position, with her on her side and him kneeling. At one point, when he was behind her, he tapped his finger on her posterior opening and said, "You're very beautiful, here." For a moment she was worried, but then he said, "But I can see it would be like trying to push a Q-tip through a brickwall..."

One thing he seemed to like most of all was having her take him in her mouth. That was fine with Ofelia, however, because she was developing quite an appetite for that anyway. It gave her a sense of control that she didn't feel with intercourse, even with her on top. She liked being able to manipulate his degrees of pleasure, and so far she found nothing revolting or nauseating in the experience. Her cousin Ana wouldn't do it, and told Ofelia once that it made her want to throw up whenever she tasted the man's fluids. The third time Daniel finished, which was the last time, he finished in Ofelia's mouth. He told her she didn't have to do that, but she wanted to. His issue was small at that point anyway, and she didn't mind the taste or the feeling of it in her mouth. When she had him all milked dry she padded off to the bathroom and emptied his semen into the sink. She rinsed her mouth out, not to rid herself of its presence, but simply as a matter of hygiene: a courtesy to Daniel. Even as she did so she found herself wondering what Manuel's tasted like, though she would be afraid to let him finish in her mouth because of the force of his ejaculations. She would probably choke.

They napped for about an hour and it was eleven o'clock when Ofelia woke up. She was sleeping on her stomach, with one of her legs lifted up. She had slept that way for years, especially when it was hot. She didn't feel Daniel's presence on the bed and then realized that she could see him in the mirror over top of his dresser. He was holding a small camera and taking pictures of her. She lifted her head and craned her neck to look over her shoulder, "Hey!"

"What?" Daniel answered, lowering the camera for a moment, "What's the pro-bleem-oh?"

"What are you doing?" Ofelia asked him, and put a smile on her face. She didn't want him to feel embarrassed, though she felt imposed upon. She rolled over and pulled her knees up.

"Oh, sure, spoil my fun." Daniel said, and took a seat at the foot of the bed. "I just wanted to try out my new camera." He held up the tiny gadget, and then began to go through the whole spiel of how many thises and thatses it had and all the bigitty-boombats it could whatnot. He ended by citing the price, which was more than Ofelia got paid in a week.

"Why didn't you ask me, mi amor?" Ofelia politely implored him, and she didn't care for the nervous look he had. She reached out and touched his knee, "I wish you asked me. I would have said yes."

"I didn't want to wake you." Daniel answered. "I know you had a bad morning and all, because of idiot me making you drink beer."

Daniel got up and put the camera on his dresser. Ofelia didn't want to make him feel uneasy, "Can I see them?" she asked him cheerfully.

"Sure." He came and sat next to her and showed her the tiny screen. He scrolled through the photos, one after another, from behind her, from the front, over top, some of them very close-up. Several of them showed her face.

"How many did you take?" she asked, and wrested the camera from him. She elbowed him playfully, and scrolled through the pictures for herself. She had never seen pictures of herself like this, because she never let anyone take such pictures. "Erase them, please?" She asked him as she handed the camera back. Then she checked her expression, and her tone, "Por favor? Please?"

"Why?"

Ofelia had to remember that this wasn't Manuel she was speaking to. She touched his arm "Mi amor, please. Erase them? Please?"

"Jesus, alright." Daniel said, and he got up. His thumbs were moving all over the little machine. He looked like a big baby whose balloon had just popped. "I thought you might like it, that's all. I know you like to be looked at, admired, all that."

"Yeah, I do. But. I'm sorry. Are you mad?"

"Oh, heck no." Daniel said, then tossed the camera onto the bed where she could easily reach it. Her eyes flashed to it, but she didn't reach out. "I was just trying the camera out. Come on, you better get dressed. It's almost eleven thirty. In a half hour you turn into a fairy god-mother, or like, a bunch of talking mice."

Ofelia laughed. She quickly got dressed and let her eyes flash to his little camera while he was turned away. She wished he would have to go and pee or something so she could pick it up and see if those tiny-little padlocks on her personal freedom and autonomy were still trapped inside. She would just have to trust him.

Ofelia left, feeling that she had lost twice in the same day. She had never felt weaker, more vulnerable, in her life.

12