Off At College Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbT
BarbT
84 Followers

All I could tell was that I was still orgasming and that Jesse's cock was swelling inside my fuck channel in preparation for depositing another load of spunk in the condom that covered his male sex organ. As his second orgasm of the evening erupted in my pussy, Jesse verbally let me know also with the simple statement, "I'm cumming too."

Coming down from the natural high of my orgasm, I noticed Nick standing in the open doorway with his cock in his hands. Kneeling over Jesse with his shrinking pleasure tool buried in my fuck hole, I looked straight at Nick and said, "Who the fuck are you and how fuckin' long have you been standing there?" Before he could answer I added dreamily, "Did you like what you saw?"

"That was hot. You're the hottest chick on campus." Then releasing his grip on his stiff cock, he went on, "I'm Nick and I live in this room." Before I could respond, he added, "Want to share, brother?"

With a relaxed grin on his face Jesse replied, "It's up to Jenny. I'm fucked out, but if she wants to screw you, I'll get lost."

I just knelt there letting the guys stare at my tits while I let the situation soak through my sex and alcohol-saturated brain. Here I was having just fucked my date a couple of times, and now I was being propositioned by another guy. Given everything that had happened with the Gamma Delts I figured I might as well take the bait so I cooed, "I'm game if somebody gets me something to drink." With that I reached down between Jesse and myself to grip the used condom that was covering Jesse's manhood.

As I lifted my pussy from Jesse's groin, Nick pulled his briefs up and turned towards the door saying, "Red or white?"

"Red, if you please. And, be quick about it, I'm still horny. If Jesse isn't going to take care of my needs, then you'll do." Nick quickly disappeared out the door and I slipped off the bed taking the rubber off Jesse's cock and placing it on the desk with the other spent condom.

Jesse rolled out of bed as Nick walked back into the room with a bottle of wine. "Will this do, girl?" Nick said holding the bottle up for my inspection.

"I guess so. Here give it to me." I replied. Jesse found his costume and got dressed.

Just before leaving, he turned to me at said, "I'll be downstairs. Let me know when you are ready to go back." With that he shuffled out of the room not fully closing the door and returned to the party.

Taking the bottle of wine from Nick, I unscrewed the cap and took a swig from the bottle of wine; and then a second long swig. At the same time Nick removed his toga and eased his briefs down his legs re-exposing his stiff manhood. I visibly licked my lips while parking my bare ass on the bed that I had just fucked Jesse on.

"Nice tits, girl."

Spreading my thighs, I gave Nick my best come here look. Then I cooed, "Thanks. Like anything else?"

Dropping his eyes to my exposed pussy, he shuffled towards me holding his stiff manhood. "Jenny, your cunt looks fuckable. You like to fuck?"

"Sweetie, that's why I'm up here." I took another drag from the bottle and reached my other hand behind Nick's ass. Pulling him closer to me, I eyed the hole at the end of Nick, licked my lips again and continued, "Want a blow job?"

Not waiting for an answer, I lowered my mouth, eased my lips around his protruding head and swirled my tongue around it. I started sliding my lips down his cock licking the underside as I went. Setting the bottle of wine on the desk next to the bed, I grasp the base of Nick's manhood with my now free hand. Letting my tongue do the work I began bobbing up and down the exposed length of his cock. Although I usually finished my blow jobs, this time I had no intention of letting him shoot his cum anywhere but in my pussy. As his breathing shortened, Nick began whimpering, "Gawd, that feels good Jenny. That's right, suck my cock! Yeah, yeah, suck my dick…"

I could tell that he was approaching his orgasm, so I tightened my grip on the base of his cock and opened my mouth to stop the blowjob. His response was "Plea –please, Jenny, don't stop." Reaching on to the desk, I grabbed one of the remaining packages and tore it open. Holding the package in my teeth I pulled out the condom and rolled it down the cock that was staring me in the face.

Releasing my grip on his manhood, I feel backwards on the bed. Bringing my heels up onto the bed, I calmly said, "O.K. big boy, fuck my cunt."

It did not take Nick long to accept the invitation. Within moments, I felt the tip of his rod probing my swollen lips seeking a passage into my slot. As he slid his tool up and down my lubricated slit, he rubbed it against my clit causing preliminary sparks to shoot out to my nerve ends and making me coo, "That's it, sweetie; rub my clit. Oh, oh! Ye – es. That's it, sweetie, you've found the spot."

