Off the Bus Ch. 03

Story Info
He refreshes her memory.
2.2k words
4.7
53.4k
29

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaLaLady
LaLaLady
860 Followers

"We met in college. It was at a party at the Omega house."

Jolie turned to look at David. She had to see his face to distinguish if he was telling the truth. Some guys would say anything to get laid. "I don't remember meeting you."

David nodded. "You were pretty drunk. It was my senior year right before Spring Break. I bumped into you and knocked you down. You were trying to find the front door to leave. I didn't think you'd be safe walking across campus alone, so I walked you to your dorm."

She stared at him, her mouth slightly open. "Are you fucking serious?"

He nodded again. "Yeah. You almost passed out half way there, but we made it. I just kept you talking. I took you back to your dorm and helped you get into your room."

"Then what did you do?" Jolie didn't know if she wanted to know the answer to that question. She remembered the Omega Spring Blowout and knew she'd gone every year, but she didn't remember getting drunk or meeting David. He could have done anything to her and she would have had no idea.

"Well," David said leaning back on his hands. "I helped you take off your shoes. They were these strappy white sandals with a yellow flower them."

She remembered those shoes.

"Then, you thanked me for walking you home and kissed me."

Jolie sat on the bed heavily. "We kissed?"

"Oh yeah and it was fucking hot too. That's as far as it went though. I helped you get in bed and went back to the party. I had to drive my friend home. I was his D.D. After that night I wanted to call you, but you had been too gone to give me your phone number. I couldn't look you up because you never told me your name. Then, when I got back from Spring Break, they'd moved everyone out of your dorm into those new ones they built across campus. In May, I graduated and left. I never saw you again."

Jolie was shocked. No wonder she had seen him so clearly in her dreams. In fact, it was just after that party that her roommate had complained about her sex noises in her sleep.

"I've had dreams about you," she confessed after a long silence.

"You're kidding." David mused studying her face.

"Nope," Jolie said. "I thought the dreams meant that I was going to meet you. I had no idea we'd already met."

"What kind of dreams are we talking?" David asked raising an eyebrow.

Jolie's cheeks flushed. "The good kind."

"Cool. Look, I'll just get my coat and we can head to the bus stop."

Jolie frowned. "Well, considering we've already met, maybe I can stay a little longer."

"Maybe?" David repeated.

"Okay, I'll definitely stay."

"Cool. Now why don't you lay down here and give me a kiss?" David said patting the bed beside him.

Jolie crawled beside him on the bed and gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek.

"You're such a smart ass," David sighed sitting up to give her a real kiss. He pressed her back onto the bed with his weight as their tongues wrestled. His hand crept under her sweater to touch the bra he'd seen earlier. Her nipple hardened when his fingers grazed it lightly.

Jolie moaned at the sensation of his hands on her skin. Her pussy was starting to ache again. It wasn't just because of the wine at that point. She wanted David Michael Harrison more than she'd ever wanted any man. She tugged the white t-shirt over his head and tossed it over her head. His chest was so tan, it was almost brown. His body was incredible; everything was well defined and hard as a rock.

David buried his tongue deeper into her mouth as his hand slid down her body. He left her breasts and caressed her stomach a second before unbuttoning her jeans. Jolie lifted her hips as he tugged them down. David stopped their kiss and leaned back to get a good look at her underwear. She had on a red lace thong that matched the bra. Jolie pulled her sweater off and threw it over her head where his shirt had landed.

"You look good enough to eat," Danny whispered, licking his lips.

"I am good enough to eat," Jolie said matter-of-factly. They stared into each other's eyes for long moment. She studied those blue pools she'd seen in her dreams and he watched as her hazel eyes clouded with passion. Jolie reached up to bury her hands in his dark curls, pulling his mouth back to hers.

David expertly unfastened her bra and pulled it from her brown globes. He gently squeezed one, then the other before leaving her lips to take a dark, pointed nipple into his mouth.

Jolie sighed as he caressed one nipple with his tongue and the other with his fingers. She shut her eyes and relaxed into his comforter. She could only see black, but she could picture what he was doing in her mind. His mouth left her breast and traveled down, his lips gently brushed along her stomach, stopping at the top of her thong. He hooked a finger in both sides and pulled them down slowly.

She lay on his black comforter, completely naked as he gently pushed her legs apart so he could nestle in between them with her legs draped over his shoulders. David could feel his dick pressing against his zipper again, so he unzipped the painful offender and adjusted himself in his boxers. Now he could concentrate on Jolie's cleanly shaven pussy right in front of his face. He opened her fat brown lips with his tongue and she gasped audibly; parting her slim brown legs further. Now he could see her pink treasure and dived in.

Jolie moaned against the back of her hand as David lapped her pussy. She buried her other hand in his hair, her orgasm could get pretty wild and she wanted to be able to pull him away if she wanted.

"Oh God," she moaned when he dipped his tongue into her hot box. It felt so damn good. David tongue fucked her a few times before concentrating on her clit that had emerged as her pussy swelled. He drew his tongue up and down it slowly, and Jolie saw stars. "Oh God," she panted again.

David smiled as her grip on his hair tightened. She was close to orgasm; he could tell by the way her slow deep breaths had changed to heavy panting and her moans kept getting louder.

