Off to the Movies...

Story Info
I take you to see a movie.
933 words
3.83
41.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pick you up around seven and we go to see something that's been in the theater for awhile, both of us have already seen it before, so if anybody asks we'll know what it's about. I buy your ticket and we go in and make our way towards the middle row of seats, all the way against the wall. The previews have already started but they are all for movies that are already out, and we've seen most of them already two or three times.

The previews finish and the movie starts, you stand up and look around, and sure enough there's no-one else in the theater, you go to sit but I put my hand between your thighs and you stop. I motion to you with my other hand and you lean down and we kiss. Starting off slow and passionate, but before long our tongues are dueling, stabbing in and out of each others mouths, teasing, daring one to try and catch the other. My free hand moves to the center of your shirt and unbuttons it, you drop your arms back and your shirt falls free. I then start to gently rub your breasts through your bra, and I through the fabric I can feel your nipple, hard and begging to be let free.

My hands come together behind your back and unclasp your bra, and it falls between us, landing on my lap. You inhale sharply as the wetness of my tongue meets the pleasure sensors in your nipple. I bite down hard, causing you to scream at the unexpected combination of pleasure and pain. I gently nibble and suck on it a little longer before moving to your other breast. I take you in my mouth and roll your nipple around my tongue, causing you to squirm and get antsy as the pleasure roams throughout your body. Your panties are soaking now, and your wetness is starting to leak through and form a faint outline on the crotch of your pants.

Keeping my hands on your breasts, I slide the rest of my body down, until my mouth sits right in front of your heat. I reach out with my teeth and slowly unzip your fly. I move back up and use my tongue and lips to help undo your button. With a little help from your hands and a shift of your hips, your pants fall to the floor, and you step out of them. You're standing in front of me in only your sopping panties and I can't help but to lean back and admire the pure radiant beauty of the angel I'm about to taste and make love to with my tongue.

I lean forward again and inhale deeply, my lungs filling with your smell, my tongue aching for a taste of the real thing. I push my face forward and start to chew threw your panties, your juices ooze through the soaked material, and you pull me into you, trying to get me as close as you possibly can.

My fingers hook through the sides of your panties and drag them down around your ankles as my face plunges forward into your slit. I slightly bump against your clit, and you shudder with sudden pleasure, your knees getting weak. My tongues flicks up and down your slit, making you wetter and wetter, hotter and hotter. I gently push you back, and you look down at me, a look of pure disappointment crosses your face.

"Wait," I say. I push back in the chair, reclining it and tell you to put your knees up on the armrests. You do what I tell you and your pussy is now at face level, you slide forward and mash your love into my face, pushing me as far back into the chair as possible. I stick my tongue out and after I few licks, push it as far up into your pussy as I can, you gasp as you start to gyrate your hips, literally fucking my face in the middle of the movie theater.

I bring my hands up and easily slide three fingers into your pussy and one up your ass, and I just hold them there, your bucking and grinding is enough to push them in and out. Quickly, while you are pulled back away from my face, I pull my tongue out, push my fingers all the way and with my mouth find your clit and suck it all the way into my mouth, flicking my tongue over it fast and hard. You scream out and I swear people in the next theater over can hear you. One orgasm after the other racks your body as you gush your love juice all over my face. Five minutes later you stop quaking from the intense feelings rushing through your body.

You fall off the armrests into the seat next to me, collapsing into a heap. You're still trying to catch your breath as you lean over to me, say, "Thank you," and start to lick your juice off my face. You make sure there isn't any left, then shakily stand up, step over your clothes and fall into my lap. You curl up on top of my chest and close your eyes, neither of know what part the movie is at, but we do both know two things. That you've never had an orgasm that intense before, and you feel through my pants my hardness pushing against your naked ass.

Smiling to yourself, you vow to return the favor before we leave the theater.