Office

Story Info
She comes into your office.
1.1k words
4.32
58.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come into your office, dressed in a short leather skirt, and a white, translucent shirt. You stand to greet me, hug me and hold me, but I push you back down in your chair. I lean over and whisper in your ear, and you can smell the heat, musk and perfume rising off my overheated body. "Do not move, or speak. If you do, this will come to a quick end and I will leave." You just nod, your eyes already glazed with lust. I push your chair back a little from the desk and straddle your legs, the skirt automatically riding up my thighs. You grip the sides of your chair, fighting movement and a urge to touch my thighs, to run your hands slowly, softly up them. You do not want this to end.

My painted nails follow the soft material of my nylon up to the garter, scratching, moving my skirt even higher up, until you can see the sheer silk panties I am wearing. You can smell the scent of musk rising from between my legs, mingling with the musky sweet delicacy of my perfume, driving you higher, making you harder. The skirt moves completely out of the way, and I run my hand over the crotch of the panties, rubbing my clit through the silk. My whole body vibrates at the contact. I can see your knuckles turning white, wanting to reach out and touch me, touch the warm darkness nestled between my legs, covered in sheer black silk. I keep one hand on my sex, the other coming up to undo my shirt, one button at a time. In the gap formed by my shirt, you see the first glimmer of a bra matching the panties, and you twitch, your whole body shakes with need. Your breathing speeds up as I undo the final button, exposing my breasts to your full view. The silk shimmers over my already-erect nipples, and the silk is stretched so tight, it is like a second skin.

My hands move up and I let my hair down, the white streak in the front cascading over my eyes, the hair free falling down my back. I pinch one nipple and slip a finger under the edge of the panties, reaching deep under the silk to trace one finger through the moisture on my clit. My body trembles again and you watch in fascination as my nipples get harder, the flesh beneath the gauzy layer of fabric bouncing slightly as I nearly cum. A second finger joins the first, slipping deep inside me, and I can feel the muscles there contracting around my hand, wanting more than just my fingers. I think about your hard cock, just inches from me, and resist the urge to let go.

I reach behind me and open a desk drawer, extracting a pair of scissors. You look at me quizzically as I move off your lap and sit on the edge of your desk, placing one foot on each of your knees, my legs spread wide. I grab one of your hands, placing the scissors in it, holding it as I guide it first to my right hip. Snip! that edge of the fabric falls away. Then to my left. Snip! The panties fall out of the way and I am left exposed to your full view.

"Hands back to your sides, sweets." I say as I set the scissors beside me on the desk, my eyes drilling you. Then one hand comes up and I run my nails over the silk covering my nipple, shaking with the need to cum and not letting myself, yet. My other hand goes back down to my exposed cunt, trailing through the moisture, getting plenty on my fingers for the both of us. I bring my hand up and lick my finger, sucking the finger deep and pulling on my nipple at the same time. A loud moan escapes me. I look slyly down at you and move that hand, another finger drenched in my juices, to your lips. "You may taste if you wish." I run the finger over your lips and your tongue darts out, and suddenly my whole finger is in your mouth, being sucked deeper.

Pulling away from you, I reach to the front of the bra and undo the clasp. My heavy breasts fall free, the nipples begging to be sucked. But you don't dare. You don't have my permission, and I will walk away. And you know there will be worse punishments later if you disobey. I move silently off your desk, pushing you even farther back and kneeling in front of you.

I have put myself in vulnerable position, and you take advantage of it. Your hand shoots up and embeds itself in my hair, twining hard in the long, loose strands. You don't need any more teasing. You want me now. Right here on top of the desk. You pull me up by my hair, standing as you yank hard on my tender head. My breathing is erratic. I want you so much I can't think. Your head ducks and you suck one nipple into your mouth as you slide my hips up onto the desk, never letting go of my hair. "Undo my belt," you order, your voice husky. My trembling hands undo the buckle, urgently pulling at the loop. "And my pants." My fingers pull the button free. Your pants drop around your ankles, puddling there, our naked hips inches apart. You pull back and a little and then thrust hard forward.

Your lips trail over the skin near my collar bones as I scream my pleasure, office or not. You feel so good buried deep inside me. You bite my shoulder, pushing the soft shirt back with your teeth, sinking your teeth in hard. Your hips buck against mine, wanting to get all the way inside me, wanting me to take everything I can. You would climb inside me and stay there if you could. My breasts bounce against your chest, the nipples sending thrill through both of us. Your moans get louder, your hips moving harder and faster, my cunt contracting around your hardness. I am cumming hard, fast on you, my juices flowing so fast that they spill out onto your desk.

My thighs clamp down around your hips, pulling you deeper, ankles locked around your back. You thrust one final time and moan my name as you spurt inside me. Withdrawing, you leave me panting and exhausted on the edge of the desk. . I stand and grab the panties, soaked with our cum, and pull my skirt down over my hips. I set them on your desk, doing my bra back up, not saying a word, and my shirt. When I feel I am organized enough to go back out into public, I step up to you, panties in hand and slip them into your pocket, placing a swift kiss on your lips. Then I walk out of your office, smelling of lust and fully satisfied.