Office Dress Code Ch. 02

Story Info
They meet to discuss new dress code.
2k words
4.28
111.6k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSZ
JSZ
29 Followers

Beth was still staring at the Calendar with her mouth open. Say something her brain went. Well, she thought, I can look stupid after being made a fool or I can try to salvage something here.

Taking a deep breath, she said, sorry about launching the dress code on April 1, but having a dress code is a good idea. Employee productivity has dropped and motivation levels are very low. The reason the attrition rate is not that high is the outside job market is dismal. For the last few months, we have been taking things for granted. And it has been showing in our work and dress. It's high time we do something about it.

Beth was pleased with herself. That's a damn good start to my speech. I just hope they are paying attention to my words instead of staring at my pointed nipples that are straining my tube top.

Beth continued, I know this is a shocking dress code but I wanted to inject some shock value. We need to get out of this lethargic mindset. Are you with me or not.

Sitting down, Beth noticed that she was very wet. Power is a real aphrodisiac, she thought. She almost believed what she said. Well better to be almost naked than to appear stupid. She hoped that folks around the table brought all the baloney, she just said.

Megan was first to react. I agree with Beth, we have been very slack around the office. Today I just threw on this old blouse and slacks, which I would not be caught dead earlier in. I think a dress code is a great idea. It's also will maintain discipline here.

Dave wondered if this would include spanking as a method to enforce the discipline. He suggested that since we agree with the Dress Code idea, why don't we discuss it right now. We can go thru the survey Beth sent out. There were murmurs of assent around the table.

Megan wanted to know why the dress code was only applicable to women. Beth was at a loss for words when Michelle piped in that when women raise the level of dressing sense, Men will follow. After all, Men make such good followers, she said to the yeas from the gals and slight jeers from the guys.

Ok, Beth said, Let's vote on the first question – Do we need a dress code for women. Everyone said yes. Let's give it try said, Sally from Accounting, I would like to dress up smarter but I need someone to push me into it. The general reaction was that things in their lives have been drifting away and having some discipline will help. Dave and Bob wondered if the discipline meant spanking.

Ok, It's established that we need a dress code, said Beth. Lets move to the next question. Looking at her set of questions, she thought only a guy could come up with these questions. But these questions brought a cheer to this otherwise dull meeting. Too bad for the guys, since the majority in this company are women, we will not be wearing tiny skirts and tube tops with our bits hanging out like I did today. Still it would be fun to see Megan in that outfit.

Next question, said Beth, do you believe that they need to be dressed in a more feminine fashion? Beth was surprised when everyone voted yes for this. She expect Megan to object but Megan said, this is a good idea and thought, My dates will be more happy. Hey, thought Beth, what happened to Megan the feminist. Ok, said Beth, the dress code calls for a more feminine fashion statement.

Moving forward, said Beth, Do you think that female employees look smarter in a skirt. Should this be compulsory? Ok, though Beth, let hear complaints how sexist this survey is. Michelle said that was a good idea and skirt definitely convey a feminine fashion statement. The guys loved it. Jane was not sure but said she would try it. Ok then, skirts are compulsory under dress code.

Beth was wondering if her speech was so good but figured out that no one wanted to be the one to object and come out as not caring about the company's future by derailing any proposals to improve it. Next, What should be the minimum length for the dress or skirt? Maybe we should have something, 1inch below the knee. Bob said, that sound so boring, how does it go with our new image. Beth wondered what new image is he talking about.

Sally said 4 inches above the knee will look good. Dave asked Beth to pose her skirt. Embarrassed Beth walked around to give everyone another look at her micro skirt. Well Beth, how do you feel wearing that skirt. Trapped with her own statements, Beth said it felt good and she loved it. Nobody could agree on a skirt length, so Beth suggest let's vote on this and move on. Dave suggested a secret vote. Ok, write down your choices on a sheet of paper, fold it and pass it along to me.

Ok here goes said Beth, One vote for Ankle length, One vote for 1 inch below, One vote for 4 inches above, One vote for 4 inches below, One vote for 1 inch below, One vote for 4 inches above. There seems to be a tie between option B and option D. Shit, she thought as she opened the last vote (hers), why did I vote like that. She read one vote for 1 inch below. The guys were ecstatic, they could not believe that the skirt length dress code was going to be 1 inch below the crotch.

Jane said that's not fair but Megan said well that's what happens when votes are split. Let that be a lesson to all of us. Beth announced that minimum length was 1 inch below the crotch. Michelle asked, where are we going to get skirts like that. Bob suggested that they could order them off the internet and maybe they could get a group discount. Beth started wondering if Bob was the one who send her this survey.

