Off At College Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbT
BarbT
84 Followers

Even as his cock emptied, I continued to grind away. "Feel good sweetie?"

As Jerry recovered his breath, he whimpered, "Thanks babe. You sure know how to ..."

"... I'mmm cummmmming. Oh my gawd, I'm cum ..."

"... make me feel good." Jerry continued as our comments intermingled with each other.

"... cumming. Suck my tits sweetie." I moaned as the electric shocks of my orgasm flowed through my body from my heaving tits to my leaking but filled pussy to my now tender clit to my toes. I collapsed on Jerry's chest crushing my breasts into his rib cage. Jerry's hands slid around to my ass and pried my buns apart. I just lay on his chest gasping for breath as he stroked and grasped my firm ass cheeks. As he played with my bottom, he gently kissed me on the forehead and the eyelids.

"Jenny, I've never had such a relaxing time in my life. I don't like to compare sex partners but you are the best."

"You're not shabby in the bed department either sweetie. I could get used to this every night if you weren't taken," I whispered in his ear.

As I relaxed on his chest, I sensed that Jerry's manhood was shriveling but it did not sink into my orgasm sated brain that he was about to slip out of my still throbbing pussy. I then felt Jerry's still wet cock brush over my labia and my bush and I quickly realized that the condom was still lodged in my pussy. "Sweetie, I think you forgot something," I whispered in his ear as I nibbed on the earlobe.

"I did?" Was his reply. "What?" Then as his fingers slipped from my ass to my pussy, he added, "You're right, I guess I just slid out of that sweet cunt of yours." With that he reached his hands down to my pussy and separated my lips before inserting two fingers and pulling the filled condom out of my still slippery channel. "There we go, no harm done. You really know how to drain a guy."

Sitting up, I looked at Jerry's desk clock and added, "You're right, stud. That was one hell of a fuck. However, I have to get back and start writing a paper for my first year seminar. But first let me clean you up."

With that I swung my legs off the bed and I quickly looked for a couple of tissues. Not seeing any, I bent over and licked the tip of his glans before sucking his limp cock into my mouth. It only took a couple of moments to accomplish this task and then I let his still flaccid penis out of my mouth. "That should keep you until your girlfriend visits again."

"I'm not sure about that. I'm not seeing Jill again until Thanksgiving."

After dressing, I bent over the still prone Jerry and planted a kiss on his lips telling him, "I need to call my roomie to pick me up."

"Go ahead. Too bad you did not bring your work with you. We could have studied together."

"Sorry, sweetie, but you're too tempting. I couldn't get any studying done with you here unless it was reproductive biology." With that I walked over to his desk and called Julie. "I'm ready....About 10 minutes....I'll be downstairs." With that I hung up. Turning to Jerry, I said, "I'll be back in a minute, I just need to pee."

I found the toilet room and hiked my skirt up and my panties down. As I was sitting there emptying my bladder, I decided to give Jerry a little present. I pulled my panties off and brought them to my nose smelling my feminine secretions that had soaked into my panties. Wiping myself, I stood up, pulled my skirt down and returned to Jerry's room.

By the time that I returned, Jerry was standing up with his shorts on. I walked up to him and stood on my tiptoes as I gave him a full tongue kiss. "I hope you enjoyed yourself. I know I did."

"You are some girl, Jenny. I wish I got a present like that every day."

I handed Jerry my panties, stage whispering, "Just a little something to remember me by." With that I turned and walked out the door, giving my ass as little wiggle as I stepped through the door. "See you around campus. My number is in the directory."

I sauntered down the stairs, past the television room where some Gamma Delts were watching something on the tube. One of the guys whistled and chortled, "Wonder who the lucky guy was?"

Another guy responded, "Its Jerry's birthday. Jay was going to get him laid."

Getting to the front closet, I pulled my jacket out and looked outside. Seeing Julie's car waiting at the curb, I strolled out and got in. Before I could even get in the car Julie asked, "Have agood time?"

Sliding into the passenger's seat, I replied, "That guy has the best tongue. I've never cum so hard as I did when he was going down on my pussy."

Looking me over as she eased the car into drive, Julie asked, "I take it you were the entertainment?" Before I could answer, she added, "How many guys?"

"Just Jerry. The two guys that were there when I got there left almost immediately. However, I think that Jerry did have a good time – I know I did." After riding in silence for a couple of minutes I added, "He said I was the best house slut on campus. I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or a slam?"

"Take it however you want, Jen. Remember when I guy is being serviced he will say anything to keep the lady interested. We're back. Just let me park the car here." As we walked back into Smith Hall, Julie said matter of factly, "If you want to talk about anything, feel free to just start talking."

My only response was, "I've got a paper to work on for Thursday. And I really need to do a bang up job on it, I only got an A- on the last paper."

BarbT
BarbT
84 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very hot

I really love this series. Jenny is a hot little slut, and I love the way she is realizing what she is but is not sure she wants to be thought of in that way. Very real and very hot.

Landrious1Landrious1almost 19 years ago
I really like this story.

I like the way Jenny is evolving and struggling with her own self perception. She has found that she likes sex. That is a hard thing to deal with and balance morality with. I look forward to more chapters and the resolution to follow.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Submissive Teacher: 3 Hole Slut Student has best night of his life with ex-teacher in Mexico.in Anal
Hot Slut Wife Wife becomes a slut at a party.in Loving Wives
Wife's Business Trip Wife goes on a business trip.in Loving Wives
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories