Off the Bus Ch. 02

Story Info
It's a date.
1.7k words
4.49
46.5k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaLaLady
LaLaLady
860 Followers

There was something about her. He dated all different races, but she was different for another reason. Maybe it was how she challenged him, talked shit, and could probably back it up. She had this attitude that wouldn't quit. It did something to him when she rolled her eyes at him, and what was with the way her nose wrinkled when she glared at him? She'd been on his mind through both his workout sessions that day. He'd counted reps while wishing his cell phone would ring with her on the other end.

He could still see her, just the way she had been on the bus. She'd sat far from him, but he could still see her. She stared silently out the window. Her hazel eyes didn't focus on anything in particular, he suspected she was just trying to avoid his gaze. Her black hair was cut short, just above her shoulders and her skin was an even milk chocolate color that made her light brown eyes really stand out. He willed her to look at him, but she never did, until she looked out the window at him when he got off the bus. She had snapped her head away quickly when their eyes met.

Once he got out of the shower he hit back on his cell phone's caller id and waited for her to answer. She did after the third ring.

"How about dinner?" he asked quickly.

"I already ate." He couldn't tell if she was telling the truth or not.

"Fine, you can watch me eat," he retorted.

Jolie laughed. "Maybe I could eat something, but I don't feel like getting dressed up."

"I know the perfect place then." He told her which bus to get on and where she needed to get off.

"That street is in the middle of nowhere," she said after repeating the directions she'd scribbled down.

"It's the suburbs," David laughed. "It's just south of the mall, not in the Australian outback."

"I'm a city girl. I try to stay downtown and I wouldn't be caught dead in that shitty mall."

"In that case, it's a good thing I don't live in the mall. I'll start cooking; you get your ass on the next bus this way."

"Alright," Jolie sighed. "I'll be there."

Jolie had already showered. She had decided to let him talk her into a date as soon as she'd put the phone back in the cradle. She had just finished curling her hair when he called back and all she had to do was get dressed after she hung up the phone. The next bus would be there in twenty minutes. She decided to wear her favorite beige sweater so she wouldn't have to put on a coat. It was late August, but the evenings were already getting cold. She pulled on a pair of fitted jeans and the shoes she'd worn earlier that day, black Beverly Feldman leather boots with narrow high heels. Most of her shoes had high heels. She liked being taller than her actual height of 5'4". She grabbed the directions off the nightstand and put them in her purse. Her stomach fluttered as she locked her apartment door. Her first night with her dream guy was about to begin.

***

"Wow," David said when he opened the door and saw Jolie. She was beautiful. The sweater she wore clung to her breasts and stopped above the waistband of her jeans, so the swell of her hips was still evident.

"Can I come in, or are we having dinner out here on the porch?"

"Uh...sorry. Come on in." He stepped aside and watched every move as she walked past him into the house. Her hips swayed easily and her ass looked plump and delicious in those tight jeans.

"Dinner's almost done," he muttered, still holding the door open.

"My face is up here, David." She waved her hand and broke his gaze.

"Sorry. That's my fault."

Jolie shook her head. "What's for dinner? Did you really cook?"

David shut the door gave her a hurt look. "Of course I cooked."

"Is it wheat germ and seaweed, or real food?"

"Steak, salad, and baked potato."

Jolie laughed. "I didn't think you health nuts ate real food. I'm impressed."

"I'm glad I've finally done something to impress you."

"Finally," Jolie said with a smile. "It took you long enough."

She followed him into the brightly lit kitchen and looked around. His house was small, but all his furniture was nice. Most of it was real wood, or at least it looked like wood, not that Ikea-ish K'NEX furniture that most guys had in their bachelor pad. She sat on a stool at the island and watched him pour red wine into a goblet.

"I hope you're a drinker," he said putting it in front of her.

"Why? Are you trying to get me drunk?" she mused leering at the burgundy liquid.

David smiled. "I just didn't want to knock you off the wagon or anything. I don't know. You might be in AA or something."

"I'm not," Jolie said before taking a sip of wine. "So now that we've established I'm not an alcoholic, tell me your last name."

David leaned forward, his elbows on the counter. "Harrison. David Michael Harrison."