The next question was an anticlimax. The women said they hated panty hose for one reason or another and the men were happy to go along. The truth thought Beth was that everyone was inching to tackle the next question. Uhh, she was getting damp just thinking about it. This chair is going to have a spot on it. Thank goodness it's black and not leather.

Would the guys be able to manipulate the votes to leave them without panties. She could not see how. No sane woman would vote for not being able to wear panties.

Too bad guys, she thought, this is all you get from the dress code. Next, read Beth, we have, should they be allowed to wear panties. Dave suggested that they directly move on to a secret vote on this. Ok, said Beth laughing, we know where everyone stands on this. Wait said, Bob, two options are too less and began writing on the white board. How about adding option C, panties are optional and option D panties can be the thong type. Ok, lets get on with this, said Beth. All this is making me real horny, thought Beth. Looking around she could see that everyone were showing signs of excitement. Atleast today was not going to be dull.

Ok, Beth said, One vote for Yes, one vote for optional, one vote for optional, one vote for thong. Heck, thought Beth, Thank goodness she did not vote No. The guys have managed another vote split. Beth continued, One vote for Yes, One vote for optional, One vote for thong. What happened. One of the women voted for optional and another for thong. What were they thinking. Anyway, no harm done, optional meant that wearing panties would be their choice. Smart idea Bob, said Megan, You guys got the next best thing.

Before Beth could begin on question 7, Megan said that some of the carpets have seen better times and I cannot risk someone falling because they are wearing high heels. So lets drop the next question. There were protests by the guys about this being undemocratic. So Megan said, Let this one go and I will make it up.

Next one, Beth announced, Should tube tops be a part of the dress code? Bob wanted to add couple of more options that he wrote on the whiteboard. Option C Yes but they don't have to be translucent and Option D Tops should be have jackets also and Option E tops should be a full-length blouse.

How many times do you think this will work, ask Sally to Bob. Bob grinned and said we better vote to find out. Counting the votes, Beth said one vote for C, one vote for B, one vote for B, one vote for E, one vote for E, one vote for C, one vote for C. Beth could not believe which woman voted for C. Even a non-translucent tube top lets it all hang out. Oh, well, said Beth, Looks like we will be wearing tube tops as a part of the dress code.

Before Bob could add more questions, Beth shot him down and said lets start voting. The votes went as expected 2 for B and 5 for C. She wondered why the guys push their luck for option B. Surely no women would vote for that. Dave piped in saying that if there was no punishment, the dress code would be meaningless. Megan reluctantly agreed saying that Dave was right. The dress code was there to instill discipline and it would not make sense to have no punishment.

Ok, Beth said, let have a new survey but Bob pointed out saying she made a statement that the current survey questions and options were just fine. Yes but that was before we agreed option C did not make sense. Dave jumped in saying that so what you are saying is that Option C did not make sense. Yes said Sally, Option C did not make sense, are you thick Dave. Bob asked, does everyone agree that option C did not make sense and was invalid. Yes said the women around the table. Well in that case since option C was invalid, then Option B is a winner.

Megan jumped in with wait a minute but Dave said, Megan you cannot disrupt the democratic process besides you owe us one. Megan backed down and said, I let you guys win this one. Beth was shocked – Did they agree to be naked and spanked by Dave and Bob. Ok, Beth said, Failure to adhere to the dress code mean option B will be in effect. This is a bad dream, she thought, I hope I wake up soon but her body felt otherwise. She needed some relief and wanted it now. Need to wrap up this meeting soon.

Question 10 went smoothly. The guys seems to be happy with what they got also voted for option B. Bob made it a point to tell the women, see we are on your side. Beth quickly called the meeting to an end and went to attend to her needs.

Sitting later at the desk, she found that she was touching herself. It felt really good in the ladies room. She had to use the tube top as a gag to prevent her noises from being heard. But what an orgasm. That was her best ever. If that was how it was going to be, she would be happy to prance along it a tube top and micro skirt.

She wondered how long the dress code would last but she could feel the atmosphere in the office lift up. There were smiles very were and it looked that everyone was affected in a positive way. She wondered if the other women were also turned on by the new dress code. From the glow on their faces, it looks like I am right.

Tomorrow was a new day.

Hmmn, I need to make a decision, thought Beth, panties or no panties.

JSZ
JSZ
29 Followers