Office Banter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen was over come with lust. Her orgasm had just been the start and she was well on her way to another. She felt her body start to flush as the slowly growing orgasm started to well up in side her. She reached up and took Richard's cock from him and started to jerk it roughly into James' mouth, her hand hitting him in the face with every upward stroke. She loved to see his mouth try and take it all in. She used her other hand on the back of his head to try and force him to take more cock in his mouth. He responded by pumping his cock into her with deep long hard strokes. She had to take her hands of both his head and the beautiful cock to steady herself on the chair.

Richard watched as Jen tried to force James to take more of his cock. He moved himself roughly over to Jen's face and pushed his cock hard into her mouth. She responded by opening up and letting him fuck her face as best he could. She couldn't take much of his cock, but then most people couldn't. He knew he was big, but he rarely tried to force his cock on anyone. But this situation was different. He knew she wanted his cock, and he was doing his best to give it to her.

James could feel his orgasm starting to build in his balls and knew he wouldn't last much longer. But he also wasn't finished yet. Not with either of them. He quickly pulled his cock from her pussy with much regret and sank back on the floor. He heard Jen whimper as he withdrew from her. Looking up he could see Richard trying to bury his cock into Jen's throat.

Richard stepped away from Jen and sat down on the couch behind him. He slowly took hold of his cock and started stroking it. He watched as both Jen and James slowly crawled towards him. Soon they were both sucking and licking on his cock. He placed a hand on the back of both their heads and held them to his cock. For a long time he had wanted two mouths on his cock, but he never thought it would be a man and a woman doing it.

Jen's tongue did its best to wet the enormous cock in front of her. She could feel James' tongue doing the same and soon they had each other's tongue's in their mouths, with Richard cock in between. Jen knew she had to feel this cock in her pussy, and she slowly stood up leaving James to take the cock in his mouth and suck it with earnest.

Richard help Jen straddle his legs and slowly eased her down towards his cock. She had her back to him and he reached around and pulled roughly on her gorgeous tits and nipples. He could feel James holding his cock at the base, lining it up to enter Jen.

Jen felt the head of Richard's cock probe her entrance. She watched as James rubbed it up and down her slit, lubbing it up with her juices. As James rubbed it back again, Richard suddenly pushed upwards with his hips. Jen yelled as the oversized head penetrated into her, stretching her fully. She had slept with a few men in her day, but none had ever stretched her like this. She pushed down slowly, stretching as she tried to take it all.

James watched as Richard's cock slowly eased into Jen's pussy. His eyes were wide as he watched her lips stretch and strain against the girth of his cock. Jen managed about half of his cock before she stopped. James could see her legs trembling as she tried to get used to the invasion of such a big cock. James took the opportunity to lean forward and run his tongue from the bottom of Richard's balls up the exposed shaft and onto Jen's dripping slit. As his tongue hit Jen's clit, her legs gave out and she sank fully onto Richard's cock.

Richard's eyes were closed as he felt James' tongue on his balls. The next thing he knew he was balls deep inside Jen, and she was screaming out. He could feel the head of his cock pushing against her cervix and he ground into her loving the sensation. He could feel James' tongue hard at work both on his balls and on Jen's clit. Her constant thrashing was forcing his cock deeper into her, causing her to thrash even harder.

Jen had never felt so full in her life. She didn't know she could take something that big insider her. She could feel every vein of his cock as it stretched her pussy walls out. James' tongue was back to working wonders on her clit and it was causing her pussy to contract hard around Richard's cock, milking it inside her. Slowly she gathered her self and lifted up off his cock. She could feel her pussy lips pulling at his cock as she dragged herself up its length. She felt like it would never end, but she finally could feel his engorged head pulling at her entrance.

James sat back and watched as Jen slowly worked Richard's cock back into her pussy. He gently stroked his cock as she lowered herself down, slowly taking all of the huge cock back in her again. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the cock slowly working in and out of her pussy. Slowly he stood up and stepped forward straddling the pair as the slowly fucked beneath him. He began to rub his cock over her nipples, then slowly pushed them together and pushed his cock between her lovely tits.

