Office Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattchat33
mattchat33
3,109 Followers

She was sprawled back on the desk now, her legs wide apart and her pussy lips were swollen and glistening with her sweet juices.

"Oh God! I've never cum that hard before," she gasped in her disheveled state, and of course my heart, and cock, leaped at the praise.

I stood up and undid my trousers, pulling out my hard cock, giving it a couple of strokes to make sure it was fully erect. I watched Amanda as she looked down at my stiff thick cock pointing at her and I saw her eyes open wide in excitement.

"Fuck me, Chris. I need your cock inside me," she was almost pleading with me, her skirt pulled up high around her waist and her legs apart, her pussy wet with excitement.

I stepped forward and placed my engorged cock at her soft pussy lips. Slowly I pushed forward and I watched my cock spread her tight pussy lips and slide inside her. Her pussy was hot and smooth, squeezing tight around my cock as I pushed deeper inside her slim body.

"Oh my God," she gasped, "your cock feels so big inside me."

Smiling at her I started to fuck her slowly, sliding my hard thick cock in and out of her wet pussy. I loved the feel of my cock parting her pussy lips and then sliding up inside her velvety pussy with every stroke. Reaching for her blouse I started to undo the buttons of her top while I fucked her. When they were all undone I pulled her blouse apart to reveal her sexy tits barely contained in her black lacy bra.

Amanda was moaning in time to my thrusts as I continued to fuck her slowly with my hard cock. Still fucking her, I reached round her back and undid her bra, pulling it away from her tits and finally revealing her pert young tits and erect nipples. I played with her nipples, pulling them and flicking them, exciting her further while my cock gradually picked up pace thrusting into her soft pussy. This extra stimulation set off her loud moaning again, and she arched her back and tried to push her pussy harder against me, eager to get more of my stiff cock inside her tight body. Judging by her noises and how she was calling out louder it seemed she was close to another orgasm and I thought I could hold out long enough to her what she wanted before I came. So I grabbed her hips and held her steady and I took charge, pistoning my hard cock into her slim body again and again, fucking her hard.

"Oh my God, it's happening again. Yes, yes, YES!" she cried out loudly and I felt her hot pussy clamp around my cock this time, and her body moved involuntarily against me as she came again. I pumped my hard cock into her hot pussy again and again to keep her at her peak as she shouted out loudly, her body writhing on the desk.

She fell back against the desk, her body spent from another orgasm. Her chestnut hair was disheveled and all over the place, and her face was flushed red from all the excitement. Her eyes were shut and her blouse was thrown open revealing her tits that were heaving up and down with her heavy breathing. Her skirt was bunched around her waist and my cock was still deep inside her. I slowed my thrusting and then stopped, leaving my thick cock insider her while her heavy breathing gradually slowed down.

Her eyes flickered open, looking up at me. She looked exhausted as she spoke to me, "Have you finished?"

"Not yet Amanda," I responded with a wry grin and I saw her eyes open in shock, "but soon."

"Please, I don't know how much more I can take. I've never been fucked so well," she said, slumped on the desk, slowly pushing herself up onto her elbows.

"Not long Amanda, soon I'll be filling you with my cum," and I gave a little flex of my cock inside her, and she winced at the sensations that radiated from her clit.

"Yes. Yes. I want your cum inside me, I've never felt this good. Now fill me with your cum, mark me as yours. I'll do anything for you."

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and she looked up at me in surprised, her pussy twitching as it missed my cock.

I turned her around and made her bend over the desk. She stuck out her ass and I held onto her skirt and pulled it up to reveal her perfectly smooth ass, and as she moved her legs apart I had a great view of her wet pussy eagerly waiting for the return of my cock. I moved up close behind her and she wiggled her ass before I placed my cock head at her swollen pussy lips. Grabbing hold of her hips I pushed my cock deep inside her, watching my cock part her pussy lips again and sliding deep into her willing body. I started fucking her hard, ramming my stiff cock into her again and again.

Reaching up I bunched some of her long soft hair in my hand and I pulled back, pulling her head up and arching her back, so her ass pushed against me as I fucked her with my thick cock. She obviously enjoyed this because she started cumming again, shouting out loud as I rammed my cock into her harder and harder.

"Oh my God, oh yes, oh yes...I'm cumming," she shouted and her hips moved uncontrollably. I had her pinned to the desk and I kept her there as I fucked her hard from behind. I thrust my stiff cock into her tight, hot pussy faster still, powerfully fucking her tight body as she came from my strokes. She collapsed on the desk as I let go of her hair, her tits squashed against the cold wood. I took pity on her and realized I must finish soon while she had some energy left. Holding her hips still I pounded my cock into her tight pussy again and again while she moaned against the desk. I could feel my cum rising in my balls and I felt my cock grow even larger inside her, stretching her pussy with every stroke.

I was amazed when she found a little extra strength and raised herself to her elbows again, still bending over the desk while I fucked her from behind. She started pushing her ass back against me in time with my strokes, making my cock penetrate even deeper into her hot pussy.

"Oh yes, your cock is so big, please fill me, fill me with your cum. I want your cum inside me."

I held on to Amanda's voluptuous hips firmly and thrust my stiff cock deep into her pussy. With a groan I held my cock buried inside her and came. Shot after shot of thick warm cum sprayed into her as my cock pulsed inside her.

My mind was overcome with the sensations of cumming inside her but I could just hear her say "Oh yes, I can feel your cum. Fill me, fill me."

I spurted my cum into her for what seemed like minutes, but was probably only a few seconds. She was moaning and groaning as she felt my cock pulsing inside her hot pussy and gradually I relaxed, my cock releasing the final drops of cum deep inside her. I looked down and saw my cock buried in her with some of my cum oozing from her pussy mixed with her own juices. Slowly pulling away from her I released my softening cock from her stretched pussy.

Amanda slumped forward onto the desk, spent from all the fucking I had given her. She stayed there, tits exposed and pressed against the wooden desk, her skirt still pushed up revealing her perfectly smooth ass and her open pussy, dribbling cum and her juices down her leg and stockings. I smiled as I pulled up my trousers and made myself respectable before finding some tissues and helping her clean up.

A few minutes later she recovered enough to stand up but was clearly unsteady on her feet, and her eyes seemed to watch me all the time, seemingly mesmerized after the climaxes I had given her. She could hardly speak as we tidied up and left the building together, my arm around her and supporting her.

That was a good day at work with my office angel.

mattchat33
mattchat33
3,109 Followers
12