Off At College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbT
BarbT
84 Followers

However, the only response that I got was more tonguing of my one tit and some twisting of my other erect nipple. Almost unconsciously I slid one hand down towards my crotch to relieve the tingling sensation in my pussy. As my hand slid over my panties I felt that the crotch was soaking wet. I whined, “I need you inside of me. I want you to in me. Kenny, plea – ase fu – fuck me!”

Ken sensed not only my need for sexual relief; he also spied my hand on my panties. Ken then eased his hand off my far tit and let it glide over my belly to my panties. However, instead of going to the outside with my hand, he eased in under the waistband and continued his travels toward my oozing slit. I felt his fingers brush my bush and ease over my clit until one finger was sliding between my swollen pussy lips. With another hip buck I forced his finger into my well lubricated pussy. Since I was still rather tight down there, the finger felt wonderful especially when the heel of his hand made contact with my clit.

Just as I was nearing an orgasm, Ken withdrew his finger from me pussy and pulled his hand out of my panties. Thankfully, he continued to work my tit and nipple with his lips and tongue. Nevertheless I moaned, “Don’t stop. It feels so good. I need to cum real bad.”

Briefly removing his mouth from my breast, Ken replied, “Just wait lady. I think you will like what comes next.” Then his tongue flicked my aching nipple.

He rose to his knees keeping contact with my tit and hooked his thumbs in the lacy waistband of my panties. With a quick tug he pulled my panties off my pussy and ass and down to part way down my thighs. Pushing my spread legs together he managed to get my panties off my legs and then pushed then apart again. This completely exposed my bushy mound to Ken’s gaze. Abandoning my tingling breast, Ken quickly traced a series of light kisses down my belly to my brunette bush briefly stopping at my belly button to kiss it. Although I was breathing heavily I noticed that his cock was stiffening as he knelt beside me. I reached out to stroke it and as I touched it, Ken turned around and got between my spread thighs.

“Just relax Jenny. This is your time.” Ken said matter of factly.

“I just wanted something to hold onto,” I replied.

With that Ken buried his face in between my thighs. I felt his tongue begin to probe between my swollen pussy lips. I let out a whimper, “Oh, that feels good.” As his tongue spread my lips, he started licking my entire slit from the bottom at my ass to the top just below my clit. As I humped my hips upward to get more contact with his mouth, he eased his hands under my ass cheeks. The next sensation that I felt was his hands pulling my ass cheeks apart as his tongue buried itself in my pussy.

After playing with my pulsing pussy for a few minutes, his tongue began probing into my bush to find my erect clit. It did not take Ken long to find it and the first touch felt like an electric shock. It was enough to send me into an orgasm. I grabbed Ken’s head and pulled in tight to my crotch. Incoherent sounds started coming from my mouth as I nearly blacked out from the intense feelings shooting from my lower region to my legs, arms and brain.

Thankfully Ken did not stop. He continued to lick and suck my clit, occasionally letting his tongue wander back down to my pussy. Even though my legs were beginning to feel like putty, I pushed my pelvic area into Ken’s mouth as my orgasmic shocks continued to fire from my clit and pussy. I released one hand from Ken’s head and brought it to my tit. I rubbed my breast and felt how hard my nipple was – I had never felt it so stiff and sensitive as it was now.

The spasms that racked my body eventually began to subside and my ass collapsed against the bed. As my breathing returned to normal I was completely relaxed. Ken pulled himself up from between my thighs and crawled up over me. He planted a sloppy wet kiss on my lips. With what little energy I could muster I reciprocated by opening my mouth and wedging my tongue into his mouth. I tasted my own juices for the first time. Ken then collapsed on me crushing my tits under the weight of his chest.

“Thank you,” I mumbled. “You sure know how to make a small town girl feel like a city girl. Where did you learn to do that to a girl?”

“Just practice I guess,” was Ken’s reply. “Jenny, I could tell that you were really enjoying yourself. That certainly enhances the experience for the guy. You know that a lot of girls just lie there and maybe move a little when a guy eats their pussy. But as I said you were very responsive. In fact I think that you were the most responsive girl I have ever had the pleasure to eat.”

“I can’t believe that any girl would not enjoy being eaten as you call it by you.”

“Oh, you wouldn’t believe the number of girls that I have gone down on that told me afterwards that they didn’t like it. That the only reason that they let me is because they sensed I liked it.”

My reply was short, “You can do that to me anytime you like.”

Ken pushed himself up from my upper torso and with one hand reached under his body to position the head of his cock at the opening of my womanhood. I felt the tip brush against my wet swollen lips. I lifted my pelvis to give him a better angle as he thrust his cock into my pussy. I don’t know if his thrust was so strong or if I was so lubricated from my previous cumming, but Ken’s cock just slid right into me. In fact, by the time he completed his first stroke, our pelvic bones were touching. I gasped and moaned at the same time as he completely filled me. Even after the oral experience that I had just gone through, the cock felt wonderful inside me.