"That's a nice name," Jolie said leaning over her glass. His face was barely three inches from hers. It took all the restraint David had not to lean further and take her glossy red lips with his. He thought she'd read his mind when her pale pink tongue darted out to lick her lips.

David straightened quickly and cleared his throat. "Thanks. I'll get the food if you pour a glass for me.

Jolie nodded and placed there goblets on the small table. It was an eat-in kitchen, but the table was in front of a bay window with a view of the back yard. It was empty besides a few plastic lawn chairs and a small charcoal grill. They ate in silence aside from her praising his cooking and him thanking her.

Later, David brought her a third glass of wine to where she sat on the couch.

They were supposed to be watching television, but Jolie had a little buzz, plus, alcohol made her horny. She could barely concentrate on anything but the growing heat between her legs. The people on the television kept talking and she couldn't keep up with the dialogue. It was like watching Gilmore Girls with earmuffs on. There was no way in hell she was going to understand it. Plus, David was sitting dangerously close. He was leaning back into the couch cushions, completely relaxed. He ran a hand through his curls and she watched as they bounced back into place. He set his jaw, which was covered with dark stubble and winked at her. She jumped and looked back at the set. She'd been staring. She wanted to be upset with herself, but she couldn't help it. She'd been dreaming about him for five years already. She was entitled to stare.

Jolie put her glass on the coffee table and sighed. "I should be getting home. It's almost nine. The bus stops running soon."

David sat up. "I don't think you should be walking on the street full of wine and steak."

Jolie giggled. "You're right. I'm so buzzed right now."

"I'm feeling it too. Why don't I make up the guest bedroom for you so you can relax?"

Jolie shrugged and leaned towards him. "What if I want to relax in your bed?"

"I'd be totally fine with that," David said huskily. "As long as you're sure." He put a hand on her cheek and pulled her face to his, stopping just before their lips met. "Are you sure?"

Jolie put her own hand over his and nodded. "I've been sure for a long time," she whispered closing the space that was between them. She pressed her lips to his roughly. She put her other hand on the back of his neck and combed her fingers through the tight curls above the nape of his neck. She parted her lips and accepted his tongue when it slipped into her mouth. Her head was swimming. Between the heavy dinner, the glasses of wine, and the growing urgency in her pussy, she was beginning to feel lightheaded.

She pressed her hands to his chest to break the kiss. David sat back on the couch and watched as she straddled his lap. Jolie quickly pulled off her sweater, revealing a red lace bra.

"Oh shit," David muttered. The dark red contrasted with her brown skin made his dick jump. He could see her dark areolas and her nipples getting hard through the bra.

Jolie rubbed the bulge in his jeans. His pants were pulled tight over it; she wanted to feel his hot flesh in her hand. She almost wished she'd worn a skirt instead of jeans.

David groaned and squeezed her ass with both hands. His erection was threatening to tear his zipper open.

"You're being a bad girl," he said breaking into a grin that showed the dimple in his left cheek. "Go to my room and think about what you've done...and what else you're going to do."

David locked up the house, taking his time going back to his room. He took slow deliberate steps as he turned off all the lights and walked down the hallway to his room. He didn't want to seem too anxious, but he couldn't wait to feel the inside of Jolie's pussy.

She was standing in front of the window when he entered the bedroom; her back to him. She had put her sweater back on at some point and stood with both hands jammed in the back pockets of her dark denim jeans. He turned down the lights and she turned to face him.

"Wait. Leave the light on."

"Whatever you say."

"No, it's not that," Jolie said holding up her hand. "I've changed my mind. I don't want to do anything tonight."

David was more than a little confused. "If that's what you want, I can make up the guestroom."

"That's okay. I just want to go home." She crossed her arms and turned to look back out the window.

"Why?" David didn't understand why Jolie had changed her mind so suddenly. Five minutes ago, she was sitting on his lap with her tongue down his throat.

"We just met this morning," Jolie said quietly. "If this is a real first date...like it may lead to something, we should wait."

"We didn't just meet this morning," David said sitting on his bed

"What are you talking about?" she said slowly.

LaLaLady
LaLaLady
860 Followers