Then with a little shift, Nick drove his cock into my very wet pussy. Because he was wearing a textured condom, his cock felt entirely different from the Jesse's cock. It made him seem much bigger than my visual senses had warned me that he was. As he pumped in and out of my throbbing pussy, I thrust my hips up on his down strokes to try to capture the rod that was bringing me closer to my favorite state. I also brought my fingers to my tits and began tweaking my still swollen nipples. All the sensations caused me to reach an orgasm rather quickly and I moaned rather loudly, "I'm there. Yes, sweetie. That's – I'm cumming, cumming."

As far as my pleasure was concerned it was good that I came quickly because, Nick was right behind me. Before I could say anything else, Nick groaned, "Sh – it, wench, I'm cumming too". With that he buried himself to the hilt as I felt his cock contract to propel his spunk into the jacket separating my pussy from his cock. When he stopped cumming, he collapsed on my body forcing it to the bed. Looking me in the eyes, he quietly said, "That was some fuck, babe."

I returned the gaze and added a simple, "Yes, big boy." As he lay on top of me his lips touched mine and we kissed for the first time. Then I replied hazily, "Sweetie, you sure know how to make a girl feel like a woman." After a few minutes and a lingering full mouth kiss, I could tell that his cock was no longer filling up the condom so I added, "Time to get the condom out of my pussy, big boy."

As Nick stood up and slipped out of my still dripping pussy, I noticed another guy wondering into the room through the open door. "Hi, I'm Jenny." I chirped to the newcomer. "Let me finish up here with Nick and then I'll take care of you." I sat up and leaned forward letting my tits sway as I pulled the used condom off Nick's shrunken male organ and set it on the table. "That was enjoyable. We'll have to do it again sometime."

Pulling his toga back on, Nick said to the newcomer, "I'm going back to the party." Then in response to my statement, he added, "See you around Jenny."

The newcomer replied, "Am I number three or four?"

Before Nick could answer, I chimed in, "Number three. And, Nicky, could you close the door on the way out?"

Like a good boy, Nick closed the door on the way out of the room, but not before I noticed several bodies standing around in the hallway. "How many guys are out in the hallway?"

As the newcomer stood taking off his toga and then his boxers, he answered, "Just a couple of more guys, Jenny. By the way my name is Jim, but the guys call me JayMac because there are at least three other Jim's in the house." As he approached the bed where I was sitting, he continued, "You're in the Intro to Poli Sci class aren't you? I usually sit in the back."

Sitting on the edge of the bed, my breathing was still a little ragged from the two rounds of orgasms that I had experienced in the past 45 minutes. As a result, my tits were bouncing up, down and sideways, and there was a definite wet spot on the bed where my ass had been parked during my two previous rounds. Eyeing Jay's stiff cock protruding from his groin, I reached over to the desk, grasped the bottle of wine, and took a swig. I got too much into my mouth and some dribbled out of the corner of my mouth and ran down my chin and dripped onto my taut nipples.

Putting the bottle back on the desk, I snatched the one remaining package and flipped it to Jay. "Sweetie, everyone is dressing tonight." Wordlessly, my next companion opened the package and rolled the contents onto his manhood all the while staring straight into my bloodshot eyes. "How do you want to fuck?" I asked when he was attired to my satisfaction.

"Lady's choice," he replied.

Turning around to kneel on the bed I presented my ass to him and said, "Take me like the bitch I am tonight. Just nothing in my asshole." With that he climbed onto the bed behind me and stroked my sides. I felt one hand on my flat belly while his other hand fondled my inverted mammaries. The top of his cock brushed though my drenched slit missing the opening to my channel. I pulled my groin forward to try to position the mouth of my fuck channel at the tip of his cock, but he pulled it back and I lost contact with his cock. We played this game for a few moments until Jay placed the end of his manhood at the opening to my pussy and thrust in and I was pushing back. His cock buried itself in my pussy and he vigorously started to pump his cock in and out of my welcoming slot.

It was not long before I felt his cock swell in anticipation of depositing his cream inside of me. "Come on sweetie, fill my cunt with you cum. Cum for Jenny." I panted although I knew that I was not going to reach an orgasm this time. Nevertheless, Jay's ministrations on my tits and to my pussy sent some sparks flashing from my body. Then he buried his cock as deep as he could inside me and held still while his cock pulsed his cum into the condom covering his cock. As I felt the first spasm in my pussy, I slurred out, "That's it sweetie, cream in Jenny's cunt."