Richard could feel James' cock between Jen's tits as he held on to them. His cock was slowly being milked by the tightest pussy he had ever fucked. He pushed James' hands away and pushed Jen's tits together so James could fuck them. He could feel her hard nipples pushing into his palms and the hard cock rubbing against his finger tips and James worked his cock back and forth.

James pulled his cock free from Jen's tits and pushed it towards her half open mouth. She was gasping with ever thrust of Richard's cock in her pussy. He pushed his cock easily into her mouth, but she hardly reacted. He fucked her mouth absently for a few strokes then pulled it out and moved towards Richard's mouth.

Jen wanted to suck the cock pushing into her mouth, but she was working quickly to a mind blowing orgasm and nothing else mattered now. She could feel the head of the cock poking the back of her mouth, smell the musk of the man, but she didn't care. Richard was picking up the pace just as James pulled his cock free. Jen arched her head back onto Richard's shoulder and simply let her self be fucked by his massive cock.

Richard opened his mouth eagerly and sucked hard on James' cock as soon as it was against his lips. The hard cock in his mouth only increased his desire and he sped up his pounding cock into Jen's tight pussy. He could feel her pussy walls start to flex and ripple along his length. Her tight confines were starting to milk the cum from his balls and she started to orgasm.

James eagerly fucked Richard's mouth with his cock, but he couldn't get much in as he was still straddling Jen's chest. Getting up from his position he quickly lowered himself to watch Richard fucking Jen's tight pussy. Both of them were moaning loudly now and he could see Richard's balls starting to tight into his abdomen. He knew they were both close now.

Jen screamed out as the wet tongue of James pushed into her clit. She reached down and pulled his face into her pussy forcing him to suck more of her clit. She could hear herself starting to moan a deep guttural cry as her orgasm started to take over. The cock pounding into her pussy and the tongue on her clit were finally too much and she fell over the edge into the most ferocious orgasm of her life.

Richard felt Jen's pussy tighten on his cock as James' chin rubbed on his balls. He opened his mouth to scream but nothing came out. He felt the cum boil up from his balls and shoot down the length of his cock. His head arched back as spurt after spurt of his cum pumped into Jen's spasming pussy, milking his cocks of every drop of his cum.

James pulled his head away as Richard started to cum. He watched, fascinated, as the enormous cock pumped load after load into Jen's pussy. He couldn't help himself but to reach out and stroke the cock as it slowly started to relax. As he stroked, he slowly worked his hand all the way around Richard's cock. He slowly worked the cock up and down in his hands helping to milk the cum from it.

Jen remained motionless as her sensitive pussy recovered from her orgasm. She knew she wouldn't be able to walk anytime soon. Her legs felt like jelly, and her breathing was coming in shallow rapid gasps. She lurched forward suddenly as her hyper sensitive clit was licked once again my James. She reached down to try and push his head away, and as she did do, she felt Richard's beautiful cock slid from her. It left her feeling more empty then she ever had before.

Richard sighed contentedly as he felt his cock being pulled from Jen's pussy. He then gasps as the sensitive head was quickly engulfed in James' mouth. He tried to sit up and push his head away from his cock, but Jen was collapsed on top of him. James quickly worked his mouth past his sensitive head and started to clean his cock with his tongue.

James' first taste of the two lovers combined cum was almost too much for him. His cock flexed heavily, desperate for attention. His mouth worked quickly to clean Richard's cock of his sticky mess. As the cock slowly deflated in his mouth and hand he let it fall from his mouth and moved to suck the cum dripping from Jen's pussy. She grabbed at his head to try and push him away, but he held on pushing his tongue into her cum filled pussy.

Jen could feel another orgasm coming as James worked his tongue in and out of her pussy. He would flick his tongue over her clit before moving back down to lick her pussy out some more. As she felt his tongue working its way inside her again, her pussy began to convulse and squeeze at his tongue. Another slightly weaker orgasm began to rattle through her body and as his tongue pressed against her clit once again she let out a long throaty yell. Finally she pushed his head away, unable to take any more.

