Office Antics Ch. 02

Story Info
Tony and his voyeurism.
1k words
4.09
38.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minxx66
minxx66
19 Followers

Helen smiled back, as her hands slid around to cup Lizzie's breasts. For the first time he noticed that the dress was buttoned through the front and Helen's fingers had slipped between the buttons to stroke the pale skin.

She again kissed Lizzie's neck, again the little sigh. He made a mental note of the sensitivity of her neck.

"Are you ok with this?" Helen whispered. Lizzie nodded, as she did so Helen moved round and stood in front of her. She cupped Lizzie's chin in her hands, as she did so Lizzie opened her eyes.

"Be sure and tell me when you want me to stop"

"I will," the younger woman affirmed.

Slowly Helen unbuttoned Lizzie's dress to just below the waist, their eyes locked, a smile adorned each face. She slid the dress from Lizzie's shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

Lizzie stood there in a plain white bra and matching whit panties, her stomach taut and flat. He appraised her body; it was all he had imagined and more. He could hardly believe that she too wore stockings, but hers were hold up ones.

He moved in his seat to more comfortably accommodate his rampant prick. Lizzie stepped out of her dress and proceeded to unbutton Helen's blouse; she let it drop to the floor with her dress before undoing the tie of Helen's wrap over skirt. That too was dropped to the floor.

Helen stood there in her black basque and stockings. A definitely more curvaceous body but still very feminine. He stared at both women, he was beginning to wonder, if in fact he was dreaming, but the constant throb of his prick assured him that was not the case.

Helen ran her hands from Lizzie's shoulders down her sides, then up her back. As she reached the clasp of the bra, she undid it and slipped it off. Helen then stroked Lizzie's breasts, tracing circles around each one. He watched her nipples harden, beneath the elder woman's touch. Helen then lowered her head and sucked first one nipple then the other into her mouth, gently pulling at each one before releasing them. Lizzie sighed. Helen's hands slid down over the soft white flesh of the younger woman's stomach, to the top of those little white panties.

He again shifted position, as Helen knelt in front of Lizzie and lowered those panties. He moaned loudly as he saw her mound, completely barren of hair. Helen stroked the smooth soft flesh of her pussy lips, as she gently parted them he could see the glistening of her juices. Gently Helen probed between those small lips with her fingers, seeking the bud of Lizzie's clit. As she found it, and ran her fingers lightly across, Lizzie moaned. Helen stood and led Lizzie to the chair next to him. As Lizzie sat down, Helen lifted one leg over the arm of the chair, before again kneeling in front of Lizzie. He had a perfect view of her pink pussy and the swollen lips, as Helen again found the younger woman's clit. She then lowered her head and flicked her tongue over and around the clit; lightly at first then with added pressure; slowly at first then with added speed. Lizzie sighed as Helen kept up the relentless licking and sucking. She moaned slightly as Helen slid one finger into her tight virginal pussy, as Lizzie responded to the touch she slid a second finger up into the young woman's pussy. With two fingers inserted their full length, she slowly caressed the front wall of her pussy, trying to find the exact spot to caress to obtain the elusive "G-spot" orgasm.

Suddenly as Lizzie arched her back and moaned loudly, Helen realized she had found it. Slowly she continued to stroke it, whilst still licking and sucking Lizzie's clit. Lizzie arched her back again trying to get Helen's fingers and tongue deeper and into her. Helen maintained the same pace as Lizzie bucked on her fingers. Goosebumps arose all over her body as every nerve tingled with pleasure. The tingling started at her clit and G-spot and spread out like water from a sprinkler.

He watched as the whole of her body went rigid and flushed red before she flopped back into the chair.

"That was amazing," she sighed as she bent to kiss Helen on the lips. As their lips met, she could taste herself on the older woman's lips; her tongue licked the moisture from Helen's lips before exploring her mouth. Helen remembered the first time she had tasted herself on the lips of another. It had been an arousing experience and this young woman obviously felt the same.

"Can I taste you?" The younger woman asked somewhat shyly, with a blush creeping over her face.

Helen nodded and they swapped places. Lizzie tentatively stroked Helen's pussy lips; they were larger than those of her own. She parted them and was fascinated by the look and feel of another woman's pussy and clit. She stroke Helen's clit and felt it harden beneath her touch, she played her fingers around the older woman's pussy feeling how wet she was. Easily she slid two fingers inside Helen, the flesh was so hot and soft, she was amazed at the way Helen's pussy muscles seemed to caress her fingers. Eventually she lowered her head and sucked Helen's pussy lips and ran her tongue over her clit. Lizzie tasted Helen's juices and realized with pleasure that they tasted different, not that she could have explained either taste to anyone.

Helen allowed Lizzie a few minutes of intent licking before she stood and pulled first Lizzie to her feet then Tony. They both noticed his hard prick straining at his trousers.

"Now Tony has been such a good boy, I think its time we did something with this," she smiled as she brushed her hand across his prick. "Follow me....."

She headed towards the door that connected her room with the board room; the two others followed her dutifully wondering what she had in mind.

(...continued...)

minxx66
minxx66
19 Followers