Jay quickly pulled out of me and I sat up on the bed. Pulling the filled condom off his now shrunken cock I added, "Send the next guy in on your way out." After taking another drag from the now half-empty wine bottle, I decided to lie down on the bed and wait for my next partner.

It was not long until the next guy came in the door. We quickly introduced ourselves as he stripped out of his costume and boxers. "I'm out of protection, do you have any?"

"I don't have any on me." He replied.

"How about a blow job?"

"I want to fuck you," Kirk countered. "I've heard you've always let guys cum in your cunt."

"Not tonight, sweetie. Without protection, it's a blow job or nothing." As I spoke I dropped a hand to my groin and began fingering my well used muff while staring at his cock.

"Alright then, how about lettin' me fuck those knockers of yours?" He added as he approached Jesse's bed.

"Well maybe that." I replied squeezing my tits together. "Come over here big boy." As Kirk walked over to the bed I moistened my lips and commanded, "Lie down."

Once he was on the bed, I gently stroked his upright member as I knelt beside him before beginning to administer a one handed blowjob. The fingers on my other hand stayed busy plowing in and out of my otherwise vacant pussy. It did not take long before he commenced whimpering things like, "yea, yeeeaa, that feels good," and, "that's right, slut, suck my dick."

After a few minutes, I released Kirk's rod from my mouth and rolled over on my back. "Climb on if you wanna fuck my tits." With that I pushed my twin orbs together to create a channel for Kirk's cock to slide into. He took the hint and straddled my chest. As he slid his rod between my tits I could feel my saliva on his rod. I looked down and saw the head of his cock poke through my cleavage.

On Kirk's first few strokes only the tip of his glans nudged through the opening between my C cups. Kirk eased his hands onto the underside of my twin mounds gently stroking up and down. Before I knew it his fingers had replaced mine holding my tits together. As his thrusts became harder more of his cock pierced my cleavage and his fingers began twisting my nipples sending anticipatory jolts through out my body. Even though his cock did not appear to be overly big, with his firmer thrusts, his glans was hitting my chin. I snaked my tongue out and was rewarded with the taste of a drop of his pre cum.

"Oh, fuck! Slut, your knockers feel good. Yeah, I'm gonna cum on your knockers. Slut, you like the idea of my cum on your rack." Kirk's breathing was getting more labored as his cock slid back and forth in my virgin cleavage.

"Come on, blow your load for Jenny," I moaned. Before he could shove his cock back through my cleavage, his head erupted with the first shots of his orgasm. "Yes, sweetie. That's it, cum for Jenny." A second spurt flowed out of his head as it pierced through the opening between my mammaries. I opened my lips but only a few drops found their target, most of it landed on my upper lip and on my neck. A third squirt dribbled out of Kirk's shrinking manhood onto my upper chest and between my tits.

Kirk sensed that he was through and he dismounted from my lower chest and the bed. Without a word, Kirk slipped back into his clothes and walked out the room leaving me lying on the bed with his cum pooling between my breasts and on my upper chest and neck. As he walked out the door, I heard him tell the guys in the hall, "Next! The slut is insisting on rubbers."

I really do not recall much about the next three or four guys except that they all brought there own protection. Between the wine that I consumed between each guy and the sheer repetition of being fucked, the only way that I knew how many guys I relieved of their cum that evening was when I counted the number of used condoms on the desk beside the bed when I got ready to leave.

I was draining the second bottle of wine when Ken walked in and said, "Jenny, I heard that you were pulling a train in here, but I didn't believe it."

I finished the bottle and then slurred out, "Hi, Kenny! It's good to see an ol…"

"You have time for an old conquest?" Ken interrupted as he began stripping.

Putting the now empty bottle on the table I smiled at my second college partner and cooed, "I'm ready for that piece of meat …" Just then, Ken peeled his briefs off and his erect cock sprung forward. "… do you want to be the next Gamma Delt to fuck Jenny here?"

"Hell, yes! I know that you are one hell of a piece of ass."

"Come here, sweetie," I slurred. "Just be gentle, my pussy is a little tired." As I read his face, I quickly added, "But I'm still horny. How do you want to fuck?"

"Just lie back, Jen." With that Ken gave me a gentle shove backwards causing me to land on my back with my thighs spread off the edge of the bed. Ken stepped between my legs and leaned over my prone body before latching his lips on mine. I responded by opening my mouth and probing my tongue into his waiting mouth. At the same I reached out and grabbed his cock that was hanging inches above my still leaking pussy. As we kissed I began stroking Ken's rod and pulling it downward toward my pussy.

