Office Delivery Splendor

Story Info
A regular office delivery turns into work time pleasures.
917 words
3.69
23.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His name is Darius and what a fine specimen of man he is. 5'9ish, trim body, sexy brown eyes, and a wonderful chocolate complexion. Just thinking about him gets my panties moist. I met him at work and from the minute I met him, not only did we hit it off well, but we were comfortable enough with each other to engage in flirty banter. Oh. Did I say that he's also tasty looking enough for me not to be able to keep my eyes, or thoughts, off him? I don't see him often. His being my water delivery guy and a workaholic prohibit that, but when I do see him, we almost always flirt with one another. After he leaves, I get the most erotic thoughts of him- positions I'd love to try and things I'd love to do to him.

The focus today is having him make love to me in one of the empty offices. I can see myself starting out by sitting on a chair in front of him, and teasing him with my tongue on the tip of his hard dick. He's stroking it and feeding it to me while I'm licking him from base to head and taking time between licks to place him in my mouth, sucking on him till he starts to moan for me.

While I'm sucking on him, he tells me to play with myself and I oblige with no complaints. Since I'm wearing a long skirt and thong, playing with my clit and fingering my already moist pussy is no problem. As he watches the way my head bobs back and forth on his dick, he comments on the moans that I'm making from fingering myself. If he only knew how wet I get just sucking on my pacifier! I'm so wet I can feel my pussy juices running down my leg into the chair and just as we both hit the point of no return, he pulls out of my mouth and tells me to kneel on the floor.

I eagerly get down on all fours, anticipating his solid hardness inside of me, feeling him deep in the pit of my stomach. Darius very slowly enters me from behind and takes long steady strokes, each one going deeper into me with every thrust. Hands on my shoulders, he pulls me back onto his dick and gives me every glorious inch he has to offer. I moan as loud as I can in the empty office and feel my pussy pulsing with each stroke. He takes his hands from my shoulders and reaches in front of me so he can finger my clit. The sensation of his fingers on my clit and his dick in me drive me wild. When I'm just at the brink of orgasm, Darius pulls out of me and tells me to lay on my back.

In this position I feel totally exposed but totally at ease. I reach up to Darius and bring his face down to mine so that I can suck on his tongue and as I do, he slips inside of me. Stroke for stroke we meet one another's needs and my pussy gets wetter and wetter. Still teasing me, he pulls out and kisses his way down to my nipples. He gingerly takes one in his mouth and uses his to tongue to make it more peaked than it already is. Not wanting one to get more attention than the other, Darius gently sucks on the second nipple and causes little shivers of delight to run down my spine. His next move is to kiss me from my nipples down to my navel where his tongue takes a swan dive down to my neatly trimmed mound.

His tongue lays its tender assault on my clit piercing and drives me insane as he alternates between licking and sucking on my clit and making love to my pussy with his mouth. I moan and writhe as I beg him to let me cum but he's not ready to give up control yet and continues to devour my honey sweetness. Arms flailing over my head, I can hardly contain the orgasm that wants to erupt from my body. Unable to take it any longer, I pull his head up to mine and as I begin to lick my juices from his chin and suck them off of his tongue, I roll him under me and sit on his dick with wild abandon.

In this position, I'm able to ride him hard and get him deep and as I do, I finger myself for him. Hips bucking, Darius holds onto me and thrusts deep inside my pussy with long, hard strokes. Now, he's unable to contain the orgasm that I feel building in his dick and he gives one final thrust that sends both of us over the edge. As he pours his cum into my pussy, I feel totally drained yet unbelievably satiated. Knowing that we've spent more time in here than we should have, Darius stands up and pulls me with him, kissing me ever so gently as he pulls his uniform together. While watching me fix my clothes and steady myself from our escapade, he pecks me on the cheek, walks toward the door and smiling says, "I really needed that. Thank you, Lady. Call me." After he's walked out the door, I check to make sure everything is in order, lock up and think, "boy will I."