As James stood up slowly he could feel the combined juices of Richard and Jen dripping from his chin. His cock ached with desire and need for release. He watched as the two sexually charged bodies lay below him. His cock flexed as he stared at Richard's half hard cock and Jen's dripping pussy. He wanted so desperately to stroke his cock and release his cum all over the two laying in front of him, but resisted. Instead James reached down and pulled Jen to her feet.

Richard watched and James pulled Jen off of him. James' eyes were full of lust and need. He looked down and saw James' cock straining hard out in front of him. As Jen was lifted off of him James had to steady her. He slowly brought her down to her knees and bent her over the chair next to them. Richard slowly sat up to see where this was going to end.

Jen allowed herself to be bent over the chair in front of her. The emptiness she felt in her pussy was slowly turning to an ache and she needed more cock in her. She wasn't denied as she felt James rub his hard cock against her sopping pussy. Slowly he worked his engorged head from her clit, down her lips, over her opening and back to puckered ass. Again and again James worked his cock up and down her length, slowly lubricating his cock with both her juices and the remains of Richard's cum.

Once James felt he was fully lubricated he slowly inserted his cock into Jen. He could feel the heat she gave off and her smooth pussy walls -- liberally lubricated with two sets of cum. He pushed himself all the way in to the hilt, pushing his balls hard against her clit. He could feel her pushing back against him.

Jen was surprised when James pulled himself completely out of her -- leaving her once again feeling empty. She was more surprised when she felt his cock head start to push against her puckered ass. She hesitated momentarily, it had been a long time since she had let anyone fuck her ass.

'slowly.' Jen spoke quietly, as if trying not to ruin the moment.

Richard looked down to see what Jen was talking about and smiled when he saw James' cock trying to push its way into Jen's ass. James was holding his cock in one hand and trying to open Jen's ass up with the other. Richard reached down and took hold of her ass in his hands and slowly pulled her cheeks apart.

James watched intently as he slowly pushed the head of his cock into Jen's ass. He stopped once he was in, allowing her ass to relax against his invasion. His lust got the better of him and he slowly started to push into her tightest of holes. He gripped her waist as he pushed himself deeper and deeper into her bowls. The combined cum and pussy juice lubing his cock for the journey.

Jen moaned into the seat cushion and James' cock pushed deeper into her. She felt so full as his cock bottomed out inside her. His balls pushing against her pussy opening causing her to shiver. She new right away that James' was going to fuck her ass hard until he filled her with his cum. As soon as he had bottomed out in her he started to pull out again.

Richard held Jen's ass open for James as he began to fuck her. He started slowly, pulling his cock out in slow, deliberate strokes before pushing back into her again. Richard watched as James began to pick up his pace and started fucking her ass with a long pounding rythym. He knew James was close and he wanted to help push him over the edge. To help him cum as hard as he had.

Jen held onto the seat as James pounded his cock into her ass. She could feel him getting bigger and harder inside her as his orgasm approached. Jen tried to relax and flex at the same time, trying to milk the cum from his cock.

Richard reached down and grabbed ahold of James' balls, pulling the gently away from his body. At the same time his other hand found Jen's clit and rubbed it back and forth between his thumb and finger. He smiled as the pair of them yelled out I unison as his hands worked on them both.

James thrust forward one last time as his cock heaved its load of cum into Jen's ass. His head back, mouth open he flexed his cock hard as spurt after spurt of cum flooded from his cock.

Jen screamed into the seat cushion as yet another orgasm racked through her body. Her pussy spasmed as she could feel her bowels filling with James' cum.

Slowly James pulled his half erect cock from Jen's ass and slumped back on the floor. He was totally drained and didn't think he would even be able to walk.

As the three lovers recovered from their heavy excursions, Maria slowly stepped back into the kitchen and adjusted her skirt back into position. She wanted to stay and see what happened next, but she still had loads of work to do before she was finished for the night. She stole a final glance back into the room at the sweaty trio and picking up her mop she quietly left them alone.

12