Off At College Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbT
BarbT
84 Followers

Before Jesse could react, I stepped back and pulled my tunica over my head. Sitting down on his bed, I strapped my sandals on and snatched my clutch purse from the desk. Looking around, I added, "Would you like me to clean up the evidence on your desk?"

"No, that's OK. A pledge will clean it in the morning." Reaching for a jacket, all he said was "here," as he slipped it over my shoulders. With that we walked out into the hallway and down the stairs. I smiled at a couple of guys who gave me lusty looks and I wondered if they were guys who had fucked me or just wished they had.

We walked back slowly to my dorm chatting and holding hands. I apologized for not spending the entire evening with Jesse but he replied that as long as I enjoyed myself, he was happy with the way the evening worked out. As we neared my door Jesse stopped and pulled me to him. Planting a wet sloppy kiss on my lips, he mumbled, "You got rave reviews. There were some guys that haven't had a piece of ass all year. The house says thank you."

I broke the kiss and replied, "I've never cum so much in my life. Tell the guys the pleasure was all mine. We'll have to do it again some time." I returned the kiss before pulling away and opening the door. "Good night, Sweetie. See you around campus."

BarbT
BarbT
84 Followers