After bottoming out on my cervix, he started a slow rhythmic in and out thrusting. Initially I just lay there, but after a couple of minutes, I found the strength to pull my legs up so that my heels were near my ass. This allowed me to counter-thrust with my pelvis. I also started pinching and playing with my nipples. They were still hard from the attentions that Ken had paid to them during the previous round.

“Jenny, you feel so tight around my cock,” Ken cooed in my ear.

Since I was still lucid, I replied, “And you fill me up Big Boy.”

While he was still pumping in me, Ken leaned down with his tongue and flicked it against one of my nipples when I momentarily released it. That was all it took to really get me going. I stopped my pelvic thrusting and just pushed my mound as far up as I could and held it there while Ken continued to piston in and out of my very lubricated pussy.

My breath came harder and I knew that I needed him to cum inside of my pussy. I urged him on by saying, “I want you to cum inside me. Make me know that I am a woman.” With that Ken increased the speed of his thrusts and I continued my musings, “Come on, do me harder. Let me feel you cum inside my pussy. My pussy wants to feel you spurt inside of me.” I reached my arms out around his back to try and pull him closer to me. “Come on, let me feel your cum, Kenny. You’re driving me nuts – your cock really feels big in my pussy.” Then I felt his cock stiffen and he buried his cock as deep inside as he could. “That’s right, cum for Jenny. I can take it.” With that Ken shot a load of sticky cum into my horny pussy. As he ground his pelvis into my clit, a small orgasm escaped and I stiffened myself. “I’m cumming too. Fill my pussy up with your cum, Kenny.’

As his cum filled my pussy, Ken’s cock shriveled up. Ken pulled out of my temporarily sated snatch and he rolled over onto the bed. However, he did not get up, he just laid there caressing my tits and running his hand down to my belly button and back to my tits.

“Gaw’d you are a tight little girl. You know, most girls as tight as you are are not nearly as fucking responsive as you are.”

“All I know is that I really enjoyed having you in me. I love it when a guy cums inside of me, it feels so hot – so damn sexy.” With that I reached over and ran my hand over his limp sticky cock. I also felt the mixture of our cums running out of my pussy and down the crack of my ass.

“You know, I was practically a virgin when I came to school this week. I had only been intimate with my high school boyfriend a couple of times. Then on Wednesday I was with another guy in your fraternity, and now you.”

Ken continued his caresses as he asked, “Hank, by any chance?”

“Yes.” I replied. “Please don’t ask me to compare the two of you or for that matter my old boyfriend. All I want to say is that each of you is different.”

I rolled over on my side to give Ken a little more room on the bed. I looked him in the eye and leaned over to plant a kiss on his lips. I could still taste my scent on his lips which caused a stirring in my pussy. I cautiously stroked his deflated cock and played with his nut sack. I remembered Julie’s second reason for going down on guy: to get him hard so that he can pleasure you.

I sat up and bent down at Ken’s waist. I studied his cock, licked my lips and started tonguing his cock from the base to the tip. Reaching the crown, I circled it before taking the entire cock in my mouth. Not only could I taste the remains of Ken’s cum on his cock, I could also detect the flavor of my pussy mixed into the residue. I found the taste to be tolerable, and I set to work to get him ready to fuck me again. I gripped the base of his cock with one hand and slowly started washing his cock with my mouth. After carefully bathing his cock, I continued to bob my head up and down his still limp shaft. Ken reached up to my dangling tits and rubbed them. This seemed to do the trick as I felt his cock grow in my mouth. I continued to suck and lick his tool but I also took my free hand and began rubbing my lower lips to make sure that I was ready for him.

Even though I knew that Ken was ready and I was ready, Ken seemed to be in no hurry to fuck me. He persisted in tweaking my nipples with one hand and rubbing my ass and my ass crack with his other. He eased a finger into my pussy and then rubbed some of my pussy juice in the crack of my ass.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Playing with your cute buns.”

“I wish you wouldn’t,” I responded. “That is where I poop.”

“Jenny, I will stop if you want. It is just that some girls like it when I play with their backdoor. I just thought that you might like it.”

“Well, I don’t!”

Ken stopped probing my crack and said, “Do you want me to stop everything?”

“Hell, no! I still want you in my pussy. That feels real good.” With that I returned to making sure that Ken’s manhood was in shape to penetrate my pussy.

“Since you don’t want me to fuck you in the ass, I won’t, I promise. Will you let me fuck you from behind though?” He inquired.

“As long as you only come in my pussy, I don’t care what position we use. If you want to do it from behind, that is fine with me. I just want you in my pussy.” With that I got on my hands and knees facing the end of the bed. Ken bent over my ass and placed a wet kiss on each of my checks. He also rubbed my cum covered thighs and slipped a finger between my pussy lips.

