Office Doldrums (Sheri Ch. 2)

Story Info
Kyle and Sheri become more familiar.
2.8k words
4.54
57.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lykan
Lykan
50 Followers

The next morning we got to work at the same time. I unlocked the door and swung it open for her. "How was school?"

"Tough," she said, "I couldn't really concentrate."

"Boyfriend on the mind, huh?"

She glanced at me but didn't meet my eye. "No, not him. A different guy."

Okay, I'm not that daft. I had a good idea she was talking about me. "Well, that makes two of us. I sort of got my mind blown away yesterday as you left." I decided for a topic change. "What's in the bag?" I asked, nodding my head towards a small gym bag she had hanging by a strap from one shoulder.

"You'll see," is all she said. Suddenly I really hoped I would. She sat down at her desk and slid the bag out of sight under it. "Is there anything you need from me right away this morning?" That's when I noticed she was wearing a red tank top that was maybe one size too big for her. I couldn't see any extra straps on her shoulders so she must have been wearing a strapless bra or none at all. Sheri was also wearing a loose summer skirt with small pink and red flowers on it that hung just below mid-thigh. A pair of not quite sensible high heels finished the outfit. Combined with her gorgeous figure the outfit was absolutely stunning.

I think we both noticed my extra long pause. "No," I finally stammered, "I don't think there's anything I need right away."

"Okay," she replied matter-of-factly and leaned forward to adjust the strap on her shoe. When she did the top of her body bent towards me and her top pulled down under the weight of glorious gravity. From where I was standing and she was sitting, I could definitely see that she was wearing a white strapless bra which supported those wonderful melons. I stood entranced watching them wiggle slightly as she adjusted her shoes. I was slightly disappointed when she straightened back up. It must have shown because she smiled and said, "Just give me a call whenever you need something."

"Likewise," I replied and turned back to my office. I could see our little deal would be turning out quite nicely.

About an hour later I decided I needed some spelling help. I didn't really need the help, but I figured an excuse to see Sheri was all the help I needed. I called her back into my office and when she came through the door I immediately realized she had removed the bra. Her breasts hung a little lower than they had earlier and her nipples were very noticeable through the thin material of her top.

She was spinning a pen through her fingers when I asked her the words I needed spelled. She gave me the spellings, which I knew already, and I turned to type them in. I had just about finished my corrections when I heard the pen drop behind me. I struck the last key and turned in time to find her stooping over to pick up the pen, which once again gave me a glorious view down her shirt, this time sans bra. Gravity was again a kind friend as it pulled her top down and sucked those beautiful breasts downward and hung them in wondrous space. I leaned forward a bit to try to get a better view, but still her nipples were hidden behind the halter top.

I was disappointed when she started to straighten but she seemed to trip a bit as she did so and she had to plant her hand heavily on the ground in front of her to stop from falling over. The movement was enough to cause those perfect breasts to sway heavenly from side to side a little. After what seemed an hour, but still too short a time, she stood up.

I looked into her eyes and very expressively said, "Wow. You are wonderful."

Looking back down at me she said, "I know. I have to be to school by eleven. Is that too soon?"

"Not for you, I imagine, but all too soon for me."

Her smile was warm as she left the room.

A little while later I heard that quiet knock on my door again. I called for her to come in and once again that vision of beauty named Sheri graced my office with her presence. "Is there something you need this time?" I smiled invitingly. She nodded so I stood up, "You'd better take my chair again, unless you want to be somewhere else?" With a shake of her head she took my seat. She was still braless and it took a real effort to not stand there all day and just stare down her top. "Just a minute," I said and made my trip for the towels. This time when I came back, I had already removed my shorts and just the tails of my shirt hung down to hide my briefs.

I sat down on the edge of the desk and pulled myself up so that I sat in front of Sheri with my shirt tails still hanging down into my crotch, which still left my underclothing a mystery to her. I sat there for a while and watched her face. Finally she looked up at me and shrugged. I grinned and slowly unbuttoned the bottom three buttons of my shirt, still leaving my crotch covered. Her eyes followed my hands. Once I was done with the buttons I leaned back onto the desk and waited again. This time when she looked up she seemed a little impatient, "I have to be to school by eleven."