I rubbed his swollen glans in my slit as he shifted his feet slightly to square his body up to mine. Ken's hands eased down to my hips and he lifted my ass off the bed forcing the head of his cock into my fuck channel. Even with my tongue in his mouth I managed to mumble, "Kenny, that's what – a gi – irl ne – eeds." With that he slowly eased his cock deeper into my still ready pussy. I felt the natural texture of his glans push my internal muscles apart as he completely filled me up. The tip of his tool bottomed out on my cervix as our pelvic bones met. Ken then took charge beginning a rhythmic in and out stroking. His balls slapped against my ass cheeks as I continued to moan, "gawd that feels good. Fuck my pussy, fuck me hard, sweetie. Make Jenny cum."

At this point, Ken was still slowly easing his male organ in and out of my clutching pussy. "Girl, you're so tight. Are you sure that you've fucked half the brothers tonight?" With that he began thrusting harder which intensified the sensations inside my body. At the same time I slipped a hand between our bodies and rubbed my stiff clit.

That was all it took for me to reach the brink. As another orgasm overtook me I screamed, "I'm cumming. I'm cum – ming. I'mmmm cum – ming a -- gain." I pushed my pelvis up to meet Ken's downward thrusts. "Fuck my pussy. Don't stop, sweetie." With my orgasm subsiding, I moaned, "Sweetie, cum for Jenny. Cum in my pussy." I was at the point where I wanted to feel his cock spurt and shrivel, but Ken had other ideas. I felt his tool slip out of my lower opening and I added, "Don't stop. Plea – ase don't …"

"…I don't intend to Jenny. Get on your hands and knees and give me your ass; I'm gonna fuck you doggy," Ken coolly replied. I quickly complied with the request, kneeling down with my rack pressed against the bed and my ass sticking up in the air. I heard, "nice ass, girl," as I felt his cockhead plow back into my vacant pussy. He grabbed my hips and began vigorously thrusting his pelvis against my buns while bottoming the tip of his rod against my cervix. The friction on the inside of my pussy pushed me towards still another climax, but it was my fingers still playing rubbing my clit that put me over the top for another orgasm.

"Oh – my – gawd," I screamed, "I'm cum –ming. Ken – nney, I'm cumm –ming."

Burying his cock as deep in my pussy as he could, he whimpered, "You've the hottest snatch I've ever fucked." As I felt the first shots of his spunk hit my cervix, he continued, "I'm cumming too." Ken's cock continued to pump cum into my now well fucked female canal.

He collapsed on my back with his cock still stuck in my now satiated hole. After a few minutes his shrinking rod slipped out my body. Ken wiped his tool once on my ass before I turned to him and cooed, "Let me clean you up, sweetie." With that I turned to face him taking his shrunken cock into my mouth and licking our combined juices from his cock. After finishing that task, I looked Ken in the eyes and said, "Would you tell what's his … Jesse, that I'm … oh, fuck, I'm ready to go home."

Ken slipped his costume back on and leaned over me planting a sloppy kiss on my cheek. "Thanks, Jenny. You're one hell of a girl, I still can't believe you're so tight after pulling the train. I'll give you a call next week." With that Ken turned and walked out of the door.

"You're sweet, Kenny. Thanks for the orgasms."

As he closed the door, I heard him say, "Guys, the lady is through for the evening. Sorry."

A few minutes later, the door opened again and Jesse ambled back into the room. Looking at my still naked body, Jesse whistled and commented, "Fuck, you look hot, girl."

Standing up, I quickly looked around the room at the scene of my debauchery – two empty wine bottles on the desk along with at least ten used condoms and the bed completely disheveled. "I'm sorry that your room is such a mess." At that moment I felt Ken's cum run down my thigh and I added, "Could you be a sweetie and take me back to Smith?"

"It's nearly two. You sure you don't want to spend the night, Jen?"

"No. I promised myself when I came here that I would always wake up in my own bed." This caused Jesse to crack a smile but he said nothing.

I shuffled over to where my tunica was lying on the floor and bent over to pick it up. His eyes followed me and as I picked up my clothing he mumbled, "Nice ass. Wouldn't mind fuckin' it again."

I turned towards Jesse and stepped over to him. Hugging him, I whispered in his ear, "Sweetie, how about a rain check? My pussy is worn out for tonight. But I would like to feel you inside me again." As I was speaking I slipped a hand down to his crotch and fondled his stiffening cock. "My, my – what do we have here?"

BarbT
BarbT
84 Followers