“Looks Iike this is one girl that is ready to fuck,” Ken announced.

“You couldn’t be more right,” I said wiggling my buns at him. Ken brought his hands to my hips and knelt behind me letting his stiff cock bounce against my ass and hairy mound. Taking one hand, he guided the head of his cock to my pussy crack and thrust his hips forward. As lubricated as I was, he was able to fully penetrate me with his first thrust. Holding onto my hips Ken began his steady pumping. One of the things that I was growing to enjoy about getting fucked doggy style was that I had more freedom to participate in the action as I pushed my ass back at Ken on his forward thrusts.

Since both of us had cum twice that evening, we were able to take things real slow this time, our coupling lacked the urgency of the first couple of times. Ken reached under me and cupped and squeezed my swaying mammeries. This got me sexcited and I stepped up my pace. My breaths became shorter and I took one of my hands and started playing with my randy clit. Before long, I was starting to feel a warm glow radiate from my clit to my tits and to my face as my orgasm started to flow through my body.

I panted, “Oh Kenny, I’m cumming. I’m cumming again.” I pushed my ass back at his pistoning groin and just held it there. However, my orgasm did not subside, rather it intensified as my arm gave way and my face collapsed on the mattress. “Oh my gaud, I’m stilling cumming. Fill me up. Don’t stop, keep on doing me.”

I vaguely heard his reply, “You’re the tightest cunt I’ve ever fucked. Jenny, let me fuck you every night.”

My orgasm slackened but now the angle that Ken was slamming his cock into me changed. That started me with another round of shocks. This time, however, I felt Ken’s cock twitch as his semen flowed out of his balls and down his pipeline into my waiting pussy. I continued to cum as Ken’s cock shrank and he withdrew his manhood from my pussy. “Welcome to the Gamma Delt house, Jenny. I am sure that you are welcome any time. I certainly know that you are more than welcome in this room any time you feel the urge to have your cunt stuffed with cock.”

“I might just take you up on that offer Kenny. I could use a cold beer right about now.”

Reaching into a small refrigerator under his desk Ken pulled out a couple of bottles of beer. Twisting one of the tops off he said, “Here you go. Nothing is too good for a girl as fuckin’ good as you.”

We just sat on the bed naked drinking our beers and innocently holding hands. After I finished my beer I got up and walked over to where my clothes were lying on the floor. “Do you have to go? Would you rather spend the night?”

“Kenny, I had a great time, but I don’t want to be known as a girl that sleeps with guys. I think that it is best that I wake up in my own bed.”

He just sat naked on the bed watching me bend over and pick up my bra and panties. All he could say was “You have a sweet looking ass and I like how your cunt is winking at me. If you want to go back to your dorm, I will get dressed and walk you back.”

“You don’t have to. I can get there by myself. Remember I was here two nights ago.”

“And I certainly would not be a cad to let you walk home alone. Besides I need the fresh air after such a relaxing suck and fuck. You are one amazing girl, Jenny; you will do well on this campus.”

I turned and faced him as I slipped my bra under my breasts; hooked the clasp and adjusted the cups. I stooped back down and picked up my t-shirt and pulled it over my head covering my bra. Standing in front of Ken naked from the just above the belly button down, I was having second thoughts about going back to the dorm. About that time Ken got up from the bed and went to his closet for his clothes. I finished dressing about the time that Ken did.

After a brief chaste kiss he gave me a hug and then escorted me out of his room and down the stairs to the front door. A couple of the guys gave us a knowing look but I tried to ignore them. We took the same path that Hank and I had taken two nights before and it took about as long. We stopped a couple of times for some deep tongue penetrating kisses and Ken managed to squeeze my ass on each occasion and pull me tight against him.

We got back to the dorm and had our final lingering kiss and grind session.

“Good night, Ken. Will I be seeing you again?”

“If you want. As I said earlier you are a hard girl not to like.”

“That doesn’t answer my question. Was I good enough to attract a second round?”

“Hell, yes! I enjoyed the whole evening. And let me just say that I am glad that I got you early otherwise I am not sure that you would have time for me.”

As I turned to go inside I felt my ass being grabbed for the last time.

BarbT
BarbT
84 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I wish my college experience included Jenny!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 9 years ago
Surprised

In ten years, there's only been one comment on this story. It surprises me, because it's a good one.

I'm concerned about Jenny. She's had hot unprotected sex with two different frat guys several times during the first week of college. That's a recipe for disaster.

Jenny's roommate uses condoms, but she doesn't. Why doesn't she? Is it a lack of knowledge--or maybe, deep down, she wants to get pregnant?

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 20 years ago
Great hot new sex!

I really enjoyed this! Its raw honest sensuality has me excited!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Bumpy Ride Horny wife has fun in the back seat.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories