Office Confrontations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wearily, Marshall walked past the numerous cubicles toward the lounge area, where a constant stale coffee aroma permeated the air. Hell, at least stale coffee was something, which was better than the nothing he had now. Stepping into the empty lounge was normal. Anyone caught fraternizing in the break room when it wasn't their break time was docked pay, and most of them were barely scraping by as it was.

But damn them all to hell, no one started a new pot. Sure, there was a nice pot of decaf, but that wasn't going to help Marshall keep awake during Aaron's boring tale of the diseased pussy. He groaned to himself, but popped open the Folgers and started brewing a fresh pot. At least he'd get a fresh cup, which was tastier than half-burned sludge.

"You look like a happy little homemaker. Are you usually the coffee bitch or is this just a special occasion?" Marshall flinched as he was pouring the water, barely avoiding dropping the damned thing on himself. Setting down the empty pot, he flipped around, eyes narrowed.

"Fuck you--" Marshall's eyes widened as he caught a good look at who was mocking him.

Fucking Kyle. Was he always such a damn schizo?

With arms folded across his chest, legs shoulder-width apart, and chin raised in defiance, Kyle looked more like a cocky lawyer than he did a nerdy pencil pusher. What the hell?

"Nah, don't really feel up to it at the moment. But call me tonight, I'll see what I can do." That dangerous glint was in Kyle's eye again as he spat out a quip, closing the distance between them.

"Look, I don't really feel up to it, either. I have no idea what sort of crazy you seem to be diagnosed with, but I'm not dealing with it anymore." Marshall snapped, irately turning around and dealing with the coffee maker, which had yet to give him enough for a cup. He should've known better than to turn his back on a guy like Kyle.

Strong arms wrapped around Marshall, locking his hands into place against the counter top. Hot breath ghosted across his ear as Kyle leaned in close, pressing himself completely against Marshall and shoving Marshall into the counter painfully.

"What th--" Marshall tried to struggle, but Kyle's grip was painful and tight. "Get off!"

"Oh, I don't think so. See, I particularly enjoy you up against a wall. Or counter, whatever." Marshall could feel the rumbling laugh against his back and gritted his teeth.

"Get the fuck off of me, Kyle." Marshall growled.

"How about no?" This time Marshall could hear the laugh as well as he could feel it. "I don't think you understand the position you're in." Kyle's upper body pushed forward, hands dragging Marshall forward until his face was getting damn close to the coffee maker. His ass jutted out into Kyle, and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Mmm, you're fun. I think I'll keep you around for a while." He whispered, catching Marshall's ear and biting.

"Aah―fuck, get off. What is wrong with you?" Now Marshall was starting to panic―for more reasons than just one. Kyle laughed darkly into Marshall's ear, and bit down harder. Marshall's breath was coming up in sharp gasps, and damn it all, his cock was twitching and waking up. This was just not how things were supposed to go!

"I like it when you get angry." Kyle whispered, releasing his ear. Marshall thought he was finally going to be free when he felt Kyle gyrating his hips, grinding his hard-on right into Marshall's ass.

Dear god. He was not getting turned on. That wasn't like him at all. He did not get aroused by men, he didn't imagine Kyle bending him over his desk and taking him fro--

Stop it. It's not true. Forget it! Fighting against it or not, Kyle had begun to lick at the base of his jawbone, just below his ear, and he couldn't suppress the soft moan that left his mouth, or the fact that he was pushing back into Kyle. What is happening to me? The panic was really starting to sink in now.

Because as much as he'd like to deny it, Marshall was hard. And he wanted Kyle right then and there.

Then, suddenly, Kyle's body pulled off and the weight disappeared. Gasping, Marshall stood bent over the counter for a few seconds, trying to gather his bearings. A hand palmed his ass and he jolted, ricocheting back into motion as he turned to face Kyle.

"Fu--"

"Save the curses, doll." Kyle's chest was heaving, and his eyes burned with hunger. His hair was slightly mussed, and tendrils of dark hair curled around his cheeks. His glasses were slightly askew from rubbing into Marshall's neck and his hands were twitching at his waist, but he gained control of himself with ease, straightening himself and shaking off the lust in his eyes. "Save them for next time." With a wink, Kyle disappeared, leaving Marshall to stand there, shaking, with a massive erection that wouldn't go down no matter how many old women he thought of naked.

What the hell just happened?