"Patience. All good things come in time," I chided her, emphasizing the 'come'. I finally reached down and pulled the tails out of my groin and aside. Her eyes opened a little wider and an instant look of lust washed over her face. I was wearing a set of black narrow briefs that complimented my tanned skin and black hair nicely. Over the briefs I had a well toned stomach, not muscular, but definitely toned. Under the briefs the bulge that signified by manhood was beginning to grow and draw most of Sheri's attention.

I reached down and stroked myself a bit through the material of my briefs. Before long my cock was nearly it's full size and shoving the waistband of my briefs upward. I lifted the band away from my stomach to relieve the pressure and set in back in place with the full head of my cock protruding above the undergarment. "You're bigger than my boyfriend," she confessed to me.

"Really? I'm not that big as far as the average manhood goes." I began sliding the waist of my briefs down along the shaft of my penis.

"You're not much longer than him, but you're definitely thicker. How big are you?"

I stopped pushing my briefs down when I reached my balls. I fingered the shaft and pointed my cock at her nose so I could look at it. "About seven and a half inches long by a good two inches in diameter." Sometimes, having been a carpenter really pays off.

She blushed a little. "Well, I've seen bigger, but I haven't had anything bigger. I wonder what it would be like?"

Her eyes went kind of dreamy like she was trying to imagine it, but swiftly snapped back into focus when I slid my waistband down over my balls and left them hanging over the top. "Jeez!" she exclaimed, "No wonder you were able to shoot such a huge load yesterday!"

I couldn't stop the grin, "You like 'em."

She licked her lips in response and murmured, "mmmhhhmmm." That was all it took for me to get started. I grabbed my shaft firmly at the base and started pulling slowly up and down. I let her watch for a couple minutes before I said, "You seem to be quite the voyeur."

Her eyes never left my movements as she replied, "Like you said, some things are sexier than sex. I just like watching men being pleasured, especially when they do it themselves. I'm not a lesbian, so watching a porno is a waste of time, the woman just gets in the way and they're always directed so women are the focal point. When the guy pulls out and jerks himself the rest of the way to climax, that's when I like the movie the best."

"That's incredible." I increased my hand speed a bit. "So how'd you learn to be such an excellent exhibitionist?"

"That's easy. I just know what guys like to see and it's then simply a matter to picking the proper body movement to match the clothes."

I looked down and saw a small bead of precum forming at the tip of my cock. Smiling I bent my cock forward so she had a straight view at the tip and could see the precum forming. "For you," I told her. The look of lust that washed over her face was worth almost any price. Her eyes couldn't have been pried from my cock with a sawzall and crow bar. "While we're on the subject of clothing," I chuckled. I was relaxed and having fun. Playing with myself while flirting with this beautiful young woman just seemed to be natural. It was obvious that I'd bargained way too low of a price yesterday. I was now sure that this young vixen would pay any price for the shows I was giving her. I would have to make up for it later. "You know what color underwear I'm wearing. What color panties are you wearing?"

She didn't even respond verbally, she simply scrunched lower in the seat and pulled her skirt up past her crotch. What lay beneath was a sight to behold. Covering a wonderful mound of what I was sure was a perfect twat was a lacy lavender pair of panties. They were sensibly solid through the crotch, but just above the crotch the lace took over. Underneath I could see that she shaved her pussy, but I couldn't tell how much. While I watched she pulled the skirt up higher, revealing her hips and the side strings of her panties. "Those are perfect," I whispered. In response, my cock let go of a drop of precum which landed on the inside of her thigh only a few inches from her panty clad pussy. She looked down into her crotch where I'm sure I could hear my cum sizzling. Slowly she slid the straps of her top off of her shoulders and pulled the front of her top down until the top half of her breasts were exposed. The material only seemed to be held up by her jutting nipples. "You are such a perfect vision of beauty," I hissed through clenched teeth.

Beads of sweat were forming on my forehead and I knew I was close to shooting my load. Watching her closely she used her finger to wipe the inside of her thigh where my precum had landed. Holding it up on the tip of her finger where I could see it, she slid her finger into her mouth and sucked gently at the jewel. It was too much to take and I knew this orgasm was going to be even harder than yesterday. I reached desperately for the towels, but her hand was there to stop me. I looked back and her face was only inches from the purpled head of my cock. It was too much.

