Off to the Races

Story Info
Hubby watches as wife gets some strange.
1k words
3.71
238.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2eat
luv2eat
43 Followers

True story happened a few years ago, but still have fond memories

------

Carla, my wife of 14 years whispered in my ear that she had a 'friend' coming to visit her this evening and wanted to know if I wanted to watch while she got some hot, hard strange cock in her. She had told me she has wanted some of his hot cock earlier in the evening...her words made my cock stir in my pants.

I said, "Want to, hell I would love to watch, but is he going to let me watch while he fucks you?"

"I don't know", she said, "but if you want I can fuck him on the couch and you can watch through the window, we just have to set it up for you viewing pleasure." Then gave me a sly grin.

After we set everything up, we waited for his call. He was trying to find out if I had gone to the Dog Track with my friends. She told him I was going to leave in ten minutes.

I got in the car and left, but not for the tracks. I traveling up and down Church Road, hunting for a particular car, when I thought I spotted it.

I made a U turn to see if I was right and found out I was. I watched as the car pulled into the driveway. I went on by the house and back out on to Church. I wanted to give them time to "settle in".

After making another U-turn I headed back to the house, only this time I parked two houses down. I got out of the car and walked down the street past my house trying to decide the best way to approach. I decided to come up the left side of his car.

I got to the carport and then the adrenaline was flowing. My mouth was dry in anticipation of what I may see. I decided to try my luck. I moved toward the slit in the curtains not really knowing what I was going to see, if anything.

What I saw was an immediate turn on and my cock started to grow. I saw my wife of 14 years sitting on the lap of her lover for the evening. Dressed in only an open short sleeve button down shirt, I watch him rubbing his hands on her bare ass and watched as he squeezed her ass cheeks. As he did this she was hugging and French kissing him while she rocked her hot (and I know wet) pussy back and forth on the crotch of his pants.

I watched his hands move inside her completely open shirt and saw that he was massaging her tits and gently squeezing and pulling on her nipples. He lowered his head and stated sucking on her now very hard nipples. Later I was to find out that he was also fingering my wife's pussy...that damn shirt blocked my view of that.

I had been squatting so wouldn't be seen and needed a little break. I stood up and walked over to the carport to take a break.

I snuck back to the window to see if anything else was happening. I watched as my wife was now starting to unbutton his shirt while rubbing his crotch. She then moved so he could get his pants off, well at least one leg out (or was that two of the three).

She then leaned over and started kissing his chest and with her left hand reached down and cupped hand around his cock, which was still in his underwear. I could her hands following the shape of his cock in his drawers.

My knees were starting to get tired again and had to stand up and over to the carport. This was bad timing on my part because when I went back I was watching the wife's head buried in his crotch, I had missed her start to suck on his cock. I knew what she had in her mouth and envied him. I watched for a few minutes while I rubbed my dick through my pants, damn I was hard as a rock. I walked away, over toward our mailbox. Trying to get my composure I was trying to decide if I wanted to go back and watch more.

I decided to go back because I didn't think this would ever happen again (me being able to watch the wife suck and fuck someone).

When I got back to the window, the wife's lover had just finished taking off his pants and drawers and the wife was just lying naked back on the couch. I thought he was getting ready to pork my ol' lady when he surprised me by sitting on her face and slide his cock into her mouth instead. All I could see was his ass and I watched it move with slow short thrusts. I knew the wife was doing what she liked best, sucking hot hard cock.

A few minutes later he backed up and I knew it was time to watch my wife get fucked by another man. I watched her legs spread apart as he took his first plunge. I stared as I watched this man sliding his meat in and out of my wife's pussy, rotating his hips as he buried his cock all of the way in. The wife raised her legs up, knees almost to her chest so she could take it all in.

With that I decided to let them finish in private and left. I couldn't wait until he left so that she could tell me all about it. When I got back from the 'races' she smiled and grabbed my hand and lay on the bed. She knew how much I liked sloppy seconds and especially as she told me all the details. After I guided my meat into her how wet pussy she started to tell me everything that had happened. I didn't last very long feeling there mixed juices, but I did last long enough to hear the all the details. After pumping my cum into her, we kissed and hugged and caressed each other for a while. I thanked her for helping me fulfill one of my fantasies. Then we both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

luv2eat
luv2eat
43 Followers