Off The Track

Story Info
When hiking, stay on the marked trails.
1.4k words
4.17
71.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,522 Followers

Katie was quite a keen hiker. She loved getting up into the mountains, hiking up the trails, visiting lookout points, meeting with other hikers, male and female. Give her a nice day on the weekend and she would head off to the hills, hiking.

On this fine sunny Saturday, Katie was trekking along a path to a well-known lookout site. As it was a relatively straightforward hike she had chosen to wear a sundress rather than her more normal shorts and top. She also had a new pair of sneakers, supposedly designed for hikers. They were a little on the large size, but very comfortable, providing a good grip and strong ankle support.

As the trail she was on was a reasonably busy one, Katie hadn't bothered about joining up with any of the groups. She was quite content to do it alone, striding along and enjoying the scenery. If she did run into any problems all she would have to do was wait, and someone would be along.

Halfway up the trail Katie suddenly found that some problems that couldn't be solved by sitting and waiting for someone to come. She'd known that she should have visited the bathroom before setting off, but it had slipped her mind. Now, of all places, she was getting an urgent reminder.

She sighed. There was no way she was going to be able to wait until she got to the top and the facilities there. She'd have to nip behind a bush. Not that there were many bushes around, she realised, lots of trees, but not many bushes as such. She'd have to go just a little deeper into the wood than she had wanted.

Katie slipped through the trees until she was satisfied she wouldn't be spotted from the trail once she bobbed down. Turning to face the road to ensure that she didn't lose her direction, she quickly relieved herself, stood and adjusted her clothes and then headed back towards the trail.

Part way back Katie found herself stepping on something that skidded out from under her, setting her on her backside. She winced as her bottom bounced on the firm ground, then braced her hands on the ground and tried to stand up. And couldn't.

Frowning, Katie looked at where her leg seemed to vanish under a fallen tree. It didn't feel hurt and she found she could move it around, but she couldn't pull it out from under the tree. It was jammed somehow.

What's more, sitting behind the tree she was probably hidden from the trail. Tests proved that the tree was too much for her to move, her foot wouldn't come free and she was stuck. She yelled and listened, hearing no reply.

Not panicking, Katie waited patiently. She was close enough to the trail that she would be able to hear when people approached, so they would probably hear her when she yelled for help.

Katie waited and listened, every so often giving out a hopeful yell, wondering where all the people were who normally took this trail. The greedy pigs were probably all gathered around picnic baskets feeding their faces instead of attending to their hiking, she decided. She gave another yell and settled down to wait some more.

"And what would be your problem, little lady?" a voice asked her, and twisting around Katie saw a man strolling through the trees towards her. A local, not a hiker, she decided, as he hadn't come from the trail.

She smiled. "Hi," she said. "My foot is stuck. It's not hurt as far as I can tell, but it is well and truly stuck."

"Well, in that case, why don't I have a look and see what I can do? I'm Pete by the way."

"Katie," she replied with a smile, watching Pete step lightly over the tree to check her foot.

"Try to pull it out," called Pete, and watched while Katie wriggled and pulled. "OK. That's enough," he said.

Katie saw Pete crouch down and she could feel him doing something with her shoe. Then he gave a tug and she felt her sneaker come off.

"And one more try," said Pete, and Katie found her foot pulling out from under the tree, while Pete stepped back over it to join her, carrying her sneaker.

"The sneaker slipped through the space toe first easily enough, but couldn't come back in reverse. You're fine now," Pete told her, grinning.

Still smiling, Pete leaned over her and flicked the bottom of Katie's sundress up out of his way, grabbed her panties and pulled them down her legs, her shoeless foot popping right out of them. Then his trousers were dropping and he was coming down on top of her.

Katie gave a horrified squeal, trying to fend him off, but Peter just pushed her arms aside as he settled between her thighs, one hand holding her pussy steady while he roughly entered her.

Katie was wriggling and squealing, trying to hit Pete, trying to pull out from under him, all to no avail. He had found his entry and continued to push roughly into her, not making any allowances for how she was feeling about it. With a final lunge, he drove firmly home.

Katie was shocked and horrified. Looking at herself she could see her fists beating on his back while her long naked legs were waving in the, kicking wildly, her panties flying like a flag around her single booted ankle. And Pete's cock buried inside her.

What was even worse, Katie found, was that she was finding this rough handling of her intoxicating. She was helpless and he was taking her as though by right, and it was exciting. She could feel dampness and heat exploding out of her pussy, while lust was rolling over her eagerly.

Knowing she should, Katie struggled beneath Pete, but it was a losing battle as she was fighting both Pete and her own arousal. Even as she wriggled, she could feel her legs closing around Pete, and her hands had gone from hammering to clutching.

Pete, meanwhile, hadn't even seemed to notice either her initial resistance or her capitulation. He just continued to take his pleasure of her, thrusting into her, careless of her participation.

Katie felt him pause for a moment, but saw he wasn't looking at her, or at least, not her face. Pete had switched his attention to her breasts and was now pushing her sundress higher, roughly dragging her bra over her breasts and seizing them, mauling her.

Now that his hands had found their toys, Pete started pounding her pussy again, and Katie found herself responding eagerly. This was no gentle loving but a ruthless possession, mastery assumed and demonstrated, and Katie was loving it, her whole body burning with excitement.

Katie was quite frankly amazed to observe herself squealing with pleasure and clinging to this man who had just seized her and started using her. If any of her boyfriends had tried to be this domineering she'd have shown them the door.

"Oh, yes?" said a little voice. "Why don't you see if you can goad one of them into ravishing you like this and see what it's like. It could be interesting."

Shutting the little voice away (for later consideration) Katie writhed against Pete, trying to satisfy his ruthless demands. It was plain he wasn't worried if she was handling him, but her feminine pride insisted that she show him she could take everything he dished out and match it.

Katie could tell that Pete was coming towards his climax. He was grunting with effort, slamming into her harder than ever while his paws were mauling her breasts. She was quite sure that she'd have bruises on both breasts and pussy before this was over, but her body was insisting it was worth it.

Heaving frantically against him as he thundered home into her, Katie squealed loudly as her own climax smashed through her. The pair of them frantically pounded against each other, relishing the contact, eagerly accepting their climaxes, neither worried about the other.

Pete rose, nodded to Katie, and headed back into the woods, doing up his trousers as he went. Katie slowly sat up and straightened her clothes, deciding to sit and wait for a few minutes before continuing on back to the trail and the hike to the lookout. She needed a few moments before she could stand without her legs trembling.

Later, as she hiked towards lookout point, she found herself being distracted. What would it be like, she wondered, if a boyfriend just grabbed her and ravished her like that? And how could she find out?

Ashson
Ashson
8,522 Followers