My cock exploded. The first missile of cum launched from the end of my cock and spattered hard against her upper lip and cheek. She opened her mouth and the second spurt smashed into her lower lip while a small part of it landed just inside her mouth. By then she had the range and I spurted myself past her waiting lips. She looked down in complete lust as I shot load after load of jizm into that tender mouth. When I was just about spent I heard a moan of lust issue from her that redoubled the force of the last few jets and caused them to smack against her cheek and chin. Finally spent, I sagged where I sat above her.

Her eyes rolled back in pleasure and she tipped her head back. With her mouth still open she rolled my not inconsiderable load of sperm around with her tongue, pushing it forward and backward in her mouth. Finally she pulled her tongue back and looked up into my eyes. "Kiss me," she demanded, which caused a long thick glob of jizm to ooze from her mouth, off her chin, and out sight. Neither of us looked to see where it went.

I was taken back in surprise. Here was one of the most erotic visions I had ever seen, and she was asking me to do something I had never even considered doing in any of my wildest dreams. She must not of liked my hesitation because she stood and leaned towards me, "Do it."

"This isn't my kind of thing. It's going to cost you."

"Anything," she murmured. Then our lips touched and her tongue lanced into my mouth. At first my tongue tried to crawl down my throat but I soon stopped it and let it slide against hers, tasting the salty slickness of my own cum. She moaned and I knew what to do. I scraped my teeth slowly along her tongue. She moaned again. I sucked hungrily at her tongue, pulling it roughly into my mouth. Maintaining the suction I swirled her tongue around and licked at it from every angle. Finally when I couldn't maintain anymore I let go and slowly pulled back from her. Her eyes were still closed and her cheeks were flushed under my drying cum.

She opened her eyes slowly and I could see the dilated pupils roll back to center from the top of her sockets. "That was so erotic," she breathed huskily. She looked down and my eyes followed to where she was lifting the hem of her skirt to reveal her lavender panties soaked a deep purple through the crotch. "I've never been so wet in my life."

Her eyes were so clear when she looked at me that their normal hazel color looked melted into a golden honey. I grinned and grabbed my half stiff member. "There's still more if you want it."

She seemed to debate for a minute then looked at the clock. "Ohmigosh!" she blurted and almost ran from the room. I half pulled my briefs up so I wouldn't trip and followed her down the hall to the bathroom where she was already washing the cum off her face.

I stood behind her and watched her skirt lift towards the round globes of her ass where she bent over the sink. She looked in the mirror and saw where I was looking. Wistfully, she threw the back of her skirt up to her hips. I had a perfect view of her panty clad ass. Her panties were lace in back as well, just barely spreading past the crack of her ass. I sat down on the floor to have a better look and was rewarded with the sight of her soaked pussy through the thin material of her panties. They clung stickily to her pussy lips and I could just see the outline of her sex through the material. She spread her legs a bit further for my benefit and I sat entranced as her panty clad ass and pussy swung before my face. I wanted nothing more than to just bury my tongue and face in that soaked vagina, but held back for fear of spoiling a good thing. Instead, "I could watch this all day," I said in the dreamiest voice I could manage.

"You'll have to come to school with me if you want to see more of it."

That was an extremely tempting offer. "Nah, been there done that. Had my fill of it."

She stood up straight and her skirt fell back into place like a curtain at the end of a play. I stood up and reached for the paper towels to clean myself up as she primped the last of her hair into place. She left the bathroom in a rush and I was left with my dick in hand, literally. I finished cleaning up then headed to her office where she was just coming out with her gym bag under her arm. "That was so great," she blurted as she reached the door. She stopped and looked back, "We'll have to do that again tomorrow. I don't have school at all so I'll be here all day."

"I can't wait." That's when I noticed where my cum had gone when she told me to kiss her. I pointed at the center of her chest and said, "The ones that got away."

She glanced down, grinned wickedly, and swiped the pioneering sperm off her chest and licked at her finger. She waved and headed out the door still sucking on her finger.

Lykan
Lykan
50 Followers