Jolie's orgasm hit her full on when David slid his middle finger deep into her cunt. His tongue on her clit had brought her to the brink, but his longest finger in her pussy had finished the job. He removed the finger and abandoned her clit to plant his mouth on her cunt. Her hips bucked off the bed as she cried out, "I'm cumming. Oh God. Oh God. I'm cumming!" She tried to pull him away by the hair, but he was unmoved. David had to taste her. He rode out her orgasm firmly attached to her hot cunt. He licked the juices that dribbled from her like he was eating an ice cream cone. He didn't let one drop escape his tongue. When Jolie's breathing returned to normal, he stood up, and then pulled his pants and boxers off in one motion.

Jolie watched him disrobe and gazed his erect penis as he stroked it once it was free. The mushroom head turned an angry red color at his assault. David climbed back onto the bed, between her still open legs. Her heart began to thud and her pussy got even wetter as he stroked her pussy lips with his prick.

David ran his penis over her moist lips slowly. He couldn't take much more teasing. He wanted to drive his dick home. He was just about to take the first push into her when she spoke.

"Where's the condom?" she asked. His focus left her slick wet pussy and went to her face. She had propped herself up on her elbows. Her breasts hung like brown tear drops just above her belly. "You're not getting in without a condom."

David couldn't speak. He just nodded and backed off the bed. He pulled open the drawer on his night stand and silently thanked God that the black box of Trojans was in there. He was in no state to search for condoms at the moment. He couldn't concentrate on putting it on when his mind was thinking about how hot her pussy had been on the tip of his dick. He sheathed his cock as quickly as he could with shaking hands.

Jolie smiled at him when he resumed his position between her thighs. "Thanks," she said quickly. David mumbled something before he focused again on her brown mound. This time he didn't glide along her entrance. He pulled her hips up to angle them toward him and pushed the head of his dick in right away. She moaned. His dick inside her, David looked again at her beautiful face. She had closed her eyes and pursed her lips into a sexy little "o" as she pressed her hands to his chest. She didn't push him away, just rubbed the dark down of the scant chest hair scattered across his pectorals.

David grunted and pushed further into her wetness. Jolie's pussy was tight around his rod. She was silent underneath him, lifting her hips to urge him further inside. So far he was about six inches deep, with one and a half more to go before their bodies were joined completely.

Jolie gasped when he bottomed out. Her pussy was stretched around his pole. I guess what they say isn't true, she thought. She'd had black men and a few Spanish ones here and there and David's dick did not pale in comparison. He was definitely holding his own. After eating her pussy and not giving her any shit when she insisted on using protection, he was near the top of the roster. He'd maintain that status as long as he wasn't a one minute man.

David was in heaven. Her pussy was wrapped around his dick and he couldn't remember feeling anything so good before. She was wet, but certainly not sloppy. He began to piston his dick in and out of her, slowly at first. There were no squelching noises, just her small grunts every time his pelvis hit hers and the slapping of his balls as they hit her ass. David wanted to take his time and enjoy the sensation of her pussy, but the slow pace just made him want her more. He picked up speed, sawing into her faster. He quickly realized that she was building to a climax when she stopped grunting and her ragged breathing returned.

Jolie bit her lip, trying to hold back the curses on her tongue. She could talk really dirty during sex if she was willing to let herself go. She didn't know if she was ready to do that with David yet. She clutched at his broad chest leaving narrow red paths with her fingernails. Her body was coming to a crescendo. She felt it in her stomach first; it went further down with each thrust. She cried out as the wave finally hit her. Her hips bucked again and the curses she had been trying to bite back spilled out.

"Oh shit. I'm fucking cumming! Fuck me, David. Fuck me harder!" Her nails scraped down his chest again and again. David continued fucking her as her orgasm peaked. He slammed into her harder and harder with each thrust and a second wave took her, then a third. She hurled curses through her multiple orgasms. Finally she stopped shaking and tried to regulate her breathing, her breasts heaved with each gasped. When she calmed, David began pumping his dick again. He'd ridden out her three orgasms like a pro and now he continued on to his own.

Jolie went back to grunting again with each thrust. Her breasts bounced and he grabbed one roughly teasing the nipple with his thumb. He squeezed it gently and released his load into the condom with a loud groan. Jolie felt his dick swell even larger inside her and watched his face contort into a semi-grimace. His jaw locked and teeth clenched as he came into the condom.

David slid backwards off the bed and went to the bathroom to dispose of the condom in the trash can. When he returned to the bedroom, Jolie had climbed under the covers on the left side of the bed. He smiled because he always slept on the right. He slid in beside her and traced a lazy line from her forehead, down her cheek, letting his hand fall to the bed after he reached her chin. She smiled at him through a sleepy haze, her eyes half shut.

"So," David whispered lightly touching her lips. They weren't very shiny anymore, but she must have been wearing the kind that doesn't rub off because even after all the kissing they'd done, her lipstick wasn't smeared. "That acid tongue is good for dirty talk too."

"Mmmm," Jolie said fading rapidly into sleep. "My tongue is good for all kinds of things," she mumbled as the corners of her mouth turned up in a slight smile.

Sleep was making David's lids heavy too. He'd see how good her tongue was soon enough.

LaLaLady
LaLaLady
860 Followers